PDA

View Full Version : Proposals for what to do with dead bodies of astronauts that die in space

Blake
04-10-2015, 01:44 PM
" Death sims usually operate as a roundtable discussion in which one astronaut is announced as having died and whoever is leading the exercise will throw curveballs into the hypothetical scenario that plays out. In his book, Hadfield explains what it was like listening to his own death sim played out:

"We've just received word from the Station: Chris is dead." Immediately, people start working the problem. Okay, what are we going to do with his corpse? There are no body bags on Station, so should we shove it in a spacesuit and stick it in a locker? But what about the smell? Should we send it back to Earth on a resupply ship and let it burn up with the rest of the garbage on re-entry? Jettison it during a spacewalk and let it float away into space?........

..... One of the most interesting proposals for dealing with death in space is a collaboration between the green burial company Promessa and NASA that spawned the idea of the*"Body Back."

Body Back involves an airtight sleeping bag that a human corpse is zipped into and then exposed to the freezing temperatures of outer space.

The frozen body is hauled back on board and intensely vibrated around until it shatters. You end up with about 50 pounds of finely ground human body dust that you can hang outside your spacecraft until you arrive at your destination.

There's no good answer for what to do when someone dies*after*landing on Mars though. NASA's and Mars One's plans to visit the red planet both involve the settlers growing their own crops on the planet. One radical idea is to use human bodies for composting and fertilizer. It doesn't seem likely that that idea will ever catch on though:

"I'm not sure human bodies make particularly good fertilizer," Paul Wolpe, a senior bioethicist at NASA,*told Slate.com. "I mean, no society has done that on Earth that I know of. There are societies that desperately need fertilizer, and even they don't use their dead bodies for the purpose. There's always been an extremely strong taboo for using dead bodies for instrumental purposes."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/heres-nasa-plans-astronaut-dies-133418466.html

Avante
04-10-2015, 08:07 PM
pity bump

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:44 AM
:cry stop humping my leg :cry

Avante
04-11-2015, 10:09 AM
:cry stop humping my leg :cry

translation

Damn that Avante, he's everything I wish I could be. And he knows how to keep a woman. Of course since I only have a 4 inch pecker what more could I expect.

Avante
04-11-2015, 05:44 PM
Let's try and save this stupid thread for this little shit Blake, I ;m going to show him how to get three pages out of this bullshit.

All I have to do is talk to ChumpStupid, watch.....

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:02 PM
I just copied and pasted a story. Didn't ask for participation. But knock yourself out fatty.

Avante
04-11-2015, 08:50 PM
I just copied and pasted a story. Didn't ask for participation. But knock yourself out fatty.

So ya just cluttered up the board for no real reason?

Someone pink this faggot.

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:55 PM
What's with the salt in the club tonight

ChumpDumper
04-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Dunno. It's interesting if this is the first time this has been considered. Reentry cremation seems pretty cool but space corpse in perpetual orbit would be cooler.

Avante
04-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Dunno. It's interesting if this is the first time this has been considered. Reentry cremation seems pretty cool but space corpse in perpetual orbit would be cooler.

ChumpStud my buddy, what's up bro?

m>s
04-11-2015, 09:08 PM
What's with the salt in the club tonight

Aww a father son bonding moment

Avante
04-11-2015, 09:34 PM
See how it's done Blake? All this thread needed was me in it, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Who wouldn't wanna be Avante?:king

ChumpDumper
04-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Did someone say something?

Avante
04-11-2015, 10:11 PM
Did someone say something?

Since everywhere I go there you are humping away, I decided to toss you a few crumbs right here to save this thread for Blake, the boys needs our help. If I hadn't showed this thread would have already went....KAPLUNK!

So hows the masturbating going?

ChumpDumper
04-11-2015, 10:11 PM
Did someone say something again?

Avante
04-11-2015, 10:13 PM
Did someone say something again?

