PDA

View Full Version : OT: Black women explain why white men are better

Thebesteva
04-07-2015, 12:17 AM
:lol Turns out these women want a man that has more going for him than a mixtape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWpRCe3AZaU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHkzuxVTp9Q

Thebesteva
04-07-2015, 12:19 AM
:lol@ "It's proven white men are more college educated than black men and have a higher employment rate"

These bitches getting together and making a guide on how to catch and hold down a good white man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM-G8LNw8mg

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Looks like a batch....yes I said batch.....got his feelings hurt tonight :toast

Thebesteva
04-07-2015, 12:22 AM
Looks like a batch....yes I said batch.....got his feelings hurt tonight :toast

:lol Trying to get out of explaining these race traitors. How much does it hurt you that the women your friends kiss have white men dicks in their mouth just weeks earlier?

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:25 AM
:lol Trying to get out of explaining these race traitors. How much does it hurt you that the women your friends kiss have white men dicks in their mouth just weeks earlier?

You know.....People just might have more sympathy for you if you simply came out and admitted that I owned you tonight and you got your feelings hurt...cried...and then decided to make a copy cat thread....:lol

Forever Kools bitch even when I dont try hard.....:lol

Silver&Black
04-07-2015, 12:27 AM
Once you go white.....you get your credit right.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:29 AM
For those who missed why this thread was started in part: :lol enjoy....

Here's the script homie:

White GF: "I love you and want to be with you Besteva."

Besteva: " Have you ever been with a black dude or a nasty fucking nigga"

White GF: " Ewwwww gross!!!! I would never let one of those animals touch me."

Besteva: " That's my girl, I love you too baby lets get married."

Later that week....

White GF: " Oohh shit Brad (*aka* Kool)

Brad (Kool): " Then loosen up and it wont hurt so bad."

White GF: "Now this is what I call a dick...Thanks Kool I love you baby."

Later that night.......

Besteva: "Hi honey how was your day?"

White GF: "Oh bboring, Marcy called about her kids and I bought groceries babe."

Besteva: "Lets make love baby I've missed you."

White GF: "Awww babe I missed you too."

Interlude....Besteva and his Girl start fucking.......

Besteva: "Ohh baby this pussy tastes so sweet you been eating pineapple again?"

White GF: (laughing) "Ohh yes babe fresh pineapple and chocolate too." :lol

Besteva:"Dam babe keep doing what ever it is you're doing this pussy tastes great."

(Brad) *aka* Koolaids Jizz in silent applause: "You're welcom Besteva eat me up dawg."

Next day..........

Besteva: "Baby will you marry me?"

White GF: Yes....yes..yes..yes...baby I will marry you....

Later that night....

White GF:" Kool baby...guess what? Besteva wants to marry us."

Brad (Kool): " Lol that's great babe I'm sure we'll make him very happy."

The end.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:31 AM
Dude been up all night trying to come up with a lame retort....looks like the black man Kool has fucked the white bestnever again.....:lol

You weak competition 4 me dawg....somebody come rescue this mutt....:lol

Thebesteva
04-07-2015, 12:31 AM

:lmao

Thebesteva
04-07-2015, 12:33 AM
Dude been up all night trying to come up with a lame retort....looks like the black man Kool has fucked the white bestnever again.....:lol

You weak competition 4 me dawg....somebody come rescue this mutt....:lol

Stop taking this shit so seriously faggot, it's just a message board man :lol

http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201502_1204_fibff_sm.jpg

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:34 AM

Or.... once you go white...you can cuck him all night....:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:37 AM
Stop taking this shit so seriously faggot, it's just a message board man :lol

http://www.kappit.com/img/pics/201502_1204_fibff_sm.jpg

:lolYou so salty and mad...I'm fucking having my way with you.....dont let your racist hack friends know a nigga is bending you over like this.....

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 12:38 AM
always liked the line from white chicks... once you go black, you're gna need a wheelchair :lol

Thebesteva
04-07-2015, 12:39 AM
:lolYou so salty and mad...I'm fucking having my way with you.....dont let your racist hack friends know a nigga is bending you over like this.....

