PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Tim Duncan named Western Conference player of the week.

midnightpulp
04-13-2015, 05:06 PM
The player of his generation just doing player of his generation things.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gallery/tim-duncan-named-wests-player-week

Thread
04-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Such a player doesn't give back what's been put in the trophy case.

apalisoc_9
04-13-2015, 05:41 PM
Kobe

:lmao

RsxPiimp
04-13-2015, 05:44 PM
Honestly, how can you not say this is impressive? ATG doing ATG things.

Thread
04-13-2015, 05:52 PM
Kobe

:lmao

Never surrendered 1 like your boy did. Timmy let his woman outfox him. She puts the screws to him.

ha, ha.

midnightpulp
04-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Never surrendered 1 like your boy did. Timmy let his woman outfox him. She puts the screws to him.

ha, ha.

Nope. Timmy was the best player for the Spurs in games 6 and 7. Tony Parker, Manu, and Pop gave one back.

Killakobe81
04-13-2015, 06:13 PM
The player of his generation just doing player of his generation things.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/gallery/tim-duncan-named-wests-player-week

Well deserved. LOL everyone ready to say it's Kiwi's team but it has and always be Duncan's until he leaves.

spurraider21
04-13-2015, 06:36 PM
Well deserved. LOL everyone ready to say it's Kiwi's team but it has and always be Duncan's until he leaves.
1A and 1B... taking turns on a nightly basis. it was kawhi for basically all of march

Thread
04-13-2015, 06:42 PM
Nope. Timmy was the best player for the Spurs in games 6 and 7. Tony Parker, Manu, and Pop gave one back.

You're chock full of shit, Midst.

100%duncan
04-13-2015, 06:45 PM
Suck it faggots

RsxPiimp
04-13-2015, 06:46 PM
Suck it faggots

I already did. It's salty.

100%duncan
04-13-2015, 06:51 PM
I already did. It's salty.
Man wtf

RsxPiimp
04-13-2015, 06:56 PM
Fuck, wrong thread. I was gonna quote DJohn on another thread lol

100%duncan
04-13-2015, 07:26 PM
Fuck, wrong thread. I was gonna quote DJohn on another thread lol

You little faggot :lol

Arcadian
04-13-2015, 07:39 PM
:worthy:

Thread
04-13-2015, 07:51 PM
Such a player doesn't give back what's been put in the trophy case.

Me.

Buddy Mignon
04-13-2015, 07:58 PM
Duncan has won POW award 22 times.

Kobe has won it 33 times.:lol

Silver&Black
04-13-2015, 08:07 PM
Duncan has won POW award 22 times.

Kobe has won it 33 times.:lol

Duncan has two good Achilles tendons.....

Buddy Mignon
04-13-2015, 08:37 PM
Duncan has two good Achilles tendons.....

And one less trophy in the case due to him gift wrapping it back.

Thread
04-13-2015, 08:41 PM
And one less trophy in the case due to him gift wrapping it back.

USDA Choice

Silver&Black
04-13-2015, 08:55 PM
USDA Choice

Chances of ringing this year:

Kirby - 0%
Duncan - More than 0%

Thread
04-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Chances of ringing this year:

Kirby - 0%
Duncan - More than 0%

True, but, Kobe never had to give 1 back. Duncan did.

Silver&Black
04-13-2015, 09:38 PM
True, but, Kobe never had to give 1 back. Duncan did.

Same number of rings as Kirby...
More MVPs....
More FMVPs....
Never missed the playoffs (:lol Kirby)....
50+ win seasons are automatic (:lol Kirby)....

Not bad for a TOSB....huh? And all this with one less rape charge...

Thread
04-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Same number of rings as Kirby...
More MVPs....
More FMVPs....
Never missed the playoffs (:lol Kirby)....
50+ win seasons are automatic (:lol Kirby)....

Not bad for a TOSB....huh? And all this with one less rape charge...

...he gave 1 back, &. That's where the rubber meets the road. That's why unless he distinguishes himself immeasurably starting this weekend I'll have nary choice but to leave The Bag where it's at in Texas for at least another year.

Solly Cholly.

