PDA

View Full Version : Getting Clear (Scientology documentary) : Movie Review

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 01:39 PM
I missed the first 45 minutes of this but the last half was pretty interesting. Especially talking about Travolta and Cruise. And the squirrel busters.
Not sure if I'll go back and catch the fist part but might if it's on.

Did anyone watch the first part?

hater
04-13-2015, 01:42 PM
I watched the 1st hour

long as shit docu but pretty decent and good info. shows the stupidity of human beings tbh. believing in a made up ritualistic sect labeled a religion for tax purposes :lol

Buddy Mignon
04-13-2015, 01:45 PM
Its all about the money, son.

k4SBfhRmvzU

mouse
04-13-2015, 01:56 PM
It's not Going Clear?

http://www.hbogo.com/#documentaries/video&assetID=GOROSTGP45069?videoMode=infopagePreview/

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 01:57 PM
I watched the 1st hour

long as shit docu but pretty decent and good info. shows the stupidity of human beings tbh. believing in a made up ritualistic sect labeled a religion for tax purposes :lol

What was the 1st hour? History?

Did you check out the Frank Sinatra one? Normally I wouldn't be interested in that but they've been talking about it pretty favorably.

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 01:57 PM
It's not Going Clear?

I don't know. What did I say?

InRareForm
04-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Pretty crazy stuff

mouse
04-13-2015, 02:03 PM
I don't know. What did I say?

Getting Clear

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 02:08 PM
Getting Clear

And you're saying it's, "Going Clear"?

mouse
04-13-2015, 02:14 PM
And you're saying it's, "Going Clear"?

http://www.hbogo.com/#documentaries/video&assetID=GOROSTGP45069?videoMode=infopagePreview/

hater
04-13-2015, 02:22 PM
What was the 1st hour? History?

Did you check out the Frank Sinatra one? Normally I wouldn't be interested in that but they've been talking about it pretty favorably.

the founder's history, which is the most interesting part tbh. dude was a science fiction writer who copy and pasted his comic book stories into the Scientology bible

:lmao Cruise

:lol Travolta

to be fair Travolta was a nobody when he joined the Church and started getting gig after gig, can't blame him for sticking with it tbh

appartently this scientology bullshit is good for people's self confidence

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 02:23 PM

what does that go to?

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 02:25 PM
the founder's history, which is the most interesting part tbh. dude was a science fiction writer who copy and pasted his comic book stories into the Scientology bible

to be fair Travolta was a nobody when he joined the Church and started getting gig after gig, can't blame him for sticking with it tbh

I guess so. Both are pretty weird dudes. Travolta especially now in light of all the gay stuff with the massages. Cruise just a nut. I'll still watch his movies though. Travolta looks way done.

mouse
04-13-2015, 02:43 PM
what does that go to?

Wow you actually research a link before you click it?

I take it your one of the only two people left on planet that hasn't seen two girls one cup yet.

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 02:47 PM
Wow you actually research a link before you click it?

I take it your one of the only two people left on planet that hasn't seen two girls one cup yet.

I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about sometimes. Who cares what the name of the show was? Are there so many fucking documentaries about Scientology called, "something Clear" that it needed to be clarified?

hater
04-13-2015, 03:01 PM

haven't seen that shit myself. is it worth a look?

mouse
04-13-2015, 03:34 PM
I don't even know what the fuck you're talking about sometimes. Who cares what the name of the show was? Are there so many fucking documentaries about Scientology called, "something Clear" that it needed to be clarified?

http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/thumbnails/Nuke23%5B1%5D.gif
http://i.imgur.com/H0sGFFw.gif

Go back read your first question to me all I did was answer you.

psssssssst! sometimes the proper tittle to a film helps when looking for torrents.

Something on my left shoulder told me "put the :lmao mouse in your reply or he will think your insulting him"

Then something on my right shoulder said "mouse this isn't Brazil or Spuraider21 cantthinkofanything gets laid and isn't new to the Club, post dat $hit dawg!"

hes a solid thick skinned N!ggra hes coo
Next time I listen to lefty.

http://media.giphy.com/media/110MulZbhK86Oc/giphy.gif

cantthinkofanything
04-13-2015, 03:52 PM
Go back read your first question to me all I did was answer you.

psssssssst! sometimes the proper tittle to a film helps when looking for torrents.

Something on my left shoulder told me "put the :lmao mouse in your reply or he will think your insulting him"

Then something on my right shoulder said "mouse this isn't Brazil or Spuraider21 cantthinkofanything gets laid and isn't new to the Club, post dat $hit dawg!"

hes a solid thick skinned N!ggra hes coo
Next time I listen to lefty.

