PDA

View Full Version : CRFOL Evolution

RD2191
04-11-2015, 11:19 AM
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn27325-baboon-bone-found-in-famous-lucy-skeleton.html#.VSlJKPnF-KT

mrsmaalox
04-11-2015, 01:52 PM
CROFL not understanding the article :lol

ChumpDumper
04-11-2015, 01:56 PM
CROFL you'll never see that kind of scrutiny applied to religion.

Avante
04-11-2015, 03:32 PM
If not for some trees I could see a church from where I'm sitting. I'm betting all of you reading this aren't too far from one. I'm also betting all of you have friends/family members deeply into religion. And more than once the atheists out there have been in sticky situations, like saying grace before a meal, asked to pray about something. How do you handle...ok team take a knee (the pregame prayer).

There are so few of you atheists, why do you think that is? And it's real easy to point you guys out on a messageboard, you are the ones who suck the longest and hardest.

Science has been proven wrong so many times how can anyone except some moronic atheist..."well science says"...?

Drive by any church on Sunday, they are full, why? Why do billions and billions and billions of people since day one shun,..."well according to evolution"....is it because they know better than that silly shit? I know a lot of people, the ones who buy into some God are far better adjusted to this old world than those playing this stupid..."well according to evolution".

Now watch one of our dumb atheists prove my point by acting retarded about this. Here's one now....

FuzzyLumpkins
04-11-2015, 03:33 PM
:rollin virgin birth
:rollin resurrection of the dead after three days
:rollin said event means you can say your sorry and go to heaven
:rollin no human combustion in lit furnaces
:rollin getting laws from a talking brushfire
:rollin living days in aquatic mammals
:rollin genesis, trees of life and fucking your children
:rollin power through hair length

Avante
04-11-2015, 03:35 PM
:rollin virgin birth
:rollin resurrection of the dead after three days
:rollin said event means you can say your sorry and go to heaven
:rollin no human combustion in lit furnaces
:rollin getting laws from a talking brushfire
:rollin living days in aquatic mammals
:rollin genesis, trees of life and fucking your children
:rollin power through hair length

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we need an explanation about how we came up with DNA, gravity, the sperm and the egg, the complexities it takes to pull off life on earth at all. Ya know, the nutrients in the ground, the speed the eartth rotates at, the distances away from things.

spurraider21
04-11-2015, 03:43 PM
He stresses, though, that the analysis, which he will present at a meeting of the Paleoanthropology Society in San Francisco next week (http://www.paleoanthro.org/meetings/2015/), also confirms that the other 88 fossil fragments belonging to Lucy's skeleton are correctly identified. And the mislabelled baboon bone fragment doesn't undermine Lucy's important position in the evolution of our lineage.

Avante
04-11-2015, 03:47 PM
He stresses, though, that the analysis, which he will present at a meeting of the Paleoanthropology Society in San Francisco next week (http://www.paleoanthro.org/meetings/2015/), also confirms that the other 88 fossil fragments belonging to Lucy's skeleton are correctly identified. And the mislabelled baboon bone fragment doesn't undermine Lucy's important position in the evolution of our lineage.

There is no doubt that we humans have evolved from a lesser human, hell there were no 300 pounders in the NFL in 1964. It's when it's talk of us all coming from fishs, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurraider21
04-11-2015, 03:52 PM
We came from "lesser humans." where did those come from?

Avante
04-11-2015, 04:08 PM

I don't know just like you or anyone knows. What I do know is we didn't come from fish. You ever stop and actually thing about that stupidiy?

Come on midget, fish????

spurraider21
04-11-2015, 04:11 PM
If we just said "i dont know" and threw our hands up at every difficult question we never would have made any progress

Avante
04-11-2015, 04:22 PM
If we just said "i dont know" and threw our hands up at every difficult question we never would have made any progress

And if the best we can come up with after all these years is...a fish....we still haven't made any progress.

So we take a human, a spider, an eagle and a lion and if we trace tace trace back far enought......a fish....hahahahaha!!!!!!!

RD2191
04-11-2015, 06:38 PM
CROFL not understanding the article :lol
Oh I understood it perfectly. :lol

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Oh I understood it perfectly. :lol

Doesn't seem like you do

RD2191
04-11-2015, 08:09 PM
Doesn't seem like you do
They see me trolling. They hating.