Silver&Black
04-13-2015, 10:06 PM
...he gave 1 back, &. That's where the rubber meets the road. That's why unless he distinguishes himself immeasurably starting this weekend I'll have nary choice but to leave The Bag where it's at in Texas for at least another year.

Solly Cholly.

He did give one back....that is undeniable. And it pains me to the core to say that....but he did redeem himself in 5 games the next year.

Nice talk Cubby....we're all going to miss you when the playoffs start.

UZER
04-13-2015, 10:38 PM

Solly Cholly.

:lol Nice loop hole

You're ago full of shit it's embarrassing.

Thread
04-13-2015, 10:39 PM
He did give one back....that is undeniable. And it pains me to the core to say that....but he did redeem himself in 5 games the next year.

Nice talk Cubby....we're all going to miss you when the playoffs start.

I'll be here, or, at least I'll try it. Seems like it won't be a problem, and then the games start and I can't stand the gaffe, but, it's my intention to stay the course.

---

& it's grossly unfair to even attempt to redeem something that you've never been held to accounts for. Sure, I broke his hole, but, nobody else did. This is what happens when it's glossed over and kept private. MSM wouldn't touch it, so, we were denied the set up, where we're presented the details on the "front page" and either he overcame the break up and the double cross, or, he didn't. Well, we now know he didn't, but, once it was taken off the table it didn't matter if he overcame, or didn't. "It never happened."---cept here in our little world.

You know me, I do not believe it is redeemable, but, for the sake of argument let's say it was & is:::we didn't get it, because you guys didn't let the natural course of events unfold. You couldn't stand it, it was too much for you, because you didn't know at the time whether he could overcome it, and if he didn't whether he could survive the aftermath. So, when he rang in '14 it was hollow, sure, it counts, but, there is no glory, they are no tears, because we didn't shed them when she shit where they both ate.

What you missed in '14 is what I received in '85. And I only received that because I/we were crucified in the daylight of '84. They left you to yourselves, hoisted James up and moved rapidly away from your situation.

Thread
04-13-2015, 10:42 PM
:lol Nice loop hole

You're ago full of shit it's embarrassing.

Giving 1 back is serious business, Ooze. I ain't Media. I ain't lettin' ya skip out on it. If he immeasurably distinguishes himself over the next 60 days I'll transfer The Bag from Texas to California.

But, I will not be bullied & I will not be cajoled.

Trainwreck2100
04-13-2015, 10:44 PM
Giving 1 back is serious business, Ooze. I ain't Media. I ain't lettin' ya skip out on it. If he immeasurably distinguishes himself over the next 60 days I'll transfer The Bag from Texas to California.

was he on the court to give it back?

UZER
04-13-2015, 10:45 PM

Blah blah blah. Boooring.

Have a nice night cub

Thread
04-13-2015, 10:47 PM
was he on the court to give it back?

Yes, he let Battier destroy him. That never happened to him before. Ever. He's never given something away.

Trainwreck2100
04-13-2015, 10:51 PM
Yes, he let Battier destroy him. That never happened to him before. Ever. He's never given something away.

were they winning at the time?

Thread
04-13-2015, 11:06 PM
were they winning at the time?

That's insignificant, wrecky.

Trainwreck2100
04-13-2015, 11:08 PM
That's insignificant, wrecky.

how could he give it back if they weren't ahead?

Thread
04-13-2015, 11:10 PM

Because it was in the case. They were selling your championship shit on television.

Trainwreck2100
04-13-2015, 11:11 PM
Because it was in the case. They were selling your championship shit on television.

but he wasn't on the court for that, so how did he give it back? Battier wasn't apart of that either

Thread
04-13-2015, 11:19 PM
but he wasn't on the court for that, so how did he give it back? Battier wasn't apart of that either

Asked & answered.

unleashbaynes
04-14-2015, 09:44 AM
The game wasn't over, dipshit. The Heat earned it, LeBron earned it just like we earned it last year, & we'll earn it again this year you chickenshit.

Thread
04-14-2015, 10:59 AM
The game wasn't over, dipshit. The Heat earned it, LeBron earned it just like we earned it last year, & we'll earn it again this year you chickenshit.