I'm not going to go back and read what I posted. I don't sit all day and try to figure out what I said to the convenience store clerk earlier this morning. I also don't care about anyone being able to find it on torrents. It's running on HBO right now. If you haven't seen it already, then it's probably too late. I'm not going to care much about this tomorrow.

mrsmaalox
04-13-2015, 10:56 PM
It was interesting in a "what the fuck?!" way, but I found it pretty slow and I kept falling asleep. It was so severely one-sided, I got bored because there really wasn't much to consider.

cantthinkofanything
04-14-2015, 08:28 AM
It was interesting in a "what the fuck?!" way, but I found it pretty slow and I kept falling asleep. It was so severely one-sided, I got bored because there really wasn't much to consider.

Yeah...the thing with the other Earth like planet. Sending people to the prison planet Earth. Dropping them in volcanoes and then dropping nuclear bombs on the volcanoes and releasing the souls. I'm not sure if I buy into that.

redzero
04-14-2015, 01:10 PM
Yeah...the thing with the other Earth like planet. Sending people to the prison planet Earth. Dropping them in volcanoes and then dropping nuclear bombs on the volcanoes and releasing the souls. I'm not sure if I buy into that.

That's been common knowledge for years, probably because of South Park.

Blake
04-14-2015, 02:09 PM
shows the stupidity of human beings tbh. believing in a made up ritualistic sect labeled a religion for tax purposes :lol

Oh you mean like christianity

Avante
04-14-2015, 03:36 PM

Just go around seeing who you can bother, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake
04-14-2015, 03:37 PM
Just go around seeing who you can bother, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm on topic here, fat fuck. You're on my leg.

hater
04-14-2015, 03:41 PM

I'm not going to go ahead and start a dialogue over why Christianity is more of a religion.

I'll just say I doubt Christianity was written by a science fiction writer who was in for the $ and tax evasion. Also if you look into it, the scientology bible was written as a perfect business scenario with different stages that cost different amounts of $. it's apples to oranges IMO

Avante
04-14-2015, 03:42 PM

Don't you ever tire of trying to bother everyone? Blake, grow up, ok?

Avante
04-14-2015, 03:45 PM

Don't you ever get tired of..."who can I bug today?"....well? Dude, you eve have a good day, you're always ALWAYS so down and miserable, that really is sad Blake. I pity your dumb ass.

Blake
04-14-2015, 04:00 PM
http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMy1hYTc4YjZlNjM1ZWY2MWZk_51f91cc6f1e99.png

Blake
04-14-2015, 04:01 PM
I'm not going to go ahead and start a dialogue over why Christianity is more of a religion.

I'll just say I doubt Christianity was written by a science fiction writer who was in for the $ and tax evasion. Also if you look into it, the scientology bible was written as a perfect business scenario with different stages that cost different amounts of $. it's apples to oranges IMO

Neh, both apples, imo

SnakeBoy
04-14-2015, 11:51 PM

Not much whackier than human beings evolved from dirt out of random dumb luck.

Infinite_limit
04-15-2015, 12:11 AM

Quick peak at Travolta's Wiki page. So in 1991 they were already blackmailing him bout gayness? Long fkn time hiding in the closet

Blake
04-15-2015, 08:15 AM
Not much whackier than human beings evolved from dirt out of random dumb luck.

who thinks humans evolved from dirt

cantthinkofanything
04-15-2015, 08:37 AM

hmmm...what came from dirt...yes...we have...

zTuD8k3JvxQ

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 10:23 AM

What did you evolve from?

cantthinkofanything
04-15-2015, 10:27 AM

Blake evolved from a little piece of turd that came out when his dad farted into his mom's slimy vagina when they were scissoring.

Blake
04-15-2015, 10:43 AM

Not dirt. Who told you it was dirt

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 11:47 AM
Not dirt. Who told you it was dirt

cantthinkofanything
04-15-2015, 11:59 AM

Blake evolved from a wad of tranny semen that was shot into his dad's butt and commingled with bloody diarrhea.

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 12:06 PM
Blake evolved from a wad of tranny semen that was shot into his dad's butt and commingled with bloody diarrhea.

:lol Now your getting creative.

Blake
04-15-2015, 12:55 PM

Primordial soup theory sounds legit enough. Have you really not heard of it?

But you said dirt. I want to hear about the dirt theory. Quit being a jackass and get to it already.

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Primordial soup theory sounds legit enough. Have you really not heard of it?

But you said dirt. I want to hear about the dirt theory. Quit being a jackass and get to it already.

What was in the primordial soup? Water and what else?

Blake
04-15-2015, 02:24 PM
What was in the primordial soup? Water and what else?

Biomolecules.

Look, If you were talking out of your ass, and you really don't have any clue what the fuck you are talking about, just take the hit and say so.

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 02:35 PM
Biomolecules.

