PDA

View Full Version : This team is amazing, tbh...

ElNono
04-09-2015, 02:37 PM
They can't defend us. Even when Verde might not be locked in and hitting from outside, or Kawhi might be having a poor shooting night, we just score and score and score. The dominant defense just allow us to run to the other end for easy baskets, even if it's for stretches or a quarter at a time, it's just feels like we cannot be stopped.

It doesn't mean we're not going to lose another game, tbh. But it's really amazing the beatdowns this team has been putting on lately, against solid opponents and teams that are known not to quit and on big win streaks.

Can't wait to get Tiago and Beli back healthy and get the playoffs started...

hater
04-09-2015, 02:39 PM
yet we still one Duncan sprain, Parker pull from shining shoes IMO

ElNono
04-09-2015, 02:40 PM
We'll cross the injury bridge if we ever get there, tbh... right now this team is tuned in and it's a joy to watch. I actually think if they can manage another beatdown like that on the road against a team that will be waiting for them in the Rockets, it's just going to be pure bliss, tbh....

boutons_deux
04-09-2015, 02:41 PM
playoffs start Sat the 18th?

FkLA
04-09-2015, 02:43 PM
or Kawhi might be having a poor shooting night,

http://i.imgur.com/SuJ8PXF.gif

Kawhi shot 9/15 (60%) brah. Has shot over 60% six of the last seven games tbh.

ElNono
04-09-2015, 02:47 PM
Kawhi shot 9/15 (60%) brah.

Not talking about last night's game... He shot poorly against Dallas (4-13) and we still beat them by 18...

pgardn
04-09-2015, 02:49 PM
Not talking about last night's game... He shot poorly against Dallas (4-13) and we still beat them by 18...

NoNo lands a hard right to the midsection, Fkla takes a knee...

Mikeanaro
04-09-2015, 02:54 PM
I feel pretty good about our team, a better seeding would be nice but even if we dont improve this team seems to be ready to go.

FkLA
04-09-2015, 02:55 PM

I don't know, personally I would've mentioned the fact that the 'head of the snake' hadn't hit double digits the past 4 games and the Spurs still looked like a juggernaut. Seems more noteworthy than the rare Kawhi off-night imho.

pgardn
04-09-2015, 02:56 PM
I don't know, personally I would've mentioned the fact that the 'head of the snake' hadn't hit double digits the past 4 games and the Spurs still looked like a juggernaut. Seems more noteworthy than the rare Kawhi off-night imho.

Who do you want at point?

SnakeBoy
04-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Damn you Kawhi fanboys are some sensitive little bitches.

dabom
04-09-2015, 02:58 PM

Exactly.

DMC
04-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Where's Wildchild to jump atop Leonard like a spider monkey to defend him?

Silver&Black
04-09-2015, 03:03 PM

FkLA
04-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Who do you want at point?

Well, if you agree with what the OP is saying about how potent the offense is and you take into account the fact that the PG didn't hit double digits the past 4-5 games and the Spurs looked fine...I'd like a defensive PG that can shoot the open shot. Unfortunately we don't have one. So as long as Pop has a short leash on all of them including Enrique I don't care who starts. The fact that he didn't hesitate to take out Rique when Curry started torching him was encouraging tbh.

FkLA
04-09-2015, 03:08 PM
btw yesterday while you were busy complaining about how CoJo stalls the offense he was holding Harden scoreless for the entire 2nd Qtr

ElNono
04-09-2015, 03:10 PM
That's the whole point. They can't guard us, even when one or two of our offensive parts are not having a good game. The offense, at times, is just razor sharp, and I think the dominant defense is what dictates that.

Just loving it, and it's really impressive.

Blake
04-09-2015, 03:12 PM
The HEB ads just icing on the cake

TDomination
04-09-2015, 03:23 PM
Thinking back just a few weeks ago when it felt like this team was playing its worst ball in almost 20 years, its amazing to see how we've completely erased that. Unfortunately the losses will hurt us because of standings but besides that, for all i can tell, those games were used as fuel to start this run. Hopefully its enough to keep them going all the way into the finals.

Man I love this team

LoneStarState'sPride
04-09-2015, 03:34 PM
SA is a scary locomotive when they get going.

