PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Planet Fitness?

DarrinS
04-10-2015, 03:03 PM
I've been seeing their commercials lately, and apparently, they don't like power lifters or bodybuilder types, a.k.a. "lunks". What's the deal with that?

Infinite_limit
04-10-2015, 03:06 PM
Not trying to hijack your thread but I joined La Fitness, after 10 years with 24 Hour Fitness. Slam dunk way better place. But my only 1 complaint. There are only 3 stations playing on TV: ESPN, CNN and Fox News.

It is difficult to do cardio at the moment
- South Carolina runner
- South Carolina runner
or
- Golf

ChumpDumper
04-10-2015, 03:08 PM
I've been seeing their commercials lately, and apparently, they don't like power lifters or bodybuilder types, a.k.a. "lunks". What's the deal with that?Not their target demographic.

lefty
04-10-2015, 03:24 PM
Those steroided phaggots always scream like homosexual gorillas and drop their weights on the floor

Well if you are dropping the weights it means it's too heavy for you, you stupid c-u-n-t

DarrinS
04-10-2015, 04:40 PM
Not their target demographic.

Here's their demographic.

Those steroided phaggots always scream like homosexual gorillas and drop their weights on the floor

Well if you are dropping the weights it means it's too heavy for you, you stupid c-u-n-t

ChumpDumper
04-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Here's their demographic.The people who don't like hearing screaming powerlifters while they're on a treadmill?

Yes.

DJR210
04-10-2015, 04:51 PM
Planet Fitness is good if all you want is access to some treadmills or exercise bikes.. cheapest price of all the gyms.. LA Fitness is fucking way more pricey than Golds, and Golds is already too much.

DarrinS
04-10-2015, 06:00 PM
The people who don't like hearing screaming powerlifters while they're on a treadmill?

Yes.

Lol, "screaming"

Target demographic

http://youtu.be/VrYGw-lX2R0

ChumpDumper
04-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Lol, "screaming"You a screaming powerlifter?

DarrinS
04-10-2015, 07:04 PM
You a screaming powerlifter?

Nope. Never heard one, either.

ChumpDumper
04-10-2015, 07:12 PM
Nope. Never heard one, either.Search YouTube

If you can't find one, you're an idiot.

hehateme
04-10-2015, 07:15 PM
chump is extra saucy tonight it seems

ChumpDumper
04-10-2015, 07:26 PM
Not really. Darrin doesn't like to be called out.

DarrinS
04-11-2015, 06:53 AM
Not really. Darrin doesn't like to be called out.

Called out for what? If PF wants to cater to people who want free pizza at the "gym" and people who are intimidated by squat racks, that's their prerogative.

cantthinkofanything
04-11-2015, 07:12 AM
Planet Fatness I said.

The Reckoning
04-11-2015, 09:16 AM
fucking hate people who scream at the top of their lungs when they do a squat like they're taking a massive shit

ChumpDumper
04-11-2015, 09:28 AM
Called out for what? If PF wants to cater to people who want free pizza at the "gym" and people who are intimidated by squat racks, that's their prerogative.And you started a thread because you already knew this?

What is your point, Darrin?

DarrinS
04-11-2015, 11:09 AM
And you started a thread because you already knew this?

What is your point, Darrin?

Actually, I didn't know this. As I said, I just recently saw a couple of their commercials.

Spur-Addict
04-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Planet Fitness targets the overweight, insecure etc. individuals who really don't want to be around fit people because of the their own issues, to suggest otherwise is intellectually dishonest. They really don't care about you getting healthy and fit, they just want you to be comfortable in your obesity and lack of health and fitness while in their establishment. Because that's what those people really want anyways. These individuals don't feel comfortable in traditional gyms, and hole-in-the-wall powerlifting establishments, and most often want to get into real shape, but never stick it out consistently. I know a few people like this. I have nothing against them, if that's what you want, then go for it. But don't complain about how you can't get right.