PDA

View Full Version : Video: White cop shoots anutha brutha

Pages : [1] 2

weebo
04-07-2015, 08:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXO3Ix_GIyI

Mitch
04-07-2015, 08:47 PM
Terrible decision by the officer, I hope he is sentenced in his upcoming murder trial.

DJR210
04-07-2015, 08:50 PM
He'll be found not guilty, the murder charge was just to avoid riots.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 08:58 PM
This is pretty cut and dry. There is no defense. That is murder. Hopefully, it will finally bring some change in accountability and protocol for law enforcement in these situations.

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 09:17 PM
This is murder unlike the other cases.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 09:19 PM
Right.

weebo
04-07-2015, 09:32 PM
Black dude was jogging away. He could've easily chased him down. No need to shoot him multiple times in the back.

baseline bum
04-07-2015, 09:33 PM
That's second degree murder and that cop is fucked.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 09:37 PM
None of the resident racist white cop defenders in this thread?

baseline bum
04-07-2015, 09:38 PM
He'll be found not guilty, the murder charge was just to avoid riots.

If he gets off clean I'll understand rioting tbh

Chomag
04-07-2015, 09:39 PM
It's not like the other cases Unless there was more we didn't see then yep this was a murder.

RD2191
04-07-2015, 09:45 PM
The cop lied and all but I can't support the black man in this case. This dude was pulled over and then ran out of his car, got caught, got into it with the cop and then tried to run again. You're pretty much asking for it at that point.:lol

pgardn
04-07-2015, 09:51 PM
The cop lied and all but I can't support the black man in this case. This dude was pulled over and then ran out of his car, got caught, got into it with the cop and then tried to run again. You're pretty much asking for it at that point.:lol

So you shoot him dead to stop him from running.
Excellent.

And you find it funny.
Please tell me I'm missing the sarcasm.

RD2191
04-07-2015, 09:58 PM
So you shoot him dead to stop him from running.
Excellent.

And you find it funny.
Please tell me I'm missing the sarcasm.
He had already tased him and the man continued to run. Two wrongs don't make a right but I can see why the cop shot him. For all the cop knows he could of been wanted for murder or a serious crime if he was that willing to get away.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 10:04 PM
Sorry, man. Everyone has the right to due process even if they run. The suspect was unarmed. The cop's life wasn't in danger. Murder is not due process. Cops are not judge, jury and executioner.

Trill Clinton
04-07-2015, 10:10 PM
sadly, the systematic murder of unarmed black children, black men and women at the hands of white police officers has become all to common today. even with video evidence, cops are still getting away with cold blooded murder. chances this cop will get off or get a slap on the wrist sentence.

you never hear or see a black cop killing unarmed, even armed white suspects. if the tables were turned and it was black cops systematically murdering unarmed white suspects i guarantee the rhetoric behind police killings would be a lot different, word.

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 10:11 PM
asking to get tackled and arrested, not shot in the back 8 times.

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 10:13 PM
you never hear or see a black cop killing unarmed, even armed white suspects. if the tables were turned and it was black cops systematically murdering unarmed white suspects i guarantee the rhetoric behind police killings would be a lot different, word.
It happens sometimes, but doesn't make the rounds on mass media.

RD2191
04-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Sorry, man. Everyone has the right to due process even if they run. The suspect was unarmed. The cop's life wasn't in danger. Murder is not due process. Cops are not judge, jury and executioner.
I can totally see where you are coming from but I can also see why the cop shot him. Maybe I'm wrong.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 10:18 PM
I think you're wrong, Rob.

TDMVPDPOY
04-07-2015, 10:20 PM
like i said all cops are no different then crooks, what seperates them apart is one is allowed to carry a gun and protected by the law, while the other isnt...

rogue cops man.... :(

lefty
04-07-2015, 10:25 PM
:lol white Murican thinking they are tough cuz they have a badge and gun
:lol "we're the law, we're murican cops ma'am" (chewing some cheap gum)

weebo
04-07-2015, 10:26 PM
sadly, the systematic murder of unarmed black children, black men and women at the hands of white police officers has become all to common today. even with video evidence, cops are still getting away with cold blooded murder. chances this cop will get off or get a slap on the wrist sentence.

Proof is in the video. No way this guy gets off easy.

Trill Clinton
04-07-2015, 10:29 PM
It happens sometimes, but doesn't make the rounds on mass media.

i'm talking systematically. i'm sure there are some crooked black, latino and asian cops too. can you find at least 5 stories in the past year of a black cop shooting an unarmed white child, man or woman? i'm genuinely curious.

weebo
04-07-2015, 10:30 PM
I can totally see where you are coming from but I can also see why the cop shot him. Maybe I'm wrong.

What is it that you see that would make you think the cop should've shot him cold blood. Was it because he was trying to wrestle the gun out of his hand? Charging the cop? Please explain.

Trill Clinton
04-07-2015, 10:31 PM
Proof is in the video. No way this guy gets off easy.

i hope you're right. reading on it on another site and apparently his lawyer is no longer representing him:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCBYR3sWEAAJHXM.jpg

i also heard his partner is going to be charged as well for lying in his statement.

Trill Clinton
04-07-2015, 10:33 PM
my bad

RD2191
04-07-2015, 10:36 PM
What is it that you see that would make you think the cop should've shot him cold blood. Was it because he was trying to wrestle the gun out of his hand? Charging the cop? Please explain.
He was pulled over, ran, chased down, tased, fought the cop and then ran again. The cop should of gone for his legs but I can see why he might of thought the suspect was a real threat.

weebo
04-07-2015, 10:42 PM
Did you see the video? Nothing on that video suggest he was a threat. Where did you get that he fought the cop? It's been pretty well established the cop lied about what really happened.

Clipper Nation
04-07-2015, 10:46 PM
This is clearly murder, but LOL at the race-baiters trying to use this as another excuse to demonize Darren Wilson for lawfully defending himself as if that situation was at all similar to this.

Infinite_limit
04-07-2015, 10:47 PM
Why is he running?

Avoiding arrest is okay now?

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 10:52 PM
This is clearly murder, but LOL at the race-baiters trying to use this as another excuse to demonize Darren Wilson for lawfully defending himself as if that situation was at all similar to this.

Nobody mentioned Wilson except you.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 10:54 PM
Why is he running?

It's not ok, but it's not a death sentence.

Infinite_limit
04-07-2015, 10:56 PM
It's not ok, but it's not a death sentence.
How is Officer supposed to know that he isn't running to his homies place loaded with guns?

Police should be allowed to shoot at suspects (in the legs) if they run. If the Cop missed and shot up his melon. Too bad.

How does a track stop result in suspect running from Police? Okay to be shot IMO

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 10:57 PM
:tu

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Nobody mentioned Wilson except you.
trill is alluding to wilson, garner, etc.

And what cases were you talking about with "racist white cop-defenders"?

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 10:59 PM
How is Officer supposed to know that he isn't running to his homies place loaded with guns?

Police should be allowed to shoot at suspects (in the legs) if they run. If the Cop missed and shot up his melon. Too bad.

How does a track stop result in suspect running from Police? Okay to be shot IMO

The guy was going pretty slow. Wasn't going anywhere.

Trill Clinton
04-07-2015, 11:00 PM

no i wasn't. i'm not afraid of you geeks. nobody is race baiting in here.

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 11:01 PM
no i wasn't. i'm not afraid of you geeks. nobody is race baiting in here.

then what cases were you referring to in your first post?

Trill Clinton
04-07-2015, 11:04 PM
then what cases were you referring to in your first post?

before i answer, do you seriously think mike brown is the only unarmed black male killed by police? still waiting on the black cops who killed unarmed white kids, men and women

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 11:06 PM

Since he was running from the man who ultimately murdered him, it seems he had a good reason to run.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 11:09 PM

And what cases were you talking about with "racist white cop-defenders"?