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Whatever you want to call it

ChumpDumper
04-11-2015, 08:29 PM
Oh I understood it perfectly. :lolOk, what did it say?

In your own words, please.

boutons_deux
04-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Bible humper/creationist Avante's fish to humans, and the fish is a stinky red herring

ChumpDumper
04-11-2015, 08:44 PM
And if the best we can come up with after all these years is...a fish....we still haven't made any progress.

So we take a human, a spider, an eagle and a lion and if we trace tace trace back far enought......a fish....hahahahaha!!!!!!!Actually we made quite a bit of progress.

You were too busy making almanac lists to notice or understand.

boutons_deux
04-12-2015, 09:50 AM
here's something for the 6000-year-old universe creationists to chew on:

Is This New Gold Mine of Baby Galaxies a Missing Cosmic Link?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/04/150406-baby-galaxy-cluster-planck-herschel-sky-watching-virgo/?utm_source=NatGeocom&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=pom_20150412&utm_campaign=Content

mouse
04-12-2015, 10:50 AM

Warm pools of liquid two Billion years ago.

Is there a reason why your so repetive?

Avante
04-12-2015, 10:57 AM
Bible humper/creationist Avante's fish to humans, and the fish is a stinky red herring

Dude, the Bible is a load of man made bogus bullshit, ok? I don't buy it or the God it talks about, so get it right, ok? Just think Odin, Jupiter, Oisis, Zeus, this is no different. Oh yeah, and Allah.

Something so far beyond our relm of comprehension is responsible for all this, that is so obvious. What isn't is just who/what was it. I don't know just like everyone else, we aren't suppose to know.

Us humans need an explanation for everything so we have tried to come up with it. Enter Hinduism, Buddism, Christianity, Judiasm, Islam etc etc. All attempts to explain the unexplaniable. We just can't.....hell if I know.

mouse
04-12-2015, 11:20 AM
There are so few of you atheists,

I have found over the years it's not all "Atheists" that support Evolution.

In fact since I don't support the Bible or support creation from a religious view point I may be considered an Atheists myselfe.

I have found over the years most Darwin supporters are left with no other choice since the alternative was "Creation" they just assumed they had to choose one or the other.

A.D. Alternative Design gives the educated person who knows they sure as hell didn't evolve from a fish and know it didn't take six days to design the universe an option to explore an Alternative explanation and move forward as the Creationists and the Evolutionists waste time arguing in place.

Avante
04-12-2015, 01:07 PM
I have found over the years it's not all "Atheists" that support Evolution.

In fact since I don't support the Bible or support creation from a religious view point I may be considered an Atheists myselfe.

I have found over the years most Darwin supporters are left with no other choice since the alternative was "Creation" they just assumed they had to choose one or the other.

A.D. Alternative Design gives the educated person who knows they sure as hell didn't evolve from a fish and know it didn't take six days to design the universe an option to explore an Alternative explanation and move forward as the Creationists and the Evolutionists waste time arguing in place.

It appears we see it the same way. There is noway in hell we evolved from a fish, how anyone could try and sell that stupidity...???? It's also real obvious we humans must have something to explain ..us. So here comes all those religious beliefs in an attempt to do that, all as man made as anything by Homer.

I have no idea how all this came about, nobody does, but to think there wasn't a designer is beyond idiotic.

Right now there sits a gigantic ball of fire, just hanging out in space. We just take it for granted, it's just plain old gravity. We can accept that but the thought of a designer, oh hell no.....:rolleyes

ChumpDumper
04-12-2015, 01:29 PM
Avante and gang are too terrified to think outside their little tiny boxes.

Avante
04-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Avante and gang are too terrified to think outside their little tiny boxes.

I think you have that backwards don't ya slick? You are the one going with what science is telling you, we are the ones outside those limitations. We are the ones not buying human logic, it's you who can't see outside your tiny little box.

ChumpDumper
04-12-2015, 01:41 PM
I think you have that backwards don't ya slick? You are the one going with what science is telling you, we are the ones outside those limitations. We are the ones not buying human logic, it's you who can't see outside your tiny little box.Nah, you can't even comprehend the theory of evolution so you gave up.

There would be no track and field if people just gave up like you did.