Chugga chugga, tbh :tu

Malik Hairston
04-09-2015, 03:37 PM
I agree with Nono, this team has an abundance of options, I've never seen anything like it, tbh..

They have Kawhi, Parker, Ginobili, Diaw and occasionally Duncan to run the offense..they have Green and regular season Belinelli as shooters to draw attention from the D, they have great pick&roll bigs, they have post-up mismatches(Kawhi/Diaw)..

On both sides, this team has answers for everything, as we saw last year..

This is literally the perfect team that was built without a conventional superstar player, tbh..

boutons_deux
04-09-2015, 03:38 PM
Patty needs to find his shot. soon but he's not getting enough in playing time

Big contributor last year. Garbage minutes this year

RD2191
04-09-2015, 03:40 PM

because he's been absolute dog shit on both ends of the floor. cojo is doing a great job as a backup. his defense makes up for his lack of offense.

apalisoc_9
04-09-2015, 03:47 PM
it's a team full of offensive option. You have to give coaching staff a lot of credit because every one in the team is an offensive scoring option. Everyone is utilized to a point.

- Even guys like Baynes, Bonner get touches and sets.

It's just makes the team play motivated defense. It's hard to play D when you hardly get touches from O, IMO...this team gives everyone a chance.

SnakeBoy
04-09-2015, 03:55 PM

Pop stuck with him for a long time. He's gonna have to earn his minutes back now. Cojo has done well.

Brazil
04-09-2015, 04:01 PM
Agreed with OP

We had to be patient for months but it's just amazing to see them play last 20 games or so...

To win a ring, you need a bit of luck especially for injuries and stuff but hats off they put themselves in best condition to defend their ring...

100%duncan
04-09-2015, 04:02 PM
I've been saying it along no one beats a healthy Spurs in a series

K...
04-09-2015, 04:05 PM
I'd assume that losing our third best player (splitter)..and .not having Mr bench buckets would result in a loss, but the defense rolls on.

Parker is the head of the snake, but kawhi is the heart. Pretty sure snakes have hearts. He's cold blooded for sure, so it sticks.

Cry Havoc
04-09-2015, 04:23 PM

Cry Havoc
04-09-2015, 04:24 PM
I agree with Nono, this team has an abundance of options, I've never seen anything like it, tbh..

They have Kawhi, Parker, Ginobili, Diaw and occasionally Duncan to run the offense..they have Green and regular season Belinelli as shooters to draw attention from the D, they have great pick&roll bigs, they have post-up mismatches(Kawhi/Diaw)..

On both sides, this team has answers for everything, as we saw last year..

This is literally the perfect team that was built without a conventional superstar player, tbh..

For all the hate he gets, you best respect Beli from deep in the post-season. Leaving him own and Ferrari is still gonna burn you.

RD2191
04-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Well, if you agree with what the OP is saying about how potent the offense is and you take into account the fact that the PG didn't hit double digits the past 4-5 games and the Spurs looked fine...I'd like a defensive PG that can shoot the open shot. Unfortunately we don't have one. So as long as Pop has a short leash on all of them including Enrique I don't care who starts. The fact that he didn't hesitate to take out Rique when Curry started torching him was encouraging tbh.

btw yesterday while you were busy complaining about how CoJo stalls the offense he was holding Harden scoreless for the entire 2nd Qtr
fkla dropping nukes

ChumpDumper
04-09-2015, 04:44 PM

RD2191
04-09-2015, 04:55 PM
parker fans are the biggest faggots on this site. but but he's been carrying us with his 3-8 shooting and 3 assists:lol

FkLA
04-09-2015, 05:03 PM
parker fans are the biggest faggots on this site. but but he's been carrying us with his 3-8 shooting and 3 assists:lol

:cry he's not scoring but he's a floor general out there :cry

The dude isn't even averaging 5 apg tbh. :lol

RD2191
04-09-2015, 05:06 PM
:cry he's not scoring but he's a floor general out there :cry

The dude isn't even averaging 5 apg tbh. :lol
:lolscrub pg tbh. Spurs need to draft a real floor general, imo.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-09-2015, 05:10 PM
One thing I am loving is that with Boris, Leonard, Splitter, and Baynes having so much post up success, Duncan is starting to see some favorable matchups. He is not going to post up Howard, Gasol, Chandler, or Bogut all that often but most teams only have one guy that can defend the post like that. You put Josh Smith, David Lee, Zach Randolph, or Dirk Nowitzki on him and he can and will go to work.