:lol Getting a hard on over an internet fight
:lol Pretending to be black on a forum
:lol Obsessed over white women, never once mentions black women

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:40 AM
Or.....Once you go white hick you can fuck him with a plastic dick :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:41 AM
Let me know when you had enough bestnever

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:42 AM
Or.....once you go white man you can jack him with a baby's hand....:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:44 AM
Or...once you go white male get use to fucking a snail.....:lol

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:45 AM
Gotdsyum......I'm a funny muthafucker.....see yall tomorrow....maybe....I've done enough damage for a day....

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:46 AM
Tell your girlfriend Kool said goodnite Bestnever.....give her my best......

If you can :lmao

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 12:48 AM
Take notes people...thats how you own a racist SOB......yall better appreciate me while you still got me.....:lol

Silver&Black
04-07-2015, 12:51 AM
Damn Kool with the rare 7 posts in a row....

Is that a record?

Thebesteva
04-07-2015, 01:00 AM

Is that a record?

Damn, what a meltdown, he's prolly still reeling over Kobe not giving him that shoutout. :cry But but I got you this time Bestever :cry

Silver&Black
04-07-2015, 01:03 AM
Damn, what a meltdown, he's prolly still reeling over Kobe not giving him that shoutout. :cry But but I got you this time Bestever :cry

Nah....just thought about it.

Cosmored prolly posts 30 times in a row in his "fake moon landing" thread. Dude is seriously just talking to himself...sad really :cry.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 01:19 AM
Once you lean white investor you become affiliated with child molestors...

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 01:22 AM
Once you go white breeding you cant stop cheating....:lol

King Emmanuel
04-07-2015, 01:27 AM
nothing i hate more than coons and wiggers. ugh

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 01:29 AM
Or....once you go white fuck you'll never get a good nut.....:lol

King Emmanuel
04-07-2015, 01:32 AM
:lol at the white people that are furious with duke beating their white boy wisconsin tea

man it's funny how white men hate the nba and love college basketball.. they cant stand niggas making millions of dollars playing their favorite sport while they're busy playing nba on playstation. fucking salty ass niggas

spurraider21
04-07-2015, 02:21 AM
since when do white men hate the nba?

Silver&Black
04-07-2015, 02:31 AM
since when do white men hate the nba?

They don't. Turn on any basketball game....you'll see a lot (if not the vast majority) of white men in the crowd. Even in cities like Atlanta...

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 07:37 AM
:lmao

You never heard that before ... I think Chris Rock (and probably others) have said that before it was funny first few times I heard it ...

Clipper Nation
04-07-2015, 08:01 AM
:lol at the white people that are furious with duke beating their white boy wisconsin tea

man it's funny how white men hate the nba and love college basketball.. they cant stand niggas making millions of dollars playing their favorite sport while they're busy playing nba on playstation. fucking salty ass niggas
:lol Makes no sense... Dook is historically so white, it's almost albino.

Buddy Mignon
04-07-2015, 09:34 AM
:lol@ "It's proven white men are more college educated than black men and have a higher employment rate"

These bitches getting together and making a guide on how to catch and hold down a good white man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iM-G8LNw8mg

Yeah... go ahead and produce them lil nigga kids.:lmao

Buddy Mignon
04-07-2015, 09:38 AM
UmmnZNYFySM

Trill Clinton
04-07-2015, 09:43 AM
Yeah... go ahead and produce them lil nigga kids.:lmao

:lol

DMC
04-07-2015, 10:00 AM
Hey look, more random people out of the 7 billion on the planet have opinions. Who would have thought?

Let's turn to research data, not anecdotes from cherry picked sources:

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png?w=902

Studies show that black women are the least desirable of all races. This is why black men and fake black men on here brag incessantly about having sex with race other than their own. Even they won't fuck a neggar.

AlexJones
04-07-2015, 10:03 AM
ROFLMAO the bottom right column.

djohn2oo8
04-07-2015, 10:07 AM
uOnyJYR9kWU

m>s
04-07-2015, 10:45 AM
They don't. Turn on any basketball game....you'll see a lot (if not the vast majority) of white men in the crowd. Even in cities like Atlanta...
Because they can afford to go tbh

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 12:02 PM
Hey look, more random people out of the 7 billion on the planet have opinions. Who would have thought?

