PDA

View Full Version : Pelicans fans talking about SpursTalk

Pages : [1] 2

Budkin
04-14-2015, 02:06 PM
:lmao

http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83773-The-Final-game-it-comes-down-to-this

And yes they are scared of us! Make sure they don't get in SKC wed night!

Warning this site has no rules apparently

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246483

My favorite thing on there is the people complaining about the games they should have won vs the Cavs or Pistons, etc.
and if they had won those games they wouldn't need this win.
Sounds so familiar.

Oh and none of those Spurs fans list the Asik tip game as one they should've lost

Splitter ruled out per that dirty Spurs forum.

BatManu20
04-14-2015, 02:08 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/punklad/GIFs/ohhellno.gif

manufan10
04-14-2015, 02:10 PM
"I've been there a few times and got to the point where I just had to report that site to the league, which then got forwarded to the league's legal office. They even responded to me a few days later that they are monitoring that site. http://www.pelicansreport.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Anyway, I'd advise folks to stay off that place. It's like the old nola comment section but 3 times worse. No rules is putting it lightly"

:lmao :lol :lmao :lol

:cry

hater
04-14-2015, 02:13 PM
They still have internet in that rathole?

I guess Dubya didn't finish the job :lmao

jag
04-14-2015, 02:14 PM
If this team can play consistent throughout the whole game we win plain and simple

The problem the team has had all year is consistency in its play. The Pelicans with the exception of a few games just don't play all 4 qtrs.

It's all so simple. It doesn't even matter who the opponent is.

FromWayDowntown
04-14-2015, 02:15 PM
I'd be surprised if any Spurs fans are "scared" of the Pelicans. I think there are many who worry that the Pelicans have greater incentive to win tomorrow night and have a home court advantage, so they might play with greater urgency than the Spurs.

I think tomorrow night's game is like a dress rehearsal of a put-away game on the road in the playoffs. The Spurs have been pretty solid in those situations over the last few years, closing out OKC, MEM, GST, LAL, LAC, and UTH on the road just since 2012. I don't think going into New Orleans in a less significant context is particularly scary proposition -- particularly with that history. But the benefits of a win are useful.

DJB
04-14-2015, 02:21 PM
lol new orleans.. bahahahaha

wtf is a team that's squeeking in to the playoff's fan base have to talk about? That 8th seed is an immediate 1st round exit regardless.

RD2191
04-14-2015, 02:24 PM
"I've been there a few times and got to the point where I just had to report that site to the league, which then got forwarded to the league's legal office. They even responded to me a few days later that they are monitoring that site. http://www.pelicansreport.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Anyway, I'd advise folks to stay off that place. It's like the old nola comment section but 3 times worse. No rules is putting it lightly"

I'd like to find that faggot and beat him to a pulp.

Robz4000

:lol :lol :rollin :lmao

jag
"Scared" is such an odd word to use when referring to anyone's feelings about the Pelicans. They are certainly capable of beating the Spurs, but I'm not sure why anyone would be scared about the matchup.

I actually look forward to the game because I enjoy watching Anthony Davis play.

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 02:28 PM
:lmao The majority of Pelicans fans on message boards are insufferable idiots with extremely limited basketball knowledge. That's why I choose not to join any of them.

RD2191
ST has a pretty bad reputation amongst NBA forums. I love it.:lol

Leetonidas
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Spurs would ass rape the Pelicans if they met in the playoffs, every meeting would be a 30 point beatdown :lmao These clowns need to be humbled tomorrow night tbh sound a lot like the little faggots on Clutchf:lolns that were chalking up the back to back games as easy wins :lol

DJR210
I thought New Orleans was all black gangstas.. a bunch of dreaded up, gold grilled niggas from the magnolia projects crying about Spurstalk :cry

Sean Cagney
04-14-2015, 02:29 PM
If anything playing the Champs for your playoff life would point towards them being the ones who might be a little scared? What have they won in this league to invoke fear? They are an 8th seed right now and the Spurs could finish as high as 2, that warrants being scared? Win something and get a higher seed for a few years then perhaps teams might so called fear you.
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Spurs would ass rape the Pelicans if they met in the playoffs, every meeting would be a 30 point beatdown :lmao These clowns need to be humbled tomorrow night tbh sound a lot like the little faggots on Clutchf:lolns that were chalking up the back to back games as easy wins :lol
I agree, they would get their ass whipped like Portland did last year. Who the F would be scared of that young inexperienced team in the playoffs?

Leetonidas
04-14-2015, 02:29 PM
And that's odd considering the few Pelican posters on this site, Darth_Pelican, BR, and fevertres were pretty solid posters imo and never really had much shit to say about the forum overall so don't see why they're so butt flustered over there

RD2191
04-14-2015, 02:31 PM
Yeah, Darth is a solid poster, imo.

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2015, 02:32 PM
Thank god no one made a "I'm scared of the Pelicans tommorow" thread... Oh wait.

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 02:32 PM

ST follows the American dream; freedom of speech

RD2191
04-14-2015, 02:34 PM
Luckyman has to be the biggest faggot on that site.

will_spurs
04-14-2015, 02:36 PM
I think they're confusing a regular season game (where anything can happen) and a playoff series (where they would get swept).

Aztecfan03
04-14-2015, 02:37 PM

seriously? reporting the site to the league? holy crap.

gameFACE
04-14-2015, 02:37 PM
LOL "Pelicans Roost". But yeah there are plenty of scared emo Spurs fans.

RD2191
04-14-2015, 02:38 PM
ST follows the American dream; freedom of speech
You obviously had freedom fries with truth sauce for lunch.

Spurs9
04-14-2015, 02:39 PM

This can't be real tbh :lol

Aztecfan03
04-14-2015, 02:40 PM
like this picture though for playoff seeding. nice and simple.http://i.imgur.com/63yDncl.jpg

ElNono
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BX4NSAPCIAAZczw.jpg

Mel_13
Just a few anonymous people on the internet. I went to the game in New Orleans on the day after Christmas. We all wore our Spurs gear and were treated just fine.

ElNono
04-14-2015, 02:41 PM
I like Darth, good fella...

That said, who in their right mind names their team Pelicans and their arena Smoothie King Center... smh

UZER
04-14-2015, 02:49 PM
I'd like to find that faggot and beat him to a pulp.

He's probably been living here since Katrina.

