:lol Phoenix @ _allas
:lol Minn @ Lakers Thurs night

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-08-2015, 09:57 AM
ESPN tonight
:lol Boston @ Detroit
:lol Phoenix @ _allas
:lol Minn @ Lakers Thurs night

It's different than the NFL. Fox, CBS, NBC and Espn (MNF) all have exclusive deals with the NFL.

In the NBA, the NBA not only has deals with ABC/ESPN and TNT/TBS, but they have local TV deals with various Networks. Time Warner, Fox SW, SE, S, Ect. and numerous other small cable providers. The major TV networks are only afforded so many marquee games and are stuck with the leftovers.

I am not quite sure how the new TV in 2016 will effect this.

cantthinkofanything
04-08-2015, 10:29 AM
That is just awful.

But in general, the NBA is pretty unwatchable now. Some good teams and then a bunch of trash. How can anyone really get excited about watching the Eastern Conference early rounds? I don't even see much excitement in the Western Conference. There are a handful of teams in the NBA playing good ball. Spurs, GSW in the West, Cleveland and Atlanta I guess in the East. I don't see any other team that really compete.

Is it all the injuries?

lefty
04-08-2015, 11:33 AM
That is just awful.

But in general, the NBA is pretty unwatchable now. Some good teams and then a bunch of trash. How can anyone really get excited about watching the Eastern Conference early rounds? I don't even see much excitement in the Western Conference. There are a handful of teams in the NBA playing good ball. Spurs, GSW in the West, Cleveland and Atlanta I guess in the East. I don't see any other team that really compete.

Is it all the injuries?
Malik Hairston