Let's turn to research data, not anecdotes from cherry picked sources:

https://qzprod.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/ethnic-preferences2.png?w=902

Studies show that black women are the least desirable of all races. This is why black men and fake black men on here brag incessantly about having sex with race other than their own. Even they won't fuck a neggar.

So much deeper than a silly conclusion. Lot's of reasons including forbidden fruit, denial of access during slavery jim crow days, the myth of WW being more willing to step up to the mike and enjoy it ... WW are less loud and volatile etc. In addition BW have lot's of baggage and daddy issues stemming from the high % of broken family in that community. I dont think it has anything to do with desirable many of the WW that are admired on this very site are treasured for their "black feature" thick lips, butt etc. It's just many brothers I know dont want to deal with the drama that comes with it ...so they choose white and asian broads.

04-07-2015, 12:26 PM
Black women >>

The Gemini Method
04-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Asian men lovin' the Latina pussy...hey Clipper Nation--you like the senoras or naw?

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Asian men lovin' the Latina pussy...hey Clipper Nation--you like the senoras or naw?

Im not asian but i Love latina women problem is they dont age well. one thing black women do have over some other races (in general) is they age better. Latinas do not age well at all by and large. Hips widen, they lose shape and wrinkle easy.

I prefer mixed chicks myself. My wife is a belizean mix of indian, creole, Honduras ...

But that baddest broads I have ever dated or known were Jap/black, Latin/black, black/white or white/asian ... you get the best of both worlds. Only dated two pure BW ...I dont like not being able to run my fingers through a girl's hair ..I am sorry. Not sayingI wouldnt do it for Beyonce ...but fake hair is not attractive to me.

The Gemini Method
04-07-2015, 01:07 PM
Im not asian but i Love latina women problem is they dont age well. one thing black women do have over some other races (in general) is they age better. Latinas do not age well at all by and large. Hips widen, they lose shape and wrinkle easy.

I prefer mixed chicks myself. My wife is a belizean mix of indian, creole, Honduras ...

But that baddest broads I have ever dated or known were Jap/black, Latin/black, black/white or white/asian ... you get the best of both worlds. Only dated two pure BW ...I dont like not being able to run my fingers through a girl's hair ..I am sorry. Not sayingI wouldnt do it for Beyonce ...but fake hair is not attractive to me. Dated this blasian chick once and she was a baddie.

DMC
04-07-2015, 02:31 PM
So much deeper than a silly conclusion. Lot's of reasons including forbidden fruit, denial of access during slavery jim crow days, the myth of WW being more willing to step up to the mike and enjoy it ... WW are less loud and volatile etc. In addition BW have lot's of baggage and daddy issues stemming from the high % of broken family in that community. I dont think it has anything to do with desirable many of the WW that are admired on this very site are treasured for their "black feature" thick lips, butt etc. It's just many brothers I know dont want to deal with the drama that comes with it ...so they choose white and asian broads.

If they aren't as sought after, they aren't as desired. Desire isn't just sexual.

DMC
04-07-2015, 02:32 PM
Black women >>
You should have your run of the bunch, not much competition out there it seems.

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 03:04 PM
If they aren't as sought after, they aren't as desired. Desire isn't just sexual.

dont disagree ..just saying there are reasons that have nothing to do with sex or physical attraction.

Buddy Mignon
04-07-2015, 06:05 PM

But that baddest broads I have ever dated or known were Jap/black, Latin/black, black/white or white/asian ... you get the best of both worlds. Only dated two pure BW ...I dont like not being able to run my fingers through a girl's hair ..I am sorry. Not sayingI wouldnt do it for Beyonce ...but fake hair is not attractive to me.

You're speaking my language, friend. I love them mixed breeds. Basically black and anything goes well.

Buddy Mignon
04-07-2015, 06:08 PM

The OP should be ashamed that he let Kool convince him to toss his pure white queen in the gutter for a bed wench. What shame.

04-07-2015, 10:11 PM

:lol I'm in university. Plenty of white hoes to choose from.

MultiTroll
04-07-2015, 10:30 PM

Is that a record?
for insecurity?