RD2191
04-14-2015, 02:52 PM
He's probably been living here since Katrina.
:lolwouldn't be surprised.

hater
04-14-2015, 02:54 PM
Win or go home. Oh wait... Ur home was washed away in 2005

SpursFan86
04-14-2015, 02:54 PM

Can't say I blame them...this board is fucking ridiculous at times :lmao

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 02:55 PM
Just a few anonymous people on the internet. I went to the game in New Orleans on the day after Christmas. We all wore our Spurs gear and were treated just fine.

The folks here are nice as a whole. Like you said, it's easy to talk shit and act tough on internet message boards, but real life is usually a bit different. We welcome away fans with open arms and have no problem striking up friendly conversations with them. It's just sports, not life and death, especially the NBA here. Pelicans will always be second fiddle to the Saints here.

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 02:56 PM
Win or go home. Oh wait... Ur home was washed away in 2005

Is that really the perception by the outside world? :lol

The media sure did bastardize the hell out of that hurricane.

baseline bum
04-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Pelican fan did really get over on us though, since they sent all their trash here and to Houston post-Katrina tbh.

SnakeBoy
04-14-2015, 03:03 PM
Pelican fan did really get over on us though, since they sent all their trash here and to Houston post-Katrina tbh.

That's mean...I feel I have no option but to report you to the league now.

FromWayDowntown
04-14-2015, 03:04 PM
The folks here are nice as a whole. Like you said, it's easy to talk shit and act tough on internet message boards, but real life is usually a bit different. We welcome away fans with open arms and have no problem striking up friendly conversations with them. It's just sports, not life and death, especially the NBA here. Pelicans will always be second fiddle to the Saints here.

I went to Game 1 of the 2008 series in NOLA and was treated very well before the game (and before the Hornets put it on the Spurs) and after. New Orleans was particularly hospitable back then, given that period of its recovery from the storm. But I have no doubt that a trip there today would be just about the same.

Having been to a number of other NBA arenas for playoff games through the years, I think New Orleans might well have been the most welcoming place I visited.

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 03:05 PM

Yes. Katrina was a much needed cleansing of an otherwise awesome city.

Mel_13
04-14-2015, 03:05 PM

That was our experience. We had some good conversations with the Pels fans in our section.

Brazil
04-14-2015, 03:06 PM
:lol let the katrina jokes fly tbh

Brazil
04-14-2015, 03:09 PM
so who has trolls outthere ?

some ST posters have trolls everywhere tbh... IIRC there were ST trolls on blazers forum way before we started to make fun of our guest team fan :lol

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 03:09 PM
ST is a message board for very thick skinned people. Most of the outside world can't take the abuse that it dishes out. They're just too mentally weak.

will_spurs
04-14-2015, 03:14 PM
The folks here are nice as a whole. Like you said, it's easy to talk shit and act tough on internet message boards, but real life is usually a bit different. We welcome away fans with open arms and have no problem striking up friendly conversations with them.

Tbh I'd rather have the Pels in the playoffs rather than OKC. If the Spurs weren't playing for seeding position, I'd be all for them tanking this game just to mess with OKC.

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Tbh I'd rather have the Pels in the playoffs rather than OKC. If the Spurs weren't playing for seeding position, I'd be all for them tanking this game just to mess with OKC.

I think you guys are overvaluing the Spurs need for the 2nd seed and HCA. The Spurs can beat anyone in a 7 game series with or without HCA. Pop historically cares about the health and rest of his players over seeding. I'm not saying that he won't play his starters, but I could see a scenario where if the Pelicans can somehow come out the gates fast and jump up 27-13 with the crowd going crazy, Pop just might say "fuck it".

SpursFan86
04-14-2015, 03:26 PM

Absolutely. A healthy New Orleans team (which they finally are now, I believe...think Jrue is returning on Wednesday) is way better than current OKC. They wouldn't beat GS, but they'd at least make it a somewhat entertaining series IMO.

I was bummed when OKC beat Portland last night. Knew it meant knocking New Orleans out of the picture if the Spurs want the 2nd seed.

Malik Hairston
04-14-2015, 03:29 PM
The Pelicans fans on ST are some of the best in the forum, tbh..

BR used to tell us about how shitty the Pelicans forum were IIRC:lol

hater
I think you guys are overvaluing the Spurs need for the 2nd seed and HCA. The Spurs can beat anyone in a 7 game series with or without HCA. Pop historically cares about the health and rest of his players over seeding. I'm not saying that he won't play his starters, but I could see a scenario where if the Pelicans can somehow come out the gates fast and jump up 27-13 with the crowd going crazy, Pop just might say "fuck it".

I thought the same, but there is a real possibility of falling to 6th seed. 6th seed IMO is death.

so because of that possibility unfortunately Spurs are going to play to win tomorrow. Pelicans still have a good chance of winning, home court and they are truly playing for their lives. If Spurs lack the killer insticnt, Pelicans will win.

benefactor
ST is a message board for very thick skinned people. Most of the outside world can't take the abuse that it dishes out. They're just too mentally weak.
:tu

Spurs 4 The Win
04-14-2015, 03:31 PM
I thought the same, but there is a real possibility of falling to 6th seed. 6th seed IMO is death.

so because of that possibility unfortunately Spurs are going to play to win tomorrow. Pelicans still have a good chance of winning, home court and they are truly playing for their lives. If Spurs lack the killer insticnt, Pelicans will win.

Hey hater, glad to see that you are admitting how wrong you were about us resting our players vs NO :toast

Spurs9
04-14-2015, 03:33 PM
Miss BRHornets takes on the low playoff ticket prices tbh :cry

hater
04-14-2015, 03:34 PM
Hey hater, glad to see that you are admitting how wrong you were about us resting our players vs NO :toast

not quite. If 5th seed was a sure thing and there was no possibility of 6th. I would vote to rest and I would think Pop too.

But it's the possibility of falling to 6th (death) which prevents this from happening. So I was not wrong :D

weeks
04-14-2015, 03:36 PM

:lol holy shit this place is so raw the league stood up and took notice :wow

timtonymanu
04-14-2015, 03:43 PM
These fuckers aren't even in the playoffs yet and they are calling us "scared" lol. They were also beating up on the Spurs without Kawhi so it's not like they earned the reputation to be feared.

