PDA

View Full Version : Not enough black college coaches?

cantthinkofanything
04-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Guy on Sports Reporters complaining that only one of the Sweet Sixteen coaches is black. Is it possible that they just don't coach as well? I don't see anyone complaining that there aren't any whites on the U.S. 4x100 team. Why is it OK to acknowledge physical differences between races but not mental?

The Reckoning
04-05-2015, 11:32 AM
blacks don't realize they're being enslaved for entertainment or modern day gladiators. sad that they're doing it to themselves.

m>s
04-05-2015, 12:11 PM
Guy on Sports Reporters complaining that only one of the Sweet Sixteen coaches is black. Is it possible that they just don't coach as well? I don't see anyone complaining that there aren't any whites on the U.S. 4x100 team. Why is it OK to acknowledge physical differences between races but not mental?
because liberals. it's a mental disease, rife with hypocrisy. how they live with the cognitive dissonance i don't know, i think my head would explode.

Pauly D
04-05-2015, 03:27 PM
:dramaquee
blacks don't realize they're being enslaved for entertainment or modern day gladiators. sad that they're doing it to themselves.

:dramaquee

Those are highly paid slaves

Avante
04-06-2015, 09:41 PM

Black males make up about 7% of Americans.

Aztecfan03
04-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Black males make up about 7% of Americans.
even more reason the complaining is stupid. since 1/16 is just shy of 7%.

Avante
04-07-2015, 01:22 AM
There are plenty of black coachs at..

Mississippi Valley State
Tuskegee Inst.
Grambling
Alcorn
St.Augustine
Jackson St
Alabama St.
Tennesee St
South Carolina St
Maryland Eastern Shore
Delaware St
North Carolina A&T
Alabama A&M
Morgan St
Howard
Hampton
North Carolina Central
Bethune Cookman
Texas Southern
Southern U
Norfolk St
Prairie View

Nobody at those schools are worried about the number of white coachs.

Avante
04-07-2015, 02:06 AM
Gerry Ashworth was out of Dartmouth in the Ivy League, yep, a white guy. At the 1964 Olympic trials he takes 4th. That means he'll run on the USA 4x1 team. That was the last time a white sprinter ran on a USA 4x1 team. Yep, 1964.

In 1956 Abilene Christians Bobby Morrow won the Olympic 100m, that was the last time a white sprinter from the US won an Olympic sprnt. Yep, 1956.

That is how poor white cats are at sprinting.

The fastest any white American has ever ran a 100m was 10.13, that was Drakes Kevin Little who was better in the 200 as most white sprinters are. Being more about sustained speeed than explosive speed.

Trendarvis Friday a black high school kid ran a HS record 10.00. Black HS kids faster than white college sprinters. That's how lopsided this is.