You're making that jump. I think I was pretty clear about who I was referring to.

It's amazing that someone got video of the first time a white cop murdered an unarmed black man. What are the odds?

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 11:16 PM
before i answer, do you seriously think mike brown is the only unarmed black male shot by police? still waiting on the black cops who killed unarmed white kids, men and women
No he is not, but he like most of the cases, the cop wasn't at fault. There are very few cases recently that were publicized where it actually was murder/the cop's fault. But people are still claiming garner and brown were murdered.

i'll look for a couple right now.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/?page=all
just like brown he us unarmed but the officer still acted in self-defense.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/
the cop was eventually cleared.

Infinite_limit
04-07-2015, 11:16 PM
Since he was running from the man who ultimately murdered him, it seems he had a good reason to run.
Murdering a suspect is shooting an individual standing stationary.

That wasn't murder. That was bringing a runner to a stop

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 11:17 PM
Murdering a suspect is shooting an individual standing stationary.

That wasn't murder. That was bringing a runner to a stop

... by killing him. Murder.

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 11:19 PM
And your definition of murder is stupid.

Infinite_limit
04-07-2015, 11:22 PM
... by killing him. Murder.
So he should just let him run wild thru the neighborhood? How do we know he doesn't have a knife in his pocket and will take a little girl hostage?

Fk that. He ran from the Police and was brought down. Fuck his dead corpse

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 11:24 PM
So he should just let him run wild thru the neighborhood? How do we know he doesn't have a knife in his pocket and will take a little girl hostage?

Ok

Trill Clinton
04-07-2015, 11:28 PM
No he is not, but he like most of the cases, the cop wasn't at fault. There are very few cases recently that were publicized where it actually was murder/the cop's fault. But people are still claiming garner and brown were murdered.

i'll look for a couple right now.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/27/white-teen-gilbert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/?page=all
just like brown he us unarmed but the officer still acted in self-defense.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/
the cop was eventually cleared.

i asked for the past year and you struggle to find just two cases, one of which was a shooting in 2012 that was discussed on this site and i saw it on cnn, msnbc.

the cop who killed dillon taylor was not black. the dillon taylor case was on mainstream media. there is vid of the shooting and its clear as day the cop is not black, stop it. i'll say it again so its clear, there are black, asian and hispanic cops who are unfit to serve just like michael slager.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1UjKqzVDCw

Aztecfan03
04-07-2015, 11:29 PM

The guy was going pretty slow. Wasn't going anywhere.

Pauly D
04-07-2015, 11:31 PM
None of the resident racist white cop defenders in this thread?

The thread's been up for a couple hours you no life faggot

Oh boy

He has the gift of foresight? Behold, Black Elrond of Rivendell!

HI-FI
04-07-2015, 11:32 PM

Oh boy

:lol

ohmwrecker
04-07-2015, 11:36 PM

Oh boy

The point is, you don't know why he was running. It doesn't matter anyway. The majority of people who have run from cops haven't been murdered.

Pauly D
04-07-2015, 11:41 PM
The point is, you don't know why he was running. It doesn't matter anyway. The majority of people who have run from cops haven't been murdered.

Can you imagine how much better the world would be if they had though? I'm being serious. Actually imagine the thinning of the herd of people stupid enough to do that

m>s
04-07-2015, 11:41 PM
That was really uncalled for and messed up

Infinite_limit
04-07-2015, 11:42 PM
Can you imagine how much better the world would be if they had though? I'm being serious. Actually imagine the thinning of the herd of people stupid enough to do that
If I ran from the Cops and were killed

My families reaction would be: Why did he run? Not why did they shoot him

m>s
04-07-2015, 11:43 PM
You fuckers are really annoying with the racebaiting 24/7 I'd rather it had been some of you guys instead of this guy

UZER
04-08-2015, 12:14 AM
Why is he running?

Sad, and that cops an asshole for killing him, but.....dammit don't fucking run from cops. How hard is that to understand? You run, you open yourself to whatever happens next, fair or not.

hehateme
04-08-2015, 12:32 AM
cops gonna be in solitary for a very long time

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 03:49 AM
The fkn nerve of these people physically fighting and/or evading arrest from the Police

Is it the Rap? How fkn ignorant can you be

Malik Hairston
04-08-2015, 04:32 AM
Nothing wrong with running from the cops, tbh, I did it a million times in my younger days:lol..how else are you going to get away from them? If you stay, they'll probably beat you, if not kill you, without giving you the chance to explain yourself, unfortunately..

Most White people that usually side with the police in these types of incidents actually have very little experience in dealing with them, tbh:lol..some are nice and polite, but most are assholes, especially towards young, flashy minorities..

Malik Hairston
04-08-2015, 04:45 AM
I can't even count how many instances I have been involved in, along with instances of friends/family, too..many lawsuits, as well, fortunately..

Here are 2 links of friends that received settlements, off the top of my head:lol

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/08/10/2-black-men-sue-cops-over-traffic-stop

http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/toronto-police-officers-face-lawsuit-over-allegations-of-racial-profiling-1.1596378

My boys in the 1st link only ended up receiving 7 or 8k each, and the 2nd link guys only received around 25k each IIRC..

SMH..better than getting murdered, though..

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 06:49 AM

I would have never taken you for a right wing nut job....disappointed in you....tbh

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 06:55 AM
The fkn nerve of these people physically fighting and/or evading arrest from the Police

Is it the Rap? How fkn ignorant can you be

I'd run from the KKK too...however seeing that he's likely poor as fuck..being a cop and living in SC .....i would have offered him some beer and a cool $20

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 07:10 AM
Nothing wrong with running from the cops, tbh, I did it a million times in my younger days:lol..how else are you going to get away from them? If you stay, they'll probably beat you, if not kill you, without giving you the chance to explain yourself, unfortunately..

Most White people that usually side with the police in these types of incidents actually have very little experience in dealing with them, tbh:lol..some are nice and polite, but most are assholes, especially towards young, flashy minorities..

I remember I was visting a friend in Tennessee once....college yrs...it was 3 of us walking from a college football game to a Wendy's hamburger joint....there were some other dudes causing a rukus when we got there and someone called the cops....we were walking out just as the cop pulled up and he immediately thought we were the perps....my friend Big Rufus....was a big muthfucker...the cop approached and said what are yall boys doing....since I was visiting I didnt say shit....he looked at big Rufus and said I bet you were the one starting trouble boy...Big Rufus said naw you got the wrong one....the cop then poked big Rufus in the chest real hard with his hand..Big Rufus was a hot head and said please sir dont do that...the cop said: "Boy dont tell me what to do....and did it again....

Big Rufus was getting ready to walk away when the cop did it a third time....Big Rufus didnt punch him...but he took his opened hand and slapped that cop into next year...I mean it was clear assault on a cop...he slapped him so fucking hard the fell down and was basically knocked out from a slap...knocked him into next week....Rufus took off running and ran ran ran....back to a friends house....

We left and I eventually flew back home..but they told me the cop was patrolling that Wendy's for 6 months straight looking for Rufus..never found him.....

:lmao my nigga.....steriod Rufus.....lol

unleashbaynes
04-08-2015, 08:04 AM
Smh....fuck cops. All about upholding the law until it comes time to protect one of their own. I don't get how they aren't held to a higher standard than an avg citizen. Situations like this call into question any cases where a cop killed someone and got off with testimony from their cop buddies.

DMX7
04-08-2015, 08:07 AM

No, it's not. Deadly force was never necessary. None of that justifies getting shot in the back till he's dead.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2015, 08:35 AM
white Officers are racist towards minorities. I can say this with absolutely certainty and I live north of the US where cops are generally nicer they say...I can only imagine what it's like in the US of A where cops are programmed to suspect blacks and the general population programmed to hate middle eastern individuals.