It must have been, they were selling your shit. They don't sell your shit unless the game is over.

manufan10
04-14-2015, 01:46 PM
Kirby let one get away in '04. Lakers chokedPERIOD

Mitch
04-14-2015, 01:47 PM
Kirby let one get away in '04. Lakers chokedPERIOD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE4z_Du7dQ4

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2015, 02:35 PM

Of course it was over.

DNE7xqabfvw

Arcadian
04-14-2015, 03:58 PM
The whole "giving one back" line is funny, because you're basically admitting that Duncan should already have 6 rings. Kobe can't say the same. He has exactly 5, and there was never a chance for him to win more. To me, that makes a better case for Duncan. It took the tragedy of 2013 to keep him from already having more rings than Kobe. And he still might get more.

Mitch
04-14-2015, 04:14 PM
The whole "giving one back" line is funny, because you're basically admitting that Duncan should already have 6 rings. Kobe can't say the same. He has exactly 5, and there was never a chance for him to win more. To me, that makes a better case for Duncan. It took the tragedy of 2013 to keep him from already having more rings than Kobe. And he still might get more.

2004 would have ended proper if he hopped on Shaqs shoulders. Much like 2013 if Gregg let Theodore stay in the paint.

Strange Love
04-14-2015, 04:15 PM
When the Spurs win it this year he would have 6. Imagine if he had that 6 already? All lakerfan commit suicide all at once.

7 and that is all.

m>s
04-14-2015, 04:35 PM
Man Duncan has been going this shit for damn near 2 decades it's crazy

Thread
04-14-2015, 06:33 PM

Absolutely had six. Then had to surrender 1 upon demand because he let go of the wheel. The moment they sold your shit on TV I gotcha. And I ain't ever lettin' ya go. And that "tragedy of 2013" was wholly preventable, but, Duncan stonewalled her and paid a mighty bounty...your 1st 5th.

And yes, Kobe does have exactly five. He put five in the case and those 5 have stayed in there undisturbed.

Silver&Black
04-14-2015, 06:46 PM
And yes, Kobe does have exactly five. He put five in the case and those 5 have stayed in there undisturbed.

Wrong as usual. Shaq had a key to that trophy case. And he took his three with him when he bolted for Miami. Leaving Kirby with nothing but the dust that had accumulated over the years...

Arcadian
04-14-2015, 06:47 PM
2004 would have ended proper if he hopped on Shaqs shoulders. Much like 2013 if Gregg let Theodore stay in the paint.

You had no chance in 2004. The only thing wrong with 2004 was 0.4. You were lucky to make the Finals, and you got shit on.

Your second sentence is correct, though. 2013 was on Gregg. Tell that to this guy:

Absolutely had six. Then had to surrender 1 upon demand because he let go of the wheel. The moment they sold your shit on TV I gotcha. And I ain't ever lettin' ya go. And that "tragedy of 2013" was wholly preventable, but, Duncan stonewalled her and paid a mighty bounty...your 1st 5th.

Gregg handed it back, not Tim. And why are you assuming that handing it back is the worst possible thing? As far as I'm concerned, 5 + 1 handed back > 5.

But soon enough, it will be Duncan: 6, the tired old shitbag Kobe: 5.

Thread
04-14-2015, 07:04 PM
Wrong as usual. Shaq had a key to that trophy case. And he took his three with him when he bolted for Miami. Leaving Kirby with nothing but the dust that had accumulated over the years...

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Silver&Black
04-14-2015, 07:05 PM
Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

Daddy: 3

Kirby: 2

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2015, 07:28 PM

You were up 5 with 28 seconds to go, pussy. Stop acting like it didn't happen. We saw it.

Trainwreck2100
04-14-2015, 07:32 PM
You were up 5 with 28 seconds to go, pussy. Stop acting like it didn't happen. We saw it.

Was he on the court?

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2015, 07:33 PM

Basically, this is what comes to mind when I think about game 6.

4omAr7RpYx4

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2015, 07:34 PM
Was he on the court?

No... the nigga was on his way to the locker room to celebrate.

Buddy Mignon
04-14-2015, 07:36 PM
Basically, this is what comes to mind when I think about game 6.

