PDA

View Full Version : ex racist speaks the truth on white supremacy

Trill Clinton
04-11-2015, 12:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-1AH6r-N-8

dude told not one lie. white supremacists hatred is rooted in fear:toast

RD2191
04-11-2015, 12:46 PM
What I love about racists is that they think all white people are equal. Rich white people dislike poor white people as much as they dislike poor blacks and hispanics.:lol

Infinite_limit
04-11-2015, 01:02 PM
Can you provide cliffnotes?

Fear of a Black Nation? You have an entire Continent

How did Blacks react to South Africa? Why shouldn't Whites react the same way in Europe if they ever became a minority to Blacks

Infinite_limit
04-11-2015, 01:04 PM
What I love about racists is that they think all white people are equal. Rich white people dislike poor white people as much as they dislike poor blacks and hispanics.:lol
Maybe in America because most Whites in the USA have no connection to their ancestry. A rich White non-Jew is far more likely to help out a blue eyed bum than brown/black skinned individual

Avante
04-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Bad idea using that dumb fuck as an example of anything. I don't know anyone where fear has shit to do with racism. I don't like Mexicans, the reason isn't fear, it's their stupidity and low class ways. They drive around with no insurance, everywhere they go there goes the whole tribe. Fear....hell no!

Whites don't like blacks because of the way they bail on their families. The drug situation, the fact they don't read or worry a whole hell of a lot about education.

We see the problems we do with young black boys because mom can't handle them and dad is long gone. Whites know this and it sucks.

Way back in the slavery times it was the Portugese paying powerful African tribes to round up weaker tribes for them. So blacks need to blame blacks for slavery, noway the Portugese or anyone else is taking off across Africa without help. Obviously white Americas saw an uneducated primitive acting people as a lesser human so they treated them as such,

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 01:10 PM
Bad idea using that dumb fuck as an example of anything. I don't know anyone where fear has shit to do with racism. I don't like Mexicans, the reason isn't fear, it's their stupidity and low class ways. They drive around with no insurance, everywhere they go there goes the whole tribe. Fear....hell no!

Whites don't like blacks because of the way they bail on their families. The drug situation, the fact they don't read or worry a whole hell of a lot about education.

We see the problems we do with young black boys because mom can't handle them and dad is long gone. Whites know this and it sucks.,

But you love yourself the worse kind of Pedo nation

Blake
04-11-2015, 01:16 PM

We see the problems we do with young black boys because mom can't handle them and dad is long gone. Whites know this and it sucks.

Way back in the slavery times it was the Portugese paying powerful African tribes to round up weaker tribes for them. So blacks need to blame blacks for slavery, noway the Portugese or anyone else is taking off across Africa without help. Obviously white Americas saw an uneducated primitive acting people as a lesser human so they treated them as such,

Wow

Infinite_limit
04-11-2015, 01:17 PM
Wow
Wow what?

He is spot on

Avante
04-11-2015, 01:18 PM

I don't smoke, I think it's fucking stupid and nasty, ok? Now here's where you...."you could die of lung cancer"....because you totally ignore what people say to you. Now go....PUSSY PUSSY YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake
04-11-2015, 01:23 PM
Wow what?

He is spot on

so you're saying he's an active racist speaking the truth on white supremacy

RD2191
04-11-2015, 01:24 PM
:lol

Infinite_limit
04-11-2015, 01:25 PM
A racist mistreats others. He holds prejudices just like any well functioning and aware human being does

m>s
04-11-2015, 01:26 PM
Here's the difference between a white racist like me and a black one like trill

a wgite supremicist truly knows that he's superior. He just wants to be left alone and to see his people prosper. He loves his people and wants to live in a white society

a black racist has his feelings deeply rooted in an inferiority complex. He wants to fug da wyte wimmins because that'll show whitey! To him it's an admission of superior Aryan beauty. He constantly whines and begs for acceptance from whitey. Even though he can vote, work, and Do as he pleases he's still angry because deep down he knows that the white man still doesn't and never will view him as an equal. So he whines and blogs about subtle invisible racism and "microaggressions." Always longing for validation from the white man. Obsessed, always thinking about him, viewing everything in terms of color. I'm pretty sure kool is sexually attracted to me as much gay shit as he says to me here and in his many unanswered pm's. Maybe that's what it is deep down, the black man reveres the white man like all the other groups do. Asian women, black women, Latina women, all acknowledge white superiority. Black women are especially kind to me everywhere I go always trying to give me food, compliments, etc it's only the black male who is butthurt about his place in the world.

Avante
04-11-2015, 01:27 PM

How many times have I talked about the superior black athlete?

Wow~~~

Avante
04-11-2015, 01:29 PM

a wgite supremicist truly knows that he's superior. He just wants to be left alone and to see his people prosper. He loves his people and wants to live in a white society

a black racist has his feelings deeply rooted in an inferiority complex. He wants to fug da wyte wimmins because that'll show whitey! To him it's an admission of superior Aryan beauty. He constantly whines and begs for acceptance from whitey. Even though he can vote, work, and Do as he pleases he's still angry because deep down he knows that the white man still doesn't and never will view him as an equal. So he whines and blogs about subtle invisible racism and "microaggressions." Always longing for validation from the white man. Obsessed, always thinking about him, viewing everything in terms of color. I'm pretty sure kool is sexually attracted to me as much gay shit as he says to me here and in his many unanswered pm's. Maybe that's what it is deep down, the black man reveres the white man like all the other groups do. Asian women, black women, Latina women, all acknowledge white superiority. Black women are especially kind to me everywhere I go always trying to give me food, compliments, etc it's only the black male who is butthurt about his place in the world.

White people aren't superior to anyone, where in the fuck did you get this stupid idea we are?

m>s
04-11-2015, 01:31 PM
History, facts, observation, it's everywhere. People want to live in white countries, line in wgite neighborhoods, but when blacks move in property values plummet. Name a successful and prosperous black or brown country. This is where the mental gymnastics begin

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 01:32 PM

First off Trill ain't racist...Trill is not only fair and balanced but he's trustworthy and a good natured dude. ..I have no doubts people would be wise to trust Trill before a little weasel like you....