Brazil
04-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Damn dat Roberto and FkLA are some elite party poopers... give it a rest... Thread is to celebrate the solid play of the Spurs lately. Why do you feel obliged to transform every threads of this forum on vomiting on Parker ?

I swear dudes, everybody heard you, he sucks, you don't like him... move on... god

FkLA
04-09-2015, 05:14 PM
Damn dat Roberto and FkLA are some elite party poopers... give it a rest... Thread is to celebrate the solid play of the Spurs lately. Why do you feel obliged to transform every threads of this forum on vomiting on Parker ?

I swear dudes, everybody heard you, he sucks, you don't like him... move on... god

http://i.imgur.com/9FkIdaA.png?1

lol less APG then Blake Griffin

Brazil
04-09-2015, 05:19 PM
^irrelevant to my post

chill brah, enjoy the spurs... Hate is bad, it kills your stomah tbh

cjw
04-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Kawhi shot 9/15 (60%) brah. Has shot over 60% six of the last seven games tbh.

Meanwhile, Harden has shot over 50% twice since the All Star game (and in both of those, took unconscious 3pt shooting to do so as he was well under 50% from two).

Cry Havoc
04-09-2015, 05:21 PM

They think they're being edgy. The same way fedora wearing 13 year olds and frat boys who neg on chicks to pick them up do. Spurraider used to be in their cohort but he realized how idiotic they are, and now they're "really mad" at him. :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
04-09-2015, 05:22 PM
Oh and that defense when two of Splitter, Duncan, and Baynes are on the floor. CuJo straight up said every time he was beat Baynes was there to help him out after last nights game. The rim defense has been excellent the last month.

FkLA
04-09-2015, 05:22 PM
I enjoy my Spurs. Just don't enjoy Enrique tbh.

Cry Havoc
04-09-2015, 05:23 PM
Oh and that defense when two of Splitter, Duncan, and Baynes are on the floor. CuJo straight up said every time he was beat Baynes was there to help him out after last nights game. The rim defense has been excellent the last month.

Baynes has been seriously impressive lately. He's becoming serviceable on offense and actually quite good on D for short stretches.

Raven
04-09-2015, 05:27 PM
For all the hate he gets, you best respect Beli from deep in the post-season. Leaving him own and Ferrari is still gonna burn you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

RD2191
04-09-2015, 05:32 PM

RD2191
04-09-2015, 05:32 PM
They think they're being edgy. The same way fedora wearing 13 year olds and frat boys who neg on chicks to pick them up do. Spurraider used to be in their cohort but he realized how idiotic they are, and now they're "really mad" at him. :lol
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3500df4ccb0f64ed3dd2b8bc3dac1051/tumblr_mmpw7a5nxP1rcv4ilo1_500.jpg

Cry Havoc
04-09-2015, 05:34 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

c5dz5DCjrUM

FuzzyLumpkins
04-09-2015, 05:34 PM
Bellinelli hasn't been shooting as well but his on the ball defense has been much better this year. He is physical and strong now, able to fight through screens and body up defenders. He struggled with that part of his game last year against Carter and some other guys particularly when asked to play the small ball 3. Not so this year. He is not as good as Danny and Kawhi but right there with CuJo.

He earned my respect for his professionalism particularly in the aftermath of a championship.

Cry Havoc
04-09-2015, 05:35 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/3500df4ccb0f64ed3dd2b8bc3dac1051/tumblr_mmpw7a5nxP1rcv4ilo1_500.jpg

Says the dude who calls everyone else "mainstream fans".

:lmao It's like you don't even realize that you're mocking yourself.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-09-2015, 05:36 PM

Well you are lacking empathy and displaying antisocial traits when you fail to acknowledge that other people do not feel the same as you and react to what you are saying. No one is confused as to where you are coming from. You have the social grace of a dirty toilet seat.

RD2191
04-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Says the dude who calls everyone else "mainstream fans".