Avante
04-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Nah, you can't even comprehend the theory of evolution so you gave up.

There would be no track and field if people just gave up like you did.

Why ignore what I just said? You are the one going with a nice little scientific box, we are the ones looking outside it. We are the ones not going with human logic while all you are doing is...see see what science says.

You fucked up little guy,, anyone can...well lets see what science says, it takes a real thinker to explore other options.

Damn you're dumb!

ChumpDumper
04-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Why ignore what I just said? You are the one going with a nice little scientific box, we are the ones looking outside it. We are the ones not going with human logic while all you are doing is...see see what science says.

You fucked up little guy,, anyone can...well lets see what science says, it takes a real thinker to explore other options.

Damn you're dumb!Anyone can just say someone designed it then hide in a garage. That's the laziest shit anyone can ever do.

Damn, you're dumb!

Avante
04-12-2015, 02:04 PM
Anyone can just say someone designed it then hide in a garage.

Damn, you're dumb.

I'll slow it down for ya amigo, you can do this.

When you go against what science is showing us is what I;m taking about, ok? We who dump on evolution see the holes in it, all that....it might have happened.....it could have......which is all over it. While there you are gobbling it all up because you're a simple little fuck. It those like myself WAYYYYYYYYYY outside that little box you wallow around in. You'd believe in a Designer if that's what's in that box. You go with what you are told, I/we go with what makes sense, ok ya fucking idiot?

ChumpDumper
04-12-2015, 02:34 PM

When you go against what science is showing us is what I;m taking about, ok? We who dump on evolution see the holes in it, all that....it might have happened.....it could have......which is all over it. While there you are gobbling it all up because you're a simple little fuck. It those like myself WAYYYYYYYYYY outside that little box you wallow around in. You'd believe in a Designer if that's what's in that box. You go with what you are told, I/we go with what makes sense, ok ya fucking idiot?I'll slow it down for ya amigo, you can do this.

You gave up.

You're done.

lol thinking intelligent design is edgy.

Avante
04-12-2015, 02:53 PM

You gave up.

You're done.

lol thinking intelligent design is edgy.

That right there is why I ignore you. You are a 100%/genuine waste of everyones time, ya just get in the way. Look at that stupid shit and the sad thing you don't even get it.

I knew this was a bad idea, I thought I'd give ya one last chance, yep, felt sorry for you.

Dude, don't be following me around anymore, ok? Have some self respect, ok?

Adios~~~~~~

What's really sad is here he is again, wow~~~~~~~~~~~~

mouse
04-12-2015, 03:14 PM
Nah, you can't even comprehend the theory of evolution .

How about you explain it in your own words.
You can start with the big bang or the warm pools of liquid,

Don't forget abut the RNA

Blake
04-12-2015, 03:41 PM
You'd believe in a Designer if that's what's in that box. You go with what you are told, I/we go with what makes sense, ok ya fucking idiot?

I'd believe in a designer if we could see him. We can actually see evolution happen on a small level.

Even the Pope is open to evolution....because it's a sensible theory.

But you're too fat and lazy to read up on it.

boutons_deux
04-12-2015, 04:49 PM
so what's the big deal with "RNA" destroying biological evolution "theory"?

Any theory must include quantum theory since quantum theory is the basis of the universe (so far). Quantum theory has been attacked with many experiments which all failed to disprove quantum theory.

spurraider21
04-12-2015, 05:00 PM

Don't forget abut the RNA
actually, neither the big bang nor the warm pools of liquid are required in a discussion about evolution.

the big bang is about the origin of the universe, and not life specifically. you can have an alternate theory of how the universe started (even with a creator, as you'd probably prefer), and still have evolution take course after the fact

the warm pools of liquid thing is about the origin of life on earth, or abiogenesis. abiogenesis isn't necessarily a requirement by the theory of evolution. evolution is just the change of hereditary traits over the course of generations. so you can have a creator plant the first life on earth, and still have evolution take place after the fact

dont mix up the big bang, abiogenesis, and evolution. makes you seem like you don't know what you're talking about

Avante
04-12-2015, 05:53 PM
I'd believe in a designer if we could see him. We can actually see evolution happen on a small level.

Even the Pope is open to evolution....because it's a sensible theory.

But you're too fat and lazy to read up on it.