2ndly....where and why are black women offering you food....Burger King or under the bridge as they drive by...you fucking crackhead bitch :lol

Infinite_limit
04-11-2015, 01:32 PM
White people aren't superior to anyone, where in the fuck did you get this stupid idea we are?
You are American, a sub-White. Don't say "we"

Europeans are without question the superior people of this Globe. Only North-East Asians are in the conversation.

Blake
04-11-2015, 01:33 PM
A racist mistreats others.

says who

Blake
04-11-2015, 01:35 PM
How many times have I talked about the superior black athlete?

Wow~~~

Many times. Because you're racist.

Avante
04-11-2015, 01:36 PM
History, facts, observation, it's everywhere. People want to live in white countries, line in wgite neighborhoods, but when blacks move in property values plummet. Name a successful and prosperous black or brown country. This is where the mental gymnastics begin

Why would blacks, browns, yellows want to live in white neighborhoods, whites want to live in white neighborhoods.

I know people of all races, there are just as many dumb okies as stupid blacks, and Mexicans. I;m just stuck being white.

m>s
04-11-2015, 01:37 PM
First off Trill ain't racist...Trill is not only fair and balanced but he's trustworthy and a good natured dude. ..I have no doubts people would be wise to trust Trill before a little weasel like you....

2ndly....where and why are black women offering you food....Burger King or under the bridge as they drive by...you fucking crackhead bitch :lol
Friends, acquaintances, it's really not any of your business see there goes the obsession again. Black women have always been especially kind towards me and that's why I have no problems with them as a group. They tend to be more educated and civilized than their male counterparts. There is a difference between a völkisch so called "white" person and a racist. Blacks are racist, white nationalists just love their own people and want to preserve and protect our race and our homelands from the Jewish multiculturalist aggressors. But I don't hate anyone at all. That's the difference in me vs you and trill. I'm at peace and you're full of inferiority fueled anger.

Avante
Many times. Because you're racist.

Knowing statiscal data that proves things is not being a racist it's being a realist. I like the facts and what do those facts tell us about blacks in sport, well?

Infinite_limit
Why would blacks, browns, yellows want to live in white neighborhoods, whites want to live in white neighborhoods.

I know people off all races, there are just as many dumb okies as stupid blacks, and Mexicans. I;m just stuck being white.
- Because white neighborhoods are cleaner, safer and more respectful

- Sure "just as many" which explains why each Continent is equal in prosperity

m>s
04-11-2015, 01:38 PM

I know people off all races, there are just as many dumb okies as stupid blacks, and Mexicans. I;m just stuck being white.
Because they are nicer and peaceful with better neighbors, that's why. None of them want to live with their own because they migrate en masse to white and only white countries

Avante
04-11-2015, 01:41 PM
Because they are nicer and peaceful with better neighbors, that's why. None of them want to live with their own because they migrate en masse to white and only white countries

Obviously you don't live in the USA.

Blake
04-11-2015, 01:41 PM
I'm just stuck being white

you really wish you were black, don't you

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 01:43 PM

I'm positive the whiteman ain't afraid of blacks. You don't conquer that jungle through fear. In fact, he's probably the most fearless man on the planet. You got yourself a natural born killer in that whiteman... and he ain't afraid of a few niggas.

Pw9ZTHP5Rfo

Infinite_limit
04-11-2015, 01:43 PM
Obviously you don't live in the USA.
Are you aware there are cities forcing neighborhoods to in cooperate minorities?

F-O-R-C-I-N-G

Avante
04-11-2015, 01:45 PM
you really wish you were black, don't you

Not at all, I wouldn't wanna look in a mirror and see a black face staring back at me at all. So wrong as usual. Dude, tell us all again how someday female sprinters will...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! What was Nick Chubbs average again, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! My fav....TT by two td's...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 01:47 PM

Care to elaborate?

Infinite_limit
04-11-2015, 01:49 PM
Care to elaborate?
I'm not gonna speak for him, he's probably talking about the 80's

But my experience is marijuana is more prevalent and acceptable in black circles. On the flip side they drink less.

Blake
04-11-2015, 01:51 PM
Not at all, I wouldn't wanna look in a mirror and see a black face staring back at me at all.

But a black dick would be a different story huh

Avante
04-11-2015, 01:55 PM
Care to elaborate?

I think it's a pretty well known fact that if not assists by the powerful African tribes there would never had been any slaves here in the USA. So blacks need to blame blacks for that situation.

Avante
04-11-2015, 01:55 PM

Ask your whore wife.

bigzak25
04-11-2015, 02:02 PM
The only color that matters in this country is green.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:07 PM
I think it's a pretty well known fact that if not assists by the powerful African tribes there would never had been any slaves here in the USA. So blacks need to blame blacks for that situation.

No... I was talking about "the drug situation" you mentioned.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:16 PM
I'm not gonna speak for him, he's probably talking about the 80's

But my experience is marijuana is more prevalent and acceptable in black circles. On the flip side they drink less.

I grew up in that era... the heart of LA. And its a well known fact that Reagan used the CIA to push drugs into the inner cities to fund the Iran Contra war. Gary Webb exposed that cover-up, and they murdered him for that. Clinton, Bush Sr. and Jr were drug dealers. So... the drugs in the ghettos in not a "black situation."

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:19 PM
WMbEhP2irDM

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:20 PM
FfK6EHo7ELA

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:21 PM
dhBy2jXl-rE

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:22 PM
epXVDEn3gsQ

Avante
04-11-2015, 02:22 PM
No... I was talking about "the drug situation" you mentioned.

My son Mason (also have three girls) has never had to worry about $$$$ because I taught him how to make it. I was always there to guide him along, if he had a question I was there, if he needed any advice I was always there. If he needed a ride before driving age, I was there. He never had to ask mom for anything. I helped him get his first job and his second. The old...know somebody. I helped him get a deal on his truck, another know the right people.

Black boys don't have this, it's up to mom to guide them along and boys need a man so they go find one, yep, the older boys who don't know shit. That is the black world, some escape it because of sports, other are stuck in it and die in it. How do you make $$$$ in that world, yep..drugs.

The problem is black men aren't domestic, they don't want that life, they want to roam the streets, having that family life is boring so they bail on it. Leaving little Johnny all alone (mom can't handle him) except for others who grew up just like he is. This is why we see the situation we do with young blacks. Why the drug problem.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:23 PM
wX_-xMqg-6E

Avante
04-11-2015, 02:25 PM
I grew up in that era... the heart of LA. And its a well known fact that Reagan used the CIA to push drugs into the inner cities to fund the Iran Contra war. Gary Webb exposed that cover-up, and they murdered him for that. Clinton, Bush Sr. and Jr were drug dealers. So... the drugs in the ghettos in not a "black situation."