Look, If you were talking out of your ass, and you really don't have any clue what the fuck you are talking about, just take the hit and say so.

How could there be biomolecules if there was no life?

You're the one getting your panties in a wad over a non specific term that just meant shit other than water. If I took 50 lbs of your magic biomolecules and dumped it on your living room floor would you say that your floor was biomoleculey and needed to be vaccumed.

The point was it takes a lot of faith to believe you arose out of magic inorganic "biomolecules" out of random dumb luck. You've always struggled with any type of reading comprehension so I understand how you got distracted by a simple non specific term.

Blake
04-15-2015, 03:52 PM
How could there be biomolecules if there was no life?

You're the one getting your panties in a wad over a non specific term that just meant shit other than water. If I took 50 lbs of your magic biomolecules and dumped it on your living room floor would you say that your floor was biomoleculey and needed to be vaccumed.

The point was it takes a lot of faith to believe you arose out of magic inorganic "biomolecules" out of random dumb luck. You've always struggled with any type of reading comprehension so I understand how you got distracted by a simple non specific term.

where does anyone say they believe we arose from magic inorganic biomolecules?

Lol reading comprehension

lol dirt

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 07:22 PM
In the beginning there was water and dirt. Now there may or may not have been a volcano involved but some of the dirt turned into magic biomolecules. Then the magic biomolecule turned into an algae which turned into a crab which turned into a fish which turned into a frog which turned into a T Rex which turned into a rat which turned into a horse which turned into a monkey which turned into a man.

See science shows that scientologists have whacky beliefs about where we came from.

ChumpDumper
04-15-2015, 09:09 PM
In the beginning there was water and dirt. Now there may or may not have been a volcano involved but some of the dirt turned into magic biomolecules. Then the magic biomolecule turned into an algae which turned into a crab which turned into a fish which turned into a frog which turned into a T Rex which turned into a rat which turned into a horse which turned into a monkey which turned into a man.

See science shows that scientologists have whacky beliefs about where we came from.What are your beliefs about where we came from?

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 10:23 PM
What are your beliefs about where we came from?

We are here, that's all that matters.

ChumpDumper
04-15-2015, 10:42 PM
We are here, that's all that matters.Serious cop out.

Blake
04-15-2015, 11:14 PM

See science shows that scientologists have whacky beliefs about where we came from.

Who told you that they believe dirt turns into magic molecules besides the Bible?

I think it's entirely possible that the biomolecules came from space in comets or meteors or such.

Blake
04-15-2015, 11:14 PM
Serious cop out.

Per par

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 11:35 PM
Serious cop out.

Would you rather I pretend to have all of the answers to unanswered questions? I believe in God, I believe in science. Plenty of unanswered questions regarding both.

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 11:38 PM
I think it's entirely possible that the biomolecules came from space in comets or meteors or such.

So magic biomolecules came down from outerspace, turned into an algae which turned into a crab which turned into a fish which turned into a frog which turned into a T Rex which turned into a rat which turned into a horse which turned into a monkey which turned into a man who fucked your wife.

ChumpDumper
04-15-2015, 11:42 PM
Would you rather I pretend to have all of the answers to unanswered questions? I believe in God, I believe in science. Plenty of unanswered questions regarding both.So do you believe in the Christian origin story of man?

Blake
04-15-2015, 11:46 PM
So magic biomolecules came down from outerspace, turned into an algae which turned into a crab which turned into a fish which turned into a frog which turned into a T Rex which turned into a rat which turned into a horse which turned into a monkey which turned into a man who fucked your wife.

lol trying to reverse play the magic card plus the jackass trump card.

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 11:52 PM
So do you believe in the Christian origin story of man?

No

ChumpDumper
04-15-2015, 11:53 PM
NoDo you believe in any origin story or theory?

SnakeBoy
04-16-2015, 12:07 AM
Do you believe in any origin story or theory?

There is no current theory which doesn't have massive holes in it. So the answer would have to be no.

I don't believe in Blake's simple Darwinian view of evolution, even science has left that behind. And I don't believe life came down from outer space, which btw is a serious cop out on his part.

Blake
04-16-2015, 09:52 AM
There is no current theory which doesn't have massive holes in it. So the answer would have to be no.

I don't believe in Blake's simple Darwinian view of evolution, even science has left that behind. And I don't believe life came down from outer space, which btw is a serious cop out on his part.

So you don't believe there's life anywhere else in the entire universe.

Rofl.

I also like how you proposed my theory of evolution for me that imaginary scientists have left behind

Rofl

mouse
04-20-2015, 10:00 PM
https://kickass.to/usearch/Going%20Clear/

DMC
04-21-2015, 12:42 AM
I watched the 1st hour

Oh so it's Christianity?