PDA

View Full Version : All I know is Im thanking the strong Niggra........

lebomb
04-13-2015, 05:00 PM
tribes from Africa that sold weak niggras to Portuguese people. Thats how we ended up with these big Fawtbox havin Brazil babes!!!

https://drunkinthelab.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/brazil-suelyn-medeiros.jpg

:hat

DJR210
04-13-2015, 05:11 PM
How does it feel to know "fawtbox" will never be a thing, no matter how hard you push it on message boards?

Pauly D
04-13-2015, 05:20 PM
How does it feel to know "fawtbox" will never be a thing, no matter how hard you push it on message boards?

:lmao trying it for a few years and still going strong. Kinda admirable tbh

Blake
04-13-2015, 05:45 PM
tribes from Africa that sold weak niggras to Portuguese people. Thats how we ended up with these big Fawtbox havin Brazil babes!!!

https://drunkinthelab.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/brazil-suelyn-medeiros.jpg

:hat

Brazil? I guess ass is ass even if she has a dick huh

Trill Clinton
04-13-2015, 06:35 PM
i love afro latinas. brazil and dominican republic have some of the most beautiful women on the planet. the women showed me a lot of love out there. beautiful culture as well.

Pauly D
04-13-2015, 06:39 PM
beautiful culture as well.

prostitution and murder?

Strange Love
04-13-2015, 06:55 PM
prostitution and murder?

:lmao

Like that shit its exclusive to those two countries only.

Avante
04-13-2015, 07:34 PM
Imagine if blacks had never left Africa. A world with no blues, R&B, Soul, Jazz, Hip Hop, Rap, ouch~~~~~

The NFLs all time leading rusher....John Riggins.

Imagine no, Michael Jordan, James Brown, Jim Brown, Muhammad Ali, that would suck.

A world with no....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

Buddy Mignon
04-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Imagine of blacks had never left Africa. A world with no math, medicine, speech, architecture, engineering, mining of minerals, navigation, law, religion, astronomy, philosophy... on an on and on... blues, R&B, Soul, Jazz, Hip Hop, Rap, ouch~~~~~

The NFLs all time leading rusher....John Riggins.

Imagine no, Michael Jordan, James Brown, Jim Brown, Muhammad Ali, that would suck.

A world with no....

That's a little better.

Avante
04-13-2015, 07:47 PM
That's a little better.

Buddy, don't do that, ok? That sucks, got it?

Buddy Mignon
04-13-2015, 07:52 PM
Buddy, don't do that, ok? That sucks, got it?

Don't grow a pussy on me Avante. Respect your father. You got real moist on me the other day bitching and moaning about me blaming you for your ancestors transgressions. You have no problem claiming the good, so accept the bad as well. I'm your conscience to remind you of your hypocrisy.

"Niggas don't read"

- Avante

Avante
04-13-2015, 08:08 PM
Don't grow a pussy on me Avante. Respect your father. You got real moist on me the other day bitching and moaning about me blaming you for your ancestors transgressions. You have no problem claiming the good, so accept the bad as well. I'm your conscience to remind you of your hypocrisy.

"Niggas don't read"

- Avante

To try and blame anyone today for what happened how long ago is bullshit to begin with. Why not comment on my...."if left up to me there is no slavery".....you totally ignored that, why?

Blacks don't read, check the stats.

Be cool little guy, ok?

Brazil
04-13-2015, 08:22 PM
When u start with brazilian girls u don't stop tbh

Buddy Mignon
04-13-2015, 08:33 PM
To try and blame anyone today for what happened how long ago is bullshit to begin with. Why not comment on my...."if left up to me there is no slavery".....you totally ignored that, why?

Blacks don't read, check the stats.

Be cool little guy, ok?

Your hypocrisy is all over the map, son. I never cried about your blanket statement in the past about blacks not reading because there's some truth to that stereo type. So I deal with it... blacks hate reading... its not that they just don't like to... they hate it. So I won't stop you from saying, "blacks don't read." On the flip side... white people never own up to the truth of their crimes against humanity. All you do is deflect, lie, cheat, and steal. Then you cover it up. Yes... I'm saying you... and here's why. You see... its white people like you, which is most of you... that feel slavery and the genocide that your ancestors did should be forgotten. You feel you shouldn't be held responsible for some shit that happened long before you were born, right? But at the same time you have laws on your books that impose harsh criminal penalties on people that buy, sell, receive, conceal, or withhold from the owner any property that they know has been stolen.