You might wanna read about black New Orleans, Memphis, or Clarksdale, or Atlanta, St.Louis, Birmingham, back at the turn of the 21st century if you think the drug situation wasn't a black situation. How about Harlem in the 30;s?

You're way way off on this one Buddy.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:42 PM
My son Mason (also have three girls) has never had to worry about $$$$ because I taught him how to make it. I was always there to guide him along, if he had a question I was there, if he needed any advice I was always there. If he needed a ride before driving age, I was there. He never had to ask mom for anything. I helped him get his first job and his second. The old...know somebody. I helped him get a deal on his truck, another know the right people.

Black boys don't have this, it's up to mom to guide them along and bous need a man so they go find one, yep, the older boys who don't know shit. That is the black world, some escape it because of sports, other are stuck in it and die in it.

The problem isd black men aren't domestic, they don't want that life, they want to roam the streets, having that family life is boring so they bail on it. Leaving little Johnny all alone (mom can't handle him) except for others who grew up just like he is. This is why we see the situation we do with young blacks.

Let's stay on topic here. I'm well aware of the social ills of blacks in America. I was questioning the "drug issue" you associated with blacks. None of what you just said explains how drugs and assault rifles ended up in the ghettos of America. Also, since you went there... black Americans didn't have the broken homes you see today prior to the 1960's. Most black families had two parents in the home.

Avante
04-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Let's stay on topic here. I'm well away of the social ills of blacks in America. I was questioning the "drug issue" you associated with blacks. None of what you just said explains how drugs and assault rifles ended up in the ghettos of America. Also, since you went there... black Americans didn't have the broken homes you see today prior to the 1960's. Most black families had two parents in the home.

The 60's were how many decades ago?

Why are you ignoring the black drug situation from way way back in the day? How about Harlem in the 30's? Do you really think there hasn't been a black drug problem going back to when they all got their freedom? This is not something new.

If you going to try and blame others for the black drug problem it won't work, trust me. You really want me to start unlading all that immense amount of info proving what I;m saying?

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:52 PM
You might wanna read about black New Orleans, Memphis, or Clarksdale, or Atlanta, St.Louis, Birmingham, back at the turn of the 21st century if you think the drug situation wasn't a black situation. How about Harlem in the 30;s?

You're way way off on this one Buddy.

No... it goes well beyond that. Drugs can be traced back to slave masters giving drugs to their slaves. Of course, we know its a problem that poor, uneducated black communities suffer from... but you're the dealer. Accept your role in this. Black Americans did not introduce cocaine to America... America introduced cocaine to black Americans.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 02:56 PM
The 60's were how many decades ago?

Why are you ignoring the black drug situation from way way back in the day? How about Harlem in the 30's? Do you really think there hasn't been a black drug problem going back to when they all got their freedom? This is not something new.

If you going to try and blame others for the black drug problem it won't work, trust me. You really want me to start unlading all that immense amount of info proving what I;m saying?

Yes. And I guarantee you it points right to you being the dealer.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 03:06 PM
I'm going to assing you some homework, Avante... then you can come back and start unlading all that immense amount of info to prove what you're saying.

https://www.unf.edu/~dcourtwr/documents/The%20Hidden%20Epidemic.pdf

Avante
04-11-2015, 03:08 PM
No... it goes well beyond that. Drugs can be traced back to slave masters giving drugs to their slaves. Of course, we know its a problem that poor, uneducated black communities suffer from... but you're the dealer. Accept your role in this. Black Americans did not introduce cocaine to America... America introduced cocaine to black Americans.

You can stop with the...poor, uneducated..ok? That simply isn't true. And I was given the exact same opportunity to be into drugs as any black kid was, it was all over the place in the 60's and I knew where to go. So what happened? Are you saying whites don't have the same drugs available to them?

It won't matter how ya try to paint this, blacks only have themselves to blame for the situation they are in. My dad would have kicked my ass if I'd come home fucked up on drugs, black kids have no dad to kick their ass. So we see what we do.

Bill Cosby once said something along the lines of......the problem with black America is black men not accepting responsibilty for their actions, as long as 70% of us are raised in one parent homes we are going to have problems.

Drugs one of them.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 03:23 PM
You can stop with the...poor, uneducated..ok? That simply isn't true. And I was given the exact same opportunity to be into drugs as any black kid was, it was all over the place in the 60's and I knew where to go. So what happened? Are you saying whites don't have the same drugs available to them?

It won't matter how ya try to paint this, blacks only have themselves to blame for the situation they are in. My dad would have kicked my ass if I'd come home fucked up on drugs, black kids have no dad to kick their ass. So we see what we do.

Bill Cosby once said something along the lines of......the problem with black America is black men not accepting responsibilty for their actions, as long as 70% of us are raised in one parent homes we are going to have problems.

Drugs one of them.

You're looking at the problem through a pin hole. Good parenting is key to surviving these conditions, but stop pretending like there's no hidden hand here that created these conditions. You're pussy footing around the truth here. You refuse to admit that you are a co-conspirator in every single ill that black Americans suffer from. I don't care if its lack of education, drug abuse, single parent homes, alcoholism, teen pregnancy... you name it and I can find your hand there. You've played your position well... now own it.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 03:28 PM
Hey Avante... within the context of our disagreement... what is your opinion of the UNIA and the NOI?

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 03:55 PM
You're looking at the problem through a pin hole. Good parenting is key to surviving these conditions, but stop pretending like there's no hidden hand here that created these conditions. You're pussy footing around the truth here. You refuse to admit that you are a co-conspirator in every single ill that black Americans suffer from. I don't care if its lack of education, drug abuse, single parent homes, alcoholism, teen pregnancy... you name it and I can find your hand there. You've played your position well... now own it.

Its like Malik Hairston once said....whites love to bring up the ills of black America....they also love nothing more than a black that dogs other blacks out of hand...but when we start talking about the role or bad deeds the white man plays in all this...then and only then is it time to change the conversation....