I have tried to read up on it but after about the fifth,.....might have.....maybe.....it is possible that....there is a chance that........I figured out they really had no clue.

Are you really so simple you go with.....hey if ya can't see it......dude, can ya see inner emotions? Do they exist?

mouse
04-12-2015, 07:25 PM
I'd believe in a designer if we could see him.

Have you ever seen the person who designed vBulletin ?

mouse
04-12-2015, 07:26 PM
actually, neither the big bang nor the warm pools of liquid are required in a discussion about evolution.

So lets just skip all that no need to look foolish?

spurraider21
04-12-2015, 07:27 PM
So lets just skip all that no need to look foolish?
not really. just saying those discussions aren't necessarily relevant to evolution

mouse
04-12-2015, 07:29 PM
so what's the big deal with "RNA" destroying biological evolution "theory"?

Any theory must include quantum theory since quantum theory is the basis of the universe (so far). Quantum theory has been attacked with many experiments which all failed to disprove quantum theory.

According to Science and team Darwin RNA is not a Theory.

DNA, RNA and protein

http://www.science-explained.com/theory/dna-rna-and-protein/

GdNaP5BYaeU

mouse
04-12-2015, 07:32 PM
not really. just saying those discussions aren't necessarily relevant to evolution

Then the floor is yours, start at any point explain evolution in your words.

spurraider21
04-12-2015, 07:36 PM
Then the floor is yours, start at any point explain evolution in your words.
i did in post #36

Avante
04-12-2015, 07:39 PM
I'm looking at this parrot we own, those fish in the tank, I just can't see it.

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 07:59 PM
I'm looking at this parrot we own, those fish in the tank, I just can't see it.

You're just bitter because your wee wee no worky.

Avante
04-12-2015, 08:02 PM

You....you're just bitter because your wee wee no worky.

Let's look at that. Well, what do you see? Go ahead tell me, what do you see there? Well?

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 08:04 PM

Let's look at that. Well, what do you see? Go ahead tell me, what do you see there? Well?

You want me to look at my penis and tell you about it?!? Sick!

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 08:08 PM

I'll humor you just once.

I'm looking at my penis. I'm a teenage black oriental tranny with thick legs. I'm singing an old blues soneg as I gaze at my giant Mandingo weenie. It's so huge that I can barely run a sub 9.8 hundred meter. My WWF underoos are on the floor.

Blake
04-12-2015, 08:22 PM
I have tried to read up on it but after about the fifth,.....might have.....maybe.....it is possible that....there is a chance that........I figured out they really had no clue.

Are you really so simple you go with.....hey if ya can't see it......dude, can ya see inner emotions? Do they exist?

Rofl trying and giving up. Intellectual loser

Avante
04-12-2015, 08:24 PM
I'll humor you just once.

I'm looking at my penis. I'm a teenage black oriental tranny with thick legs. I'm singing an old blues soneg as I gaze at my giant Mandingo weenie. It's so huge that I can barely run a sub 9.8 hundred meter. My WWF underoos are on the floor.

When did we both become 15 yeas old? Who do you talk to with all that silly shit? You do know nobody reads it, right?

Little guy, are you really this immature, serious question? And you do live at home with mommy and daddy don't ya?

Avante
04-12-2015, 08:27 PM
Rofl trying and giving up. Intellectual loser

Oh hell yes, few things more intellectual than reading....

there might have been

there could have been

we are led to believe

there is a good chance

while we can't prove it

while there is some disagreement....

You really are a dumb fuck little guy.

cantthinkofanything
04-12-2015, 08:29 PM
When did we both become 15 yeas old? Who do you talk to with all that silly shit? You do know nobody reads it, right?Little guy, are you really this immature, serious question? And you do live at home with mommy and daddy don't ya?Yes. I live with mommy and daddy. I'm hiding in the close with the lap top. I have on my Spidrman costume. If they find me, they'll be so angry. I'm such a bad little boy.

Avante
04-12-2015, 08:32 PM
Yes. I live with mommy and daddy. I'm hiding in the close with the lap top. I have on my Spidrman costume. If they find me, they'll be so angry. I'm such a bad little boy.

Why not try....

