PDA

View Full Version : Drexler...

pookenstein
04-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Having to listen to him the whole game was a challenge to say the least. I have no problem with ex-players being homers, but he took that to another level. Basically all the Spurs did was fouling and the Rockets just fought for position. And his constant whining about flopping completely ingnoring he has a guy named Harden on his team...

Annoying. But, hearing him melting down after Timmy's block made it worth.

:bobo

Splits
04-11-2015, 07:35 AM
I'm surprised this is an issue. I've been talking about him for at least 3 years as the worst colorman in the league. Last night was maybe his "best" call against the Spurs in a couple years. He usually spends at least 20 minutes talking about Manu flopping. Last night we only got like 3 minutes.

And :lol anyone putting Sean in his league. Sean is honest about shit, and provides great insight and in-game breakdowns of critical plays. Clyde is a fucking fool compared to him.

pookenstein
04-11-2015, 07:43 AM
And :lol anyone putting Sean in his league. Sean is honest about shit, and provides great insight and in-game breakdowns of critical plays. Clyde is a fucking fool compared to him.

True.

I just saw the other Drexler thread. Mods, feel free to merge...

cd98
04-11-2015, 08:32 AM
Sean used to be that bad, but he heard the criticism and changed. Now he's biasef but honest about calls for the most part.