Good example....On the one hand they want Obama to keep the 50yr old embargo against Cuba but they refuse to discuss their own bad behavios From 50 yrs

Avante
04-11-2015, 04:04 PM

So how come we have so many successful blacks? What seperated W.E.B.Dubois, Paul Roderson, Frederick Douglas, James Baldwin, Spike Lee etc etc etc etc from some street thugs?

It wasn't white Americans who brought the slaves here, you do know this, right? And to be honest, look at all those blacks today far better off here than they would be in Africa.

If anyone would have asked me about capturing humans to bring here as slaves I'd kicked their ass and made them my bitch. So cool this.."you"...ok?

If black fathers raised their kids like a man is suppose to, things would be totally different today. More than once, if I hadn't been around my son would have went here/there at hours he shouldn't be out. I had to....sit you ass down. Black kids aren't getting that so there they go.

Silver&Black
04-11-2015, 05:01 PM
First off Trill ain't racist...

Good one Kool....:lmao

What's next....you gonna say you aren't racist?

m>s
04-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Cuckposting faggot

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 07:04 PM
So how come we have so many successful blacks? What seperated W.E.B.Dubois, Paul Roderson, Frederick Douglas, James Baldwin, Spike Lee etc etc etc etc from some street thugs?

It wasn't white Americans who brought the slaves here, you do know this, right? And to be honest, look at all those blacks today far better off here than they would be in Africa.

If anyone would have asked me about capturing humans to bring here as slaves I'd kicked their ass and made them my bitch. So cool this.."you"...ok?

If black fathers raised their kids like a man is suppose to, things would be totally different today. More than once, if I hadn't been around my son would have went here/there at hours he shouldn't be out. I had to....sit you ass down. Black kids aren't getting that so there they go.

You're all over the place, Avante. You claim blacks have a drug problem. I didn't deny it, but simply asked you to prove that you didn't start it. You couldn't do that... so I gave you documentaries and studies showing where you started the drug problem we see black Americans suffering from today.

I'm well educated on the history of how my ancestors that were sold into slavery. I don't forgive my ancestors for that atrocious crime against self. But I also don't forgive you Jewish Oligarchs, you Pope Loving Catholics, you secret society Masons, and every other pale faced honkies that thought it would be a good idea to enslave another human being. And that goes for those goat herding pagan worshiping Arabs as well.

Now... you being the self-proclaimed authority on black history could have easily sited your sources on why blacks in the inner cities have a drug problem. You didn't, but instead you chose to avoid self-accountability of your race... as usual, and shift the focus to "black parenting." You didn't go to Africa and find blacks suffering from single parent homes, teen age pregnancy, and an abortion rate running sky high. You created this... your race. You ripped families apart by selling fathers, mothers and children to different plantations. This is your doing... not some powerful African Chieftain.

I do find it ironic that you gave me a list of what you would consider successful black men that are a good alternative to the street thugs raised by I assume... single black moms? Yet, two of the most prominent names you mentioned didn't come from stable homes with good parenting. Douglas was a born slave that trained himself to read and eventually escaped for his freedom. No mother... no father... just slave masters. Baldwin was a well known fag and an outcast in his own household headed by a Christian preaching step-father that condemned homosexuality. So here you are tripping up over your own self-deluded points.

In 1960 you had roughly 22% of black families run by single, parents compared to 60% today. You blame this on the black man, and I agree. But just as in the slave trade... when you look beneath the surface... you'll find that pale white hand causing division. You created this problem... black men weren't strong enough to overcome it. But even when you do have black men that uplift themselves, and take care of their families, and build their own communities... here is how you whites react to that.

X4IvFXPGYNA

Avante
04-11-2015, 08:00 PM
You're all over the place, Avante. You claim blacks have a drug problem. I didn't deny it, but simply asked you to prove that you didn't start it. You couldn't do that... so I gave you documentaries and studies showing where you started the drug problem we see black Americans suffering from today.

I'm well educated on the history of how my ancestors that were sold into slavery. I don't forgive my ancestors for that atrocious crime against self. But I also don't forgive you Jewish Oligarchs, you Pope Loving Catholics, you secret society Masons, and every other pale faced honkies that thought it would be a good idea to enslave another human being. And that goes for those goat herding pagan worshiping Arabs as well.

Now... you being the self-proclaimed authority on black history could have easily sited your sources on why blacks in the inner cities have a drug problem. You didn't, but instead you chose to avoid self-accountability of your race... as usual, and shift the focus to "black parenting." You didn't go to Africa and find blacks suffering from single parent homes, teen age pregnancy, and an abortion rate running sky high. You created this... your race. You ripped families apart by selling fathers, mothers and children to different plantations. This is your doing... not some powerful African Chieftain.

I do find it ironic that you gave me a list of what you would consider successful black men that are a good alternative to the street thugs raised by I assume... single black moms? Yet, two of the most prominent names you mentioned didn't come from stable homes with good parenting. Douglas was a born slave that trained himself to read and eventually escaped for his freedom. No mother... no father... just slave masters. Baldwin was a well known fag and an outcast in his own household headed by a Christian preaching step-father that condemned homosexuality. So here you are tripping up over your own self-deluded points.

In 1960 you had roughly 22% of black families run by single, parents compared to 60% today. You blame this on the black man, and I agree. But just as in the slave trade... when you look beneath the surface... you'll find that pale white hand causing division. You created this problem... black men weren't strong enough to overcome it. But even when you do have black men that uplift themselves, and take care of their families, and build their own communities... here is how you whites react to that.

X4IvFXPGYNA

I mentioned those black names for a reason, they prevailed ..despite..their situation. I was hopeing you'd know who they were.

This, boohoo boohoo we were once slaves is weak, ok? That never stopped those I mentioned and many others, that only works on weaklings and thugs, those who don't want to better themselves.

While slavery it's self totally sucked look at how many blacks are far better off here in America than they would be in Africa. And if you asked blacks if they'd want to go back to Africa, it's always....hell no! So stop playing this...poor poor me...ok?

I started drinking beer at around 16, why aren't I an alcoholic? Could it be because I wanted a good job and $$$$$. I make over 30 grand a year doing nothing. That was all by design. I also could have been a drug addict, was doing LSD at 19. I knew how stupid all that was even as a kid. I needed more than that.

Blacks aren't being held down or back if they apply themselves, I know a lot of blacks in high positions because they wanted it so they went and got it. No....we were once slaves....in their life, they are far far above that.