But yeah Pelican fans on here are solid so I doubt those fans reflect the whole fanbase. That forum is more for fans that constantly bitch on here about the forum going downhill.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-14-2015, 03:46 PM
not quite. If 5th seed was a sure thing and there was no possibility of 6th. I would vote to rest and I would think Pop too.

But it's the possibility of falling to 6th (death) which prevents this from happening. So I was not wrong :D

lol, he wouldnt rest us regardless, geez dude give it up

Vic Petro
04-14-2015, 03:53 PM
So which poster is an NBA front office narc in disguise?

baseline bum
04-14-2015, 03:57 PM
What kind of retard fan wants his team to win the game for Monty? What a garbage coach. You have Anthony Davis on your team and you're rooting for a coach who runs his offense through Tyreke Evans to keep his job? Davis is either the best or second best player in the league right now, I can't understand why he doesn't get the ball every god damn possession like Duncan used to in his twenties.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-14-2015, 04:00 PM
So which poster is an NBA front office narc in disguise?

You

DJR210
04-14-2015, 04:21 PM
I did a two month bid in Bexar County shortly after Katrina.. God damn, you think our coons are annoying, the New Orleans variety are way fucking worse.

Budkin
04-14-2015, 04:22 PM
What kind of retard fan wants his team to win the game for Monty? What a garbage coach. You have Anthony Davis on your team and you're rooting for a coach who runs his offense through Tyreke Evans to keep his job? Davis is either the best or second best player in the league right now, I can't understand why he doesn't get the ball every god damn possession like Duncan used to in his twenties.

This. Monty Williams sucks.

SupremeGuy
04-14-2015, 04:34 PM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BX4NSAPCIAAZczw.jpg:lol

:lol let the katrina jokes fly tbhhttp://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/61185.jpg

LOL

Beaverfuzz
04-14-2015, 04:40 PM
You live in a city that is underwater. Great planning there.

:flag: :lobt2: :bobo

Beaverfuzz
04-14-2015, 04:42 PM
But seriously, this board is like Mos Eisley, a wretched hive of scum and villainy. It is what it is.

SnakeBoy
04-14-2015, 05:50 PM
Miss BRHornets takes on the low playoff ticket prices tbh :cry

Son, BRHornet was a quality troll.

hater
04-14-2015, 05:55 PM
http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2005/08/31/d131ba67-a642-11e2-a3f0-029118418759/thumbnail/620x350/f081bd2fb2b6345e12f34ab13055574a/image810569x.jpg

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpeg/08c22578bf189f4e82a5cf461605240f2f35.jpg

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachments/general-chit-chat/206193d1127067560-new-orleans-beer-looter-funnay-tradecenter.jpg

littlecoyotecoin
04-14-2015, 05:59 PM
LOL "Pelicans Roost". But yeah there are plenty of scared emo Spurs fans.

I've never been there. However it is a little ironic they would talk shit about any other forum given the only thing deposited under a "Pelican Roost" would be...shit.

taps
04-14-2015, 06:01 PM
And that's odd considering the few Pelican posters on this site, Darth_Pelican, BR, and fevertres were pretty solid posters imo and never really had much shit to say about the forum overall so don't see why they're so butt flustered over there

People with good takes post on ST. Those with naught but shitty takes post elsewhere

littlecoyotecoin
04-14-2015, 06:06 PM

That said, who in their right mind names their team Pelicans and their arena Smoothie King Center... smh

I do feel for their sponsorship situation. After the genuine tragedy (not caused by any president) that befell the city, there probably isn't as much industry around to choose from for sponsoring. Props to Smoothie King, whoever the fuck they are, for filling the void. NO is just pure Americana. Hate to see it struggle.

SnakeBoy
04-14-2015, 06:11 PM
I do feel for their sponsorship situation. After the genuine tragedy (not caused by any president) that befell the city, there probably isn't as much industry around to choose from for sponsoring. Props to Smoothie King, whoever the fuck they are, for filling the void. NO is just pure Americana. Hate to see it struggle.

Pure Africana, that's why it struggles.

littlecoyotecoin
04-14-2015, 06:17 PM
Pure Africana, that's why it struggles.

While that may be an argument you may want to have, the jazz, French Quarter, old South and international culture mix that goes along with it, architecture, food, and swamps/coastal climate/ecosphere. Just a fuckin' awesome place. Horrible, in some ways, to be sure...but undeniably awesome in others.

Pelicans78
04-14-2015, 06:19 PM
:lmao The majority of Pelicans fans on message boards are insufferable idiots with extremely limited basketball knowledge. That's why I choose not to join any of them.

It was a decent forum back in 2008-2009. Its a horrible place now. Too many homers, fanboys, etc.

Pelicans78
04-14-2015, 06:21 PM
Luckyman has to be the biggest faggot on that site.

He thought Thomas Robinson would be a sure fire prospect. :lol

milkyway21
04-14-2015, 06:22 PM
Sad, because I like the Pelicans. I want them to make the playoffs but of course I want the Spurs to win their 82nd regular season game to continue their momentum.
But, frankly it's 25% true.
Let"s get rid of our almost nude signatures. It's disgusting. I don't even show this forum to the teens at home.
And some racism esp in the Sports forum.
Other than that I have no complains.

Free expression about basketball & sports is cool.

Pelicans78
04-14-2015, 06:24 PM

Honestly, all the good names were taken like Jazz and Voodoo, plus the owner had the rights to the name Pelicans which was the name of the minor league team for decades. I didn't care for the name, but the logos are badass.

I'm ok with the SKC as a name since it brings in more revenue to the name. Arena didn't have a sponsor for 10+ seasons and Smoothie King is a local brand. However, the Superdome got a better brand with Mercedes-Benz

Silver&Black
04-14-2015, 06:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bUpCzcW.png

:lmao "Much cleaner site"
:lmao "Spursreport"

RD2191
04-14-2015, 06:32 PM
He thought Thomas Robinson would be a sure fire prospect. :lol
The dude comes off as a huge homer.

benefactor
04-14-2015, 06:40 PM
:lol

http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/61185.jpg

LOL
Healing waters tbh.

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 06:47 PM
While that may be an argument you may want to have, the jazz, French Quarter, old South and international culture mix that goes along with it, architecture, food, and swamps/coastal climate/ecosphere. Just a fuckin' awesome place. Horrible, in some ways, to be sure...but undeniably awesome in others.