4omAr7RpYx4

At 2:26 of this video is what happened to Jim and the Spurs.

Leetonidas
04-14-2015, 07:37 PM
Spurs are the defending champs and about to be back to back champs, stfu and go jack off to your 2010 championship DVD faggot

Mitch
04-14-2015, 07:40 PM
You had no chance in 2004. The only thing wrong with 2004 was 0.4. You were lucky to make the Finals, and you got shit on.

Your second sentence is correct, though. 2013 was on Gregg. Tell that to this guy:

Gregg handed it back, not Tim. And why are you assuming that handing it back is the worst possible thing? As far as I'm concerned, 5 + 1 handed back > 5.

The outcome is pure speculation, but the bulk of the series would have been changed if he was more accepting of his role and Shaq had embraced his leader role for the fourth time.

Thread
04-14-2015, 07:41 PM

I will decide the placement of The Bag come June. That is my province, mine & mine alone.

And yes, having to give back an NBA Title after it's been won is decimating. For you to argue & rationalize the point is ridiculous. Don't do it, Arc, I beseech you.

A contentedly married Duncan would not have missed those layups, would not have let Battier thwart him. This is on Duncan, for not taking care of the situation with his wife before the playoffs. He tried to brazen it out and it cost him, dearly.

Thread
04-14-2015, 07:45 PM
The outcome is pure speculation, but the bulk of the series would have been changed if he was more accepting of his role and Shaq had embraced his leader role for the fourth time.

The failure ultimately rests with Jackson. He was unable to "marry" these two. It doesn't matter (((why.))) No. It does not matter. The bottom line is Jackson could not do it. He failed miserably. God knows how many we left on the table.

That Jackson has not been donned for this failure is unforgivable.

Mitch
04-14-2015, 07:56 PM
The failure ultimately rests with Jackson. He was unable to "marry" these two. It doesn't matter (((why.))) No. It does not matter. The bottom line is Jackson could not do it. He failed miserably. God knows how many we left on the table.

That Jackson has not been donned for this failure is unforgivable.

Everybody has to take a bite of the shit sandwich, Cub. That includes Phil, Shaq, Kobe and Malone.

Thread
04-14-2015, 08:10 PM
Everybody has to take a bite of the shit sandwich, Cub. That includes Phil, Shaq, Kobe and Malone.

It would be like blaming your children for continual misbehavior. That is your, the parents failure. By God, he's the one who primped & posed as the psychological coach & mentor. Sure, as long as it worked in Chicago with Rodman and worked with the Lakers he stood in the light and took the praise & rewards. But, when it failed, and why did it fail, because he, like Duncan let go of the wheel and by the time Jackson got a holt of it again we were buried six feet into the abutment and then dead silence ensued. Sure, Media blamed Kobe (the younger brother) mostly & Daddy (the elder brother) occasionally, but, Jackson (father) was left untouched. And that wasn't right.

Arcadian
04-14-2015, 10:55 PM
I will decide the placement of The Bag come June. That is my province, mine & mine alone.

And yes, having to give back an NBA Title after it's been won is decimating. For you to argue & rationalize the point is ridiculous. Don't do it, Arc, I beseech you.

A contentedly married Duncan would not have missed those layups, would not have let Battier thwart him. This is on Duncan, for not taking care of the situation with his wife before the playoffs. He tried to brazen it out and it cost him, dearly.

:lol That's pure speculation about his ex-wife's effects on his psychological state, and the second-order effects on his basketball performance. And you accuse me of rationalizing?

You're desperately reaching. But I'm not surprised. What else can you do now as a Kobe fan?

Thread
04-14-2015, 11:14 PM
:lol That's pure speculation about his ex-wife's effects on his psychological state, and the second-order effects on his basketball performance. And you accuse me of rationalizing?

You're desperately reaching. But I'm not surprised. What else can you do now as a Kobe fan?

Because my speculation is about human behavior. I genuinely believe that is what happened to Duncan. It is not a troll. But, we, all of us were denied justice by Media's total neglect of this story, of the events leading up to it. Can you imagine the Lakers selling their shit prematurely? We'd never hear the end of it. Aside from this Forum I've never seen that story spoken of, or, in print.

