PDA

View Full Version : so, whats the best playoff seeding possibility

jdelar03
04-11-2015, 07:11 PM
So what is it that would put the Spurs in the best position is it Spurs, houston win out, memphis loses 1 which I think puts us in a 3 way tie and that gives us 2nd...right :huh:huh

Spurs 4 The Win
04-11-2015, 07:21 PM
So what is it that would put the Spurs in the best position is it Spurs, houston win out, memphis loses 1 which I think puts us in a 3 way tie and that gives us 2nd...right :huh:huh

Yes, and that is the most likely scenario. Except its technically a 4 way tie since the Clippers will be involved.

barbacoataco
04-11-2015, 07:37 PM
To be the best you have to beat the best. They had a tough road last year but it didn't matter. I think Portland and probably Memphis are the most beatable teams right now. I think only the Warriors and Clippers (if Blake Griffin makes a leap, which I don't think will happen) can beat the Spurs 4 times in a series.

spurraider21
04-11-2015, 07:44 PM
2 is quite plausible... need memphis to drop 1, and we need houston to keep pace with memphis after that in order to preserve a 3-way tie

apalisoc_9
04-11-2015, 08:39 PM
we really gotta hope for an LA win tonight.

Memphis plays GSW tom..If they lose both games, that's 27 loses...

then the spurs dont have to rely on Houston to win their games..Spurs just need to win out.