PDA

View Full Version : Tiago Splitter - Brazilian Assassin - wallpaper 5K res with guest player memorial

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 09:26 AM
There were lots of good suggestions. But we need to give Tiago some support and build him up for playoff time.
I used some new techniques. Maybe you can see where I did Eraser Tool. Enjoy!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/kgomni/Untitled-2_zpsfw1dzjxa.jpg

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 10:18 AM
I've adjusted this down to 4K because some didn't have the monitors to view at 5K. I just want to make sure everyone has a chance to enjoy my work.

weebo
04-06-2015, 10:33 AM
Not enough dead dolphins.

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 11:13 AM
Not enough dead dolphins.

the dolphin represents his calf. But as you can see, he arises out of the dolphin (hurt calf) to playing form again. Even to the level of talking trash to Willie Anderson in a scrimmage.

Brazil
04-06-2015, 11:20 AM
not sure I understand the portugues flag

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 11:22 AM
not sure I understand the portugues flag

For some reason, I thought he spoke Portuguese??

FuzzyLumpkins
04-06-2015, 11:25 AM
For some reason, I thought he spoke Portuguese??

So you fly the Union Jack?

PingPong
04-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Awesome photoshop skills.

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 11:31 AM
So you fly the Union Jack?

No. But the flag is meant to show the duality of Splitter. Everyone knows he's from Brazil. But he actually speaks Portuguese. I thought it was cool to kind of give a subtle nod to his background.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-06-2015, 11:32 AM
No. But the flag is meant to show the duality of Splitter. Everyone knows he's from Brazil. But he actually speaks Portuguese. I thought it was cool to kind of give a subtle nod to his background.

:lol you know what the language of Brazil is? Ever heard of the line of demarcation?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_of_Demarcation

horsielove
04-06-2015, 11:34 AM
There's something missing, tbh. Why did you left out Iruka? http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140215180918/naruto/images/thumb/b/b8/Iruka_Umino.png/300px-Iruka_Umino.png

I mean sure, he doesn't have any flashy moves like Sasque or the charisma like Nuroto, or the wits of Kakashi. But he is both big-hearted and soft hearted at the same time. This is most often seen through his layups in the paint which is both soft and beasty. Both Tiago and Iruka are not popular but they mean a lot to the team. He is often seen giving teaching to Belly and the other guys, same as Iruka. He is often giving a watchful eye to the paint (which makes him a very good defensive player) same as Iruka's to his student. Aside from this, 8/10 OP. Well done.

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 11:36 AM
:lol you know what the language of Brazil is? Ever heard of the spheres of influence?

IIRC, there are several different dialects of Brazilian. I suppose there is one main one that is probably spoke in the bigger cities and more recognized around the world. What does anything have to do with spheres of influence? I've heard the phrase and could probably give a vague definition.

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 11:37 AM
There's something missing, tbh. Why did you left out Iruka? http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140215180918/naruto/images/thumb/b/b8/Iruka_Umino.png/300px-Iruka_Umino.png

I mean sure, he doesn't have any flashy moves like Sasque or the charisma like Nuroto, or the wits of Kakashi. But he is both big-hearted and soft hearted at the same time. This is most often seen through his layups in the paint which is both soft and beasty. Both Tiago and Iruka are not popular but they mean a lot to the team. He is often seen giving teaching to Belly and the other guys, same as Iruka. He is often giving a watchful eye to the paint (which makes him a very good defensive player) same as Iruka's to his student. Aside from this, 8/10 OP. Well done.

I don't know what this means. Putting a cartoon character in the montage seems pretty random. In any event, thanks for the kind rating!

FuzzyLumpkins
04-06-2015, 11:40 AM
IIRC, there are several different dialects of Brazilian. I suppose there is one main one that is probably spoke in the bigger cities and more recognized around the world. What does anything have to do with spheres of influence? I've heard the phrase and could probably give a vague definition.

Brain fart. lines of demarcation. Arbitrary lines by which whitey divides up the world gets confusing at times.

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Brain fart. lines of demarcation. Arbitrary lines by which whitey divides up the world gets confusing at times.

Yes...lines of demarcation. I've heard of that also and like the other phrase, I could stumble around a definition.

ElNono
04-06-2015, 12:39 PM
This is your brain:

http://www.blogdebasket.com/files/tiago-splitter1.jpg

This is your brain on drugs:

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j17/kgomni/Untitled-2_zpsfw1dzjxa.jpg

Brazil
04-06-2015, 01:41 PM

:lol wtf ?