White people in general are racist anyway..not all of them, but I think most of them are..

Drachen
04-08-2015, 08:37 AM
Why is he running?

Resisting arrest is a criminal charge. It's punishment is not death and certainly not before due process.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2015, 08:40 AM
Europe is getting blood all over their panties with Middle eastern people having a strong influence in certain part of their continent. Hence the racial hate towards them..

I imagine it's the same in the US..Bunch of white losers getting blood over their panties because black culture has a certain influence towards the country in general.

Spurminator
04-08-2015, 08:53 AM
Good thing there's video or the armchair Zimmermans in here would be bending over backwards to justify the murder.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2015, 09:02 AM
You don't have to be black and running from the cops to get shot. That one cop who shot that guy during a traffic stop for reaching for his insurance card, and the new York cops shooting the guy 51 times for reaching for his wallet come to mind.

benefactor
04-08-2015, 09:03 AM
before i answer, do you seriously think mike brown is the only unarmed black male killed by police? still waiting on the black cops who killed unarmed white kids, men and women
Whites who attack the police will get shot as well. Just look at the girl in Longview(though that could have been avoided, but the point remains). Blacks just do it more often and get shot more often because :ihitfucc da poleece:ihit.

djohn2oo8
04-08-2015, 09:04 AM
Whites who attack the police will get shot as well. Just look at the girl in Longview(though that could have been avoided, but the point remains). Blacks just do it more often and get shot more often because :ihitfucc da poleece:ihit.

Whites who attack police get tased more often than shot.

DisAsTerBot
04-08-2015, 09:26 AM
lol malik hairston thinks he's hard running from mounty's 2 years ago

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 10:00 AM

I've ran from "Hey you, stop!"

But who is stupid enough to be face to face with an officer, even having a 5 to 10 minute conversation and running? They already got his info! Where was he gonna hide? What was this dumbasses grand plan?

At that point the officer is forced to make a drastic decision because suspect can't be trusted and will do everything and anything necessary to escape. You even run the risk of being attacked by his neighborhood homeboys...... Someone was filming

MultiTroll
04-08-2015, 10:05 AM
:sleep
In between Troll Talk schtikking has it been reported for a fact or not if officer tased him? And how much? (if known)

Blake
04-08-2015, 10:27 AM
:sleep
In between Troll Talk schtikking has it been reported for a fact or not if officer tased him? And how much? (if known)

It's neat how you go to a place that refer to as trolltalk to get your news for the day

weebo
04-08-2015, 10:30 AM
I've ran from "Hey you, stop!"

But who is stupid enough to be face to face with an officer, even having a 5 to 10 minute conversation and running? They already got his info! Where was he gonna hide? What was this dumbasses grand plan?

At that point the officer is forced to make a drastic decision because suspect can't be trusted and will do everything and anything necessary to escape. You even run the risk of being attacked by his neighborhood homeboys...... Someone was filming

Wow, you're stupid. You answered your own hypothetical dilemma. If the perp can't be trusted and (as you said) you got his info, you can track him, family, his friends later. Where's he gonna hide?

Blake
04-08-2015, 10:39 AM
Wow, you're stupid. You answered your own hypothetical dilemma. If the perp can't be trusted and (as you said) you got his info, you can track him, family, his friends later. Where's he gonna hide?

Then he'll just run again when the cops show up

weebo
04-08-2015, 10:41 AM
Then he'll just run again when the cops show up

Can't run forever.

tlongII
04-08-2015, 10:46 AM
That was clearly 2nd degree murder or at least manslaughter. That cop needs to be locked up for a long time.

Blake
04-08-2015, 10:52 AM
Can't run forever.

now he can't

weebo
04-08-2015, 10:56 AM
now he can't

No shit sherlock.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 10:59 AM
Listen it's reported the guy ran because he had warrants for unpaid child support...the cop probably tried to arrest the guy..he resisted and knocked the taser out of his hand and ran...the cop got mad and unloaded his clip in his back.....

What no one is talking about is how the cop plants taser next to his body on the ground...disgusting...

It's why his all white superiors are charging him with murder and it should be in the first degree....I want to see him fish fryed...

Blake
04-08-2015, 11:01 AM
No shit sherlock.

What's the best way to arrest someone resisting arrest, in your opinion

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 11:04 AM
This is cut and dry. Lock him up.

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 11:07 AM
A) the guys actions weren't smart at all. In most of these cases, there is some non-compliance. The kind of shit I would make sure my kids knew never to do

B) but nothing here warranted a shooting. At all. A gun isn't a pursuit tool. Just because a cop is legally armed and has a level of authorization to use it, doesn't mean he can use it any time he feels it's convenient

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 11:12 AM
i'm talking systematically. i'm sure there are some crooked black, latino and asian cops too. can you find at least 5 stories in the past year of a black cop shooting an unarmed white child, man or woman? i'm genuinely curious.
I think it should also be noted that there are very few black cops, proportionally speaking. Even if it turned out that black cops were equally likely to kill unarmed white people as the other way around, it would still seem insignificant because the totals are so small.

Ferguson is 60% black but has virtually no black cops, for example. Either that means every black man applying for the department is rejected, or maybe black folks just have to interest in law enforcement

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 11:18 AM

For the sake of your children's safety, I would hope you teach them the opposite tbh

cantthinkofanything
04-08-2015, 11:25 AM
It's so bad that it looks like a joke or parody. Kid is moving away so slowly. Too bad the cop couldn't have stopped himself after a shot or two. Maybe have something in his brain that said, "wtf are you shooting for?" Instead he practically empties the clip into him.

weebo
04-08-2015, 11:26 AM
What's the best way to arrest someone resisting arrest, in your opinion

My father was a law enforcement officer for over 20 years. You never try and take someone down on your own, especially if you are by yourself (you put yourself and the perp at risk). You can attempt to arrest the perp but if the perp chooses to flee you can a) chase and get help or b) let him go and catch him later. What this cop did was murder. The perp was not a threat to the cop. The perp was fleeing the scene. As a police officer you are there to uphold the law, you do not act as judge, jury, and executioner. It's not the wild west.

Trill Clinton
04-08-2015, 11:33 AM
Smh@ all the victim blaming. People have been shot for not running. If a cop wants to shoot you he will regardless.

We need to do a better job at training and hiring these cOps. The man was 50 years old and running slow as hell. If that cop couldn't chase him or call for backup, then he is unfit to serve.

lefty
04-08-2015, 11:36 AM
You don't have to be black and running from the cops to get shot. That one cop who shot that guy during a traffic stop for reaching for his insurance card, and the new York cops shooting the guy 51 times for reaching for his wallet come to mind.

But terrerists are the only dangerous people :cry

mingus
04-08-2015, 11:36 AM
Police gotta up their standards of employment. I personally think that a lot of cops have ego/machisomo complexes which affect their judgement. It's sickening to read about all these cops in the news doing something dumb.

MultiTroll
04-08-2015, 11:38 AM
Police gotta up their standards of employment. I personally think that a lot of cops have ego/machisomo complexes which affect their judgement. It's sickening to read about all these cops in the news doing something dumb.
Would love to see and hear what Cop and defense liarwers would spin if the video had not been released until a month from now.
Can you imagine?

lefty
04-08-2015, 11:38 AM
I think they compared their dick sizes, and white cop was humiliated, so he told the victim to run like Westbrook if he wants to stay alive.
But, of course, all cucks are cowards so he shot him in the back

Blake
04-08-2015, 11:52 AM
My father was a law enforcement officer for over 20 years. You never try and take someone down on your own, especially if you are by yourself (you put yourself and the perp at risk). You can attempt to arrest the perp but if the perp chooses to flee you can a) chase and get help or b) let him go and catch him later. What this cop did was murder. The perp was not a threat to the cop. The perp was fleeing the scene. As a police officer you are there to uphold the law, you do not act as judge, jury, and executioner. It's not the wild west.

