PDA

View Full Version : Most important thing about this game...

Nathan89
04-05-2015, 08:26 PM
is Pop knowing he needs to keep Tony on that Belinelli leash against the warriors. For those worried about his detrimental defense this is a positive sign for what is going to happen in the playoffs.

RD2191
04-05-2015, 08:43 PM
OP dropping truth bombs.

#2!
04-05-2015, 08:52 PM
I was surprised when Pop was so quick to replace Tony w/ CoJo after a couple of mistakes. The results were pretty good, cudos to Pop for recognizing which buttons to push.

FkLA
04-05-2015, 08:57 PM
That whole I'm going to hold my eye like my eyeball is falling out and not get back on defense crap he does after he does something stupid on offense is annoying. He has a couple of those per game it seems. Can't do that against good teams...really glad Pop put an end to that weak shit tbh.

Ron Swanson
04-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Agreed with OP.

That whole I'm going to hold my eye like my eyeball is falling out and not get back on defense crap he does after he does something stupid on offense is annoying. He has a couple of those per game it seems. Can't do that against good teams...really glad Pop put an end to that weak shit tbh.

Yeah, he did that shit tonight and Curry hit a transition 3 and Pop yanked him.

RD2191
04-05-2015, 08:59 PM

Rob123
04-05-2015, 09:03 PM

I thought I was the only one that noticed this. He always falls down and holds his eye instead of hustling back on d. It's the most frustrating thing in the world I dont care if you're jordan get the fuck up and hustle.

FkLA
04-05-2015, 09:11 PM
I thought I was the only one that noticed this. He always falls down and holds his eye instead of hustling back on d. It's the most frustrating thing in the world I dont care if you're jordan get the fuck up and hustle.

:tu

To me it seems like his ego gets wounded after some of those dumb plays so he tries to play it off by holding his eye and acting hurt. Shit is unacceptable. Manu got his cookie taken by Iggy on the baseline badly and got right back on D like you're supposed to tbh.

NASpurs
04-05-2015, 09:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vl9vRTd.gif

K...
04-05-2015, 09:52 PM
uh, he got smacked in his eye. What is supposed to do, Zombie down the lane aimlessly and hope he runs into Curry?

I believe Shawn in the telecast said he should have called another guy to cover for him. It was a tough break, but he should've had a foul called for that.

Rob123
04-05-2015, 09:54 PM
uh, he got smacked in his eye. What is supposed to do, Zombie down the lane aimlessly and hope he runs into Curry?

I believe Shawn in the telecast said he should have called another guy to cover for him. It was a tough break, but he should've had a foul called for that.

No this is false. Im no tony hater but everytime he coughs up the ball trying to make a dumb move on O he holds his eye then starts rubbing his lip to save face.

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 09:55 PM
lol :cry every time :cry

100%duncan
04-05-2015, 09:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vl9vRTd.gif

:lmao

Malik Hairston
04-05-2015, 09:56 PM
Chumpty Dumpty is so mad right now, tbh:lol..

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 09:57 PM
I'm very happy tbh.

You're the ones starting so many butthurt threads. :lol

Malik Hairston
04-05-2015, 09:58 PM
All the threads tonight have been pretty happy, tbh..

I'm sure you're contemplating whether to report them or not like you usually do, though:lol..

ChumpDumper
04-05-2015, 09:59 PM
All the threads tonight have been pretty happy, tbh..Nope tbh. :lol

I'm sure you're contemplating whether to report them or not like you usually do, though:lol..False premise. :lol

pgardn
04-05-2015, 10:02 PM
He needs to tough those things out in the playoffs.
It is annoying.

Other than this he played exactly as he should have.
He distributed and played the hot hand.

In the playoffs we will need the easy baskets he can produce when the offense bogs down.
He is by far our best PG.
So I'm glad fast Tony is back.

Now we need Tiago back, and Manu and Patty producing.

DarrinS
04-05-2015, 10:13 PM
I didn't think TP played that horribly.

crc21209
04-05-2015, 11:05 PM
Yeah Pop had a pretty quick hook tonight, which was great. Not only with TP, but Patty too. He went to Joseph pretty quick. And there wasnt much Beli tonight either until garbage time...