PDA

View Full Version : OT: Why Do Dark Skinned Basketball Players Last Longer Than The Light Skinned Brothers

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2015, 08:11 AM
The light skinned brothers dont typically have that real goon spirit about them...they think they are too cute and pretty to really get down with the get down...if you feel me....they are inferior and usually dont last as long as the darker skinned blacks....unless the coach is resting them and keeping them out of games like Pop does for Duncan...

MJ, Kobe, KG, Lebron, Wade, Magic, Dominque, Shaq, etc...all these dark skinned players had tenacity lacking in lighter skinned dudes...I dont know what it is....but players like:

Mcgrady, Iverson, Duncan, Grant Hill, and the Splash brothers they wont last long...i dont know why its that way but it is....i guess once you got the white blood in you you're not as tough...

Calispursfan11
04-06-2015, 08:34 AM
McGrady and Iverson "light skinned" lmao kool.

TDMVPDPOY
04-06-2015, 08:41 AM
LOL mentionin kirby...dude didnt last long...just ask the white victim why he had to go finish in the bathroom

Venti Quattro
04-06-2015, 08:45 AM
Genetic make-up

Jenks
04-06-2015, 09:05 AM
http://kff.org/other/state-indicator/life-expectancy-by-re/

daslicer
04-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Kareem lasted a pretty long time.

spurraider21
04-06-2015, 10:27 AM
kobe lasting longer than tim? :lmao

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 11:38 AM
The light skinned brothers dont typically have that real goon spirit about them...they think they are too cute and pretty to really get down with the get down...if you feel me....they are inferior and usually dont last as long as the darker skinned blacks....unless the coach is resting them and keeping them out of games like Pop does for Duncan...

MJ, Kobe, KG, Lebron, Wade, Magic, Dominque, Shaq, etc...all these dark skinned players had tenacity lacking in lighter skinned dudes...I dont know what it is....but players like:

Mcgrady, Iverson, Duncan, Grant Hill, and the Splash brothers they wont last long...i dont know why its that way but it is....i guess once you got the white blood in you you're not as tough...

word. What about Otis Nixon? Nigga must have played until he was 65.

Silver&Black
04-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Did this nigga really say that Duncan won't last long? A guy who has played 17 years in the NBA and is known for longevity....is somehow in the "won't last long" discussion.

MolaMola790
04-06-2015, 12:27 PM
McGrady and Iverson are white now? haha

Leetonidas
04-06-2015, 12:32 PM
pity post

Johnny RIngo
04-06-2015, 01:11 PM
Kobe has better longevity than TD when he's only played 41 games in the past two seasons combined?

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2015, 01:18 PM
Tammy has been held out of games.....besides his position is a lazy position...all he has to do is get to his spot on the floor and just fucking wait for the ball...he literally has to do nothing else...even on defense since he's a big man just wait for his man to assume the position down low.....(lol no pun intended)

Kobe on the other hand has a lot more work to do...the 2 guard is the hardest position to play in all of basketball.....requires constant grinding on both ends...

spurraider21
04-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Tammy has been held out of games.....besides his position is a lazy position...all he has to do is get to his spot on the floor and just fucking wait for the ball...he literally has to do nothing else...even on defense since he's a big man just wait for his man to assume the position down low.....(lol no pun intended)

Kobe on the other hand has a lot more work to do...the 2 guard is the hardest position to play in all of basketball.....requires constant grinding on both ends...
Kobe's been held out more than Duncan for a few years in a row now :hat