This guy follows me all over the place as all of you know, now look at the little freak, hahaha!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
04-11-2015, 10:16 PM
I keep seeing the thread bumped, but nothing else.

jag
04-11-2015, 10:19 PM
How many astronauts actually die in space? And how many of those bodies are recovered? Is this an actual problem or a hypothetical one?

Avante
04-11-2015, 10:20 PM
See how easy this was Blake? I knew ChumpStud would do exactly what I knew he would. He's my pet as you can see.

Watch this...

So tell me Chumpster are you going to celebrate your 100, 000 post?

Avante
04-11-2015, 10:21 PM
Three pages Blake, watch a master at work.

ChumpDumper
04-11-2015, 10:28 PM
How many astronauts actually die in space? And how many of those bodies are recovered? Is this an actual problem or a hypothetical one?Finally, a post to go along with the bumps. That was weird.

I was thinking about that and can't recall any who died in space. All on the pad or during reentry. Guess they are working on contingencies for longer trips.

Avante
04-11-2015, 11:00 PM
Do I know my shit or what, hahahaha:lobt2:

All it took was one little crumb, ha~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
04-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Chumpster don't fail me now, ok? You follow me around every single day begging for my attention, ok now ya got it, don't fuck it up.

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 02:32 PM
How many astronauts actually die in space? And how many of those bodies are recovered? Is this an actual problem or a hypothetical one?It's impossible to know.

Avante
04-12-2015, 02:56 PM
That's how you contol others, see the job I'm doing on ChumpStupid? Yep, a master at work.

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 03:02 PM
That's how you contol others, see the job I'm doing on ChumpStupid? Yep, a master at work.Respect the thread old timer. This isn't the old kiddie meal buffet for pervs. Put on your britches and keep it clean you crazy bastard.

DMC
04-12-2015, 03:06 PM
How many astronauts actually die in space? And how many of those bodies are recovered? Is this an actual problem or a hypothetical one?
Pretty sure it's a contingency. The article talks about a round table type discussion where a problem is introduced and solutions have to be offered. It's one of those things you can't solve up there if you don't have materials.

I think with participation from other nations like Israel, body disposing can be a bit touchy. Otherwise just shove them off into space, let their god deal with or, or the pasta ship.

DMC
04-12-2015, 03:07 PM
It's impossible to know.
It's playing god to even try to know.

Avante
04-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Respect the thread old timer. This isn't the old kiddie meal buffet for pervs. Put on your britches and keep it clean you crazy bastard.

It does suck when someone totally ignores the topic of a thread doesn't it ya little faggot? How many cocks have you sucked anyway?

Avante
04-12-2015, 03:09 PM
Here ya go Blake I took this dead ass thread of yours and pumped some life into, take notes faggot, ok?

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 03:14 PM
It does suck when someone totally ignores the topic of a thread doesn't it ya little faggot? How many cocks have you sucked anyway?None that were attached to a 15 year old Philippine tranny.

Avante
04-12-2015, 03:21 PM
None that were attached to a 15 year old Philippine tranny.

You still so stupid you haven't figured out the US Navy in foreign ports? Dude, are you really this unworldly? Dude, are you really this fucking immature?

m>s
04-12-2015, 03:25 PM
op what did you do with the body of the woman who cucked you? you should start a consulting firm for these things

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 03:29 PM
You still so stupid you haven't figured out the US Navy in foreign ports? Dude, are you really this unworldly? Dude, are you really this fucking immature?I bet your T-shirt says, "Ride kids to live, Live to ride kids".

Avante
04-12-2015, 03:33 PM
I bet your T-shirt says, "Ride kids to live, Live to ride kids".

Little man, are you simply brain dead? I was in some foreign bars over 40 years ago like all us sailors were. Are you really this stupid?

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
04-12-2015, 03:53 PM
op what did you do with the body of the woman who cucked you? you should start a consulting firm for these things

for what, the hundredth time in the last five obsessed years? I got a divorce.