Pretty accurate, tbh. You can also throw in all of the festivals, Mardi Gras, & the big national sporting events that the city constantly draws. There's a reason that Travel & Leisure always has New Orleans in their top 5 places in the world to visit. Yes, it has hoodrats just like all other cities, but they don't define the city for all of the other normal people.

ElNono
04-14-2015, 06:53 PM
Honestly, all the good names were taken like Jazz and Voodoo, plus the owner had the rights to the name Pelicans which was the name of the minor league team for decades. I didn't care for the name, but the logos are badass.

I'm ok with the SKC as a name since it brings in more revenue to the name. Arena didn't have a sponsor for 10+ seasons and Smoothie King is a local brand. However, the Superdome got a better brand with Mercedes-Benz

I guess it beats Pepto Bismol Center or something like that...

Mr. Body
04-14-2015, 08:13 PM
They're right that this site is rampant with basement dwelling racists and homophobes. It needs moderation and reflects poorly on the franchise and Spurs fans in general.

UZER
04-14-2015, 08:16 PM
:lol Spurstalk...

The hood of nba forums

Spurs 4 The Win
04-14-2015, 08:23 PM
They're right that this site is rampant with basement dwelling racists and homophobes. It needs moderation and reflects poorly on the franchise and Spurs fans in general.

Or you could stop being a pussy :lol

marinoman
04-14-2015, 08:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bUpCzcW.png

:lmao "Much cleaner site"
:lmao "Spursreport"
el nono's moderating has been put into question

FromWayDowntown
04-14-2015, 08:29 PM
I guess it beats Pepto Bismol Center or something like that...

Preparation H Dome

ElNono
04-14-2015, 08:34 PM

Never been a mod, tbh... give me the tools, I'll make this place player's fans paradise, tbh...

Preparation H Dome

jag
04-14-2015, 08:41 PM
ST is certainly raw. I remember back when the Spurs forum was clean with mostly basketball talk, save for TPark telling everyone to drink Draino and everyone calling him fat. The dirty was mostly kept downstairs. But with Kori and timvp abandoning ship, predators started making their way upstairs and picking off the weak and the sick.

Now it's just a free for all where homosexuals like Mr. Body feel vulnerable and unwelcome.

Budkin
http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2005/08/31/d131ba67-a642-11e2-a3f0-029118418759/thumbnail/620x350/f081bd2fb2b6345e12f34ab13055574a/image810569x.jpg

http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/jpeg/08c22578bf189f4e82a5cf461605240f2f35.jpg

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/attachments/general-chit-chat/206193d1127067560-new-orleans-beer-looter-funnay-tradecenter.jpg

:lmao it's mouse's troll Looter

RD2191
Never been a mod, tbh... give me the tools, I'll make this place player's fans paradise, tbh...

Can I mod when you have time off? Tbh.

manufan10
04-14-2015, 08:42 PM
:lol holy shit this place is so raw the league stood up and took notice :wow

Maybe the League has something to do with timvp and Kori Ellis sudden disappearance from ST! :wow

jag
04-14-2015, 08:44 PM
Can I mod when you have time off? Tbh.

Must be a legal resident.

Malik Hairston
04-14-2015, 08:45 PM
ST is certainly raw. I remember back when the Spurs forum was clean with mostly basketball talk, save for TPark telling everyone to drink Draino and everyone calling him fat. The dirty was mostly kept downstairs. But with Kori and timvp abandoning ship, predators started making their way upstairs and picking off the weak and the sick.

Now it's just a free for all where homosexuals like Mr. Body feel vulnerable and unwelcome.

RD2191
04-14-2015, 08:46 PM
:pctoss

Malik Hairston
04-14-2015, 08:46 PM

It's a little surprising that you haven't been a mod, tbh..seems like the best choice for moderator..

baseline bum
04-14-2015, 08:50 PM

What do you expect when you put a lazy Mexican in charge? All this nigga cares about is siesta and puneta.

cantthinkofanything
04-14-2015, 08:52 PM
I could try to mod every once in a while. What's the log in info?

baseline bum
04-14-2015, 08:52 PM
Maybe the League has something to do with timvp and Kori Ellis sudden disappearance from ST! :wow

Probably not. They got young kids now, probably not a ton of time for spurstalk.

pgardn
04-14-2015, 08:53 PM
I luv dat food.

NO seafood is the best.
Get dem fried oyster Po boy... Damn. Ain't everybody got time for dat?

baseline bum
04-14-2015, 08:58 PM

http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83773-The-Final-game-it-comes-down-to-this

Lots of NO fans still salty about 2008. Good times.

http://i.imgur.com/hPq0MoQ.jpg

baseline bum
04-14-2015, 08:59 PM
Pelicans is the gayest fucking name in the NBA. They could have gone so many better ways with the team name and logo tbh

http://i.imgur.com/CYwQDg0.png

http://i.imgur.com/r0R78g9.png

Silver&Black
04-14-2015, 09:01 PM

:pctoss

Mugen
04-14-2015, 09:02 PM
What do you expect when you put a lazy Mexican in charge? All this nigga cares about is siesta and puneta.

jag
04-14-2015, 09:20 PM
Probably not. They got young kids now, probably not a ton of time for spurstalk.

...or each other, tbh. Rumors be flying is all I'm saying

Malik Hairston
04-14-2015, 09:23 PM

There's also Bruno's alleged affair with timvp, of course:lol..shh..

ElNono
04-14-2015, 09:24 PM
It's a little surprising that you haven't been a mod, tbh..seems like the best choice for moderator..

I suspect it would be a lot of work... not sure, tbh... would kinda suck to know all the alts, tbh...

100%duncan
04-14-2015, 09:24 PM
Sorry guys :lmao

ElNono
04-14-2015, 09:25 PM

and chelas friaditas, tbh :toast

ElNono
04-14-2015, 09:26 PM

IIRC, the last full time mod upstairs was vichy Bruno...

Brazil
04-14-2015, 09:28 PM

Silver&Black
04-14-2015, 09:28 PM
ElNono for ST mod 2015....

I vote yea.

jag
04-14-2015, 09:30 PM
IIRC, the last full time mod upstairs was vichy Bruno...

But like a true Frenchman, he couldn't take the pressure so he packed up his stuff and threw in the towel.

crc21209
04-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Wait...the Pelicans have a forum? Say whaaaat? :lol

apalisoc_9
04-14-2015, 09:33 PM
I suspect it would be a lot of work... not sure, tbh... would kinda suck to know all the alts, tbh...