I'm sorry Avante, I do tend to get a bit silly on the internet, I do come off looking a bit retarded. I'll drop the silly shit I realize you are above that crap. I'm sorry man.

mouse
04-12-2015, 08:41 PM
i did in post #36

Post #36

Is 60% you tring to explain how RNA and warm pools of liquid are itrelivent to this discussion .

(Which by the way you can't have Evolution without basic elements like cells and living oxrganizums which you and Blake seem to not understand or wish to skip over)

The other 40% wasn't that informative but if you want that to be your ground zero on where you stand so be it,

I guess what I wanted to see you post was something like this....

In my personal opionions I believe the way Evolution is the reason humans are here is .......

But it's wishful thinking on my part I forgot who I was replying to so your excused from any further comments towards me if you decide to stop.

spurraider21
04-12-2015, 08:46 PM
i gave you the definition of evolution

mouse
04-12-2015, 08:47 PM

According to the Evolutionists in this forum his wee wee will evolve into something better,

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 02:38 AM

Don't forget abut the RNAYou have confused two separate theories.

Get them straight, then we can talk.

ChumpDumper
04-13-2015, 02:39 AM
According to the Evolutionists in this forum his wee wee will evolve into something better,
Yours won't.

Nothing of yours will.

According to evolution.

Does that make you sad?

Mad?

mouse
04-13-2015, 03:51 AM
Yours won't.

Nothing of yours will.

According to evolution.

Does that make you sad?

Mad?

Not sure last time I was "mad" I have been known to get frustrated and upset at times when a topic is deleted but "mad"?
to me "mad" is losing ones self control or a diseased cow or maybe a funny Magazine.

I must say from reading your replies lately you seem to be a future canadate for the "mad" elite I can only imagin your frustration trying to defend Darwin

mouse
04-13-2015, 06:26 AM
Does that make you sad?

Yes I'm sad.
My girlfriend wants me out by the end of the month, by the way anyone with a 75 a week room for rent send me a text.
210-289-6275

Also I crashed my bike the other day and busted my phone and still can't find my Anker double USB power bank that bitch would last 7 days before I had to charge it. It even jump start your car.

https://9to5toys.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/anker-power-bank-car-jump-start.jpg

But I'm only out 180.00 I can fix my sadness.

Being in the hole for 180.00 can't compare with the sadness of knowing I post with so called adults who actually believe that a snail could some day become a human in only a billion years,

To me that is some sad shit that 180,000.00 can't fix.

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 10:53 AM
I do tend to get a bit silly on the internet, I do come off looking a bit retarded. I'll drop the silly shit I realize you are above that crap. I'm sorry man.

It's cool. Don't worry about it. Just try to keep it clean.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:11 PM
It's cool. Don't worry about it. Just try to keep it clean.

Whats really sad is you simply don't get it at all, wow!

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 12:43 PM
Whats really sad is you simply don't get it at all, wow!

here you are humping my leg again. You must have a buzzer that goes off whenever I post so you can log on and pull down your pants and leg hump. HAHHAHAHAHAA. This is so easy.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:47 PM
here you are humping my leg again. You must have a buzzer that goes off whenever I post so you can log on and pull down your pants and leg hump. HAHHAHAHAHAA. This is so easy.

It's just not going to work guy. You are simply an immature little prick acting stupid behind a computer screen. Why not grow up and stop with this silly shit? I don't even read ya guy, ok?

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 12:53 PM
It's just not going to work guy. You are simply an immature little prick acting stupid behind a computer screen. Why not grow up and stop with this silly shit? I don't even read ya guy, ok?

zoooooom.

Me: let's talk about something
Avante : I'm going to fart at the band
Me: Hmmm. how about yes....
Avante (humping leg) : ya ya ya ya ya ya ya BOOOGERSSSS!
Me: zoooooooom
Avante: want to wrassle little boy
Me: no. I'm a grown man.
Avante (humping leg) whoop whoop whoop BOOGERSSSSS
Me: ummmm. Ok. Go Spurs.

mouse
04-13-2015, 02:34 PM
https://www.facebook.com/pages/AD-Alternative-Design/121129644726154

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-1/c157.32.406.406/s200x200/304293_121130201392765_268746249_n.jpg?oh=d7f89047 29567446117a2622737ab875&oe=55B334CA&__gda__=1437238538_76eb593317077f352ddcd0057a2d95d 2

4iqZhzL7Iqw