:lmao It's like you don't even realize that you're mocking yourself.
Yeah, that went right over your head.

FkLA
04-09-2015, 05:39 PM
Bellinelli hasn't been shooting as well but his on the ball defense has been much better this year. He is physical and strong now, able to fight through screens and body up defenders. He struggled with that part of his game last year against Carter and some other guys particularly when asked to play the small ball 3. Not so this year. He is not as good as Danny and Kawhi but right there with CuJo.

He earned my respect for his professionalism particularly in the aftermath of a championship.

:lmao :lmao

Well you are lacking empathy and displaying antisocial traits when you fail to acknowledge that other people do not feel the same as you and react to what you are saying. No one is confused as to where you are coming from. You have the social grace of a dirty toilet seat.

oh ok

Cry Havoc
04-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Yeah, that went right over your head.

So you're admitting to be the chubby dude in the fedora? K.

RD2191
04-09-2015, 05:41 PM
So you're admitting to be the chubby dude in the fedora? K.
Yeah no:lol

Cry Havoc
04-09-2015, 05:44 PM
Yeah no:lol

I guess it's just too mainstream for you.

RD2191
04-09-2015, 05:45 PM
I guess it's just too mainstream for you.
I am a freethinker. :lmao

FuzzyLumpkins
04-09-2015, 05:47 PM
CH, they are just trolling. . . . get it . . . . . you're the dude in the fedora despite them participating in said behavior themselves. . . . hipster shit . . . .

:lol:rollin:lol:rollin

I wonder how much Kori and LJ want for this place.

Silver&Black
04-09-2015, 05:49 PM

lol Parker also averages 6.4 less mpg

AFBlue
04-09-2015, 05:57 PM
What's great is that the ball movement isn't where it was last year, but the efficiency in execution still is. A result of more dominant individual contributors exploiting mismatches and still getting the best shot. Not saying the ball movement is dead, but this team is impressive in that it continues to morph HOW they win based on the roster makeup. Truly extraordinary.

TheGreatYacht
04-09-2015, 06:00 PM

Drachen
04-09-2015, 06:12 PM

Raven
04-09-2015, 06:36 PM
c5dz5DCjrUM

yeah, one of the less important 3pointers in playoff history.

RD2191
04-09-2015, 06:36 PM
yeah, one of the less important 3pointers in playoff history.
:lol

Raven
04-09-2015, 06:40 PM

yeah, you've been smoking a lot.. he has a 105 drating which is more than 2 worse than gary fucking neal and ersan fucking iliasova. and neal plays in one of the worst teams in the league...

dbreiden83080
04-09-2015, 06:42 PM
Lose game 1 to whoever and we suck..

urunobili
04-09-2015, 06:59 PM
I hope they dont go 20-0 including the PO and then get backdoor swept like the Thunder did. I much rather lose a game here and there now and not be riding too much hype into the PO TBH

Brazil
04-09-2015, 07:08 PM

You don't enjoy Spurs, you just enjoy talking about how parker sucks. Why bringing parker into this thread made for simply enjoying our team ? Makes no sense brah... Give it a rest tbh

heyheymymy
04-09-2015, 07:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9FkIdaA.png?1

No disrespect meant, but I agree with Brazil. Anyone who is a regular user of this site already knows exactly how you feel about certain players by now.

GSH
04-09-2015, 08:24 PM

But you can tolerate him... right? I mean, he doesn't have to quit or anything?

But I know what you mean. It's like, I loved the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but that Dave Navarro character just bugged the shit out of me. I just couldn't enjoy the music with him playing guitar. That must be what it's like for you, watching Parker run the point. It hurts, huh?

It's funny. Now that Dave Navarro is gone and I don't have anyone to hate, I'm not even interested in the Chili Peppers anymore. It was like some weird co-dependent thing we had. I hope you and Tony can work it out before that happens to you.

spurs10
04-09-2015, 09:23 PM
They can't defend us. Even when Verde might not be locked in and hitting from outside, or Kawhi might be having a poor shooting night, we just score and score and score. The dominant defense just allow us to run to the other end for easy baskets, even if it's for stretches or a quarter at a time, it's just feels like we cannot be stopped.

