PDA

View Full Version : Spurs East news. NYC cops broke Sefoloshas leg. Out for playoffs

hater
04-09-2015, 06:46 PM
Sucks for coach Bud :cry

leroids cakewalk to finals now...

lefty
04-09-2015, 07:03 PM
:lol Hawks
:lol cute regular season team
:lol jacking up threes

:lol GSW East

spursparker9
04-09-2015, 07:39 PM
Doesn't matter a thing.

Thabo is done since 2013.

Spur|n|Austin
04-09-2015, 07:43 PM
Cops broke his leg?

benstanfield
04-09-2015, 07:45 PM
Something tells me Lebron will (publicly or secretly) lobby HARD for the NBA to keep the playoff brackets separated by conference. You will know he's losing the argument behind closed doors if he expresses disdain towards the idea or Silver personally.

SupremeGuy
04-09-2015, 07:46 PM
Warrior cops are out of control :cry

SpursFan86
04-09-2015, 07:47 PM
For anyone wondering what OP is talking about...

http://tmz.com/#Article/2015/04/09/thabo-sefolosha-video-of-combative-arrest-headlocked-and-taken-down

SpurPadre
04-09-2015, 07:47 PM
Doesn't matter a thing.

Thabo is done since 2013.

Yeah his raping of TP in '12 WCF took everything out of him, tbh.

Malik Hairston
04-09-2015, 07:54 PM
Sefolosha is terrible, tbh..

Is there a video of Antic, btw? I'd love to see what that looked like:lol..

benstanfield
04-09-2015, 08:06 PM
At least Thabo is light skinned or he'd have a bullet through his head tbh

GSH
04-09-2015, 08:34 PM
At least Thabo is light skinned or he'd have a bullet through his head tbh

LOL... maybe he SHOULD have the bullet. Some guy starts a fight with an NBA player, and stabs the player and his girlfriend (in the boob and ass? he stabbed the girlfriend in the boob and ass?), and Sefolosha jacks with the police investigating it? Why the hell would he even get involved in something like that? Maybe they didn't need to break his leg, I don't know. But why the fuck would he even need to be up in the middle of a stabbing? Because even if the police are bad guys, I doubt they went and pulled Sefolosha out of the crowd of people who were making their way to the door. You can play in traffic if you want, but don't act shocked when you get hit by the occasional car.

-----
An Indiana Pacers player and his girlfriend were stabbed -- and two ATL Hawks players were arrested for obstructing police -- in a violent incident outside of an NYC nightclub early Wednesday morning ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The stabbing victim is Pacers forward Chris Copeland ... who was stabbed in the stomach around 4 AM after leaving 1Oak nightclub. His girlfriend was slashed in the arm, breast and butt.

Officials says the injuries sustained by both Chris and his girlfriend are NOT life threatening. However, Copeland reportedly suffered a broken elbow in the attack and is undergoing surgery.

Cops say they arrested the person suspected of the stabbing -- 22-year-old Shezoy Bleary. Cops say Bleary used a switchblade in the attack.

Police say Copeland and his girlfriend were having a conversation when Bleary (who didn't know either of them) interjected ... and a fight ensued.

Two Atlanta Hawks players -- Pero Antic and Thabo Sefolosha -- were arrested at the scene for trying to prevent police from setting up a crime scene.

spurs10
04-09-2015, 08:47 PM
Even mildly resisting the NY cops at 4:00 am is not a great idea. Looked like three or four of them won the tussle. Really too bad...

Mikeanaro
04-09-2015, 08:53 PM
Lol NY saw a couple of nags over 6´6 playing a violent card at 4:00 am and had to enforce the law and correct them like citizen Baynes.

benstanfield
04-09-2015, 08:54 PM
LOL... maybe he SHOULD have the bullet. Some guy starts a fight with an NBA player, and stabs the player and his girlfriend (in the boob and ass? he stabbed the girlfriend in the boob and ass?), and Sefolosha jacks with the police investigating it? Why the hell would he even get involved in something like that? Maybe they didn't need to break his leg, I don't know. But why the fuck would he even need to be up in the middle of a stabbing? Because even if the police are bad guys, I doubt they went and pulled Sefolosha out of the crowd of people who were making their way to the door. You can play in traffic if you want, but don't act shocked when you get hit by the occasional car.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/pffhah_the_doctor.gif

Budkin
04-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Warrior cops are out of control :cry

itzsoweezee
04-09-2015, 09:32 PM
Fuck the police

Leetonidas
04-09-2015, 09:40 PM

-----
An Indiana Pacers player and his girlfriend were stabbed -- and two ATL Hawks players were arrested for obstructing police -- in a violent incident outside of an NYC nightclub early Wednesday morning ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The stabbing victim is Pacers forward Chris Copeland ... who was stabbed in the stomach around 4 AM after leaving 1Oak nightclub. His girlfriend was slashed in the arm, breast and butt.

