View Full Version : Post-game quote from Parker on striking balance with Kawhi

SpursFan86
04-08-2015, 10:41 PM

ElNono
04-08-2015, 10:42 PM
beat you to it, ha ha

RD2191
04-08-2015, 10:43 PM
Yeah that's why he came out firing out tonight. :lol Actions speak louder than words. He ignored Kawhi a good chunk tonight and even Sean called him on it. Good to see he knows who his daddy is though.

MultiTroll
04-08-2015, 10:50 PM
I think most of us are "lets see this being done consistently".

Also don't like him blabbing strategy to opponents.
Ok so it's not *top secret* info.
Nonetheless, while you (Parker) are still capable of pulling of good shooting nights like tonite, keep that option open thus defenses have to guard you both. Don't announce that you are going to pass it to Kwa because you "have" to and go stand in the corner and pout. Play on.

hater
04-09-2015, 09:01 AM
awesome stuff from our MVP :tu

K...
04-09-2015, 09:07 AM
So rob decided to cut and paste a comment from the other identical thread? Stalker.

The cool thing about Parker is that we don't need him to be consistent, that's kawhis job.between those two guys we need 40-50 points. Green is great too, when he's on. everyone else has their role too. But the first guy to test the offense should be Tony unless there is an obvious better matchup.

Chinook
04-09-2015, 09:22 AM
Parker being able to shoot from three will really help with the transition. But I'd like to see more assists from Leonard before I want the ball in his hands most of the time. Right now, he's shooting really well and may as well just keep doing it, but that likely won't happen consistently, and his game outside the most should be more inefficient than it has been. So he will need to pass more, which he does well when it's the obvious play (and that one really awesome bounce pass he had earlier in the year). But you can't be "the guy" on a great team without getting others involved.

I'm not betting against Kawhi getting better at that at all. I just wonder where it's going to come from.

hater
04-09-2015, 09:32 AM
to be fair. I think we will see parker play like this 1 out of 4 games on average.'

so we still need Matrix 2.0 to be playing like Pippen 2.0

but still, Parker is the engine, he always will be