PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Livingstons nard shot on Dirk.

MultiTroll
04-06-2015, 12:09 AM
Pussy NBA only gave Marcus Smart one game for hitting Bonner in the balls, err well make that "groin area" for Bonner. Now we have Shaun Livingston clearly intentionally narding a developmentally disabled kid, Dirk Novitski.
Listen to Kerrs bullshit: Kerr said he was "disappointed" by the suspension that resulted from the flagrant foul."I know it was inadvertent, but whether that matters or not, I'm not sure," Kerr said. "I was more disappointed that (Dallas guard J.J.) Barea didn't get a flagrant foul for just chucking Shaun in the throat. Clear retaliation."
Livingston was assessed a flagrant foul with 1:28 remaining in the third quarter after officials reviewed the play, but Kerr said the initial view that led to the review was incorrect.

blob:https%3A//vine.co/45d9c43c-4421-44c2-a7c3-69fc4e840bea

Meh, i can't get the .gif to show. ^^
It is within this article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25136280/watch-shaun-livingston-hits-dirk-nowitzki-below-the-belt

Sure looks intentional. Even if it wasn't, you have to protect players from that bullshte.

Strange Love
04-06-2015, 12:59 AM
Ummm Kerr, maybe because that faggot is notoriously known for being a dirty bitch?

lefty
04-06-2015, 01:10 AM
MJ's punch was inadvertent as well

Stalin
04-06-2015, 03:43 AM
Seems like he was trying to poke the ball out through a creative angle but Dirks Nazi Nutz got in the way, IMO TBH.

Killakobe81
04-06-2015, 07:19 AM
come on Livingston is not a dirty player it was just a shaky play. Cuban was the one acting like a bitch behind it ...Dirk was pissed when it happened but moved on. Classy dude, Dirk. Cubes not so much Dirk even joked about it ...

He is not that type of player," Nowitzki said after the Mavs' 123-110 loss to the Warriors. "He hasn't been his entire career. I'm not really sure what he was trying to do there, if he was trying to get to the ball through my legs or anything. But like I said, he's not a dirty player. He's actually a really, really good dude, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

With a laugh, Nowitzki added, "But I really enjoyed his tight grip he got. I really enjoyed that." :lol (Dirk with the goods)

Mavs owner Mark Cuban and coach Rick Carlisle didn't seem as willing to forgive and forget Livingston's low blow.

Cuban stopped Warriors coach Steve Kerr after the game for what the Mavs owner described as a "nice, pleasant conversation" about the incident. Livingston interrupted to attempt to explain to Cuban that the contact was accidental.

"He said, 'I'm not a dirty player.' I said, 'No one plays post defense and does that in normal post defense,'" said Cuban, who also had an extended discussion with Golden State assistant coach Alvin Gentry on the court after the game. "That's not normal post defense. It was obvious.

"The fact that they didn't throw him out, the league will look at it. I'm not asking for a suspension. I just thought ... Kerr said he didn't see it. I said, 'Fine. I just think it's wrong.' And Shaun came up and said, 'I didn't do it on purpose.' And you know what? No one plays post defense like that. No one goes like this in post defense. And it's a Hall of Fame player. I would hope that if our guys got mad and did it, they would say something. You don't do that."

Great owner but what a whiny bitch ... besides DMC (and others on here) said they did that sorta shit all the time, playing hoops in HS, maybe Livingston and DMC were former team-mates?

NASpurs
04-06-2015, 07:29 AM
https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/usp_nba__golden_state_warriors_at_dallas_mavericks _72111266.jpg?w=1000&h=737

Killakobe81
04-06-2015, 07:31 AM
https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/usp_nba__golden_state_warriors_at_dallas_mavericks _72111266.jpg?w=1000&h=737

That pic shows what a"tug" he got on dirk's howitzer ...

DMC
04-06-2015, 08:19 AM
come on Livingston is not a dirty player it was just a shaky play. Cuban was the one acting like a bitch behind it ...Dirk was pissed when it happened but moved on. Classy dude, Dirk. Cubes not so much Dirk even joked about it ...