Your rationalization is about a fact, Arc. It was over. Over over. They were openly selling your Championship gear on the television. You then had to give it back. To sit there and defend that fact is not right. Christ, take it, embrace it. It's yours, just like '14 is. It's part of your heritage, your empirical white paper. It can't all be good. If you can't take '13, then you're not worthy of '14.

Mitch
04-14-2015, 11:20 PM
It would be like blaming your children for continual misbehavior. That is your, the parents failure. By God, he's the one who primped & posed as the psychological coach & mentor. Sure, as long as it worked in Chicago with Rodman and worked with the Lakers he stood in the light and took the praise & rewards. But, when it failed, and why did it fail, because he, like Duncan let go of the wheel and by the time Jackson got a holt of it again we were buried six feet into the abutment and then dead silence ensued. Sure, Media blamed Kobe (the younger brother) mostly & Daddy (the elder brother) occasionally, but, Jackson (father) was left untouched. And that wasn't right.

It wasn't right, Cub, that Jackson didn't take the bite - yes. Although he is not the majority to blame because his actions merely contributed, not orchestrated (eg: pop 2013), the chain of events leading to failure. Every piece has a role, cub, and when that piece falls out of place the greater picture becomes skewed. Jackson didn't properly facilitate the team's chemistry as much as Kobe didn't accept his role, Malone didn't prepare his body and Shaq didn't take the stand he needed to.

It's less a domino effect, and more of gradually filling glass that eventually spills.

Thread
04-14-2015, 11:47 PM
It wasn't right, Cub, that Jackson didn't take the bite - yes. Although he is not the majority to blame because his actions merely contributed, not orchestrated (eg: pop 2013), the chain of events leading to failure. Every piece has a role, cub, and when that piece falls out of place the greater picture becomes skewed. Jackson didn't properly facilitate the team's chemistry as much as Kobe didn't accept his role, Malone didn't prepare his body and Shaq didn't take the stand he needed to.

It's less a domino effect, and more of gradually filling glass that eventually spills.

In the end I believe Jackson was just as prissy, immature with a bent to sabotage as Daddy & Kobe were. He withheld his healing powers, his talent, his acumen and instead provoked those two with code words coupled with neglect. I can't imagine his motivation though. Why would he sabotage the team? He's a complex man, but, I believe he has a mean streak and it reared it's head there.

Mitch
04-15-2015, 12:32 AM
In the end I believe Jackson was just as prissy, immature with a bent to sabotage as Daddy & Kobe were. He withheld his healing powers, his talent, his acumen and instead provoked those two with code words coupled with neglect. I can't imagine his motivation though. Why would he sabotage the team? He's a complex man, but, I believe he has a mean streak and it reared it's head there.

Perhaps he was at wits end, cub. He had to work his magic for three championship seasons, he layed the golden egg trice. The goose will eventually get tired and lay a spoiled egg, but Phil came back to make amends twice.

Thread
04-15-2015, 12:39 AM
Perhaps he was at wits end, cub. He had to work his magic for three championship seasons, he layed the golden egg trice. The goose will eventually get tired and lay a spoiled egg, but Phil came back to make amends twice.

True. I just get a little peaked when I look back at what could have been with those two. I'm a little reflective tonite for some damn reason. I've been thinking of Odom as well and how that went bad so fast and the tragic waste. It's difficult to fathom that 5 years have past since we rang. On a basketball level it's sad, but, from a personal level it goes too fast. I ain't got many 5 year chuncks left.

I'm gonna hit the hay. Night guys.

Mitch
04-15-2015, 12:41 AM
True. I just get a little peaked when I look back at what could have been with those two. I'm a little reflective tonite for some damn reason. I've been thinking of Odom as well and how that went bad so fast and the tragic waste. It's difficult to fathom that 5 years have past since we rang. On a basketball level it's sad, but, from a personal level it goes too fast. I ain't got many 5 year chuncks left.

I'm gonna hit the hay. Night guys.

Take it easy, Cub, look at the bright side: you may yet never live to see the Suns ring.