Sounds good, but what are all the purposes of a cop having a gun then? I'm not really sure, so I'm asking

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 11:53 AM
I just can't believe that robdiaz exposed himself as a moron...he's been trolling all this time making me think he was a normal thinking dude....he's bout as Batshitcrazy as atheists tbh :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 11:56 AM
Smh@ all the victim blaming. People have been shot for not running. If a cop wants to shoot you he will regardless.

We need to do a better job at training and hiring these cOps. The man was 50 years old and running slow as hell. If that cop couldn't chase him or call for backup, then he is unfit to serve.

All they gotta do is stop hiring the KKK or poor white trash....that would be a major step

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 11:58 AM

As slow as his ass was running he could have thrown a rock and knocked him over....

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 12:20 PM
I've ran from "Hey you, stop!" So they would have been right to kill you.

If only....

Trill Clinton
04-08-2015, 12:22 PM
only in amerikkka.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrW824bi5u8

m>s
04-08-2015, 12:48 PM
^liberia tbh

weebo
04-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Sounds good, but what are all the purposes of a cop having a gun then? I'm not really sure, so I'm asking

The gun is for protection. It is your last line of defense if you as an officer feel like your life is at risk. Had the perp been trying to attack the officer the officer would've been right to shoot.

RD2191
04-08-2015, 01:22 PM
I just can't believe that robdiaz exposed himself as a moron...he's been trolling all this time making me think he was a normal thinking dude....he's bout as Batshitcrazy as atheists tbh :lol
I just can't defend a man who ran twice even after being tased. You are literally asking to get shot at that point. It's sad that it happened but you can't run away from a cop afer being pulled over and think you're just going to get away with no repercussions. He was an adult. I would understand if it had been a young teen but not a grown ass man. He also should of been a real man and kept up with his child support payments.

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 01:26 PM
So they would have been right to kill you.

If only....
Nope. I was just an individual in the crowd. Every Black killed by Police case we've discussed involved direct questioning and face to face interaction with Police

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 01:29 PM
Nope. I was just an individual in the crowd. You could have been planning a crime.

Could've had a gun.

Could've been thinking of murdering a cop.

You should be dead.

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 01:30 PM
I just can't defend a man who ran twice even after being tased. You are literally asking to get shot at that point. It's sad that it happened but you can't run away from a cop afer being pulled over and think you're just going to get away with no repercussions. He was an adult. I would understand if it had been a young teen but not a grown ass man. He also should of been a real man and kept up with his child support payments.Was the cop in immediate danger?

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 01:32 PM
You could have been planning a crime.

Could've had a gun.

Could've been thinking of murdering a cop.

You should be dead.
Nope. I wasn't identified yet.

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 01:33 PM

The gun is for protection. It is your last line of defense if you as an officer feel like your life is at risk. Had the perp been trying to attack the officer the officer would've been right to shoot.
this. seemed like a simple concept

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 01:34 PM
Was the cop in immediate danger?
How many individuals did American Sniper kill in the same exact scenario? And yes American streets are a weapon filled war zone

RD2191
04-08-2015, 01:36 PM
Was the cop in immediate danger?
I believe he thought he was. If he was trying to take away the taser who's to say he wouldn't of tried to take the gun? The cop had no idea why this man was trying so hard to get away. What if he was a murderer? It's easy for us to say he should of done this and done that from the comfort of our home but not making a split second decision could of cost him his life. fwiw I fucking hate cops and think most are pieces of shit but I think the cop had reason to fear for his life and the safety of others in this situation.

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 01:39 PM
2014: Blacks learned not to wrestle with Police

2015: Blacks learned not to evade arrest

2016: What's the new lesson?

Polish folk saying rings true: Blacks are 100 years behind the times

DisAsTerBot
04-08-2015, 01:43 PM
holy shit rob gets dumber every time he posts. it's really an amazing feat.

z0sa
04-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Black people celebrating everywhere.

RD2191
04-08-2015, 01:45 PM
holy shit rob gets dumber every time he posts. it's really an amazing feat.
Running away and fighting a cop is a smart thing to do? Tell me more about how a 50 year old man doesn't know better.:wakeup

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Nope. I wasn't identified yet.Doesn't matter. Streets are a war zone.

How many individuals did American Sniper kill in the same exact scenario? And yes American streets are a weapon filled war zoneSo you should be dead.

I believe he thought he was. If he was trying to take away the taser who's to say he wouldn't of tried to take the gun?I'll be the one to say it since he was running away.
The cop had no idea why this man was trying so hard to get away. What if he was a murderer? It's easy for us to say he should of done this and done that from the comfort of our home but not making a split second decision could of cost him his life. fwiw I fucking hate cops and think most are pieces of shit but I think the cop had reason to fear for his life and the safety of others in this situation.How much immediate danger is someone in when a person is actively running away from him?

DisAsTerBot
04-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Running away and fighting a cop is a smart thing to do? Tell me more about how a 50 year old man doesn't know better.:wakeup

doubling down! good for you, rob!

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 01:54 PM
In 2015, tyrones are still trying to evade arrest

http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/339/211/3211339.gif

RD2191
I can't make that call. I wasn't the one in the situation. We can all be an armchair quarterback and say he should of done this and that but we weren't the ones chasing a man down and then have that man take a taser from you. As I said I can see how he thought he was in danger or the lives of others were in danger.

RD2191
doubling down! good for you, rob!
Answer my question faggot or shut the fuck up.

cd021
04-08-2015, 01:55 PM
It's not like the other cases Unless there was more we didn't see then yep this was a murder.

The Tamir Rice video showed two cops pulling up and shooting a an kid in the chest. They then claimed that they warned him 4 times to drop the weapon ( a toy gun).

That's pretty impressive considering that they shot him withing two seconds of stopping the car. The cops lied and the city blamed the kid for his own death.

-Eric Garner was choked to death from behind, it went viral and it didn't even go to trial.

DisAsTerBot
04-08-2015, 01:56 PM
Answer my question faggot or shut the fuck up.

first of all, there was no fighting in said video. Second, running from a cop is not punishable by death. Keep being the dumbest guy on ST though, it's amusing. :tu

Blake
04-08-2015, 01:57 PM

Is there really no better way to defend yourself than with a gun?

Hearing stories like this sucks:

"...... Officers also learn to constantly scan their surroundings and process all that data as they approach. “They are taking in a lot of information in a short period of time and have to formulate a plan just like that,” said Kries, snapping his fingers

Police say that ultimately, it is the suspect who dictates what happens, whether he or she follows the officer’s commands or actively resists. “If you comply with an officer’s orders, the chance of being involved in a shooting is minimal to none,” Kries said.

However, said Kries, “If I tell you, ‘Don’t move’ and you move, I would have to react at the moment or possibly be killed.”

If a noncompliant person makes a quick move, the officer does not know if he is going for a phone, a knife, a replica gun or a lethal firearm.

"I don’t know a gun is fake until I hold it in my hand,” Kries said.

That was the case last year in a shooting involving a Sonoma County sheriff’s deputy that left a 13-year-old boy dead. The teen was carrying an Airsoft BB gun that resembled an AK-47, authorities said. A deputy ordered him to drop the weapon, but the boy turned and pointed it toward the deputy, who responded by opening fire.

The county’s district attorney ruled that while the shooting was a tragedy, the use of lethal force was a reasonable response under the circumstances, and no charges would be brought against the deputy......."

