No matter you do wrong or right

And I'll always like
My goddess forever
Her heart so kind and she looks so good
She gives me hope and makes me better
It's my luck we went to the same school

Franklin
04-08-2015, 09:00 AM
I added her on twitter and had a talk with her there earlier today, finding that she's already back in town. She's been back for quite a while, as she said, and I had no idea when she returned. I told her about the delightful news that I had found a good job at a local research institute. She didn't react too strongly but she did ask some questions such as which institute it is and what kind of research it does, and she said it was quite a good job in total honesty. I think it is already time for me to make the "move" since I've also found a job, just as I planned last summer, and I don't have no excuse to delay it anymore.

She told me she's been preparing for the CPA exams which are scheduled for October, and after the exams her job at PwC will begin immediately. But when I asked her if she would like to go out with me somewhere for a jaunt when she felt tired studying accounting, she responded with these words "Thanks... I'm feeling good now, maybe sometime later..." I don't know whether it was that she had declined me, or that she wanted me to ask her out straight. I tend to believe the latter because, before saying that she said something else that seemed to have some deep meanings... I asked her if she could reconsider choices since accounting was so hard to learn (especially for a novice like she is), she said that learning is always hard at the beginning, but after getting through this process it'd get easier. I didn't respond to this message of hers right away, and just a few minutes later she sent a second straight message that said "It's just like the process of coming out of school and entering the society, the society is complicated but we can't refuse to work, everyone has this painful learning process..."

I think the real purpose of her saying that was to summon me to "act". I've found a job so it's not like I'm reluctant to enter the society and work tbh, she must be referring to something else. She knew my biggest concern... my life would be fucked if I got rejected by her, so I didn't even dare to try it due to the fear of failure. But someone had to make the move and it's rightfully a man's duty. I know I'll have to make the move but I just don't know how, I've discussed it with my mom but girls today are so different from her age she has given me no useful advice supposedly. What shall I do?

Brazil
04-08-2015, 09:36 AM
duh...

Hello LG, I'd like to invite you to this new restaurant downtown, I heard good stuff about the food and the atmospher. Is Saturday 8 pm ok for you ?

TDMVPDPOY
04-08-2015, 09:55 AM
why u bother wasting ur time if she keeps on leading you on to nowhere...

even if u get demoted to friendzone with no promotion, u should be tempting to be friend with benefits :D

m>s
04-08-2015, 01:21 PM
You keep looking for some secret meaning or hidden secret in everythonh she says and does..just ask her out. I'm hoping you didn't just get rejected.

Franklin
04-08-2015, 07:33 PM
I reckon that if she was going to reject me she wouldn't have said so much, there were hints here and there in her words imho. I'm planning to ask her out next Sunday, April 19th, I choose that day because it was the 19th day of November when we went together to that college for a job interview, 19 has been a number of special meaning for us since then tbh. I will arrive at school in the morning just like November 19, and I'll then send her a message something telling her I'm already here at school and I want to see her right now. I won't leave her no time for hesitation or makeup, I just wanna know the truth from her mouth no matter if the result is bad or good.

m>s
04-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Good luck Homie

Strange Love
04-08-2015, 10:13 PM
It's been an awful long time to not have made any moves yet. She might have gotten tired of waiting and that's why she's acting indifferent now.

Good luck, son.

m>s
04-08-2015, 10:31 PM
^yep I'm afraid she sees him as a pussy now, she may counter offer his advances by suggesting a cuckold relationship imho

cantthinkofanything
04-08-2015, 10:37 PM
^yep I'm afraid she sees him as a pussy now, she may counter offer his advances by suggesting a cuckold relationship imhoDon't you dare besmirch our goddess. There are only 2 in the world that can appreciate her. Imposter and myself. No one else is worthy to speak to her about love. Creation says that she will share me with goddess.

Franklin
04-09-2015, 07:18 AM
I think both of us are a bit too shy when it comes to love, and of course the blame is mainly on me since I'm the guy, but still I don't think I've done anything wrong. Our professor doesn't encourage us to get on any relationship during school years, and I can't agree more with him on this. As I've always said, I just wanted to wait until we both have found our desired jobs, and now I feel it is time for me to stop waiting and start acting tbh. I never left the love cold, in fact I've been doing my best maintaining it the whole process with my weekly poems. My goddess knows that and she understands me.

I don't think she sees me as a pussy, but as a man with a good sense of responsibility. I might have disappointed her but she still loves me, I believe. Not until yesterday did I know that she is already back. I don't aim to just have fun at school with her, I want to have a long term relationship with her in all seriousness, and that's also what she wants. If we both love and understand each other, it doesn't really matter how long we've waited tbh. I'll ask her out next Sunday and I'll inform you of the result as soon as possible, thanks for your wishes.

Franklin
04-09-2015, 07:28 AM
It's been an awful long time to not have made any moves yet. She might have gotten tired of waiting and that's why she's acting indifferent now.

Good luck, son.
I'm just a bit too old-school I think. Eastern people are generally introvert and I'm too shy even by an Asian's standard. It is really a long awful wait but it'd be no problem if she really understands me, and I believe she does. Plus, it's the nature of those July-born girls to act cold/indifferent to the guys they love tbh.