PDA

View Full Version : So i was visiting some team's forum, i found this gem...

horsielove
04-08-2015, 07:29 AM
"Do you watch basketball? If the Spurs were offered a deal of Vucevic for Leonard they would do it in a heartbeat. You can build a team around him. He plays this position a lot of basketball fans consider pretty important. It's called center. Vucevic does some pretty special stuff, like rebounding, scoring, blocks, assists, high percentages. Also, if you want to take your head out of your *** and look at his stats at the very least it's here:

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/6478/nikola-vucevic

I stand by what I said, not only is Vucevic a better player, he's a much better and much more valuable player than Leonard. I think you're not judging the player but the team and yes, the spurs are a top 10 team because of Poppavich, not Kawhi."

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=264209

:lmao:lmao:lmao

cd98
04-08-2015, 07:40 AM
Pretty dumb guy. I guess he doesn't realize that we aren't in the Hakeem, Shaq, Robinson era of centers. How many elite centers are there in the NBA? Maybe one. You can get by with an average or even below average player. He'll Duncan's almost 40 and he's probably in the top 5 big men. That's how bad it is at the center position. But SF has some of the best talent in league...second only to point guard. You need a small forward who can score inside and out and guard 4 positions. Those guys are hard to find and extremely valuable. Kawhi is a major asset.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2015, 07:59 AM
He sounds chinsese btw. talks asian like.

I am Asian, and let me tell you..Asians are by far the dumbbest sports fans in basketball and Soccer.

Bartleby
04-08-2015, 09:04 AM
There are a LOT of stupid takes in that thread, including the guy who thinks KL is "Top 50, probably."

Spur|n|Austin
04-08-2015, 09:11 AM
Wow there are some shitty comments there..

"His efficiency had gone down with increased offensive responsibility."
No.

apalisoc_9
04-08-2015, 09:14 AM
why is this thread worthy?

:lol

Houston fans collective IQ has diminished by 50% when they acquired Yao ming.

Even the resident Houston fan Sook thinks Bradley beal is better than Kawhi leonard.

Yes in 2015 Sook said that Bradley Beal is better than kawhi Leonard and he was serious...

This is houston fans we are talking here.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-08-2015, 09:15 AM
OP

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/i-am-stupid-yes-i-am.png

100%duncan
04-08-2015, 09:19 AM
Who?

FromWayDowntown
04-08-2015, 09:20 AM
Who cares?

FkLA
04-08-2015, 09:23 AM
Zach Lowe said without question Kawhi Leonard is a top 10 NBA player. Full stop.

Got me to thinking if I could come up with 10 players I think are better and I came up with far more than 10. What do you think?

James Harden
Russell Westbrook
Steph Curry
Lebron James
Chris Paul
Anthony Davis
Marc Gasol*
Kyrie Irving*
Damian Lillard*
Lamarcus Aldridge*
Kevin Durant
Carmelo Anthony*
Klay Thompson***
Tony Parker****

This doesn't even include guys like Dwight Howard*, Kevin Love***, John Wall**, Dwayne Wade**, Chris Bosh**, Deandre Jordan***, Joakim Noah***, Jimmy Butler*, Derrick Rose**, Tim Duncan*, etc etc.

* :lol

** :lmao :lmao

*** :lmao :lmao :lmao

**** :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Brazil
04-08-2015, 09:25 AM
I am Asian, and let me tell you..Asians are by far the dumbbest sports fans in basketball and Soccer.

not all tbh... you are asian and a great bb mind tbh... dominating the world of internet forums bb takes... there are always exception to the rules. ST is very fortunate to have you tbh

apalisoc_9
04-08-2015, 09:26 AM
like I said, Houston collective IQ went down by 50% when they got yao ming and another 20% when they got Jeremy Lin. I have talked to over thousands of Asian IRL who say they are big basketball fans..nine hundred ninety eight of them are nothing more than your average media generated fan. Asian should probably be used synanimously with media fan/Mainstrean fan, IMO.

Brazil
04-08-2015, 09:27 AM

I like the fact that Derrick Rose deserves only ** but Parker **** :lol

Pauleta14
04-08-2015, 09:36 AM

That's by far your best quote on ST ...

FkLA
04-08-2015, 09:36 AM
I like the fact that Derrick Rose deserves only ** but Parker **** :lol

You can bump Rose down to a *** if you want. Either way a crippled Rose is still better than current Enrique tbh.

Pauleta14
04-08-2015, 09:37 AM

Don't be too hard on yourself, your origins probably have nothing to do with your IQ, but tbh that's by far your best quote on ST ...

Pauleta14
04-08-2015, 09:38 AM

Don't be too hard on yourself, your origins probably have nothing to do with your IQ, but tbh that's by far your best quote on ST ...

FkLA
04-08-2015, 09:38 AM
leave Enrique alone :madrun

apalisoc_9
04-08-2015, 09:43 AM

ChumpDumper
04-08-2015, 09:55 AM
why is this thread worthy?
Why do you never ask yourself that question.

Raven
04-08-2015, 10:02 AM
i'd say clutchfans is quite a knowledgeable forum with solid takes, but they do strike out a lot.

Brazil
04-08-2015, 10:39 AM
You can bump Rose down to a *** if you want. Either way a crippled Rose is still better than current Enrique tbh.

I don't want anything, just find funny to highlight your obvious biase :lol

For the rest :lmao... no a crippled Rose is not better than Parker... Rose is among the 10-20 nba players starters that had a worst year than Parker

Brazil
04-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Let me hate Parker alone :madrun

Clipper Nation
04-08-2015, 10:50 AM

I especially love how all those guys were mentioned but they completely forgot about Blake, who's an actually productive star :lol

Spurs 4 The Win
04-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Who is Vucevic? /thread

unleashbaynes
04-08-2015, 10:55 AM
:lmao crutchfans
:lmao Asians
:lmao taking a full shower in a bathroom sink