Like I told you, I would never be ok with anyone being a slave and anyone who is needs an ass whipping, so stop with this ridiculous..."you"...ok? If it had been up to me there would never have been any slave in world history....ok?

Don't try and make how the slaves were captured and brought over here as a small aspect of things. It's huge! If not for Africans there would never have been any slavery here in America. So they only have themselves to blame.

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Cuckposting faggot

Ankle biting bootlick

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 08:13 PM
I mentioned those black names for a reason, they prevailed ..despite..their situation. I was hopeing you'd know who they were.

This, boohoo boohoo we were once slaves is weak, ok? That never stopped those I mentioned and many others, that only works on weaklings and thugs, those who don't want to better themselves.

While slavery it's self totally sucked look at how many blacks are far better off here in America than they would be in Africa. And if you asked blacks if they'd want to go back to Africa, it's always....hell no! So stop playing this...poor poor me...ok?

I started drinking beer at around 16, why aren't I an alcoholic? Could it be because I wanted a good job and $$$$$. I make over 30 grand a year doing nothing. That was all by design. I also could have been a drug addict, was doing LSD at 19. I knew how stupid all that was even as a kid. I needed more than that.

Blacks aren't being held down or back if they apply themselves, I know a lot of blacks in high positions because they wanted it so they went and got it. No....we were once slaves....in their life, they are far far above that.

Like I told you, I would never be ok with anyone being a slave and anyone who is needs an ass whipping, so stop with this ridiculous..."you"...ok? If it had been up to me there would never have been any slave in world history....ok?

Don't try and make how the slaves were captured and brought over here as a small aspect of things. It's huge! If not for Africans there would never have been any slavery here in America. So they only have themselves to blame.

Just quit while your behind....Luva is cleaning your clock...running the tables with you.....dam...there's nothing for me to add..Luva knows his shit.....like I been trying to tell yall...he's a real G.....the big homie:toast

boutons_deux
04-11-2015, 08:16 PM
"It wasn't white Americans who brought the slaves here"

:lol WTF? you even blame the blacks for slavery! :lol

Avante
04-11-2015, 08:16 PM
Just quit while your behind....Luva is cleaning your clock...running the tables with you.....dam...there's nothing for me to add..Luva knows his shit.....like I been trying to tell yall...he's a real G.....the big homie:toast

If you had any idea what we were talking about you'd see it differently. I deal with the actual facts, ok? I'm betting you haven't read anything anyway, right?

Avante
04-11-2015, 08:18 PM

Do this, Google....The Origins of the Slave Trade to the Americas...ok? As of right now you are a 100% know nothing.

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:18 PM
I deal with the actually facts, ok?

:lol :lol :lol

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Ankle biting bootlick
I don't ankle bite I drop bombs of the truth variety. You're such a sad little sissy man, why even live

Avante
04-11-2015, 08:19 PM
:lol :lol :lol

TT will win by TWO tds, :rollin

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:20 PM

Blacks sold them

Latin America imported more of them than we did

whites have also Been enslaved before and no one threw me a pity party

fuck off

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:26 PM
I don't ankle bite I drop bombs of the truth variety. You're such a sad little sissy man, why even live

Neh, you lie pretty frequently about me and my ankles are all scratched up.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Blacks sold them

fuck off

With that primordial dwarfism krill you carrying in your pants...oh yeah I throw a pity party for you every day.....:lol

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:28 PM
TT will win by TWO tds, :rollin

about a dozen people have called you stupid for that one. Listen to them.

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:28 PM
Neh, you lie pretty frequently about me and my ankles are all scratched up.
That's that freaky shit you do with your boyfriend. He probably tied your ankles too tight to the bedpost faggot.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 08:30 PM
Blacks sold them

fuck off

You come to Africa with guns vs. their bows n arrows I hardly think it was a matter of African Slave owners willingly selling the weak and enslaved among them....take guns out of the equation and no one is going anywhere.....

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 08:32 PM

X4IvFXPGYNA

I e-bow before you my negro :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::w orthy::worthy:

m>s
You come to Africa with guns vs. their bows n arrows I hardly think it was a matter of African Slave owners willingly selling the weak and enslaved among them....take guns out of the equation and no one is going anywhere.....
It was a profitable business for them, shows how much you know. Also sold them to Arabs

boutons_deux
Do this, Google....The Origins of the Slave Trade to the Americas...ok? As of right now you are a 100% know nothing.

yes, we educated, well read people know blacks in Africa were in the slave trade, captured, sold blacks to the Europeans, but did they have the fleet of ocean-going ships to "bring them to America" in the triangular slave-sugar-rhum trade? the slaves were delivered to the African ports FOB.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Triangle_trade2.png

Trill Clinton
04-11-2015, 08:35 PM

what about the well documented horrors of slavery committed by your ancestors, jim crow, mass incarceration, civil rights, war on drugs and?

m>s
yes, we educated, well read people know blacks in Africa were in the slave trade, captured, sold blacks to the Europeans, but did they have the fleet of ocean-going ships to "bring them to America" in the triangular slave-sugar-rhum trade? the slaves were delivered to the African ports FOB.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/ca/Triangle_trade2.png

so somehow it's the whites fault for being more advanced. This shit happened like 500 years ago fund something else and get over it. No one in my family who I've ever met owned a slave. Not even anyone my great grandfather knew. You dirty lying dishonest fucker.

Avante
about a dozen people have called you stupid for that one. Listen to them.

Dude, look at that dozen. You made it real clear what you meant guy, we both know what you meant, ok? Just another stupid comment by you.

Koolaid_Man
It was a profitable business for them, shows how much you know. Also sold them to Arabs

Like they had a choice.....the white man though made their own calculations....it was too many negroes to kill so they offerd arms....but trust if the Africans were united they white man would have made the right amount of bullets they needed

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:36 PM
what about the well documented horrors of slavery committed by your ancestors, jim crow, mass incarceration, civil rights, war on drugs and?

So if your daddy raped someone or robbed a store I can come kick your ass or kill you right? Fuck off

Trill Clinton
04-11-2015, 08:36 PM

X4IvFXPGYNA

a mean right hook to the jaw of the white supremacists

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/undertaker-sitting-up.gif?w=1000

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:37 PM
Like they had a choice.....the white man though made their own calculations....it was too many negroes to kill so they offerd arms....but trust if the Africans were united they whit
To this day Africans hate African Americans. Yall make them look bad. I'd take a Nigerian over your punk ass any day of the week you little spoiled coddled whiny **** stain.