Brazil speaks portugues... several dialects ? what dialects ? accent can be very different but everybody speaks portugues except probably a hand of indians lost in the midle of Amazonia

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 01:45 PM
:lol wtf ?

Brazil speaks portugues... several dialects ? what dialects ? accent can be very different but everybody speaks portugues except probably a hand of indians lost in the midle of Amazonia

uh...no. I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say but Tiago is Brazilian BUT speaks Portuguese. He used to play ball in Spain and Europe and probably had to learn it as his native language. I'm sure he knows Brazilian as well but that's not his preferred language in giving foreign interviews.

Brazil
04-06-2015, 01:50 PM
uh...no. I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say but Tiago is Brazilian BUT speaks Portuguese. He used to play ball in Spain and Europe and probably had to learn it as his native language. I'm sure he knows Brazilian as well but that's not his preferred language in giving foreign interviews.

duh... not sure you serious tbh

:lol Brazilian BUT speaks Portugues.... Brazilian speak portugues, the Brazilian language does not exist

not his preferred language ? Dude is born in Brazil, he left Brazil when he was 15 y/o... I'm pretty sure his native language and preferred language is Portugues...

you must be trollin' :lmao

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 01:53 PM
duh... not sure you serious tbh

:lol Brazilian BUT speaks Portugues.... Brazilian speak portugues, the Brazilian language does not exist

not his preferred language ? Dude is born in Brazil, he left Brazil when he was 15 y/o... I'm pretty sure his native language and preferred language is Portugues...

you must be trollin' :lmao

I guess we can agree to disagree then. Do you at least like the montage memorial player Tiago tribute Splitter?

Brazil
04-06-2015, 01:59 PM
I guess we can agree to disagree then. Do you at least like the montage memorial player Tiago tribute Splitter?

agree to disagree ? :lmao

it's not difference of opinion, it's about facts... Brazilian people speak portuguese they don't speak Brazilian, Tiago's native language is portugues

saying "Tiago is Brazilian BUT speaks Portuguese" is the dumbest line I read in a while... rofl

Brazil
04-06-2015, 02:00 PM
about your montage, you should stop smoking weed :lol

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 02:01 PM
agree to disagree ? :lmao

it's not difference of opinion, it's about facts... Brazilian people speak portuguese they don't speak Brazilian, Tiago's native language is portugues

saying "Tiago is Brazilian BUT speaks Portuguese" is the dumbest line I read in a while... rofl

Ok...I'll bite. Why would they speak Portuguese in Brazil?

Brazil
04-06-2015, 02:10 PM
Ok...I'll bite. Why would they speak Portuguese in Brazil?

for the same reasons Mexican speak Spanish ?

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 02:14 PM
for the same reasons Mexican speak Spanish ?

:lol Spain invaded Mexico.

Brazil
04-06-2015, 02:14 PM
:lol Spain invaded Mexico.

:lol and who invaded Brazil dumbass ?

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 02:15 PM
:lol and who invaded Brazil dumbass ?

You're saying Portugal???? LMAO. Do you know how big Brazil is?

Obstructed_View
04-06-2015, 02:21 PM
Everybody on Spurstalk knows he speaks BRAZILLIAN.

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 02:23 PM
Everybody on Spurstalk knows he speaks BRAZILLIAN.

Thank you.
Fuck the haters.

Brazil
04-06-2015, 02:31 PM

do you know how big is Mexico ? :rolleyes

Perry Mason
04-06-2015, 02:34 PM
This has become an entertaining troll job. Brazil you fell for this one.

cantthinkofanything
04-06-2015, 02:34 PM
do you know how big is Mexico ? :rolleyes

not big enough

Brazil
04-06-2015, 02:36 PM

not even sure it was at the beginning... , never underestimates people stupidity

ElNono
04-06-2015, 02:43 PM

http://www.robshep.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/jesus_facepalm.jpg

r0drig0lac
04-06-2015, 02:54 PM

/facepalm

PingPong
04-06-2015, 03:36 PM
He may speak german too. And spanish, for sure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCSPikNe5UY

I think he meant accents. Brazil has several accents accordng to the region. For example, people from Boston and texans have different accents. People from New York and Indiana have different accents. In Brazil is the same thing.

Even the portuguese have several accents. The people from Alem-Tejo or Alentejo(beyond river Tejo) have the funniest accent of all. Brazilians use it to make fun about portuguese people and portuguese accent.

BillMc
04-06-2015, 05:07 PM

moisaenz
04-06-2015, 07:32 PM
so this is what happens the nights spurs dont play...