Blue Duck
04-06-2015, 03:06 PM
I've never been one to post negative thoughts, and on the rare occasion that I do join a discussion that I'm reading, I try to stay on point and not be overly critical of others. However, I make an exception in this case as I've often wondered if the OP here is someone attempting to be funny, who clearly struggles in that capacity, a white kid attempting to convince others he's black by over emphasis on stereotypes, out just an extremely dumb individual. By the way, the picture in your Sig appears to be promoting the creation of more "light skinned brothers" with weak genetics. You know, the genes that enabled certain cultures to circumnavigate the globe and colonize the world while others were whittling stick into spears and chucking them at rodents.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2015, 03:10 PM
I've never been one to post negative thoughts, and on the rare occasion that I do join a discussion that I'm reading, I try to stay on point and not be overly critical of others. However, I make an exception in this case as I've often wondered if the OP here is someone attempting to be funny, who clearly struggles in that capacity, a white kid attempting to convince others he's black by over emphasis on stereotypes, out just an extremely dumb individual. By the way, the picture in your Sig appears to be promoting the creation of more "light skinned brothers" with weak genetics. You know, the genes that enabled certain cultures to circumnavigate the globe and colonize the world while others were whittling stick into spears and chucking them at rodents.

you're a fucking nobody....stop posting in my threads bitch ass GNSF....I'm muthafucking koolaid bitch and the fucking ST's alpha and omega....I'm a fucking legend you don't have the right to address me in any fashion with only 127 posts....get the fuck on dipshit :toast

Silver&Black
04-06-2015, 03:14 PM

http://33.media.tumblr.com/411c59da834690de5cc07bea8e60399f/tumblr_ngh94ofFm31suq1mqo3_500.gif

Mitch
04-06-2015, 03:27 PM

Very true, how do you feel about honoring Kobe & Dwight in 2016?

This photo was submitted as a model for their statue
http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/17736-kobe-dunk-on-dwight-howard.jpg

The Reckoning
04-06-2015, 03:32 PM
Duncan?

Blue Duck
04-06-2015, 03:40 PM
Koolaid Man, I would apologize for offending you, if I were sorry, but I'm not, so let's move on. Bragging about your high volume posting would impress me, if only you were able to produce one post of any relevance or borne of any creativity or logic. You're posts are a reflection of who you are, and bragging about them, in your case, is like trying to convince people you're a stud because you fuck allot of women. The only problem is, they're all fat, toothless and ugly, so really you're better off just keeping it to yourself. Just some friendly advice.

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Koolaid Man, I would apologize for offending you, if I were sorry, but I'm not, so let's move on. Bragging about your high volume posting would impress me, if only you were able to produce one post of any relevance or borne of any creativity or logic. You're posts are a reflection of who you are, and bragging about them, in your case, is like trying to convince people you're a stud because you fuck allot of women. The only problem is, they're all fat, toothless and ugly, so really you're better off just keeping it to yourself. Just some friendly advice.

-GfscmQoqaE

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2015, 03:51 PM
Very true, how do you feel about honoring Kobe & Dwight in 2016?

This photo was submitted as a model for their statue
http://ballislife.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/17736-kobe-dunk-on-dwight-howard.jpg
You know I'm wit it....:toast

Bynumite
04-06-2015, 03:53 PM
One thing i've noticed is that the biggest athletic freaks, the players with the craziest hops i've seen in the NBA are mixed/light skin.

Blake Griffin, Gerald Green, Vince Carter, Shannon Brown, Zach Lavine etc.

Blue Duck
04-06-2015, 04:20 PM

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2015, 04:22 PM
One thing i've noticed is that the biggest athletic freaks, the players with the craziest hops i've seen in the NBA are mixed/light skin.

Blake Griffin, Gerald Green, Vince Carter, Shannon Brown, Zach Lavine etc.

They're good for short stints but they dont have longevity unless they are being rested like Pop did Dunc....and if they do last they end up being such TOSBs till they end up giving titles back...lmfao

Silver&Black
04-06-2015, 04:30 PM
Good luck with those ping pong balls this year Kool....

:bobo

Koolaid_Man
04-06-2015, 04:39 PM
Good luck with those ping pong balls this year Kool....

:bobo

Thank you

Strange Love
04-06-2015, 06:17 PM
1. Duncan has already outlasted Kobe

2. Lebron breaks once every playoff year.

:lol kool with the bads.

JohnnyMax
04-06-2015, 06:48 PM
"Go to the basket, Klay, I swear to god I'ma knock yo ass out!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNnUmUoQs-c