Blake
That's that freaky shit you do with your boyfriend. He probably tied your ankles too tight to the bedpost faggot.

That's it, go straight to the gay scenario. you've got a ton of these scenarios in your arsenal don't you.

salty ankle biter

Trill Clinton
So if your daddy raped someone or robbed a store I can come kick your ass or kill you right? Fuck off

again, you're not white fam. you can't keep going back n forth. you are black as the heart of a aryan.

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 08:38 PM
a mean right hook to the jaw of the white supremacists

https://usatthebiglead.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/undertaker-sitting-up.gif?w=1000

:lmao:lmao : lmao : lmao : lmao : lmao : ×100

Avante
04-11-2015, 08:39 PM

If the Africans would have...."get back on your ships, noway in hell you are touching my people"..we wouldn't be having this conversation. They didn't, now did they, so who is really at blame here?

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:39 PM
N!ggers are still going to be whining and crying about this shit hundreds of years for now book it. To these cheap pathetic fucks it's like a get out of jail free card, a wic card with an unlimited balance. Can't wait until whites are a minority in America and the Mexicans genocide you. I'll be there cheering and serving beer and tacos.

Blake
04-11-2015, 08:40 PM
Dude, look at that dozen. You made it real clear what you meant guy, we both know what you meant, ok? Just another stupid comment by you.

Yeah, made it real clear they could've won, not will win. You're retarded. Seriously.

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:41 PM
again, you're not white fam. you can't keep going back n forth. you are black as the heart of a aryan.
Then I'm the most self hating black I've ever seen and I'll help whitey shove every last black ass into the oven

Trill Clinton
04-11-2015, 08:41 PM
m>s is a black boy named darrell from south dallas who couldn't cut it as a blood. i got dirt on you doggie

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 08:43 PM

Is he black....he's one sick son of a bitch that needs his as kicked....I never would have taken his bitchass as a black uncle rukus

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 08:44 PM
m>s is a black boy named darrell from south dallas who couldn't cut it as a blood. i got dirt on you doggie

Dam....Darrell....my Nigga Trill :lmao

m>s
^trill Clinton is a fake coon from SA who hates himself so he cuckposts all day on Internet forums

Trill Clinton
Then I'm the most self hating black I've ever seen and I'll help whitey shove every last black ass into the oven

you're a coon. just like jesse lee peterson and don lemon. the most vocal white supremacists are usually the uncle toms doing their masters bidding.

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:47 PM
you're a coon. just like jesse lee peterson and don lemon. the most vocal white supremacists are usually the uncle toms doing their masters bidding.
Then I'm the best damn Uncle Tom of all time because I won't stop shitposting and shilling for a lighter America until the wetbacks come to put you into the oven along with your pet democratic voters Libcuck

Trill Clinton
04-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Dam....Darrell....my Nigga Trill :lmao

yea fam. this nigga's name is darrellhttp://i58.tinypic.com/29yg4x.jpg

Trill Clinton
04-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Then I'm the best damn Uncle Tom of all time because I won't stop shitposting and shilling for a lighter America until the wetbacks come to put you into the oven along with your pet democratic voters Libcuck

that's cool, D. no way a white supremacist can be a mav fan. the franchises greatest player is married to an african and has black chidren and the owner is a jew. no hardcore supremacist would support that, word.

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Can't wait for you to beg for my white ass to come save you once Pablo and Jose come to your ghetto with torches and pitchforks to purge their land. I am so going to laugh and cheer them on and set up a taco stand for halftime refreshments

Avante
04-11-2015, 08:56 PM
Why blacks don't like to read is what I want to know.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 08:56 PM

There's no boo-hooing on my part. I've accepted my ancestors role in this... you're still making excuses for yours. Deflecting the responsibility of your role in the demise of the darker nations of the world is the number one rule in your play book. You're also under the false assumption that your definition of success is shared by those who are oppressed. Based upon your logic... it was the blacks who played the blues own fault for the reason they got robbed of their royalties from making all that great music you love so much. Forget that the record companies that robbed them misled them into signing contracts giving up all the rights to their material. Just blame it on the niggas would be your reply.

You live in a fish bowl, Avante... and you want everyone to to see the world from your point of view. Like most whites in America... you think being a freed slave in America is better than owning your own land and living as you please in Africa. Africans ahve some extreme issues to overcome, but more and more black Americans are returning home. And like always... you whites will have a problem with that.

m>s
04-11-2015, 08:58 PM
but more and more black Americans are returning home. And like always... you whites will have a problem with that.
Buuuuuuullshiiiiiit. Source?

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 09:01 PM
that's cool, D. no way a white supremacist can be a mav fan. the franchises greatest player is married to an african and has black chidren and the owner is a jew. no hardcore supremacist would support that, word.

Dam....you and Luva are some dam Don Corleons...muthafucking godfathers lol.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 09:03 PM
Buuuuuuullshiiiiiit. Source?

Not even one minute later... here comes whitey. That bothers you, doesn't it? You were fine with anything I said until I said niggas are leaving America. You wouldn't know what to do, huh? You'd go back to killing yourselves like you did in Europe, right?

m>s
04-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Dam....you and Luva are some dam Don Corleons...muthafucking godfathers lol.
You their personal dicksucker haha. There's more than one white thing you're obsessed with and one of them obviously comes from a black man. Riddle that detective shithead.

Avante
There's no boo-hooing on my part. I've accepted my ancestors role in this... you're still making excuses for yours. Deflecting the responsibility of your role in the demise of the darker nations of the world is the number one rule in your play book. You're also under the false assumption that your definition of success is shared by those who are oppressed. Based upon your logic... it was the blacks who played the blues own fault for the reason they got robbed of their royalties from making all that great music you love so much. Forget that the record companies that robbed them misled them into signing contracts giving up all the rights to their material. Just blame it on the niggas would be your reply.

You live in a fish bowl, Avante... and you want everyone to to see the world from your point of view. Like most whites in America... you think being a freed slave in America is better than owning your own land and living as you please in Africa. Africans ahve some extreme issues to overcome, but more and more black Americans are returning home. And like always... you whites will have a problem with that.

