PDA

View Full Version : It Never Fails

Pauly D
04-05-2015, 02:05 AM
Why in the fuck do old people HAVE to sit next to someone? It never fails. I'll be with someone at a fast food place, plenty of seats all over the place if not empty, old couple comes in and sets up camp right behind us. First started noticing this with a friend I used to eat with at the same place. We'll literally talk about anything and use pretty choice words so we like to have our own space. It's just a fucking damper on the whole time. My guess is it's subconscious. And not even from lonliness. They're from a friendlier time and it's no different than us wanting to sit away from everyone even when we're alone

DJR210
04-05-2015, 05:33 AM
Why in the fuck do old people HAVE to sit next to someone? It never fails. I'll be with someone at a fast food place, plenty of seats all over the place if not empty, old couple comes in and sets up camp right behind us. First started noticing this with a friend I used to eat with at the same place. We'll literally talk about anything and use pretty choice words so we like to have our own space. It's just a fucking damper on the whole time. My guess is it's subconscious. And not even from lonliness. They're from a friendlier time and it's no different than us wanting to sit away from everyone even when we're alone

Scat, watersports, enemas, puke, necrophilia, rape, snuff, lactation, etc..

Pauly D
04-05-2015, 09:57 AM
I don't know why we'd talk about most of that but if the subject came up sure. I'm looking for people to comment on similar experiences and ideas as to why this happens

Trainwreck2100
04-05-2015, 09:59 AM
you sit in an area that's less trafficked by your own admission, maybe they want the same thing

Pauly D
04-05-2015, 03:25 PM
you sit in an area that's less trafficked by your own admission, maybe they want the same thing

Traffic has nothing to do with it. I'm talking about simple fast food places. It doesn't matter if we're sitting near the drinks or in the back corner, if there's tons of open space all over they'll seek you out

Bender
04-05-2015, 03:29 PM
i hate when I park way off by myself in a deserted area of a big parking lot, I come back out and there is one car right next to me

MultiTroll
04-05-2015, 03:38 PM
My guess is it's subconscious. And not even from lonliness. They're from a friendlier time and it's no different than us wanting to sit away from everyone even when we're alone
Agree could well be subc.
How do you know it's not from lonliness?
If it's not from lonliness, and they are from an era where people spoke with one another, what yer beef? Couldn't you just say to them on the way over "Hey we are talking about bizness here, would it be okay if you gave us some room?" I'll bet they would not be upset at all.

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2015, 03:52 PM

Get over yourself meathead. People probably don't even notice you and your scrawny ass friends sitting there.

SupremeGuy
04-05-2015, 04:22 PM
i hate when I park way off by myself in a deserted area of a big parking lot, I come back out and there is one car right next to me:lol

Pauly D
04-05-2015, 05:24 PM
Agree could well be subc.
How do you know it's not from lonliness?

Because most of the time it's a couple

If it's not from lonliness, and they are from an era where people spoke with one another, what yer beef? Couldn't you just say to them on the way over "Hey we are talking about bizness here, would it be okay if you gave us some room?" I'll bet they would not be upset at all.

I don't wanna have to watch what I say and I'm not trash so I'm not just gonna be cussing and talking about inappropriate shit where strangers can hear me.

and your suggestion? That'd be fucking awkward as shit. I'd leave and go sit somewhere else before I'd do that

Get over yourself meathead. People probably don't even notice you and your scrawny ass friends sitting there.

So are we meatheads or scrawny asses?

Strange Love
04-05-2015, 05:32 PM
I don't wanna have to watch what I say and I'm not trash so I'm not just gonna be cussing and talking about inappropriate shit where strangers can hear me.

Then stop going to FATdonalds? Or any public places for that matter.

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2015, 05:41 PM
So are we meatheads or scrawny asses?What the fuck did I say nigga? Can't yo ass read.

Pauly D
04-05-2015, 09:55 PM
Then stop going to FATdonalds? Or any public places for that matter.

Great logic. I suppose you can never complain about any societal pet peeve unless you live every second of your life outside of work/school in your home.

Hate mcdonalds btw

Strange Love
04-05-2015, 10:01 PM
Great logic. I suppose you can never complain about any societal pet peeve unless you live every second of your life outside of work/school in your home.

Hate mcdonalds btw

It's a public place for a reason. Dont complain.

Pauly D
04-05-2015, 10:50 PM
It's a public place for a reason. Dont complain.

You must never mind people belching or talking loudly on their cell phones or holding up the line to decide what they want. After all, it's a public place

bigzak25
04-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Go drive through. ..talk in the car.

mrsmaalox
04-06-2015, 08:10 AM
I'm used to it. Seating in food establishments, spaces in parking lots, even the lane I'm driving in----everybody wants to be where I am :)

The Reckoning
04-06-2015, 08:34 AM
I'm used to it. Seating in food establishments, spaces in parking lots, even the lane I'm driving in----everybody wants to be where I am :)

Must be tough

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2015, 08:49 AM
i hate when I park way off by myself in a deserted area of a big parking lot, I come back out and there is one car right next to me

like when u have a brand new car, u go park it somewhere far, come back and theres a fkn dent or someshit done to it

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 09:27 AM
like when u have a brand new car, u go park it somewhere far, come back and theres a fkn dent or someshit done to it

You can thank Obama for that. Instead of someone wanting to work hard for a nice car, they'd rather mess up yours.

Pauly D
04-06-2015, 10:47 AM
Fuck yall. This thread is about old people's lack of awareness for personal space

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 11:18 AM
Fuck yall. This thread is about old people's lack of awareness for personal space

I'm sure it's not every single time you go somewhere. It's probably like half the time or less. And they are probably just picking a seat that is convenient for them. Near the drinks or counter. Or near a window where they can enjoy the view. Or near the restroom. But for some reason, you make their dining choices about you and your gay friends.

Pauly D
04-06-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm sure it's not every single time you go somewhere. It's probably like half the time or less. And they are probably just picking a seat that is convenient for them. Near the drinks or counter. Or near a window where they can enjoy the view. Or near the restroom. But for some reason, you make their dining choices about you and your gay friends.

You don't think I consider all that when it happens? I'll look around and see tons of seats that would be just as convenient and nice that aren't right next to someone. And yeah it really is quite often

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 12:59 PM
You don't think I consider all that when it happens? I'll look around and see tons of seats that would be just as convenient and nice that aren't right next to someone. And yeah it really is quite often

Maybe when they are looking for a seat, they see your face all pinched and irritated looking around the restaurant like you are smelling vinegar. And then just want to make you a little more angry. But chances are, they don's see you. You should make a point of making a big production when you see and oldie coming to sit near you. My guess is that no one wants to sit anywhere you and your mook ass friends.

The Reckoning
04-06-2015, 03:30 PM
thread for fat people

Pauly D
04-06-2015, 03:52 PM
thread for fat people

Unless I'm taking a long trip or something I never get fast food more than twice a week