PDA

View Full Version : Coaching genius of Pop

Outlier
04-10-2015, 08:13 PM
Who in the heck else would have brought in Ayres and it would lead to a comeback? Benched all his starters for a bench that fought like crazy. Man. I am in awe.

Horry Hipcheck
04-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Clearly mindfucking McHale

MI21
04-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Coaches often bring in seldom used bench players to try and light a fire under players when they are playing so shit, not really an amazing Pop move tbh

AFBlue
04-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Genius. This game is un-fucking-watchable, but you can't take anything from tonight and use it in a potential series regardless of the outcome.

cjw
04-10-2015, 09:33 PM
Green on Harden was great too prior to the hack-a

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Pop fucked with the refs and Mchale. It all started when refs were calling every bs foul against the Spurs. So Pop is like, enough of this shit, you are to call every little foul, I'll foul whom I want to. It totally fuck with the refs and the Rockets at the same time. Call a straight game next time you fuckin refs.

razor247
04-10-2015, 09:48 PM
I'm crying this thread is so great

Janko
04-10-2015, 09:48 PM
Pop fucked with the refs and Mchale. It all started when refs were calling every bs foul against the Spurs. So Pop is like, enough of this shit, you are to call every little foul, I'll foul whom I want to. It totally fuck with the refs and the Rockets at the same time. Call a straight game next time you fuckin refs.
exactly..
if the rockets are gonna shot 40ft we want to choose who gonna shot them..

Uriel
04-11-2015, 08:11 AM
Hindsight bias. If Ayres had played terribly and the Rockets lead had gotten bigger, we would be whining about what a horrible decision maker Pop is. He just rolled the dice and happened to end up with a positive outcome.

Brazil
04-11-2015, 08:13 AM
Hindsight bias. If Ayres had played terribly and the Rockets lead had gotten bigger, we would be whining about what a horrible decision maker Pop is. He just rolled the dice and happened to end up with a positive outcome.

Thats the point tho... Everybody shits on him when it backfires so it's fair giving him props when it works

cd98
04-11-2015, 08:25 AM
With Splitter out Pop had to go deep into his bench, esp with Baynes in foul trouble and Duncan resting. Ayers was all he had, but kudos to Ayers for being ready.

hyhy
04-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Its either ayres or bonner tbh

weebo
04-11-2015, 08:56 AM
Pop essentially took harden out of the game, messed with refs, screwed with mcfail, psychologically destroyed josh smith, and gave a big fuck you to the crowd. That fourth quarter was a josh smith chokefest at the line and although its hard to watch it was a stroke of genius for doing it as long as he did.

houston spurs fan
04-11-2015, 08:59 AM
Pop essentially took harden out of the game, messed with refs, screwed with mcfail, psychologically destroyed josh smith, and gave a big fuck you to the crowd. That fourth quarter was a josh smith chokefest at the line and although its hard to watch it was a stroke of genius for doing it as long as he did.
Well said. He gave a big FU to the league. You know the nba will make some changes about this to prevent it in the future...

UZER
04-11-2015, 09:15 AM

Yes and yes.

You wanna call cheap fouls? I'll make you blow your whistle.

Plus it was a mind job for McHale and Smith.

littlecoyotecoin
04-11-2015, 09:18 AM

pgardn
04-11-2015, 09:20 AM
Genius. This game is un-fucking-watchable, but you can't take anything from tonight and use it in a potential series regardless of the outcome.

Thats why teams are being forced to put players in the game that can play BASKETBALL.
Josh Frkn Smith can't execute by far the easiest part of the game for real BASKETBALL players.

RD2191
04-11-2015, 10:06 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/284/239/4cc.gif

UZER
04-11-2015, 10:10 AM

Yes and yes.

You wanna call cheap fouls? I'll make you blow your whistle.

Plus it was a mind job for McHale and Smith.

Outlier
04-11-2015, 10:14 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/284/239/4cc.gif

Lol increase your vocab a bit. Did you even graduate high school? You know what they say... People who use profanity a lot have low IQ levels. Which makes sense because y'all don't know how else to make a point besides cursing people out. Go to the gym, fatty.

RD2191
04-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Lol increase your vocab a bit. Did you even graduate high school? You know what they say... People who use profanity a lot have low IQ levels. Which makes sense because y'all don't know how else to make a point besides cursing people out. Go to the gym, fatty.
lmao, solid troll job. I know who you are faggot. And I love the personal insults. Parkerfans the knew Kobefans.:lmao

RD2191
04-11-2015, 10:20 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/351/553/af0.jpg

Outlier
04-11-2015, 10:27 AM
Lol you don't know who i am, you high school dropout fatty boy

baseline bum
04-11-2015, 10:41 AM

:lol No shit. With Houston already on a parade to the FT line might as well make Howard, Smith, and Dorsey take them.

RD2191
04-11-2015, 10:43 AM
Lol you don't know who i am, you high school dropout fatty boy
crofl sick burn queer. I know who you are.

Outlier
04-11-2015, 11:34 AM
crofl sick burn queer. I know who you are.

Lol keep being delusional and continue building your fame as a notoriously low iq poster who adds nothing of value to this forum. One day you will look in the mirror and see how much time you've spent on this forum when you could have so much more in your personal life. Like actual life achievements. You will realize how much of a turd your actual life is, and i pray it comes soon.

RD2191
04-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Lol keep being delusional and continue building your fame as a notoriously low iq poster who adds nothing of value to this forum. One day you will look in the mirror and see how much time you've spent on this forum when you could have so much more in your personal life. Like actual life achievements. You will realize how much of a turd your actual life is, and i pray it comes soon.
lmao, yet here you are talking to a "loser". I have a great life by the way. Tell me more about your great life and your accomplishments. Go on.:wakeup

lil'mo
04-11-2015, 01:00 PM
LOL robdiaz, such a fuckin clown. One of the saddest dudes on spurstalk :lmao

RD2191
04-11-2015, 01:01 PM
LOL robdiaz, such a fuckin clown. One of the saddest dudes on spurstalk :lmao
lol @ this faggot bulls fan. How are rose's knees holding up?

DarrinS
04-11-2015, 01:05 PM
If they were going to feast at the charity stripe, they were going to do it on Pop's terms.

lil'mo
04-11-2015, 01:50 PM
lol @ this faggot bulls fan. How are rose's knees holding up?

:rollin

DMC
04-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Two wrongs don't make a right. Hindsight bias isn't good either way. Pop is a genius coach, that much is certain by his results over the tenure of his career. That one game didn't illustrate shit. If it did, then Derrick Fisher is a genius coach because they beat the defending champs.

buttsR4rebounding
04-11-2015, 05:20 PM
Clearly mindfucking McHale

:lol

spurraider21
04-11-2015, 05:31 PM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/351/553/af0.jpg
The Examiner isn't reputable :lol

Agloco
04-11-2015, 06:16 PM
Getting to the point where one could consider a Splitter / Baynes duo for extended minutes.

BatManu20
04-11-2015, 07:01 PM
Baynes playing well has been huge for us while Tiago's been out. We need him to continue to do so. But, there's no doubt that if we want to make a serious run at the title, we're going to need a healthy Tiago. Without him it's not happening.

Janko
04-12-2015, 08:41 PM
48 ft against the pelicans :lol with no hack a smith

so pop was right...

SpurAddict561
04-12-2015, 08:42 PM
48 ft against the pelicans :lol with no hack a smith

so pop was right...

They did try it but weren't successful