Horry Hipcheck
04-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Spurs closed the game on a 104-91 run tbh

Nathan89
04-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Can't even win when the spurs shoot 4-17 threes:lol

siraulo23
04-10-2015, 09:52 PM
during the hack a smith stretch, i was shocked the spurs didnt get a layup every time on the other end, the rockets just blatantly going for steals

and damn spurs almost choked at the end too

sook
04-11-2015, 12:58 AM
:lol LOLckets
:lol "MVP"
:lol J:lolsh Smith
:lol rocketrefs
:lol choke on a dick Clyde

gg sook, rest of Rocketfan, tbh

fuckkk

Sean Cagney
04-11-2015, 01:05 AM
during the hack a smith stretch, i was shocked the spurs didnt get a layup every time on the other end, the rockets just blatantly going for steals

and damn spurs almost choked at the end too

Yeah, the end scared me. Tim Duncan misses that layup and then on the other end a Harden three, that right there made me say here we go again with this bullshit and a blown game like quite a few this year that they had control in. They finally won one of those damn games :lol Things just might be going their way.

weeks
04-11-2015, 01:09 AM
from clutchfans:

"**** popovich **** duncan **** the spurs and **** the refs. **** Stern and potentially **** Silver if they dont fix this ****ing hack'a ****. **** those refs for not calling the 2 3's harden put up while smith got fouled.

What happened to McHales 80s era aggression? Why didnt he put in Dorsey to career end tim duncan? Why wont anyone start a fight with someone? Punch Parker in his little bitchass face and put him in a facemask or a coma. I dont give a ****, they dont deserve **** with this flagrant rape of the game of basketball."

:lol @ dat anal devastation

RD2191
04-11-2015, 01:15 AM
from clutchfans:

"**** popovich **** duncan **** the spurs and **** the refs. **** Stern and potentially **** Silver if they dont fix this ****ing hack'a ****. **** those refs for not calling the 2 3's harden put up while smith got fouled.

What happened to McHales 80s era aggression? Why didnt he put in Dorsey to career end tim duncan? Why wont anyone start a fight with someone? Punch Parker in his little bitchass face and put him in a facemask or a coma. I dont give a ****, they dont deserve **** with this flagrant rape of the game of basketball."

I'm guessing that guy missed the perfection of basketball that was the 2014 NBA Finals. And like Reggie Miller said when Pop was hacking deandre jordan "learn how to shoot and make free throws".

ElNono
04-11-2015, 01:19 AM
You gotta put it in perspective, the last time these guys won shit Timmy wasn't even in the league yet. It's a lot of frustration accumulated, and let's face it, what the Spurs just did in two games is basically erase their other 80 games. It was really cruel to expose them like that.

weeks
04-11-2015, 01:22 AM
You gotta put it in perspective, the last time these guys won shit Timmy wasn't even in the league yet. It's a lot of frustration accumulated, and let's face it, what the Spurs just did in two games is basically erase their other 80 games. It was really cruel to expose them like that.

Quite a few people were crying about how unfair it was for us to just look done all year then suddenly jump up the standings

Ron Swanson
04-11-2015, 01:22 AM
from clutchfans:

More anal than a Sasha Grey flick.

siraulo23
04-11-2015, 01:24 AM
Yeah, the end scared me. Tim Duncan misses that layup and then on the other end a Harden three, that right there made me say here we go again with this bullshit and a blown game like quite a few this year that they had control in. They finally won one of those damn games :lol Things just might be going their way.

Im glad the spurs was able to get a couple of breaks, a couple of momentum shots from harden as you mentioned missed, for sure these were shots that were made consistenly vs the spurs throughout this season. It's great to finally win a close one

siraulo23
04-11-2015, 01:27 AM
from clutchfans:

Thats gold, i remember ST had posters like that during the bonner finley RJ POs era

jag
04-11-2015, 01:46 AM
from clutchfans:

That's one of the most amazing posts I've ever seen

will_spurs
04-11-2015, 02:11 AM
It's a lot of frustration accumulated

One play-offs series won since their last championship... which as you noted was before Tim entered the league.

lofds
04-11-2015, 02:14 AM
They hate Josh Smith's shitty free throw shooting that much they have to take their anger out through other avenues.

Silver&Black
04-11-2015, 02:37 AM
from clutchfans:

http://eduncovered.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/he-mad.jpg

dabom
04-11-2015, 02:37 AM
This willspurs guy is a faggot tbh. :lmao

FlAVaK
04-11-2015, 03:10 AM
More anal than a Sasha Grey flick.

:lmao

TheGreatYacht
04-11-2015, 03:19 AM
from clutchfans:

The "vent thread" :lmao

Clutchfans lol

Horry Hipcheck
04-11-2015, 04:26 AM
I'm guessing that guy missed the perfection of basketball that was the 2014 NBA Finals. And like Reggie Miller said when Pop was hacking deandre jordan "learn how to shoot and make free throws".

It's funny how bitter they become when they're on the receiving end of it. ClutchFans was begging at the teat during Games 3-5 last year.

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-11-2015, 05:15 AM
:lol choke on a dick Clyde

Their announcers are cringeworthy. I know Sean's a homer too, but they're on another level.

Brazil
04-11-2015, 06:10 AM
from clutchfans:

Fuck Roberto is also posting on clutch fans ??

admiralsnackbar
04-11-2015, 06:19 AM
That's one of the most amazing posts I've ever seen At least the poster had a good grasp of what basketball as a sport is about. I mean, shit... I wish the NBA would go back to the days when teams had to go to a disco Asian island for the playoffs and victory required spine-ripping fatalities.

TampaDude
04-11-2015, 06:31 AM
At least the poster had a good grasp of what basketball as a sport is about. I mean, shit... I wish the NBA would go back to the days when teams had to go to a disco Asian island for the playoffs and victory required spine-ripping fatalities.

Like the Bad Boys era? No autopsy, no foul. :lol

admiralsnackbar
04-11-2015, 06:34 AM
Like the Bad Boys era? No autopsy, no foul. :lol :lol Yeah... whey my blue font at?

look_at_g_shred
04-11-2015, 07:14 AM
lol op is an og tbh

Spurs9
04-11-2015, 10:35 AM
:lmao LOLock for first round exit