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2014/aug/23/police-deadly-force-training-academy-ferguson/

RD2191
04-08-2015, 02:02 PM
first of all, there was no fighting in said video. Second, running from a cop is not punishable by death. Keep being the dumbest guy on ST though, it's amusing. :tu
In the video you can clearly see the black man take the taser away and throw it on the ground. And if you're running from a cop it's because you just committed a crime or are wanted for some reason. Next time a cop pulls you over run away and take his taser from him. Let us know how it goes smartest guy on ST.:tu

SnakeBoy
04-08-2015, 02:02 PM
Nigga should have read this

http://www.wikihow.com/Avoid-Getting-Shot-by-a-Police-Officer

Rule #1

http://pad1.whstatic.com/images/thumb/6/6e/Avoid-Getting-Shot-by-a-Police-Officer-Step-1.jpg/670px-Avoid-Getting-Shot-by-a-Police-Officer-Step-1.jpg

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 02:04 PM
It's mind-boggling how many Americans defend the actions of criminals.

Is it the Rap?

cd021
04-08-2015, 02:06 PM

you are.

A cop can't shoot at someone 8 times because they run a way. He then tried to cover up what he did. Its a pretty cut and dry video. Cop murdered an unarmed man.

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 02:08 PM
you are.

A cop can't shoot at someone 8 times because they run a way. He then tried to cover up what he did. Its a pretty cut and dry video. Cop murdered an unarmed man.
I prefer the Cop shoot the criminal than allow him to run thru my neighborhood

DisAsTerBot
04-08-2015, 02:11 PM
In the video you can clearly see the black man take the taser away and throw it on the ground. And if you're running from a cop it's because you just committed a crime or are wanted for some reason. Next time a cop pulls you over run away and take his taser from him. Let us know how it goes smartest guy on ST.:tu

lol clearly see

RD2191
04-08-2015, 02:16 PM
you are.

Who are we to make that call? We aren't the ones in a skirmish with a man who is clearly running because he is wanted for some unknown reason. The cop had no idea who this person was or why he was wanted. What if he was a killer?

He planted it because he knew he was about to be in a world of trouble whether fair or not.

Aztecfan03
04-08-2015, 02:27 PM

Is it the Rap?
That is you are doing.

Aztecfan03
04-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Who are we to make that call? We aren't the ones in a skirmish with a man who is clearly running because he is wanted for some unknown reason. The cop had no idea who this person was or why he was wanted. What if he was a killer?

He planted it because he knew he was about to be in a world of trouble whether fair or not.

So kill someone because he could possibly be a killer, but you really have no idea?

ohmwrecker
04-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Fight or flight. When you are confronted by someone who you perceive will do you harm, it is a natural instinct to get away from danger.
I've run from cops before because I wanted to avoid trouble. You aren't thinking rationally about consequences. You are just trying to get away.
No white person can understand the thought process of a black person when dealing with law enforcement. It's a different dynamic. Like it or not.

weebo
04-08-2015, 02:30 PM

That's besides the point. Again, where do you see the perp fighting? Running away to avoid arrest does not equal a death sentence. The perp could've been the black Jeffrey Dahmer for all we know, still the cop has no authority to decide his fate. That is what the courts are for. From the video the cop's life was not endangered; therefore, he had no reason to use deadly force.

Blake
04-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Fight or flight. When you are confronted by someone who you perceive will do you harm, it is a natural instinct to get away from danger.
I've run from cops before because I wanted to avoid trouble. You aren't thinking rationally about consequences. You are just trying to get away.
No white person can understand the thought process of a black person when dealing with law enforcement. It's a different dynamic. Like it or not.

Eh, i think he didn't want to be arrested for failure to pay child support so he flew

RD2191
04-08-2015, 02:32 PM
So kill someone because he could possibly be a killer, but you really have no idea?
It's a split second decision. If you're running from a cop it's for a reason. What if the man hijacked a car and killed the passengers? The cop had a million things going through his mind with adrenaline pumping. He made a choice and now he has to live with it.

Blake
04-08-2015, 02:34 PM
It's a split second decision. If you're running from a cop it's for a reason. What if the man hijacked a car and killed the passengers? The cop had a million things going through his mind with adrenaline pumping. He made a choice and now he has to live with it.

I think it's pretty telling that the attorney the cop originally hired just up and quit.

RD2191
04-08-2015, 02:35 PM
There is no reason to run from a cop unless you are wanted or just committed a crime. How anyone thinks it's perfectly reasonable to run froma your car when you are pulled over is beyond me. I've had a cop pull me over and tell me "show me your green card you fucking wetback" even though I'm pale white. I didn't run and I was 16 at the time.

ohmwrecker
04-08-2015, 02:35 PM
Eh, i think he didn't want to be arrested for failure to pay child support so he flew

That doesn't contradict my point. I'm also speaking in general terms and not necessarily about this specific case. We don't really know what triggered this man's decision to run.

weebo
04-08-2015, 02:38 PM
Is there really no better way to defend yourself than with a gun?

Hearing stories like this sucks:

"...... Officers also learn to constantly scan their surroundings and process all that data as they approach. “They are taking in a lot of information in a short period of time and have to formulate a plan just like that,” said Kries, snapping his fingers

Police say that ultimately, it is the suspect who dictates what happens, whether he or she follows the officer’s commands or actively resists. “If you comply with an officer’s orders, the chance of being involved in a shooting is minimal to none,” Kries said.

However, said Kries, “If I tell you, ‘Don’t move’ and you move, I would have to react at the moment or possibly be killed.”

If a noncompliant person makes a quick move, the officer does not know if he is going for a phone, a knife, a replica gun or a lethal firearm.

"I don’t know a gun is fake until I hold it in my hand,” Kries said.

That was the case last year in a shooting involving a Sonoma County sheriff’s deputy that left a 13-year-old boy dead. The teen was carrying an Airsoft BB gun that resembled an AK-47, authorities said. A deputy ordered him to drop the weapon, but the boy turned and pointed it toward the deputy, who responded by opening fire.

The county’s district attorney ruled that while the shooting was a tragedy, the use of lethal force was a reasonable response under the circumstances, and no charges would be brought against the deputy......."

http://m.utsandiego.com/news/2014/aug/23/police-deadly-force-training-academy-ferguson/

Every case is different. As I have stated before, my father was a law enforcement officer for many years and I tend to give police officers the benefit of the doubt. In this instance, the officer in question was in the wrong. There is video evidence that shows his life was not in any immediate danger. There was no need to shoot an unarmed man who was running away from you in the back multiple times.

RD2191
04-08-2015, 02:39 PM
That's besides the point. Again, where do you see the perp fighting? Running away to avoid arrest does not equal a death sentence. The perp could've been the black Jeffrey Dahmer for all we know, still the cop has no authority to decide his fate. That is what the courts are for. From the video the cop's life was not endangered; therefore, he had no reason to use deadly force.
So if the man had been a murderer and killed again then what? Who would society blame? The cop who could of done something to stop him I assume. It's a lose lose for the cop. Either way the cop is fucked because of a 50 year old man who couldn't keep his shit together. If you're man enough to have 4 kids then you should be man enough to man up and serve time when you can't provide for them.

Blake
04-08-2015, 02:41 PM
That doesn't contradict my point. I'm also speaking in general terms and not necessarily about this specific case. We don't really know what triggered this man's decision to run.

Eh, yeah i guess we don't really know, but based on what I've read, I'm pretty sure he ran to avoid jail as opposed to immediate physical harm.

weebo
04-08-2015, 02:51 PM
So if the man had been a murderer and killed again then what? Who would society blame? The cop who could of done something to stop him I assume. It's a lose lose for the cop. Either way the cop is fucked because of a 50 year old man who couldn't keep his shit together. If you're man enough to have 4 kids then you should be man enough to man up and serve time when you can't provide for them.