If you were mod, how would you moderate this? I'm just curious because it has led to some bans and some non-bans..I think this site needs consistency...GIF is for education purposes

ElNono
04-14-2015, 09:36 PM
If you were mod, how would you moderate this? I'm just curious because it has led to some bans and some non-bans..I think this site needs consistency...GIF is for education purposes

I would move that post downstairs... I would probably clean up upstairs, leave the trolling to the NBA forum/Club...

You would be pinked upstairs by now if I were a mod, tbh...

100%duncan
04-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Pretty good gif not sure why nonos hating tbh

ElNono
04-14-2015, 09:45 PM

these kind of comments wouldn't fly with me as the emper... I mean, mod...

cantthinkofanything
04-14-2015, 09:46 PM
I would move that post downstairs... I would probably clean up upstairs, leave the trolling to the NBA forum/Club...

Hey...if you get to mod, I want to be like an assistant undercover mod. Would that be cool?

cantthinkofanything
04-14-2015, 09:46 PM

I hereby moderate you.

RD2191
04-14-2015, 09:53 PM
RIP apol. One of the top posters on this site.

manufan10
04-14-2015, 09:57 PM

Yeah, saw on Twitter that Kori is homeschooling the kids. There's definitely not a lot of time for her to be on here.

Marcus Bryant
04-14-2015, 09:59 PM
Bird Fan wishes they had a site like this.

apalisoc_9
04-14-2015, 10:00 PM
RIP apol. One of the top posters on this site.

I was instructed to delete the GIF via PM.

I am really pissed. My GIF showed no nudity at all.

SMDH

jag
04-14-2015, 10:05 PM

What's your take on messicans, tbh? The lazy ones...who root for El Tri over the US

ElNono
04-14-2015, 10:09 PM

What's your take on messicans, tbh? The lazy ones...who root for El Tri over the US

There's some good peeps like robdiaz, but not a fan, tbh....

jag
04-14-2015, 10:12 PM
You have my vote

milkyway21
04-14-2015, 10:12 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/punklad/GIFs/ohhellno.gif

(Correct me if I'm wrong...but)

Que horror! We're being monitored?

Splits
04-14-2015, 10:17 PM

If my negotiations with Kori ever come to fruition, you've got the keys to the empire.

cjw
04-14-2015, 10:21 PM
Had New Orleans won the Asik tip game, they'd have already clinched. Had AD not hit that shot against the Thunder, they'd be a Thunder win over Minnesota from being eliminated (would still have tiebreaker though). Things balance out.

ElNono
04-14-2015, 10:24 PM
If my negotiations with Kori ever come to fruition, you've got the keys to the empire.

thanks Split, but seriously I don't know if I would want the job, tbh... I come here for entertainment and that works out for me... if this ever feels like a job, I would probably GTFO...

byrontx
04-14-2015, 10:25 PM
I like it that Spurstalk is a bit spicy. If you are too delicate for it, get the fuck out.

Splits
04-14-2015, 10:30 PM
I like it that Spurstalk is a bit spicy. If you are too delicate for it, get the fuck out.

Go fuck your mother some more, faggot.

Splits
04-14-2015, 10:30 PM
thanks Split, but seriously I don't know if I would want the job, tbh... I come here for entertainment and that works out for me... if this ever feels like a job, I would probably GTFO...

don't have to use em...

RD2191
04-14-2015, 10:32 PM
don't have to use em...
Mod me if you buy ST faggot.

100%duncan
04-14-2015, 10:36 PM
Go fuck your mother some more, faggot.

Splits
04-14-2015, 10:36 PM
Pink me if you buy ST faggot.

No prob

Splits
04-14-2015, 10:38 PM
Fucking Harlem: http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83784-SpursTalk-loves-PelicansReport-lt-3

Budkin
04-14-2015, 10:39 PM
Fucking Harlem: http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83784-SpursTalk-loves-PelicansReport-lt-3

Silver&Black
:lmao EnriquetoKawhi

100%duncan

Got me on the tarmac comment :lmao

manufan10
04-14-2015, 10:42 PM

ElNono
04-14-2015, 10:42 PM

lol

SnakeBoy
04-14-2015, 10:43 PM
I was instructed to delete the GIF via PM.

I am really pissed. My GIF showed no nudity at all.

SMDH

If I were a mod I would just ban you outright. Not because of the gif, but for being a fucking dumbass.

GSH
04-14-2015, 10:44 PM
... don't see why they're so butt flustered over there

Seriously? They root for fucking pelicans!

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=0CAUQjBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dumpaday.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F03%2Ffunny-animal-pictures-pelican-looks-like-a-urinal.jpg&ei=SdstVbHWL8jFsAWWnoGgBw&psig=AFQjCNEiPEP4wmQPdKbFgiKsXMHX5ZdUxg&ust=1429155017861980

manufan10
04-14-2015, 10:46 PM
At PelicansReport:
There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 26 guests)

da ThRONe (http://www.pelicansreport.com/member.php?7495-da-ThRONe),
shanesy (http://www.pelicansreport.com/member.php?804-shanesy),
thefuture (http://www.pelicansreport.com/member.php?3528-thefuture)

At SpursTalk:

There are currently 73 users browsing this thread. (23 members and 50 guests)

manufan10 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15876),
Darth_Pelican (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=22958),
Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583),
turb0time (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=48668),
baseline bum (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=131),
GSH (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1519),
chicken eye (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18293),
limlsy (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18396),
Obstructed_View (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=1366),
SanAntonioSpurs23 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14536),
wildcardX (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=43055),
HI-FI (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=34236),
hater (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7609),
ILoveOranges (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=13568),
Cry Havoc (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=7256),
byrontx (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=4072),
joeyjfive (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=5982),
Pauleta14 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15128),
dubross (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2667),
LoneStarState'sPride (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=16080),
Austin_Toros (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14678),
FromWayDowntown (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=110),
SPURt (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=45566)

Silver&Black
04-14-2015, 10:47 PM
Mod me if you buy ST faggot.

If you get mod status....God help the Parker fans tbh. :lol

Floyd Pacquiao

ElNono

they had it coming, tbh...