But speaking of consulting firms, how's that circumcision crusade going? A consulting firm sounds like a nifty idea as part of your efforts to spread the word on how sorry your sex life is tbhimo

Blake
04-12-2015, 03:55 PM
You still so stupid you haven't figured out the US Navy in foreign ports? Dude, are you really this unworldly? Dude, are you really this fucking immature?

says dude humping my thread

m>s
04-12-2015, 03:58 PM
for what, the hundredth time in the last five obsessed years? I got a divorce.

But speaking of consulting firms, how's that circumcision crusade going? A consulting firm sounds like a nifty idea as part of your efforts to spread the word on how sorry your sex life is tbhimo

lol way to project the truth right out there in the open, i'm pretty sure circumcision is why your wife had to seek a sex life elsewhere

you should try foreskin restoration in order to prevent future cuckings. i had the impression that you were a consenting cuck, i had no idea that you wanted to get out of the business.

Blake
04-12-2015, 04:25 PM
i'm pretty sure circumcision is why your wife had to seek a sex life elsewhere

oh so you've been cucked because of your circumcision?

you should try foreskin restoration in order to prevent future cuckings. i had the impression that you were a consenting cuck, i had no idea that you wanted to get out of the business.

so your the expert on circumcised cuckery. K.

m>s
04-12-2015, 04:31 PM
No don't cut out part of my post this was advice for you because you got cucked, I have never been cucked and am too young for marriage

rogues
04-12-2015, 04:35 PM
No don't cut out part of my post this was advice for you because you got cucked, I have never been cucked and am too young for marriage
:lol Never fails, tbh.

m>s
04-12-2015, 04:41 PM
:lol Never fails, tbh.
What never fails homie

Wild Cobra
04-12-2015, 04:45 PM
I thought the bodies completely burn up if we allow them to drop to earth.

Why not cremate them?

Blake
04-12-2015, 04:49 PM

Oh so you're talking out of your ass.

m>s
04-12-2015, 05:20 PM
Better than fucking out of my ass like you faggot

Avante
04-12-2015, 05:36 PM
says dude humping my thread

Hows it if feel asshole?

Stupid, before I showed up this thread was dead in the water, and you know it. I told you.....watch how I get three pages for ya....well, you are watching a master at work. Just say,....thanks Avante.

Avante
04-12-2015, 05:40 PM

Shut up ya fucking queer,

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Little man, are you simply brain dead? I was in some foreign bars over 40 years ago like all us sailors were. Are you really this stupid? GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I just don't understand what your penchant for teenage boys has to do with dead spacemen.

m>s
04-12-2015, 06:35 PM
Shut up ya fucking queer,
:lmao

Avante
04-12-2015, 06:38 PM
I just don't understand what your penchant for teenage boys has to do with dead spacemen.

I commented once upon a time about how I felt real bad being put in a bad spot in my navy days. Some of those girls could have been 16, (i was 19-21) and it bothered me. That got turned into....I lusted after 12 year olds.....huh? And now I like little boys. All over talking about how wrong it was to send us over there without letting us in on the culture.

Pay attention.....

I would personally chop the fucking head off a sick ass pedo....ok? Now why ignore that? And. any man messing with boys is a sick fuck just like a little bitch like you who fucks mothers.....ok?

Now what about that don't you understand? Now why continue to act like you don't get my stance on this sick shit? Well?

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 06:41 PM
I commented once upon a time about how I felt real bad being put in a bad spot in my navy days. Some of those girls could have been 16, (i was 19-21) and it bothered me. That got turned in....I lusted after 12 year olds.....huh? And now I like little boys. All over talking about how wrong it was to send us over there without letting us in on the culture.

Pay attention.....

I would personally chop the fucking head off a sick ass pedo....ok? Now why ignore that? And. any man messing with boys is a sick fuck just like a little bitch like you who fucks mothers.....ok?