Well with that logic every cop with a gun should have the OK to use deadly force on anybody they think might be a murderer, rapist, or child molester. Stop with the assumptions. Also, why is not shooting an unarmed man in the back multiple times mean he is getting away? He might be resisting arrest by fleeing but that does not mean he can't be arrested at any other point.

DisAsTerBot
04-08-2015, 02:58 PM
rob's position on this is hilarious considering his posts in the mike brown thread

RD2191
04-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Well with that logic every cop with a gun should have the OK to use deadly force on anybody they think might be a murderer, rapist, or child molester. Stop with the assumptions. Also, why is not shooting an unarmed man in the back multiple times mean he is getting away? He might be resisting arrest by fleeing but that does not mean he can't be arrested at any other point.
Never said that. But if you're running from a cop it's for a reason. The cop has no idea what that reason is. The man was caught and ran away again. The cop is probably thinking that this man is wanted for a serious crime. Maybe he felt it others were in danger. I hate guns with a passion and in a perfect world no one would be able to take a life so easily but it's not a perfect world and that's just the way it is.

RD2191
04-08-2015, 03:00 PM
rob's position on this is hilarious considering his posts in the mike brown thread
That was a different situation. You're like an annoying little dog that won't stop barking. You must be a bitch in real life.

DisAsTerBot
04-08-2015, 03:02 PM
lol ironic considering you have 25k posts in about a year

RD2191
04-08-2015, 03:03 PM
lol ironic considering you have 25k posts in about a year
It's actually 3. Nice try though.

Aztecfan03
04-08-2015, 03:06 PM
If that is his defense, he is a terrible cop.

RD2191
04-08-2015, 03:08 PM
If that is his defense, he is a terrible cop.
As I said, it's easy for us to judge from the safety of our home. We aren't the ones having to make a split second decision in a stressful situation.

Aztecfan03
04-08-2015, 03:10 PM
Never said that. But if you're running from a cop it's for a reason. The cop has no idea what that reason is. The man was caught and ran away again. The cop is probably thinking that this man is wanted for a serious crime. Maybe he felt it others were in danger. I hate guns with a passion and in a perfect world no one would be able to take a life so easily but it's not a perfect world and that's just the way it is.
He had no reason to think anyone was in danger. It's pretty clear no one was.

weebo
04-08-2015, 03:11 PM

Rob I'm not going to bash you for your opinions or reasons for defending your stance, but the officer in this situation used deadly force on an unarmed man who was no threat to the officer (he was fleeing with his back to the officer). Like I said, he could have been the black Jeffrey Dahmer. That does not give the officer the right to decide his fate. The officer is there to enforce laws not act as judge and jury. Let the courts decide what happens to him.

Aztecfan03
04-08-2015, 03:11 PM
As I said, it's easy for us to judge from the safety of our home. We aren't the ones having to make a split second decision in a stressful situation.
cops should be able to handle that or they shouldn't be cops.

RD2191
04-08-2015, 03:13 PM
He had no reason to think anyone was in danger. It's pretty clear no one was.
Are you a cop? How do you know? If a man is running from a cop it's because he is wanted for a crime. The cop doesn't know what that crime is. If you wish to remain ignorant then be my guests. Better yet take off from your car the next time you get pulled over and keep on running even if you get tased.

Aztecfan03
04-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Are you a cop? How do you know? If a man is running from a cop it's because he is wanted for a crime. The cop doesn't know what that crime is. If you wish to remain ignorant then be my guests. Better yet take off from your car the next time you get pulled over and keep on running even if you get tased.

running slowly where the cop could have easily caught up and there was another cop close by.

RD2191
04-08-2015, 03:14 PM
Most cops aren't fit to be cops either physically or mentally so I can't argue with you there.:lol

DisAsTerBot
04-08-2015, 03:16 PM

so, by rob's law, if you are running from a cop you are guilty (of something) and are fair game to be executed? Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree

RD2191
04-08-2015, 03:19 PM
so, by rob's law, if you are running from a cop you are guilty (of something) and are fair game to be executed? Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree
Nope. But if even after you've been tased you still continue to resist and run away then I can see why you would be perceived as a threat to others.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 03:34 PM
I'm gonna keep it real....we need to keep nut jobs like Robdiaz far away from serving on juries...dude reasons like he's straight out the 1950's Bull Connor era....

People have a right to run from cops....just like they have a right to curse them out...if Robdiaz wants to know just how wrong he is...he need look no further than his bosses firing him, arresting him, throwing him in jail, and charging him with murder... this ain't in Atlanta urban this police dept is in deep fucking redneck south and his own boys are charging him with murder... that should tell you all you need to know rdiaz....

By nature of the job itself cops should be fearful for their lives everyday...but fear and being in imminent danger are two different concepts like Algebra and English....

Unless the guy had another set of eyes behind his head and two additional arms shooting a Glock back at the cop there is no justification....only a coward would think so....no disrespect intended but you have to be one scary ass dude if you think running from the cops is deserving of death...and all that conjecture you offer up is just as retarded as a person saying we came from a bowl of ancient soup...I think yall are all retards...:lol

RD2191
04-08-2015, 03:36 PM
Kool you're getting worked up over race imo. I just don't think it's okay to run from cops. Especially after being tased.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 03:42 PM
Kool you're getting worked up over race imo. I just don't think it's okay to run from cops. Especially after being tased.

Man u crazy fuck the cops....people can run if they want to...the fact that he executed him is a good enough reason in itself to run from them bastards....just because you get treated with kids gloves doesn't mean everyone else does....

cops fuck over people everyday and the fact he killed the dude and planted evidence next to him is all I needed to see to believe he's a lying douche bag...you have no reason based on that tape to believe a fucking word that cop said unless you're purposely being ignorant...real talk

cantthinkofanything
04-08-2015, 03:43 PM
I'm gonna keep it real....we need to keep nut jobs like Robdiaz far away from serving on juries...

IDK. If I'm on trial, the first thing I want to see in the jury box is
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=42690&dateline=1428104592

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 03:44 PM
He did handle it. Criminal is permanently off the streets

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 03:48 PM
He did handle it. Criminal is permanently off the streets

Your troll game is weak....the dude was 50 the cop 32....one could make a case the dude lived his life...but at 32 and on death row....that's a long fucking time to ponder :hat

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 03:50 PM
i agree he acted dumb. people who try to resist arrest or pull stunts like this put themselves in unnecessary danger. i've made this same sort of comment about all of these recent police stories. but that doesn't change the fact that the officer had no right to shoot him while running away. your sidearm is not a tool of convenience in a pursuit situation

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 03:51 PM
which criminal? there are 2 of them in the video

RD2191
04-08-2015, 03:54 PM
I really thought the glasses would make me look smarter. :depressed

boutons_deux
04-08-2015, 04:16 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/09/us/walter-scott-shooting-video-stopped-case-from-being-swept-under-rug-family-says.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Blake
04-08-2015, 04:23 PM

It's not ok to run from cops. It's grossly not ok to shoot someone in the back that's resisting arrest over a misdemeanor.

Blake
04-08-2015, 04:24 PM
They need tranquilizer darts imo

TheSanityAnnex
04-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Hope this cop gets no special treatment and is put in with the general population.

SnakeBoy
04-08-2015, 05:19 PM
People have a right to run from cops....just like they have a right to curse them out...

No they don't. Police have the right to use deadly force to stop a fleeing suspect if they have probable cause to believe the suspect poses a risk of significant physical harm to the police or the public. It would be wise not to run and allow a guy with a high school diploma to decide if it is okay to shoot you in the back.

