PDA

View Full Version : Video: Cops Gang Up and Beat The Living Crap Outta This White Dude

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2015, 12:35 PM
Dam....tasered him a few times....on top of that....he was laying flat hands behind his back and they still didnt give a FUCK....just gang raped his ass...kicking him in the nuts and shit...its all over the news...this shit is getting depressing....something has to be done about these cops...imagine....just imagine the shit they get away with that's not on camera....I'm way past tired of it...

Horse Pursuit Police Beating VIDEO: Group Officers Brutally Punch, Kick,...:

8KIKUEjn3Z0

Trill Clinton
04-10-2015, 12:52 PM
damn this is fucced all the way up. too bad american's have turned into cucks when it comes to rogue police. american's have basically given up their right to due process and have turned a blind eye to violent, roided up, ptsd having, GED/HS diploma/some college, having ass cops. instead of being outraged at the excessive force used and demands these cops be fired, people will focus on the lazy rhetoric of "why did he run?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c_UdWo4Zek

m>s
04-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Notice whites don't give a shit even when it's a white who was attacked. At least we are consistent, dude shouldn't have been running same goes for the other guy.

Avante
04-10-2015, 01:02 PM
This is getting ridiculous, all this talk of how the cops are this and that when what are we really seeing, yep, people not abiding with the rules. You wanna cause problems you are asking for it. I have no problems with this at all, it's time people started being afraid to fuck around with cops.

The last time I was in the Phillipines they had marshall law, that's soldiers wandering the streets with machine guns, you fuck up they'd mow you down.

Saudi Arabia has public beheading on the weekends.

You keep your nose clean you won't have to worry about the cops, break the law, run your mouth expect the worst.

Black man bails on his kids, refusing to feed his kids, cop pulls him over he takes off running, yep we all know what happened. Sure that was a little much but what about the kid with no food in the house because of an asshole father?

CavsSuperFan
04-10-2015, 01:10 PM
Identity theft ringleader…3 hour pursuit endangering the lives of innocent motorist…Multiple police & helicopter units to track the suspect…He then Steals a horse & endangers the life of the horse running it at full gallop through wilderness terrain…Do YOU PEOPLE not get it? This is California…All was forgiven up to the moment he endangered the life of an innocent animal…Just wait till the DA fills the jurors with our local PETA citizens…The thief is going to fry & the Brave and Godly Men wearing the badges will receive medals for valor……

Avante
04-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Identity theft ringleader…3 hour pursuit endangering the lives of innocent motorist…Multiple police & helicopter units to track the suspect…He then Steals a horse & endangers the life of the horse running it at full gallop through wilderness terrain…Do YOU PEOPLE not get it? This is California…All was forgiven up to the moment he endangered the life of an innocent animal…Just wait till the DA fills the jurors with our local PETA citizens…The thief is going to fry & the Brave and Godly Men wearing the badges will receive medals for valor……

Dumb asses and bad guys getting their asses whipped, I love it to be honest. We need some of that here.

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2015, 01:17 PM
This is getting ridiculous, all this talk of how the cops are this and that when what are we really seeing, yep, people not abiding with the rules. You wanna cause problems you are asking for it. I have no problems with this at all, it's time people started being afraid to fuck around with cops.

The last time I was in the Phillipines they had marshall law, that's soldiers wandering the streets with machine guns, you fuck up they'd mow you down.

Saudi Arabia has public beheading on the weekends.

You keep your nose clean you won't have to worry about the cops, break the law, run your mouth expect the worst.

Black man bails on his kids, refusing to feed his kids, cop pulls him over he takes off running, yep we all know what happened. Sure that was a little much but what about the kid with no food in the house because of an asshole father?

^ this bull ass shit proves you dont follow the law when it comes to underage...if you think the criminal was wrong but not the cops it shows you have no respect for the rule of law.....you're just as lawless as the criminals the ones running and the ones with a badge

CavsSuperFan
04-10-2015, 01:17 PM
Dumb azzs and bad guys getting their azzs whipped, I love it to be honest. We need some of that here.

Yea but The kick to the groin was a bit much...:lol

RsxPiimp
04-10-2015, 01:24 PM
They went Django in his ass

Avante
04-10-2015, 01:28 PM
^ this bull ass shit proves you dont follow the law when it comes to underage...if you think the criminal was wrong but not the cops it shows you have no respect for the rule of law.....you're just as lawless as the criminals the ones running and the ones with a badge

Kool, what was ..underage...in those places in the early 70's? Go ahead lets see if you even know. Since we know ya don't why lie?

I love seeing the bad guys getting the shit kicked out of them, it brings a smile to my face. Wanna break the law, fuck with people, well fuck you, you need an ass whipping.

Avante
04-10-2015, 01:37 PM
Yea but The kick to the groin was a bit much...:lol

Three kicks to the groin might be a bit much.

I have no pity for punks.

Avante
04-10-2015, 01:40 PM
Punks out running the streets at 3am, get into with the cops, the cops kick some ass. Who roams the streets at 3am, yep, trouble makers.

DarrinS
04-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Is the race of the horse thief important?

Koolaid_Man
04-10-2015, 03:09 PM
Is the race of the horse thief important?

I see every breath through the prism of rape.....

Chomag
04-10-2015, 04:58 PM
Good! Idiots need to be slapped around a little bit...

They did go a little too ham though lol

bigzak25
04-10-2015, 07:29 PM
Pigs are assholes, and they don't like to run...no race angle, no one dead...non story.