Now what about that don't you understand? Now why continue to act like you don't get my stance on this sick shit? Well?

Wait...are you saying you did pedo stuff overseas also? Omg you're a sick willie.

Avante
04-12-2015, 07:09 PM
Wait...are you saying you did pedo stuff overseas also? Omg you're a sick willie.

Blake, see how it's done? Ya get a this freak and ChumpStupid involved, and it's sooooo easy to do, BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! 3, 4, 5 pages.

Yep, a master at work:king

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 07:11 PM
Blake, see how it's done? Ya get a this freak and ChumpStupid involved, and it's sooooo easy to do, BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! 3, 4, 5 pages.

Yep, a master at work:king

Ick. You're so weird. You fantasize about me being some teenager living with his parents and then you try to lure me into discussions about your sexual escapades. Keep it in your pants Eugene. I'm a grown man.

Avante
04-12-2015, 07:24 PM
Little man, you're a fucked up sack of monkey shit, ok fucker? I have been trolling your dumbass ever since I arrived here, the first time you said..."I fucked your mama"....you fuck up, got it ya fucking faggot?

Now watch this cock sucker slither over to my other leg....

Avante
04-12-2015, 08:39 PM
Where are my leg humpers when I need them?

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 02:36 AM
I commented once upon a time about how I felt real bad being put in a bad spot in my navy days. Some of those girls could have been 16, (i was 19-21) and it bothered me. That got turned into....I lusted after 12 year olds.....huh? And now I like little boys. All over talking about how wrong it was to send us over there without letting us in on the culture.

Pay attention.....

Now what about that don't you understand? Now why continue to act like you don't get my stance on this sick shit? Well?All you had to do was say no.

Don't blame the victims, Avante. That's the worst thing you could do. Admit your culpability and make things right.

Avante
04-13-2015, 11:09 AM
All you had to do was say no.

Don't blame the victims, Avante. That's the worst thing you could do. Admit your culpability and make things right.

So it's liberty time, you and a half dozen other sailors take off for parts unknown....

So ya find one the Kit Kat Klub, the minute ya walk in here they come. it's like a swarm of bees, they are all over you. So you find a cute one and she leds you off to a table, after getting all the drinks she can out of you she asks..."we go fucky sucky" now tell what male is going to.."oh no not me"....well? And that has been going for for years and nobody gives a damn of any kind. If these girls are youngsters you don't see it and nobody there gives a damn.

Work with me...

So some 30 years later I hear about the sex trafficing thing over there something I knew nothing about at 19. That got me wondering about my experiences over there. I'm one of those who thinks anyone messing with kids is the lowest form of humanity and needs a bullet in the brain.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 11:35 AM
So it's liberty time, you and a half dozen other sailors take off for parts unknown....

So ya find one the Kit Kat Klub, the minute ya walk in here they come. it's like a swarm of bees, they are all over you. So you find a cute one and she leds you off to a table, after getting all the drinks she can out of you she asks..."we go fucky sucky" now tell what male is going to.."oh no not me"....well? And that has been going for for years and nobody gives a damn of any kind. If these girls are youngsters you don't see it and nobody there gives a damn.

Work with me...

So some 30 years later I hear about the sex trafficing thing over there something I knew nothing about at 19. That got me wondering about my experiences over there. I'm one of those who thinks anyone messing with kids is the lowest form of humanity and needs a bullet in the brain.

All you had to do was say no.

Avante
04-13-2015, 11:57 AM
I'll go slow...

At the time it happened I had no reason to say no. I thought it was all pretty cool. It was....AFTER AFTER AFTER...when I heard about the sex trafficing thing..ok? Dude......30 YEARS LATER...ok? LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:04 PM
I'll go slow...

At the time it happened I had no reason to say no. I thought it was all pretty cool. It was....AFTER AFTER AFTER...when I heard about the sex trafficing thing..ok? Dude......30 YEARS LATER...ok? LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ignorance is no defense.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:08 PM
Ignorance is no defense.