He is not that type of player," Nowitzki said after the Mavs' 123-110 loss to the Warriors. "He hasn't been his entire career. I'm not really sure what he was trying to do there, if he was trying to get to the ball through my legs or anything. But like I said, he's not a dirty player. He's actually a really, really good dude, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

With a laugh, Nowitzki added, "But I really enjoyed his tight grip he got. I really enjoyed that." :lol (Dirk with the goods)

Mavs owner Mark Cuban and coach Rick Carlisle didn't seem as willing to forgive and forget Livingston's low blow.

Cuban stopped Warriors coach Steve Kerr after the game for what the Mavs owner described as a "nice, pleasant conversation" about the incident. Livingston interrupted to attempt to explain to Cuban that the contact was accidental.

"He said, 'I'm not a dirty player.' I said, 'No one plays post defense and does that in normal post defense,'" said Cuban, who also had an extended discussion with Golden State assistant coach Alvin Gentry on the court after the game. "That's not normal post defense. It was obvious.

"The fact that they didn't throw him out, the league will look at it. I'm not asking for a suspension. I just thought ... Kerr said he didn't see it. I said, 'Fine. I just think it's wrong.' And Shaun came up and said, 'I didn't do it on purpose.' And you know what? No one plays post defense like that. No one goes like this in post defense. And it's a Hall of Fame player. I would hope that if our guys got mad and did it, they would say something. You don't do that."

Great owner but what a whiny bitch ... besides DMC (and others on here) said they did that sorta shit all the time, playing hoops in HS, maybe Livingston and DMC were former team-mates?

No I didn't, but I see you're still thinking of me.

weebo
04-06-2015, 08:54 AM

:lmao

In all seriousness though, Bonner and Dirk must be scared to fight.

Killakobe81
04-06-2015, 09:26 AM
No I didn't, but I see you're still thinking of me.

come on now DMC, I was kidding. But I guess I did think of you ...is that make me gay? What's more gay grabbing/hitting nuts or posting about someone on a troll/hoops forum?

Killakobe81
04-06-2015, 09:27 AM

LOL, Cubes the "expert" at post defense ...

MultiTroll
04-06-2015, 11:22 AM
Ya because you have to be an expert to know that narding a guy from behind is bullshyt.

Killakobe81
04-06-2015, 12:37 PM
Ya because you have to be an expert to know that narding a guy from behind is bullshyt.

Nah aint saying that ... but just found it funny that he was telling folks how post-defense is played as though he was one ... you may not find it funny tomato, toe-mato ...

DMC
04-06-2015, 08:33 PM
come on now DMC, I was kidding. But I guess I did think of you ...is that make me gay? What's more gay grabbing/hitting nuts or posting about someone on a troll/hoops forum?

Pretty sure you're an Asperger kid.

DMC
04-06-2015, 08:34 PM
LOL you quoting yourself.

LOL Cubes knows more about post defense than you do.

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 01:01 AM
LOL you quoting yourself.

LOL Cubes knows more about post defense than you do.

No he doesn't and all of his advanced metrics won't help him make up that difference ...he does know about making money though so he wins ...

DMC
04-07-2015, 09:46 AM
No he doesn't and all of his advanced metrics won't help him make up that difference ...he does know about making money though so he wins ...
You: I coached youth league
Him: I own an NBA franchise and am heavily involved with them

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 12:57 PM
I also coached HS ...but that is not the point ...

Owning a team doesnt give him post play knowledge. SO is Jim Buss and Dan Gilbert fucking post play experts too? and Second the Mavs havent had a good pure post player in years you can argue that Kidd as PG has been the best low post player they have had in the last 20 years (maybe Im forgetting someone) but off the dome Mavs bigs have been Dampier, Haywood, Chandler, Bradley etc. through most of cuban's reign I am sure he is picking up a lot of fine post play and coaching of post play with that lot ...