Obstructed_View
04-14-2015, 10:49 PM
Dear NBA monitors,

1. The block/charge rule should be changed so that if the contact is in any way questionable, it's automatically ruled a block. Charging fouls should be awarded to players who can get themselves into position and draw the contact in the center of their chest. Anyone else should be whistled with a foul. This will encourage defenders to either attempt to block the shot or to get out of the way.

2. The 8-second clock should begin as soon as the ball is in play, not when the ball is first touched. The two should be independent.

3. There needs to be a shot clock on free throws to speed up the game.

4. Order Anthony Davis to shave his goddamn forehead, because that nigga UG-LEEEEEE.

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 10:50 PM
[QUOTE=Splits;7929726]Fucking Harlem: [url]http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83784

ElNono
04-14-2015, 10:50 PM
Dear NBA monitors,

1. The block/charge rule should be changed so that if the contact is in any way questionable, it's automatically ruled a block. Charging fouls should be awarded to players who can get themselves into position and draw the contact in the center of their chest. Anyone else should be whistled with a foul. This will encourage defenders to either attempt to block the shot or to get out of the way.

2. The 8-second clock should begin as soon as the ball is in play, not when the ball is first touched. The two should be independent.

3. There needs to be a shot clock on free throws to speed up the game.

4. Order Anthony Davis to shave his goddamn forehead, because that nigga UG-LEEEEEE.

:tu

ElNono
04-14-2015, 10:52 PM
http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83773-The-Final-game-it-comes-down-to-this&p=1310424&viewfull=1#post1310424

Darth_Pelican
04-14-2015, 10:55 PM
It didn't take long for Harlem to use the word "antiquated" :lol

manufan10
04-14-2015, 10:55 PM
We only need a mod so we can have open "enrollment" for new posters, tbh imo fwiw.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-14-2015, 10:57 PM
Harlem has me rolling :lmao

Splits
LMAO 40 guests ITT

manufan10
"I'm black and from Canada we don't have quarters." :lol

HI-FI
04-14-2015, 10:58 PM
any updates on that or PM if it's private.

ElNono would be a great mod/owner, only a couple others that have the right temperament to keep things loose but take out the garbage occasionally...But since Ginobili will hang it up soon, Nono said he needs to start saving more so the lil chimichangas can go to Yale instead of Princeton. sad but understandable.

RD2191
04-14-2015, 10:58 PM

RD2191
04-14-2015, 11:00 PM
Vanilla :lol

Ron Swanson
http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83773-The-Final-game-it-comes-down-to-this&p=1310424&viewfull=1#post1310424

spurraider21
i guess cryhavoc posts there too

http://i.gyazo.com/875f951e760197c56d8990a26f8c1d47.png

Darth_Pelican
LMAO 40 guests ITT

Probably broke the old record of 7

HI-FI
04-14-2015, 11:01 PM

Splits
04-14-2015, 11:01 PM

RD2191
04-14-2015, 11:02 PM

baseline bum
04-14-2015, 11:04 PM
:lol who the fuck created a timvp troll at that shitty forum?

ElNono
04-14-2015, 11:05 PM
:lol det timvp troll

manufan10
04-14-2015, 11:05 PM

Spurs 4 The Win
04-14-2015, 11:06 PM
"Thanks so much enriquetokawhi! so nice to see the level of decency emanating from your post.

I'd bet that a lot of us are actually rooting for SAS in this series to win it all, i know i am.
After that, looking forward to your 10 year rebuild when you realize that signing all those stars at a
major discount is a thing of the past... and in the meantime, we have anthony davis. nice chattin' witcha!"

THEY MAD

Obstructed_View
04-14-2015, 11:08 PM
10 year rebuild? If it only takes the Spurs ten years to be contenders after Duncan, Manu and Parker leave I'll be fucking extatic.

Silver&Black
04-14-2015, 11:12 PM
http://i.imgur.com/haOZQAe.png

:cry It still hurts

Spurs 4 The Win
04-14-2015, 11:13 PM
Enrique to Kawhi with the ether

SnakeBoy
04-14-2015, 11:14 PM
:lmao TimVP troll is gold

GSH
04-14-2015, 11:17 PM
Heh... screw the Birds' fans. What are the Spurs' first round victims' fans saying?

http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2015/4/14/8409013/nba-playoff-picture-every-scenario-number-2-seed-west-mavericks

Whatever those sandbaggin' jerks did to go from the 7-seed to the 2-seed, it just pisses me off. They should be penalized draft picks.
I know we should’ve beat them & their three blind mice in-house officials in 6 games last year but it doesn’t mean that I think we have any chance at all to beat ‘em this time around. They’re the very last team I want my Mavs to be facing. Hate ’em!

Interesting and good thoughts.
I think Rondo would do a good job on Parker, and I think Tyson being there instead of Dalembert is a huge boost, but what about the bench? The Spurs have one of the best benches in the league. Their bench is the main reason why I don’t think we would last long with them. If we’re just talking about starting lineups then I think we have a huge chance, but unfortunately, we aren’t. I think this Spurs team is better than last years mainly because of Leonard’s improvement here lately. They’ve been struggling with injuries and stuff like that, but they seem to be better than ever… Of course… Because they are like freaking cockroaches that never die…

My opinion is really confusing.

I want to play the Spurs because it’s a chance at redemption from last year… We should have beaten them. If Dejuan Blair didn’t do that stupid kick, and if our offense wouldn’t have collapsed in game one I truly think we would have beaten them. Add on the fact that we got completely embarrassed in game seven I think the opportunity for a little payback would be sweet… BUT, let’s be honest, the odds of us going even six games with the Spurs given the way that they’re playing right now are very slim. They look even better than last year, and we saw how good they were last year during game seven, didn’t we?

Malik Hairston
04-14-2015, 11:19 PM
Not me, tbh:lol..I post with the same style everywhere..

Why does everybody pretend to be Harlem on all these forums? Smh..

baseline bum
04-14-2015, 11:20 PM
It didn't take long for Harlem to use the word "antiquated" :lol

It's probably lakaluva or something impersonating him. Someone should link the Naruto thread tbh.

RD2191
04-14-2015, 11:20 PM
The Spurs are all class. How can any fan hate them? Maybe Suns fans but that's about it.

TheGreatYacht
04-14-2015, 11:22 PM
If I were a mod I would just ban you outright. Not because of the gif, but for being a fucking dumbass.