Avante
04-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Cops aren't going to be taking any shit off anyone, how this isn't known...? Anyone thinking they can mess with them get what they deserve for being fucking stupid. I jump when a cop says jump, fuck pride and anything else. These fucks are weird and I know it. I know some cops, little man syndrome really bad and they aren't little.

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 06:53 PM
me neither, but i dont think its punishable by death

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 06:54 PM
They need tranquilizer darts imo
chloroform grenades imo

cd021
04-08-2015, 07:01 PM

Presuming that the guy was going to kill someone is a huge leap. People run from the police for a variety of reasons. Assuming he was a killer and then shooting him because you don't know for sure either way, still makes the cop a murderer and stupid.

This isn't a hard concept here. Cops can't pull out their gun and shoot an unarmed man who is running away from them. Thus the murder charge.

z0sa
04-08-2015, 07:19 PM
You don't shoot somebody in the back. Period. That's murder, in every way, shape and form. You'd have to be a real dumbass to think it wasn't. Had the cop not shot and murdered him in cold blood, he'd have been doing time, probably a lot of it.

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 07:26 PM

:lmao fair point....

Koolaid_Man
04-08-2015, 07:28 PM
No they don't. Police have the right to use deadly force to stop a fleeing suspect if they have probable cause to believe the suspect poses a risk of significant physical harm to the police or the public. It would be wise not to run and allow a guy with a high school diploma to decide if it is okay to shoot you in the back.

Its illegal to shoot a guy running from you.....check your facts dipshit....

Blake
04-08-2015, 07:42 PM
chloroform grenades imo

messageboard ether canisters, imo

Clipper Nation
04-08-2015, 08:01 PM

Is it the Rap?
The rap? Are you 70 years old?

spurraider21
04-08-2015, 08:12 PM
probably calls it "the interwebs" too

ohmwrecker
04-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Eh, yeah i guess we don't really know, but based on what I've read, I'm pretty sure he ran to avoid jail as opposed to immediate physical harm.

A witness says he ran to escape the taser... like I said, we don't know.

Thebesteva
04-08-2015, 08:59 PM
You don't shoot somebody in the back. Period. That's murder, in every way, shape and form. You'd have to be a real dumbass to think it wasn't. Had the cop not shot and murdered him in cold blood, he'd have been doing time, probably a lot of it.

****** was looking for trouble

Aztecfan03
04-08-2015, 10:15 PM
well, in most situations. If someone has a gun but is running to get behind cover to shoot you from, it is probably best to shoot him before he can do that.

z0sa
04-08-2015, 10:19 PM
well, in most situations. If someone has a gun but is running to get behind cover to shoot you from, it is probably best to shoot him before he can do that.

Well, talking unarmed victims here.

Aztecfan03
04-08-2015, 10:31 PM
Well, talking unarmed victims here.
then, yes. i agree.

Blake
04-08-2015, 11:06 PM

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 11:23 PM
He needed to be taken down at all costs. Can't allow such an individual to run thru the neighborhood

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 11:25 PM
Who are we to make that call?A jury of his peers will make that call if he doesn't plead out.
We aren't the ones in a skirmish with a man who is clearly running because he is wanted for some unknown reason. The cop had no idea who this person was or why he was wanted.There are clear procedures cops are supposed to follow. Shooting an unarmed fleeing suspect in the back eight times is clearly forbidden.
What if he was a killer? What if he, you know, wasn't?

He planted it because he knew he was about to be in a world of trouble whether fair or not.Yep, he knew he fucked up by not following procedure. He only made it worse.

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 11:32 PM
There are clear procedures cops are supposed to follow. Shooting an unarmed fleeing suspect in the back eight times is clearly forbidden
No wonder America is a ghetto dump. You let your criminals run amok.

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 11:34 PM
No wonder America is a ghetto dump. You let your criminals run amok.You let your neighbors dominate you for centuries.

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 11:42 PM
You let your neighbors dominate you for centuries.
Not Africans :lol

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Not Africans :lol:lol You're more servile than any slave ever was.

You actually like it.

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 11:50 PM
:lol You're more servile than any slave ever was.

You actually like it.
We booted them out. You are currently under occupation.

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 11:52 PM
We booted them out. You are currently under occupation.Nah, we're protecting you from being dominated again.

You're welcome.

Infinite_limit
04-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Nah, we're protecting you from being dominated again.

You're welcome.
I rather be ruled by Putin than a Kenyan :lol

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 11:57 PM
I rather be ruled by Putin than a Kenyan :lolYes, you just want to be dominated. But you're taking our charity so you won't be dominated. We know what's best for you.

Again, you're welcome. :lol

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 12:00 AM
Yes, you just want to be dominated. But you're taking our charity so you won't be dominated. We know what's best for you.

Again, you're welcome. :lol
Give us your tax money while you live among dindus.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 12:02 AM
Give us your tax money while you live among dindus.Yes, we give you charity.

We're good like that.

You take it because you need it.

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 12:04 AM
Yes, we give you charity.

We're good like that.

You take it because you need it.
You've been duped by your politicians. You are forced to share neighborhoods with michael brown's, while you help keep Poland White. I love it!

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 12:05 AM
You've been duped by your politicians. You are forced to share neighborhoods with michael brown's, while you help keep Poland White. I love it!Just keep taking our charity.

You're a charity case.

You love it!

Clipper Nation
04-09-2015, 12:12 AM
:lmao Poland is the Mexico of Europe. A shithole that people are so desperate to leave that they migrate to other countries illegally and gladly work shitty menial-labor jobs, because the alternative is living in Poland.

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 12:14 AM
Just keep taking our charity.

You're a charity case.

You love it!
Whatever it takes to keep from turning into American society. You'll never see a Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin or whatever this faggits name was.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 12:16 AM
Whatever it takes to keep from turning into American society. You'll never see a Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin or whatever this faggits name was.You won't see unemployment under double digits there, that's for sure.

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 12:17 AM
:lmao Poland is the Mexico of Europe. A shithole that people are so desperate to leave that they migrate to other countries illegally and gladly work shitty menial-labor jobs, because the alternative is living in Poland.
Reality: Poland is Europes 6th largest economy

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 12:18 AM
You won't see unemployment under double digits there, that's for sure.
We should build fast food dumps on every street corner to increase employment!

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 12:21 AM
Reality: Poland is Europes 6th largest economyNo. It isn't.

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 12:24 AM
No. It isn't.
6th in EU
8th in Europe

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 12:25 AM
6th in EU
8th in EuropeIs it bigger than Belgium's now?

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 12:26 AM
Is it bigger than Belgium's now?
https://www.google.com/search?q=The+Economy+of+Poland+is+the+sixth-largest+in+the+EU&oq=The+Economy+of+Poland+is+the+sixth-largest+in+the+EU&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=93&ie=UTF-8

Ya

7th: Belgium
8th: Austria
9th: Denmark

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 12:32 AM
:lmao

How proud you must be.

howbouthemspurs
04-09-2015, 12:40 AM
It's soooooo obvious! That is cold blooded murder!

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 03:04 AM
:lmao

How proud you must be.
No one chooses to live in the USA over nations like Belgium and Austria. So sure it's a nice starting point, Poland is on the upswing. USA is nose diving.

spurraider21
04-09-2015, 03:12 AM
No one chooses to live in the USA over nations like Belgium and Austria. So sure it's a nice starting point, Poland is on the upswing. USA is nose diving.
http://i.gyazo.com/3ef1459e5900482c67dda21fb9590ad4.png

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 03:15 AM
No one chooses to live in the USA over nations like Belgium and Austria. So sure it's a nice starting point, Poland is on the upswing. USA is nose diving.About half a million Poles moved to the US in 2010.

How many Americans moved to Poland?

