PDA

View Full Version : did anyone read pop's lips during that duncan talk?"

testies
04-08-2015, 12:03 AM
i'm pretty sure he said "timmy i'm going to draw up as many ISO kawhi plays as possible beccause of that Durant tweet saying he's just a product of Spur system, ok?"

not trolling, look the video up ingame and read it..

Silver&Black
04-08-2015, 12:06 AM
He said, "Timmy, When you get the ball....pass it Kawhi and get the fuck out of the way."

apalisoc_9
04-08-2015, 12:08 AM
TD along with Manu and Patty were the the first three players in the team that would legit try to find Leonard mismatxhes..They started doing it like a 1 year and half ago..

wildchild
04-08-2015, 01:03 AM
TD along with Manu and Patty were the the first three players in the team that would legit try to find Leonard mismatxhes..They started doing it like a 1 year and half ago..

I'd add Boris, we saw that in the Mavs series last playoffs.
Kawhi had a favorable matchup against Ellis and only Manu and Bobo tried to exploit it.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2015, 01:07 AM
I'd add Boris, we saw that in the Mavs series last playoffs.
Kawhi had a favorable matchup against Ellis and only Manu and Bobo tried to exploit it.

yeah bobo too..

IIRC, it was manu and Patty that started everything..

Manu, Patty, Bobo, TD and the rest just followed imo..

Joseph too..But Joseph has been doing since Kawhi's first year.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2015, 01:09 AM
I'm also talking about comfort level and learning how to play with kawhi holding the ball..

Pop said it a few days ago..The guys are learning how to play and how to give him space.

but I've seen some of it from Manu, Bobo and Patty two years ago..TD just about the end of last year.

I think everyone is following suit now..