PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: So Boston traded Rondo to Dallas...

Monostradamus
04-10-2015, 07:04 PM
...essentially for peanuts since they dumped Wright. Boston obviously makes the trade to shamelessly improve their tanking odds to get a high pick, and Dallas does it to vault themseves into contender status.

As it sits now they're both the 7 seeds in their conferences :lmao The Rondo trade completely backfired for both of them.

Malik Hairston
04-10-2015, 07:05 PM
:lol..

Malik Hairston
04-10-2015, 07:06 PM
Kind of the same thing for Jeff Green, too(i think they got a pick for him though IIRC?)

SPM
04-10-2015, 07:07 PM
...essentially for peanuts since they dumped Wright. Boston obviously makes the trade to shamelessly improve their tanking odds to get a high pick, and Dallas does it to vault themseves into contender status.

As it sits now they're both the 7 seeds in their conferences :lmao The Rondo trade completely backfired for both of them.

Ok?

Franklin
04-10-2015, 07:09 PM
in other words, Rondo is a fucking faggot and a team cancer.

LnGrrrR
04-23-2015, 12:13 AM
I'm glad Rondo is not a Celtic anymore. Which is pretty disappointing. Dude is a diva in all the worst ways.

baseline bum
04-23-2015, 12:43 AM

:rollin

8FOR!3
04-23-2015, 01:00 AM
I'm glad Rondo is not a Celtic anymore. Which is pretty disappointing. Dude is a diva in all the worst ways.

Is Marcus Smart really all that better of a personality though? He's the only recent move of theirs I haven't liked. Dumping Rondo and Green was smart.

LnGrrrR
04-23-2015, 01:37 AM
He commits to defense, and he looks like he is trying to learn from his mistakes.

Rondo wasn't willing to put in work, and Green makes every team worse whenever he steps onto the court.

King Emmanuel
04-23-2015, 02:11 AM
man di caprio is one shitty actor. never a single believable performance

King Emmanuel
04-23-2015, 02:13 AM
i just watched titanic and my god was he bad in that shit