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 03:18 AM
http://i.gyazo.com/3ef1459e5900482c67dda21fb9590ad4.png
Cool. Mexicans and Filipinos move to America. They aren't welcome in Europe. People immigrate to USA when they can't get into Canada, Australia and Europe.

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 03:19 AM
About half a million Poles moved to the US in 2010.

Americans are incapable of learning a 2nd language. Many aren't even able to speak proper English.

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 03:21 AM
Americans are incapable of learning a 2nd language. Many aren't even able to speak proper English.How many Americans moved to Poland?

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 03:22 AM
You can't without an European Passport :lol

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 03:22 AM

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 03:23 AM
Hahah Americans are the Filipinos of the White Race. You aren't welcome!

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 03:25 AM

Biernutz
04-09-2015, 04:02 AM
I saw a TV back story about this shooting. The black guy was pulled over for a broken
tail light. It is unknown at this time what was said by the cars as you can see the
Video picks the two a long ways from their cars , like in a park. How did they end up there?
Also you can see tazer wires hanging fro the black guy with the officer holding the tazer gun.
Not too many people can take a tazer hit and keep standing except when they are on
some type of drugs....

It looks bad for the cop as he has been in trouble before.......

Thebesteva
04-09-2015, 04:30 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCI77mhUIAAgTUu.jpg

weebo
04-09-2015, 07:59 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CCI77mhUIAAgTUu.jpg

Don't really see a point to these stats. White people make up 78% of the US population so of course you're going to have more white people getting shot by cops. Also, what was the reason behind the shootings? Were all 326 whites running away from the police when they were shot too? No one is debating the cop's right to use deadly force if he/she feels like their life is at risk, but let's not give the cops the authority to use deadly force to stop a suspect from fleeing.

DJR210
04-09-2015, 09:29 AM
The American public is chomping at the bit to crucify a crooked cop, this guy is going to face hell's fury for all the crooked officer stories of the last year or so.

lefty
04-09-2015, 10:09 AM
Lok at those stats

No breakdown of why those people were shot

Great analysis

MultiTroll
04-09-2015, 10:13 AM
Also you can see tazer wires hanging fro the black guy with the officer holding the tazer gun.
tazer wires?

baseline bum
04-09-2015, 10:17 AM
Punk ass bitch caught on video planting the taser on the body. Then his faggot partner claiming he performed CPR when the video shows him standing there and watching the guy die. No way he gets a first degree murder conviction, so the death penalty is out, but I can't imagine how the brothers are going to treat that homo in lockup, where he gets to be the ###### now.

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 01:00 PM
I saw a TV back story about this shooting. The black guy was pulled over for a broken
tail light. It is unknown at this time what was said by the cars as you can see the
Video picks the two a long ways from their cars , like in a park. How did they end up there?
Not too many people can take a tazer hit and keep standing except when they are on
some type of drugs....

It looks bad for the cop as he has been in trouble before.......
Ya, these are the Golden Questions.

There are still aspects that could surface that would get him off.

Big picture: who would choose to be a Cop given the amount of scrutiny they have been facing? Less Cops = quality will decline = more issues

My advice, if you live in the USA you should invest in gated community

Blake
04-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Ya, these are the Golden Questions.

There are still aspects that could surface that would get him off.

lol there's no way to justify shooting someone unarmed running away from you. I'm curious about the incidents that led up to the shooting, but ultimately they're irrelevant

Blake
04-09-2015, 01:12 PM
My advice, if you live in the USA you should invest in gated community

false feeling of security, imo

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 01:20 PM
lol there's no way to justify shooting someone unarmed running away from you. I'm curious about the incidents that led up to the shooting, but ultimately they're irrelevant
It's all about the taser

1) He fought off the taser and kept running
2) He grabbed for the taser and kept running

^ Either situation constitutes bringing down the perp at any costs

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 01:21 PM
false feeling of security, imo
Granted you still have to fill up your gas tank among the ''others'' but it's all about avoiding the violent and uneducated masses

Blake
04-09-2015, 02:28 PM
It's all about the taser

1) He fought off the taser and kept running
2) He grabbed for the taser and kept running

^ Either situation constitutes bringing down the perp at any costs

#1 doesn't justify death at all

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 02:31 PM
#1 doesn't justify death at all
You can't have a crazy maniac running thru the neighborhood. He's already evaded arrest multiple times and now the taser no longer works. At that point it is obvious the individual is in a maniac state of mind

The Cop doesn't have a Kill button on his gun. He shot at him. For all we know the Cop fired a couple warning shots, it's evident not all 8 hit him.

Blake
04-09-2015, 02:56 PM
You can't have a crazy maniac running thru the neighborhood. He's already evaded arrest multiple times and now the taser no longer works. At that point it is obvious the individual is in a maniac state of mind

The Cop doesn't have a Kill button on his gun. He shot at him. For all we know the Cop fired a couple warning shots, it's evident not all 8 hit him.

Lol crazy maniac.

Now you're just making shit up

Biernutz
04-09-2015, 03:41 PM
The video I saw showed him with a tazer first. You could see wires and the yellow gun first. I think
there could be edited video's that don't show this. The SpursTalk video does not show this.
At the end of the video's you see the cop putting the tazer on black guy.

MultiTroll
04-09-2015, 05:52 PM
Video of the car stop now released.
Scott bolted from the car.

The 2nd officer who joined the scene did some slow, seemingly half hearted/very uninformed aid attempts. He is a coon. That might take a microscopic race element out of this. Highly unlikely.

Murderer cop seemed to be wrapping some tape around his own hands, also half heartedly rendering *aid*.

Avante
04-09-2015, 06:03 PM
People need to realize the cops aren't messing around and act accordingly. Cops are just waiting ftr you to give them a reason anything will do, why be a fucking idiot and give them that reason?

This guy did a stupid thing and it cost him his life. Which is always the case. Keep your mouth shut, and do what you are told and there will be no problems.

Only a fucking power hungry asshole/prick/jerk wants to be a cop. I know this because it's obvious. I know some cops, yep, assholes/pricks/jerks. My oldest sister is married to a cop.(retired)

weebo
04-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Dash cam footage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eN2y4E501U

Infinite_limit
04-09-2015, 07:17 PM
- "I don't have insurance but I'm in the process of buying the car" :lol

- Can't pay child support but is buying a Mercedes

- Bolted on the passenger like he did his child

Cop will get off on slap of the wrist. We are all better off with this dumbass deadbeat gone.

Avante
04-09-2015, 07:26 PM

Cop will get off on slap of the wrist. We are all better off with this dumbass deadbeat gone.

The cop is in deep shit, this is too big.

But........

While getting killed is too much, it's these kinds of people the cops aren't going to mess with. You disobey their commands you are asking for it. This cat was a dumb fuck and he paid for it.

Another black man bailing on his responsiblity, something needs to be done about that.

RD2191
04-09-2015, 08:05 PM

I have to agree. This is a truth nuke.

spurraider21
04-09-2015, 09:03 PM
People need to realize the cops aren't messing around and act accordingly. Cops are just waiting ftr you to give them a reason anything will do, why be a fucking idiot and give them that reason?

This guy did a stupid thing and it cost him his life. Which is always the case. Keep your mouth shut, and do what you are told and there will be no problems.
i agree with this. if many of these police incidents, it starts with somebody not being compliant, or generally resisting. its an easy way to avoid terrible situations

however, that doesn't at all excuse an officer from shooting somebody in the back like this. the cop should be jailed, but the victim did make some stupid moves that put his life in jeopardy

Texas_Ranger
04-09-2015, 09:11 PM
Why didn't he just shoot him in the leg or something. LOL shooting him multiple times. What an idiot.

Spur-Addict
04-09-2015, 10:01 PM