Splits
04-14-2015, 11:23 PM
:lmao "112 users browsing this thread"

wonder if there will be that many for game 1 against the Mavs

Spurs 4 The Win
04-14-2015, 11:31 PM
lol

houston spurs fan
04-14-2015, 11:36 PM
Ascending

Spurs 4 The Win
04-14-2015, 11:38 PM
"Aw man, I feel bad for you Katrina refugees, still counting pennies."

OMG HAHA

Splits
04-14-2015, 11:40 PM
"Aw man, I feel bad for you Katrina refugees, still counting pennies."

OMG HAHA

Fuck

http://i.imgur.com/SiYDmhK.png

ElNono
04-14-2015, 11:41 PM
As soon as I saw that basketball-reference picture, I knew it was Splits :lol

Splits
04-14-2015, 11:42 PM
As soon as I saw that basketball-reference picture, I knew it was Splits :lol

Silver&Black
04-14-2015, 11:43 PM
:lmao Splits got trolls everywhere.

His Lakersground one had me ROFL. What were you Splits? A euroleague scout or some shit....:lol

Splits
04-14-2015, 11:44 PM
:lmao Splits got trolls everywhere.

His Lakersground one had me ROFL. What were you Splits? A euroleague scout or some shit....:lol

:lol yeah still got that one, may bring it out of hibernation with the Kobe/Chimp shit going on

Spur|n|Austin
04-14-2015, 11:50 PM
Splits roastin these jabronies over there :lol

Timvp troll with the BunB RIP pour :lol

Splits
04-14-2015, 11:51 PM
If you want my favorite one ever, I'm CrackerJax (now banned) IIT at Lakersground on the Kobe 48.5 extension.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165474

Splits
04-14-2015, 11:56 PM
Splits roastin these jabronies over there :lol

Timvp troll with the BunB RIP pour :lol

timvp wasn't mine

Spurs 4 The Win
04-15-2015, 12:06 AM
Can timvp please remind these guys that we are a rimmed out shot by Kawhi away from being 2-1 agains them this year so that tip in excuse is BS

Spurs 4 The Win
04-15-2015, 12:07 AM
Also, "Thats Racist" Picture had me dying

Pelicans78
04-15-2015, 12:16 AM
This was post was exactly true about Harlem :lol

http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83784-SpursTalk-loves-PelicansReport-lt-3&p=1310469&viewfull=1#post1310469

manufan10
04-15-2015, 12:18 AM

http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83784-SpursTalk-loves-PelicansReport-lt-3&p=1310469&viewfull=1#post1310469

HI-FI
04-15-2015, 12:52 AM

Harlem been trolling this place for a long time.

Kool Bob Love
04-15-2015, 12:55 AM

:rollin

phyzik
04-15-2015, 01:05 AM
Nothing like an awesome troll job on another message board to bring Spurstalk together, :lol

Proxy
04-15-2015, 01:12 AM
beautiful 10/10

Spurs 4 The Win
04-15-2015, 01:14 AM
Nothing like an awesome troll job on another message board to bring Spurstalk together, :lol

Those Pelicans fans are pathetic lol, they think their team actually matters, newsflash, yall suck dick and are gonna get steamrolled by a bigger and better team tomorrow

phyzik
04-15-2015, 01:23 AM
I honestly don't think they understand the implications of waking up Spurstalk's many elite trolls and image choppers. You have to have some tough skin to stick around these parts and some pansy ass bird lover forum aint gonna get the slip.

Nero5
04-15-2015, 01:26 AM
you guys are over rating ST - the issue is not the NBA talk but the shit that goes on in the political section.

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-15-2015, 01:36 AM
I honestly don't think they understand the implications of waking up Spurstalk's many elite trolls and image choppers. You have to have some tough skin to stick around these parts and some pansy ass bird lover forum aint gonna get the slip.

TheGreatYacht
04-15-2015, 02:40 AM

Obstructed_View
04-15-2015, 02:49 AM

:lmao It's funny how I get tired of you guys until another team's message board starts shit. God DAMN I love playoff time.

NASpurs
04-15-2015, 02:54 AM
I would get some kind of satisfaction karate chopping luckyman right on the throat... or punching her right in the vag... whichever. 100% corn-fed faggot.

100%duncan
04-15-2015, 03:11 AM

Raven
04-15-2015, 05:02 AM
damn what an ether from harlem :lmao

Perry Mason
04-15-2015, 06:32 AM
Sad, because I like the Pelicans. I want them to make the playoffs but of course I want the Spurs to win their 82nd regular season game to continue their momentum.
But, frankly it's 25% true.
Let"s get rid of our almost nude signatures. It's disgusting. I don't even show this forum to the teens at home.
And some racism esp in the Sports forum.
Other than that I have no complains.

Free expression about basketball & sports is cool.

I don't partake in either of the above, but it's part of the "charm" of this forum. It's for the thick-skinned. The upside is people can openly debate provocative opinions here. That means less groupthink. So I just scroll past all the nudes....(ok maybe a slooooow scroll).

PS - I like the Mos Eisley comparison.

Wildcat67
04-15-2015, 08:56 AM

Won't let me view it for some reason. :depressed

Aztecfan03
04-15-2015, 09:43 AM
Won't let me view it for some reason. :depressed

probably deleted the thread.

Trill Clinton
04-15-2015, 09:50 AM
where are all you san antonians living where you see sooooo many people from new orleans? y'all must live in section 8 housing. i have yet to run across a nigga from new orleans. and salute to all of the pelicans fans lurking.

RGMCSE
04-15-2015, 10:02 AM
http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83773-The-Final-game-it-comes-down-to-this&p=1310525&viewfull=1#post1310525

barbacoataco
04-15-2015, 10:08 AM
I've lived in both cities and the truth is SA and NOLA have more in common than different. Compared to East coast snobs like NY and Boston, or hipster capitols like Austin, Portland, and SF, or soul-less wastelands like LA, both SA and NOLA are real cities with history, soul, culture, kindness, and quite a bit of drinking, music and partying.

barbacoataco
04-15-2015, 10:09 AM
Also white people are a minority in both cities.

apalisoc_9
04-15-2015, 10:11 AM
Also white people are a minority in both cities.

what's the demographic in NOLA?

barbacoataco
04-15-2015, 10:14 AM
60% african-American. 33% white. But gentrifying rapidly.