Officials says the injuries sustained by both Chris and his girlfriend are NOT life threatening. However, Copeland reportedly suffered a broken elbow in the attack and is undergoing surgery.

Cops say they arrested the person suspected of the stabbing -- 22-year-old Shezoy Bleary. Cops say Bleary used a switchblade in the attack.

Police say Copeland and his girlfriend were having a conversation when Bleary (who didn't know either of them) interjected ... and a fight ensued.

Two Atlanta Hawks players -- Pero Antic and Thabo Sefolosha -- were arrested at the scene for trying to prevent police from setting up a crime scene.

dumbass

hater
04-09-2015, 10:00 PM
:lol believing the police report word by word. For all we know the detective was Leroids biggest fan :lol

GSH
04-09-2015, 10:42 PM
:lol believing the police report word by word. For all we know the detective was Leroids biggest fan :lol

A lot of cops do a lot of things that they should get their asses kicked for. I don't question that.

This time I just tried to picture myself in that situation:

I'm in a night club.
A girl gets stabbed in the boob and ass.
The cops show up.
I just don't see any chance of me interacting with them. None. Zero. Nada. I stay the fuck out of the stabbing thing.

If he was trying to keep the guy from stabbing the girl in the boob and ass, that would be one thing. But nobody even hinted at that.

I dunno... if you believe in evolution, you have to leave room for the possibility of terminal stupidity. Like the squirrel that tries to beat the oncoming car, and cross the street anyway? This sonofabitch is on the best team in the East, and about to start a playoff run, and he's getting involved in a stabbing situation in a night club? I don't have to know all the details. I don't have to believe the police report. That's just blatant dumbfuckery. When the knives start flashing, just go home. Take some of the ho's back to your hotel room, I don't care. But you don't get up in it.

But, hey, different strokes I guess.

ElNono
04-09-2015, 10:43 PM
^ I thought you were done with basketball/this place? :lol

GSH
04-09-2015, 10:47 PM
^ I thought you were done with basketball/this place? :lol

I don't watch 1/10th as much ball as I used to. I check in occasionally. I post really rarely.

I posted a couple of times recently, and actually had a couple of people PM and ask me to stick around. You want me to leave? I can be talked into that pretty easily. About 90% of the threads are about shit like trading Kawhi for some random players, etc.

ElNono
04-09-2015, 10:51 PM
I don't watch 1/10th as much ball as I used to. I check in occasionally. I post really rarely.

I posted a couple of times recently, and actually had a couple of people PM and ask me to stick around. You want me to leave? I can be talked into that pretty easily. About 90% of the threads are about shit like trading Kawhi for some random players, etc.

You do what you want, the place is open to everyone. Just wondering why the change of heart, that's all.

SnakeBoy
04-09-2015, 11:18 PM

Probably saw the tape going up and thought they was fixin to give Cleveland the trophy.

lefty
04-09-2015, 11:21 PM
Thabo playing D even outside of basketball courts

DPOY imo

Sean Cagney
04-09-2015, 11:59 PM

Truth.....

SnakeBoy
04-10-2015, 12:10 AM

Stick around, tell us stories of the good ole days when ST was important serious business.

Malik Hairston
04-10-2015, 12:19 AM
Stick around, tell us stories of the good ole days when ST was important serious business.

:lol

Mikeanaro
04-10-2015, 08:30 AM

Dont say that, a Pero Antic and Thabo Sefolosha trade involving Kawhi sounds good to me.

hater
04-10-2015, 09:02 AM
A lot of cops do a lot of things that they should get their asses kicked for. I don't question that.

This time I just tried to picture myself in that situation:

I'm in a night club.
A girl gets stabbed in the boob and ass.
The cops show up.
I just don't see any chance of me interacting with them. None. Zero. Nada. I stay the fuck out of the stabbing thing.

If he was trying to keep the guy from stabbing the girl in the boob and ass, that would be one thing. But nobody even hinted at that.

I dunno... if you believe in evolution, you have to leave room for the possibility of terminal stupidity. Like the squirrel that tries to beat the oncoming car, and cross the street anyway? This sonofabitch is on the best team in the East, and about to start a playoff run, and he's getting involved in a stabbing situation in a night club? I don't have to know all the details. I don't have to believe the police report. That's just blatant dumbfuckery. When the knives start flashing, just go home. Take some of the ho's back to your hotel room, I don't care. But you don't get up in it.

But, hey, different strokes I guess.

don't disagree with you. just saying theres always more to the story and the police story is what it is, one side of the story.

sure Tabo and Pero were most likely blazed and drunk but possibly they could also be 2 concerned citizens trying to figure out what is going on or even just trying to cross the sidewalk on their way to their hotels.

all of us US citizens should know by now, the police story is only 1 side of it.

sammy
04-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Cops are out of control! It took six cops to take Thabo down and one had him in a illegal choke hold from behind. Bastards broke his leg! I don't believe anything these cops say! Thabo & Pero are going to fight these charges.

TampaDude
04-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Time's up...can't shoot.

:lol