So its not bullshit as you would say. Its your law... that you made up, but refuse to live by. And that's makes you a hypocrite. Own it.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2015, 08:52 PM
Your hypocrisy is all over the map, son. I never cried about your blanket statement in the past about blacks not reading because there's some truth to that stereo type. So I deal with it... blacks hate reading... its not that they just don't like to... they hate it. So I won't stop you from saying, "blacks don't read." On the flip side... white people never own up to the truth of their crimes against humanity. All you do is deflect, lie, cheat, and steal. Then you cover it up. Yes... I'm saying you... and here's why. You see... its white people like you, which is most of you... that feel slavery and the genocide that your ancestors did should be forgotten. You feel you shouldn't be held responsible for some shit that happened long before you were born, right? But at the same time you have laws on your books that impose harsh criminal penalties on people that buy, sell, receive, conceal, or withhold from the owner any property that they know has been stolen.

So its not bullshit as you would say. Its your law... that you made up, but refuse to live by. And that's makes you a hypocrite. Own it.

:lol I feel a Jesse Lee Darrell Peterson *aka* M>s moment coming on....:lmao

READ NIGGA READ:

bFtcLJVN8yg

Twisted_Dawg
04-13-2015, 08:57 PM
Imagine if blacks had never left Africa.

Africans didn't exactly leave Africa. They were kidnapped, sold, captured and violently forced against their will on to slave ships for the Western World. Children stolen from the parents, families broken up, many died on the voyage over, the survivors beaten and sold, forced into a life of hard labor in land far away from their homeland which they never saw again.

Had we not had this holocaust forced on an innocent race of humans, we wouldn't have big Fawtbox havin Brazil babes, and a world with no blues, R&B, Soul, Jazz, Hip Hop, Rap.

Pauly D
04-13-2015, 09:05 PM
That's a little better.

:lmao you're going a little too far back there. But you're right, if "Africans" never left to explore what's now Europe and Asia we wouldn't have the glorious white and to a lesser extent asian race. Good thing those people showed initiative, curiosity, and ambition.

Africans didn't exactly leave Africa. They were kidnapped, sold, captured and violently forced against their will on to slave ships for the Western World. Children stolen from the parents, families broken up, many died on the voyage over, the survivors beaten and sold, forced into a life of hard labor in land far away from their homeland which they never saw again.

Had we not had this holocaust forced on an innocent race of humans, we wouldn't have big Fawtbox havin Brazil babes, and a world with no blues, R&B, Soul, Jazz, Hip Hop, Rap.

:cry

from my ancestors to you: you're welcome

Avante
04-13-2015, 09:07 PM

That was fucking stupid....son.

Pay attention...

Blacks are better off because of slavery, ok son? If not for slavery they'd still be in Africa. Now think...,..son....how many $$$$ opportunities are in Africa? How about those with athletic talent, musical talent, well?

Slavery was a good thing, ok?

But....not knowing that way back then I would have stopped it if I could have....ok?

Avante
04-13-2015, 09:09 PM

Come on guy, we all know the story, ok?

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2015, 09:10 PM
That was fucking stupid....son.

Pay attention...

Blacks are better off because of slavery, ok son? If not for slavery they'd still be in Africa. Now think...,..son....how many $$$$ opportunities are in Africa? How about those with athletic talent, musical talent, well?

Slavery was a good thing, ok?

But....not knowing that way back then I would have stopped it if I could have....ok?

How was slavery good for whites?

Avante
04-13-2015, 09:12 PM
How was slavery good for whites?

Goggled it cherry boy.

Koolaid_Man
04-13-2015, 09:24 PM
Goggled it cherry boy.

As I figured just a few words would disprove your silly uneducated assertions.....your nothing but a former druggie welfare fraud hack....you and Judy need to stop adopting kids for income because you're too inept to get a job like most people....

As an aside....i feel sorry for any kid that comes to your home....they will end up being too afraid to report you to the authorities....

Not bad for a cherry boy....

Avante
04-13-2015, 09:36 PM
As I figured just a few words would disprove your silly uneducated assertions.....your nothing but a former druggie welfare fraud hack....you and Judy need to stop adopting kids for income because you're too inept to get a job like most people....

As an aside....i feel sorry for any kid that comes to your home....they will end up being too afraid to report you to the authorities....

Not bad for a cherry boy....

As we all know reality and Kool will never meet.

Pay attention ya fucking pervert....

I could write a book on whites/blacks and slavery, ok? But why do the work for your lazy ass? And, who is adopting kids? You ever hear of....DAY CARE...ya dumb fuck?

Kool, stick to those on your level ok, you know...ChumpStupid, cantdoshitbutactstupid. Blake, Clipper Nation, ok? I'm on a whole level amigo and it should be obvious.

Kool, all you're good for is a laugh, ok faggot?