RD2191
04-15-2015, 10:16 AM
http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?83773-The-Final-game-it-comes-down-to-this&p=1310525&viewfull=1#post1310525

apalisoc_9
04-15-2015, 10:26 AM
60% african-American. 33% white. But gentrifying rapidly.

interesting.

I'd imagine in a 10 years or so there would be less white people in NOLA.

Aztecfan03
04-15-2015, 10:40 AM

I've been there a few times and got to the point where I just had to report that site to the league, which then got forwarded to the league's legal office. They even responded to me a few days later that they are monitoring that site. http://www.pelicansreport.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Anyway, I'd advise folks to stay off that place. It's like the old nola comment section but 3 times worse. No rules is putting it lightly

Quoted from Spurs talk... please tell me no one actually said this

luckyman (http://www.pelicansreport.com/member.php?5096-luckyman)
http://www.pelicansreport.com/images/statusicon/user-online.png

http://www.pelicansreport.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Sovereign http://www.pelicansreport.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.pelicansreport.com/showthread.php?p=1310501#post1310501)
Quoted from Spurs talk... please tell me no one actually said this

No one said what? Do you mean report that site to league fan relations?

manufan10
04-15-2015, 10:42 AM
:lol saw that the timvp troll was banned too.

manufan10
04-15-2015, 10:45 AM
http://s27.postimg.org/ttx4fzrzn/ban.png

manufan10
04-15-2015, 10:49 AM
luckyman is one huge faggot, tbh. :cry I won't stoop to their level, but they're Riverwalk scum. :cry :lmao

"Bronc, please do not stoop to their pathetic level. Seems I have a lot of fans over there from something posted over here.http://www.pelicansreport.com/images/smilies/hihi.gif

Well, they know where to find me. I'm right here. Of course you have to be human instead of Riverwalk scum to post here so...moving on. Big one tomorrow night."

blkroadrunners
04-15-2015, 10:51 AM

RGMCSE
04-15-2015, 11:16 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/webkit-fake-url://d7309333-2af7-41cd-bd80-868fa3c2e567/imagepng

baseline bum
04-15-2015, 11:30 AM
No one created a username with that racist black preacher BRHornet45 used to post shit from all the time? :lol

will_spurs
04-15-2015, 11:31 AM
There's some good peeps like robdiaz

It makes sense since he's one of your alts :lol

Chinook
04-15-2015, 11:50 AM
Doesn't quite beat the NFL Forum trolling that Jaguars board last year, but damn, this was good.

manufan10
04-15-2015, 11:55 AM
Doesn't quite beat the NFL Forum trolling that Jaguars board last year, but damn, this was good.

NBA trolling Beliefnet with prayers was pretty epic as well.

timtonymanu
04-15-2015, 12:00 PM

Rofl I saw this one too.

will_spurs
04-15-2015, 12:06 PM
If you want my favorite one ever, I'm CrackerJax (now banned) IIT at Lakersground on the Kobe 48.5 extension.

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=165474

The charity part was pure genius.

benefactor
04-15-2015, 12:06 PM
I'm proud to say I was online when that went down.

:cry RIP ReadOptionDynasty :cry

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 12:08 PM

:lol They are starting to turn on each other

Chinook
04-15-2015, 12:11 PM
I'm proud to say I was online when that went down.

:cry RIP ReadOptionDynasty :cry

I was online, but couldn't think of a good troll name. Should have just gone with KnuckleDragRoute like I had planned. But there was too much good to dilute.

ElNono
04-15-2015, 12:22 PM
It makes sense since he's one of your alts :lol

:lol I don't have alts... would be ridiculous with my post count

RD2191
04-15-2015, 12:27 PM
Sup jkid?

will_spurs
04-15-2015, 12:36 PM

I can see through your strategy of using your old lame troll accounts to help your bid for moderating powers, with the promise that you'll pink them! :lol

ElNono
04-15-2015, 12:38 PM
Sup jkid?

sup Brazil :lol

ElNono
04-15-2015, 12:40 PM
I can see through your strategy of using your old lame troll accounts to help your bid for moderating powers, with the promise that you'll pink them! :lol

that would be a plot on par with "I know what you did last summer", tbh... reality is simpler, I don't do alts.

RD2191
04-15-2015, 12:44 PM
sup Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) :lol

will_spurs
04-15-2015, 12:52 PM

(first time I'm happy somebody quoted the Derek Anderson fan...)

Brazil
04-15-2015, 01:02 PM

Damn....

Leetonidas
04-15-2015, 02:35 PM
What makes it even more hilarious in a way is that registration is closed here so they can't even come here to attempt trolling ST :lmao

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 03:23 PM
What makes it even more hilarious in a way is that registration is closed here so they can't even come here to attempt trolling ST :lmao

That really sucks though. I always enjoyed the playoff trolls who showed up without any clue about the giant pile of shit they were about to step in.

SnakeBoy
04-15-2015, 03:24 PM
I think my favorites were the ones who showed up hoping to have an intelligent respectful basketball discussion.

baseline bum
04-15-2015, 03:26 PM
NBA trolling Beliefnet with prayers was pretty epic as well.

That was godvine.

:lol I'm not praying for a vagina (reaction to a Laker fan prayer for Gasol)

baseline bum
04-15-2015, 03:28 PM

IDK, the Pargo part was pretty good, but otherwise pretty meh. The only really good trolling of NBA boards I have ever seen spurstalk do is when DOK and Iron Maxipad went and shit all over chicitysports right after Derrick Rose tore his ACL in that playoff game in 2012.

manufan10
04-15-2015, 03:58 PM
That was godvine.

:lol I'm not praying for a vagina (reaction to a Laker fan prayer for Gasol)

There ya go. I found out it was wrong when I did a search and nothing came up. Classic thread.

manufan10
04-15-2015, 04:00 PM
You gotta check it out if you haven't:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195406&highlight=godvine

milkyway21
04-15-2015, 07:23 PM
I don't partake in either of the above, but it's part of the "charm" of this forum. It's for the thick-skinned. The upside is people can openly debate provocative opinions here. That means less groupthink. So I just scroll past all the nudes....(ok maybe a slooooow scroll).

PS - I like the Mos Eisley comparison.

DieHardSpursFan1537
04-15-2015, 07:38 PM
What a bunch of dumb clowns. Even if they do get into the playoffs, the Warriors will pulverize their sorry asses.

Uriel
04-15-2015, 07:42 PM
Norris Cole might have the worst haircut in the NBA. And that's saying something.