The list of successful black blues artists who made a ton of $$$$ is a mile long. You are talking about a tiny % that got taken, ok?

What's with all this..."my people"? Why continue to ignore "my" opinion about slavery? And hell yes it's better to live here in the USA for a huge % of blacks, and it appears you're not aware of the problems in Africa right now. What would all those ball players and entertainers do in Africa?

World class sprinter Francis Obikwelu left Nigeria for Portugal, why?

My people didn't bring the slaves over here and my people didn't capture them. All my people did was take advantage of a sad situation.

m>s
Not even one minute later... here comes whitey. That bothers you, doesn't it? You were fine with anything I said until I said niggas are leaving America. You wouldn't know what to do, huh? You'd go back to killing yourselves like you did in Europe, right?
Usher in a new era of prosperity on the contrary. Seems too good to be true, you got that link?

Koolaid_Man
04-11-2015, 09:09 PM
Usher in a new era of prosperity on the contrary. Seems too good to be true, you got that link?
My nigga Darrell

spurraider21
04-11-2015, 09:35 PM
why does a paki narutoluva always seem so personally concerned with black/white matters?

spurraider21
04-11-2015, 09:41 PM

you really think this hick knows the mindset of every white racist?

Avante
04-11-2015, 10:24 PM
If those southern schools still didn't allow blacks they'd be boohooing about it because all their football teams would suck. Schools like Grambling would be hanging with Alabama.

Buddy Mignon
04-11-2015, 10:46 PM
Why blacks don't like to read is what I want to know.

Because you made it against the law, remember? Oh... let me guess... its black Africans fault? Or maybe black parenting. Since you brought up Cosby and his point of view I thought you'd like to hear what he has to say on our little discussion.

beTI_H9wK7Y

Avante
04-11-2015, 10:54 PM
Because you made it against the law, remember? Oh... let me guess... its black Africans fault? Or maybe black parenting. Since you brought up Cosby and his point of view I thought you'd like to hear what he has to say on our little discussion.

beTI_H9wK7Y

I might watch that later.

I have a book ....To Be A Slave...by Julius Lester, it's full of actual letters written by slaves. How can this be?

Why are you totally ignoring my stance on this? I disagree with slavery...ok? I've only made that very very clear, why not ..."I know you don't agree with it but...."..ok? Stop with this.."you"...ok? Trust me guy, if I'd had anything to do with it it's not happening, O-K??????

Stop with this ridiculous.....since way back when....it's lame. I know lots of people who were raised in poverty who love to read and better themselves, ok?

Stop wandering around on crutches, alright?

Bottom line....Africans sold Africans to slave traders who brought them to America, if not for that we aren't having this conversation.

m>s
04-11-2015, 11:02 PM

beTI_H9wK7Y

Proof of that blacks are leaving America and going back to africa? I was interested in reading about that

Malik Hairston
04-11-2015, 11:10 PM

:lol..

Didn't even know Cuban was a Jew, tbh..

Avante
04-11-2015, 11:11 PM
Gus Cannon (leader of a Memphis jug band) was born in 1883 his father was a slave. He talks about how his father talked about the slave owners pairing that big buck with that big stout woman, yep, just like Jimmy the Greek said.

And, the weak slave to be never made it over, only the strong survived the trip over, then taking the strongest of the strong...........

m>s
04-11-2015, 11:34 PM
:lol..

Didn't even know Cuban was a Jew, tbh..

he isn't

Avante
04-11-2015, 11:39 PM
White Supremacy......at what? We aren't bigger stronger or faster. Are we smarter? Who out there can hang with me about those pet topics of mine, yep, nobody. Does that make me smarter or do I just have particular interests? I think that's how it is with blacks, they simply aren't interested in German philosophy, mathmatics, etcetc. I don't think most enjoy reading.

m>s
04-11-2015, 11:52 PM
Except we are bigger stronger and smarter

Avante
04-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Except we are bigger stronger and smarter

Prove it!

DJR210
04-12-2015, 12:08 AM
:lol how do you become an "ex racist"

m>s
04-12-2015, 12:34 AM
Prove it!
Google power lifting record holders, Nobel prize winners, and inventions

Infinite_limit
04-12-2015, 08:32 AM
I befriended a couple British white (embarrassing I must state the skin) last night. One Was typical USA trying to sneak Hip Hop in the play list the other complely agreed with my Eastern Euro Power ways

Sidenote: the coke was great!

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2015, 09:31 AM
:lol how do you become an "ex racist"

It's hard to continue to hold racist views when you actually know someone of another race... whether that's by choice or by force.

Koolaid_Man
04-12-2015, 09:33 AM
Google power lifting record holders, Nobel prize winners, and inventions

I slept well last night....how about you D.....:lol tell DMC I'm getting close to decoding it all....he shouldn't be too comfortable :lol

Avante
04-12-2015, 10:49 AM
If we didn't see so many dramatic differences between the races there would be no problems. We are not the same so why this need to pretend we are?

So the Venusians have finally landed as have the Martians. They are both really nice they just look different. The Vensians are 9 feet tall and blue, the Martians are only 3 feet tall and pink. Do we ignore these dramatic differences? What happens when the Venusians decide they like basketball? While tiny the Martians are really really fast, their 100m record is 5.47. What happens when they decide to run track?

I've never ubderstood this thing about racisim. We are different, so why this need to play bullshit games? No way in hell I;m taking my computer to some Mexican computer fix it place if I can take it to Kim Lui's. No way I'm hiring a bunch of lazy ass okies to pick my fruit when I have experienced Mexican to do it. Who is looking for a white running back?

Mitch
04-12-2015, 11:15 AM
It's hard to continue to hold racist views when you actually know someone of another race... whether that's by choice or by force.

Take it easy, the guy has problems like this to deal with.Truly a sad life...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqjF7HKSaaI

Infinite_limit
04-12-2015, 04:08 PM
http://theworldsstrongestman.weebly.com/uploads/2/3/2/3/23232892/1388293207.jpg

Avante
04-12-2015, 05:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hRd6laUcqg

m>s
04-12-2015, 05:56 PM
^how many strength records does that little fake muscle wuss have though?

Avante
04-12-2015, 06:04 PM
^how many strength records does that little fake muscle wuss have though?

