PDA

View Full Version : Saw A White Couple In The Grocery Store Checkout Line With A Lone Star Card

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 06:42 PM
Man....i think its a first....dude was unloading the basket and she was asking the cashier if the cookies showed a discount....:lol by now I'm madder than a muthafucker cuz they taking all dam day just to check out....but what happened next was funnier than a bitch....she pulled her foodstamp card out on the cool and tried to cover up the logo...I was like hmmm ok....then she put it back in her purse and her hand came off...I saw that fucking card with the confederate looking flag on it....:lol

They was trynna front because i was behind them..i was looking fly as usual while pulling out the black metal Visa....:lol

Her dude looked like a redneck...but I wasn't surprised I didnt make a scene I just smiled and asked.....are you M>s dad? He looked at me strange and I said my bad you just reminded me of a classmates dad.....:lmao

couldnt wait to tell yall about this shit.....

Silver&Black
04-07-2015, 07:00 PM
Thanks for the breaking news....:tu Kool

RD2191
04-07-2015, 07:08 PM
:lol

Buddy Mignon
04-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Kool... a nigga used to use food stamps back in the day. I had this little sexy Italian back in the day that would chip me off her stamps every time I'd go fuck her. This was back when they were paper and not those debit cards. I would let my homie get some food if he would go to the register.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 08:07 PM
Kool... a nigga used to use food stamps back in the day. I had this little sexy Italian back in the day that would chip me off her stamps every time I'd go fuck her. This was back when they were paper and not those debit cards. I would let my homie get some food if he would go to the register.

Lol...you wild dawg.....imma see if I can find me a dixie chic looking for some black peter...willing to break me off for the fun of it....

DMC
04-07-2015, 08:28 PM
Dipshits needing hand-me-down food stamps to eat, fucking project whores. Not real sophisticated.

Koolaid_Man
04-07-2015, 08:34 PM
Dipshits needing hand-me-down food stamps to eat, fucking project whores. Not real sophisticated.

Does M>s cry and spit up when sea water gets in his eyes and nostrils...

DMC
04-07-2015, 08:37 PM
Does M>s cry and spit up when sea water gets in his eyes and nostrils...

Did your shift end shortly after you saw the Lonestar card? Do you always put small food items on a credit card? Did your mother live in the projects when your father got chipped off some food stamps? Inquiring minds want to know.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 09:01 PM
The majority of welfare recipients are white. Common knowledge tbh. Dumb thread as usual.

ChumpDumper
04-07-2015, 09:05 PM
Now OP lives in Texas.

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2015, 10:20 PM
lol this chinese clown very good with the short stories

DJR210
04-07-2015, 10:30 PM
How come you didn't take a pic of the chicks ass?

ChumpDumper
04-07-2015, 10:31 PM
How come you didn't take a pic of the chicks ass?That wasn't a chick in that picture.

Twisted_Dawg
04-08-2015, 06:06 AM
Now OP lives in Texas.

Does the HEB Central Market in Houston accept the Lone Star card?

pgardn
04-08-2015, 07:12 AM
Kool pulled the Black Metal Visa...

Dayum.
And he did it while posing fly.

Beat those poh folks down, you go girl.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 07:13 AM
The majority of welfare recipients are white. Common knowledge tbh. Dumb thread as usual.

I had no idea....I thought they were all ballers like DMC and mina piquito

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 07:14 AM
Kool pulled the Black Metal Visa...

Dayum.
And he did it while posing fly.

Beat those poh folks down, you go girl.

How did you know I was a chinese woman :lol :downspin:

pgardn
04-08-2015, 07:15 AM
I had no idea....I thought they were all ballers like DMC and mina piquito

Are you aware that there are more white people than black people in the US?

Are you comfortably numb or alert after the fall?

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 07:18 AM
Are you aware that there are more white people than black people in the US?

Are you comfortably numb or alert after the fall?

What fall? And no...i had no idea...please share with me the data....

pgardn
04-08-2015, 07:18 AM
How did you know I was a chinese woman :lol :downspin:

A Chinese woman posing fly and drawing the Black Metal Visa from the hip...
Damn.

pgardn
04-08-2015, 07:19 AM
What fall?

The answer is comfortably numb then.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 07:24 AM
The answer is comfortably numb then.

What does that mean