PDA

View Full Version : OT: How much is LeBron worth if the NBA CBA is like the MLB's?

AlexJones
04-07-2015, 07:12 AM
No salary cap, no max contract.

Is it far fetched to think some irrelevant big market team like the Knicks or Lakers would throw like 8 years/400 mil at him? In baseball you have guys getting 200 mil deals with a wins above replacement at like 8 games. LeBron's the human 25.0 WAR machine. Worth it imo

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 07:34 AM
No salary cap, no max contract.

Is it far fetched to think some irrelevant big market team like the Knicks or Lakers would throw like 8 years/400 mil at him? In baseball you have guys getting 200 mil deals with a wins above replacement at like 8 games. LeBron's the human 25.0 WAR machine. Worth it imo

Of course he is worth anything a MLB payer gets and more. And trust me it does matter to him. LOL at the morons who argued that shit doesnt matter to him because of endorsements. Lebron is one of the most underpaid athletes in all of sports based on contract value maybe only Mike Trout has a case over him ...Trout is the only best player in the game getting paid a shit salary. Lebron is making big bucks but if he was a FIFA star or MLB star? Crazy dough.

Clipper Nation
04-07-2015, 07:57 AM
He'd be getting a Poo Holes-esque contract, except he'd actually produce at a level that warrants it. Not because it matters to him but because desperate teams would be willing to pay him stratospheric amounts of money to get him on their team. Ballmer would be able to give him an insane contract and still have money to actually give him help, something he's never had in his career.

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 08:24 AM
He'd be getting a Poo Holes-esque contract, except he'd actually produce at a level that warrants it. Not because it matters to him but because desperate teams would be willing to pay him stratospheric amounts of money to get him on their team. Ballmer would be able to give him an insane contract and still have money to actually give him help, something he's never had in his career.

:lol
:lmao
:rollin

LkrFan
04-07-2015, 09:10 AM
:lol
:lmao
:rollin
^
QFT. :lmao

hater
04-07-2015, 09:21 AM
not more than Kobe imo.

Kobe owns china market. Lebron is just another player in china imho

its all about business folks

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 09:35 AM
^
QFT. :lmao

whut? I do whatever the hell I want on here it's the wild west, Mos Eisley or a shanty town in some poor third world country ...

DMC
04-07-2015, 09:51 AM
I can't believe Aaron Baynes cant get a max contract for 10 years. Dude is pretty popular in SA.

whitemamba
04-07-2015, 12:36 PM

Lebron needing help? This thread should be locked an CN banned tbh.

Trainwreck2100
04-07-2015, 01:05 PM
whut? I do whatever the hell I want on here it's the wild west, Mos Eisley or a shanty town in some poor third world country ...

He was agreeing with you

Raven
04-07-2015, 01:10 PM
without a salary cap and max contracts, owners would use their own money to win, so he'd get a lot more than the club could handle. 100 per year most likely.

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2015, 01:43 PM
only makes sense if the team actually brings in revenue

does baseball have tv revenue or league revenue sharing equal share to bottom feeder teams?

no point spending 1b in salary a year while not gettin any ROI

Killakobe81
04-07-2015, 03:06 PM
He was agreeing with you

Oh my bad ... That is why i said whut? I was confused that's on me then ...

djohn2oo8
04-07-2015, 03:23 PM
actually give him help, something he's never had in his career.

http://images.athlonsports.com/d/27937-1/stephen-a-smith-first-take-skip-bayless-2.jpg

LkrFan
04-07-2015, 08:11 PM

??? - ^ QFT = quoted for truth. Am I missing something here Killakobe81? Edit: nevermind - misunderstanding. :tu

Killakobe81
04-08-2015, 06:04 AM
??? - ^ QFT = quoted for truth. Am I missing something here Killakobe81? Edit: nevermind - misunderstanding. :tu

Yeah my bad ...all good brother.