This guy was big in the late 50's, fake muscle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdaRQyO2Q10

Little guy, I've been into football, bodybuilding, track for a long long time, us white guys simply pale in comparision, live with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klunB8KpReE

spurraider21
04-12-2015, 06:16 PM
he isn't
yes he is :lol

Infinite_limit
04-12-2015, 06:20 PM
This guy was big in the late 50's, fake muscle?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdaRQyO2Q10

Little guy, I've been into football, bodybuilding, track for a long long time, us white guys simply pale in comparision, live with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klunB8KpReE

Who is that stationary little bitch?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvAoufX6x6c

m>s
04-12-2015, 06:26 PM
But what records does he hold avante

Avante
And nobody from Poland has ever ran a sub 10.00, which is our high school record, yep...a black kid.

Dude, can't even out run high school kids, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m>s
yes he is :lol
Link?

Avante
04-12-2015, 06:28 PM
But what records does he hold avante

The thing is all those big strong black guys get into football instead of powerlifting.

Dude, you really don't understand any of this, do you?

Infinite_limit
04-12-2015, 06:32 PM
And nobody from Poland has ever ran a sub 10.00, which is our high school record, yep...a black kid.

Dude, can't even out run high school kids, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Runners end up in the grave.

When you build a home/community, it takes strength.

m>s
04-12-2015, 06:33 PM
The thing is
When people start off with these three words you know they're about to back peddle and weasel out

Infinite_limit
04-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Avante so bitter it's not interracial

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/2129359396_7fd28bb54d_zps9ga3dsmy.jpg

m>s
04-12-2015, 06:48 PM
All black men should hire a few white bucks to service their wives and give them superior children. What scrawny black not can compete with that^

Avante
04-12-2015, 07:29 PM
Runners end up in the grave.

When you build a home/community, it takes strength.

Why not just tell the truth, Poland sucks when it comes to sprinting, ok?

Avante
04-12-2015, 07:32 PM
When people start off with these three words you know they're about to back peddle and weasel out

I was an athlete, I know what I;m talking about.

Avante
04-12-2015, 07:34 PM
All black men should hire a few white bucks to service their wives and give them superior children. What scrawny black not can compete with that^

There is nothing superior about skinny legged white guys, ok?

You ever watch football, ever been to a track meet?

m>s
04-12-2015, 07:39 PM
That guys legs aren't skinny, are yours?

Infinite_limit
04-12-2015, 07:44 PM
Why not just tell the truth, Poland sucks when it comes to sprinting, ok?Poles don't run, we build

http://www.oddman.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/africa-photos-01.jpg

Avante
04-12-2015, 07:53 PM
That guys legs aren't skinny, are yours?

I was a running back and am a serious lifter.

So you don't watch football or track, right?

Avante
04-12-2015, 07:54 PM
Poles don't run, we build

http://www.oddman.ca/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/africa-photos-01.jpg

Trust me you run, wanna a long list of non successful Polish sprinters? You just suck at it, like most things.

spurraider21
04-12-2015, 07:56 PM
Link?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban#Early_life

Cuban was born in Pittsburgh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennsylvania),[6] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban#cite_note-bigger-6)[7] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban#cite_note-7) and grew up in the affluent suburb of Mount Lebanon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mt._Lebanon,_Pennsylvania), as part of a Jewish (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jew)[8] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Cuban#cite_note-8) working-class family.

http://forward.com/articles/197643/why-are-so-many-pro-basketball-owners-jewish-like/?p=all

The younger Jewish owners, like Mark Cuban of the Dallas Mavericks, are often basketball superfans who made their money in business and turned to basketball for fun and profit. So why are there so many of them?

Avante
04-12-2015, 08:09 PM
Lets see, blacks make better....

100m sprinters
200m sprinters
400m sprinter
800m sprinters
long distance runners...Kenyans
long jumpers
triple jumpers
running backs
cornerbacks
kick returners
wide receivers
110 hurdlers
400 hurdlers
boxers, from an historical perspective
blues singers
R&B singers
Soul singers
dancers
jazz men
basketball

White supremacy in what

m>s
04-12-2015, 08:16 PM
I was a running back and am a serious lifter.

So you don't watch football or track, right?

Between you and that other guy maybe you were wrong and whites don't have skinny legs after all. Probably makes sense that you'd need strong legs to set world powerlifting records in squat and dead lift

Avante
04-12-2015, 08:19 PM
Between you and that other guy maybe you were wrong and whites don't have skinny legs after all. Probably makes sense that you'd need strong legs to set world powerlifting records in squat and dead lift

I'll try one more time....

Do you watch football games and track meets, well?

~O~
04-12-2015, 08:25 PM
....Shake my head. Anyway, 'some' of things that everyone says here are halfway true. Stereotypes have some truth to them but....the flaw is applying it to crayons.

m>s
04-12-2015, 08:31 PM
I'll try one more time....

Do you watch football games and track meets, well?

Look up quick twitch vs slow twitch muscles

Avante
04-12-2015, 08:37 PM
Look up quick twitch vs slow twitch muscles

Have you not paid any attention at all? I'm all over that sort of thing and it doesn't end there. There is also bone density and torso vs arms and legs %. Yes, blacks possess a more sprint friendly physique. That's why they are so much faster than whites.

m>s
04-12-2015, 08:55 PM
Exactly and whites have more slow twitch muscles. It ain't racist it's science.

Avante
04-13-2015, 12:20 PM
Exactly and whites have more slow twitch muscles. It ain't racist it's science.

It's 100% about race. That's why it's stupid to pretend we aren't different. I would hire Asians over Mexicans every day of the week, unless I need some fruit picked.

ohmwrecker
04-13-2015, 03:18 PM

This right here. Unless you are in the 1% you are fooling yourself if you think you are superior to anyone else. We're all in the same boat and we're killing and hating each other and doing exactly what these motherfuckers want us to do. If you think the enemy is your fellow man, you are a moron and a sheep.

DMC
04-13-2015, 03:48 PM
There's a reason Jesus wasn't born black. Even God couldn't bring himself to screw a boon.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2015, 04:03 PM
There's a reason Jesus wasn't born black. Even God couldn't bring himself to screw a boon.

But how does that explain you raw dicking that uncle rukus ass nigga Darrell on your 20 ft catamaran on your epic fish n fucks :lol

Xevious
04-15-2015, 03:17 PM

This right here.