It doesn't mean we're not going to lose another game, tbh. But it's really amazing the beatdowns this team has been putting on lately, against solid opponents and teams that are known not to quit and on big win streaks.

Can't wait to get Tiago and Beli back healthy and get the playoffs started... Good post! It's a joy to watch this happening. I was visiting relatives in SA today and everywhere you looked was something about the Spurs.... there's something in the air! :flag:

FkLA
04-09-2015, 09:28 PM
lol Parker also averages 6.4 less mpg

lol less apg than Mo Williams or Evan Turner

But you can tolerate him... right? I mean, he doesn't have to quit or anything?

But I know what you mean. It's like, I loved the Red Hot Chili Peppers, but that Dave Navarro character just bugged the shit out of me. I just couldn't enjoy the music with him playing guitar. That must be what it's like for you, watching Parker run the point. It hurts, huh?

It's funny. Now that Dave Navarro is gone and I don't have anyone to hate, I'm not even interested in the Chili Peppers anymore. It was like some weird co-dependent thing we had. I hope you and Tony can work it out before that happens to you.

Yeah, I tolerate him when we win. Doesn't mean I won't bring up his faults even when we're winning though.

Silver&Black
04-09-2015, 09:31 PM
lol less apg than Mo Williams or Evan Turner

Now that's a better comparison....

rmt
04-10-2015, 01:10 AM
I don't want them to go into the playoffs on a long winning streak - too much pressure. Best to start the playoffs without the hype and build a streak from there.

Fireball
04-10-2015, 01:46 AM
Coasting ... non-issue tbh

SnakeBoy
04-10-2015, 01:54 AM
This team has been to hell and back, no need to worry about pressure or hype with this crew.

wildchild
04-10-2015, 02:04 AM
Where's Wildchild to jump atop Leonard like a spider monkey to defend him?

Here, enjoying Spurs' winning streak and trying not to confuse your arrogance with stupidity.

January

Don't overhype Kawhi's role by calling him the FMVP as if he's now the scoring leader for the team on a nightly basis.. he's not.

However I find it amusing that some of you have put Kawhi on a pedestal because of 3 games in the Finals. Kawhi did his thing, but his performance wasn't Earth shattering.

February

KL is not going to lead the Spurs. He just won't. He'll be a good player, but he'll never be the guy.

He's the present and the future of this team in his 4th year pro-23 years old.

And you're a present and future idiot to think that.

It's too easy to say he's great now, but props to those few guys who were trusting in Kawhi's all around game these seasons, even when he was fighting through injuries or during his rodeo trip shooting slump.

Those few guys wanted the kid gets many touches and minutes to continue developing his game while others wanted to limit his offensive opportunities early in the season and never understood what a learning process mean.

spurraider21
04-10-2015, 03:05 AM
what?

Brazil
04-10-2015, 07:53 AM
Here, enjoying Spurs' winning streak and trying not to confuse your arrogance with stupidity.

January

February

It's too easy to say he's great now, but props to those few guys who were trusting in Kawhi's all around game these seasons, even when he was fighting through injuries or during his rodeo trip shooting slump.

Those few guys wanted the kid gets many touches and minutes to continue developing his game while others wanted to limit his offensive opportunities early in the season and never understood what a learning process mean.

I'm a fan of DMC but have to admit Wild came back strong on this one

FkLA
04-10-2015, 08:26 AM

January

February

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Robin-Lopez-Suns-Bench-Shock-Reaction.gif

apalisoc_9
04-10-2015, 08:28 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Robin-Lopez-Suns-Bench-Shock-Reaction.gif

RD2191
04-10-2015, 08:47 AM

January

February

Wildchild going in raw no lube on DMC. Someone bold this man.