Ignorance of what? I was in a room full of sailors and bar girls having fun, a party was going on. What was I ignorant about? And be specific.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:12 PM
BOOM...three pages just like I said.

That's how it's done Blake, you're welcome.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:12 PM
You admitted your ignorance.

Specifically.
I'll go slow...

At the time it happened I had no reason to say no. I thought it was all pretty cool. It was....AFTER AFTER AFTER...when I heard about the sex trafficing thing..ok? Dude......30 YEARS LATER...ok? LATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:13 PM

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~Actually, that's how you get Avante to post to you again after he vowed not to for six months.

BOOM....just like I said.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:13 PM
You admitted your ignorance.

Specifically.

Dude, I used ya, now I'm back to ignoring ya, what a dumb fuck.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Dude, I used ya, now I'm back to ignoring ya, what a dumb fuck.:cry Until September! :cry

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:15 PM
Actually, that's how you get Avante to post to you again after he vowed not to for six months.

BOOM....just like I said.

When someone tells you.....see ya in six months...and you STILL STILL STILL follow them around. you got problems little guy.

See ya next year.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:17 PM
When someone tells you.....see ya in six months...and you STILL STILL STILL follow them around. you got problems little guy.

See ya next year.Quit crying like a little girl.

You got beat, fatty.

Blake
04-13-2015, 12:17 PM

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, great job of using my astronaut thread to melt down and start sobbing about your days in Olongapo

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:27 PM
Yeah, great job of using my astronaut thread to melt down and start sobbing about your days in Olongapo

Dude, this thread was almost off the page. If not for me using our usual dummies you have a ...0...reply thread. All I have to do is..."I'm a great gambler"....BOOM, here they come. All I have to do is..."I'm no pedo damnit"....BOOM, here they come, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little man, you are watching a master at work enjoy the expertise:lobt2:

Blake
04-13-2015, 12:29 PM
Yeah, again great job of whimper wahhhing for 3 pages. You're really schooling me on how it's done.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:29 PM
Quit crying like a little girl.

You got beat, fatty.

I get beat when you stop following me around. As long as you need your AVANTE fix every single day you belong to me.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:31 PM
Yeah, again great job of whimper wahhhing for 3 pages. You're really schooling me on how it's done.

Do you really think I give a fuck little man about all that navy bullshit? I was showing you how to use internet dummies to do what you want. I even told them what I was doing, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:34 PM
I get beat when you stop following me around. As long as you need your AVANTE fix every single day you belong to me.lol you couldn't even go fifteen minutes without me.

You lose again.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:34 PM
I get beat when you stop following me around. As long as you need your AVANTE fix every single day you belong to me.lol you couldn't even go fifteen minutes without me.

You lose again.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:37 PM
lol you couldn't even go fifteen minutes without me.

You lose again.

Heres the new deal faggot.

You will follow me around every single day like you have always done. All I will ever say is.....you lose. Watch how badly you will lose. Starting right now.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:38 PM
Heres the new deal faggot.

You will follow me around every single day like you have always done. All I will ever say is.....you lose. Watch how badly you will lose. Starting right now.Too late.

You already lost badly. Don't embarrass yourself further by melting down like this.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:39 PM
Too late.

You already lost badly. Don't embarrass yourself further by melting down like this.

lost number 1

Is this sad to watch or what, poor little guy. I'm all he has.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:45 PM
lost number 1

Is this sad to watch or what, poor little guy. I'm all he has.
If it's a contest you already lost.

You vowed to never post to me again at least four times.

You have no self respect or willpower.

I'm sure I can make you do it again.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:48 PM
If it's a contest you already lost.

You vowed to never post to me again at least four times.

You have no self respect or willpower.

I'm sure I can make you do it again.

lost 2

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 12:51 PM
lost 2

See what I mean?

I control you.

Watch.