9. brandon scherff/ot- new york giants
10. kevin white/wr- st. louis rams
11. devante parker/wr- minnesota vikings
12. danny shelton/dt- cleveland browns
13. alvin dupree/olb- new orleans saints
14. trae waynes/db- miami dolphins

Trill Clinton
04-13-2015, 12:29 PM
niners could go DT, CB or WR here and i think they'll take strong due to a injury prone and aging receiver core.

Avante
04-13-2015, 01:00 PM
A good internet friend of mine who has a friend inside the Niners organization is telling me..

Houston wide receiver Deontry Greenberry is who they are talking about. He also mentioned talk of trying to swing a deal to get Armani Cooper, huh???

Damn!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MuvWL2wUWc

pgardn
04-13-2015, 05:17 PM
A good internet friend of mine who has a friend inside the Niners organization is telling me..

Houston wide receiver Deontry Greenberry is who they are talking about. He also mentioned talk of trying to swing a deal to get Armani Cooper, huh???

Damn!

My source ( good friend from a Singapore Heroin den) are taking a close look at Cataract "Lemon" Custard out of ULSD. Say he has moved up at least two rounds after his recent workout followed by a Blues /WWE back to back that brought rave reviews from ex Ultimate Warrior handler Huge "Cat" Mumfrey.

So there's that...

Aztecfan03
04-13-2015, 06:29 PM

Damn!

http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/4/12/8395513/49ers-to-host-wr-deontay-greenberry-for-official-pre-draft-visit

He is projected in the sixth or seventh round, if not an undrafted free agent. ESPN ranked him No. 37 among wide receivers, while CBS Sports had him at No. 38.

You really think they will take him in the first round? :lmao

Avante
04-13-2015, 06:42 PM
http://www.ninersnation.com/2015/4/12/8395513/49ers-to-host-wr-deontay-greenberry-for-official-pre-draft-visit

You really think they will take him in the first round? :lmao

I don't think anything, I was talking about what a friend said. You must have missed that. What was Jerry Rice projected at?

Trying to guess draft picks is never a good idea, there is too much that goes on behind the scenes we fans simply aren't aware of.

pgardn
04-13-2015, 07:38 PM
I don't think anything.

Yes.

But you can make a list.

Moutain Laurel
Mesquite
Huisache
Hairy Vetch
Austrian Winter Pea
Ball Clover
Burr Medic

I made this list of Texas nitrogen fixers in about 5 minutes little fella... These include a number of very important forage legumes that are especially important in the Winter months. And do you know how easily I made this list? Easily enough to completely derail any thread with a list. That's how easy.

Sshhh up sista... Thinking I can't make a list... I read about mintuae that interest me and can memorize EVERY detail. And you know what this means little fella... Absolutely nothing. And you know why? Because I can't put proper nouns into any meaningful convergence of ideas or trends of any significance. And I was born before your grandma was a Zygote in a Phillipine sailor.

Avante
04-13-2015, 08:00 PM
Yes.

But you can make a list.

Moutain Laurel
Mesquite
Huisache
Hairy Vetch
Austrian Winter Pea
Ball Clover
Burr Medic

I made this list of Texas nitrogen fixers in about 5 minutes little fella... These include a number of very important forage legumes that are especially important in the Winter months. And do you know how easily I made this list? Easily enough to completely derail any thread with a list. That's how easy.

Sshhh up sista... Thinking I can't make a list... I read about mintuae that interest me and can memorize EVERY detail. And you know what this means little fella... Absolutely nothing. And you know why? Because I can't put proper nouns into any meaningful convergence of ideas or trends of any significance. And I was born before your grandma was a Zygote in a Phillipine sailor.

translation

I wish I could do what Avante does, instead I'm stuck humping his leg, yep, bummer.

pgardn
04-13-2015, 08:08 PM
translation

I wish I could do what Avante does, instead I'm stuck humping his leg, yep, bummer.

Ouchkabibbles...

Raven
04-13-2015, 08:31 PM
this is probably the easiest call of them all, they will go best LB available and if it's not good enough, they will trade down and draft two LB or a combination of LB DL.

spurraider21
04-14-2015, 12:49 PM
Eric Kendricks

Infinite_limit
04-30-2015, 09:17 PM
The guy from the defensive line that got ste0am rolled in CFB Playoff

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
04-30-2015, 09:19 PM
:lol Eagles