Brazil
04-10-2015, 08:50 AM
:lol need to see DMC's come back before crowning Wild tbh...

apalisoc_9
04-10-2015, 08:59 AM
Wild going rough on DMC

http://a1-10127.so.clients.cdn13.com/media/videos/5/1/1/f/b/511fb0b5481f5.gif

DMC
04-10-2015, 09:25 AM

January

February

Quote out of context: Check
Quote again out of context: Check
Continue to do so: Check

Thank people who had faith in your god Kawhi: Check

Discount the rest of the team: Check

Yep, you're true to form

RD2191
04-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Quote out of context: Check
Quote again out of context: Check
Continue to do so: Check

Thank people who had faith in your god Kawhi: Check

Discount the rest of the team: Check

Yep, you're true to form
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3931087/parkerft.gif

apalisoc_9
04-10-2015, 09:32 AM

Brazil
04-10-2015, 09:35 AM

ya... we need to hand this one to Wild

RD2191
04-10-2015, 09:36 AM

ya... we need to hand this one to Wild

K...
04-10-2015, 09:52 AM
Wild child overestimated the contingent to limit kawhi's growth. Some people, including me, didn't think he'd get back to 2014 finals mode until next season. But that wrong take isn't the same as advocating burying him or limiting his minutes.

I haven't seen a game this season where I'd say, we lost because kawhi didn't get his minutes. He got his big minutes but he also got rest. Nbd.

Now, you know what's just as bad about being wrong about kawhi ? Being wrong about Parker. Trade Parker, bench Parker, Parker CANCER, etc.

in2deep
04-10-2015, 09:58 AM
we just score and score and score.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/d11dfd0cd932e88b6e35cef5f88e694f/tumblr_nhalfuLhPR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

RD2191
04-10-2015, 10:00 AM
https://38.media.tumblr.com/d11dfd0cd932e88b6e35cef5f88e694f/tumblr_nhalfuLhPR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif
that is disturbing

ChumpDumper
04-10-2015, 10:32 AM
I enjoy my Spurs.No.

Keepin' it real
04-10-2015, 10:52 AM
I wish people would stop quoting the trolls; it defeats the purpose of my ignore list.

Leetonidas
04-10-2015, 11:09 AM
I like Spurs. Spurs is good. Go Spurs Go.

marmotte
04-10-2015, 11:21 AM
I wish people would stop quoting the trolls; it defeats the purpose of my ignore list.

yes, please !

FkLA
04-10-2015, 11:30 AM

:lmao

SASdynasty!
04-10-2015, 12:30 PM
I thought Parker was the only person who could have a bad shooting night and the Spurs still win the game.

SASdynasty!
04-10-2015, 12:33 PM
Good thing that didn't count as an actual missed free throw because of the ref signaling for him to stop shooting...and good thing he made the one that actually counted.

K...
04-10-2015, 12:57 PM
El nono, maybe you should make another thread titled "this team is amazing, except for the wife stealer tosb no defense , faggot, French, Parker"

People are getting too stressed out having to change their opinions. It's hard, learning is difficult.

Cry Havoc
04-10-2015, 01:22 PM
Wild child overestimated the contingent to limit kawhi's growth. Some people, including me, didn't think he'd get back to 2014 finals mode until next season. But that wrong take isn't the same as advocating burying him or limiting his minutes.

I haven't seen a game this season where I'd say, we lost because kawhi didn't get his minutes. He got his big minutes but he also got rest. Nbd.

Now, you know what's just as bad about being wrong about kawhi ? Being wrong about Parker. Trade Parker, bench Parker, Parker CANCER, etc.

Cry Havoc
04-10-2015, 01:24 PM

:lol That's a really good point.

Brazil
04-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Good thing that didn't count as an actual missed free throw because of the ref signaling for him to stop shooting...and good thing he made the one that actually counted.

everybody knows that but it is still funny using it after DMC post

ElNono
04-10-2015, 02:22 PM
El nono, maybe you should make another thread titled "this team is amazing, except for the wife stealer tosb no defense , faggot, French, Parker"

People are getting too stressed out having to change their opinions. It's hard, learning is difficult.

This is what a successful, mainstream thread looks like. Pay attention, tbh...

will_spurs
04-10-2015, 03:47 PM

Thanks for pointing that out. It's getting annoying.

Agloco
04-10-2015, 04:35 PM
The HEB ads just icing on the cake

This.

Agloco
04-10-2015, 04:39 PM
Baynes has been seriously impressive lately. He's becoming serviceable on offense and actually quite good on D for short stretches.

Also this. He's carrying some big stones around right now.

Cry Havoc
04-10-2015, 05:50 PM
Also this. He's carrying some big stones around right now.

He's like Tiago light (heavy) with more dunking! :lol