PDA

View Full Version : Russian Arms Sales to Iran Degrade U.S. Ability to Strike Nuke Sites

spursncowboys
04-14-2015, 10:55 PM
Russian Arms Sales to Iran Degrade U.S. Ability to Strike Nuke Sites

Lawmakers say sale of S-300 is move to stop U.S. strike on Iran

A bipartisan team of lawmakers is warning that Russia’s decision to arm Iran with advanced missile systems will erode America’s ability to launch a military strike against the Islamic Republic’s contested nuclear sites, according to a letter sent Monday to the Obama administration.

Russia announced Monday that it will reverse a years-long ban (http://freebeacon.com/national-security/russian-missile-sales-to-iran-cross-white-house-red-line/) on arming Iran with the advanced S-300 air defense missile system. The move was condemned by the Obama administration, which had viewed the ban as a sign of its successful attempts to rein in Russian proliferation.

Iran says the S-300 system could arrive (http://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-says-russian-missiles-could-arrive-this-year/?utm_content=bufferaf22c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#rssowlmlink) as soon as later this year.

Leading lawmakers are now warning that the S-300 system would significantly boost Tehran’s defense capabilities and help it protect its sensitive nuclear sites from any potential military strike by the United States.

“Maintaining a credible military threat is a necessary component to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapons capability,” Reps. Peter Roskam (R., Ill.) and Ted Deutch (D., Fla.) wrote on Tuesday to Secretary of State John Kerry, according to a copy of the letter (http://freebeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Roskam-Deutch-S300s.pdf) obtained by theWashington Free Beacon.

“Allowing the Iranian regime to acquire this advanced system could significantly impact our ability to take military action against Iran, should this become necessary,” the lawmakers said.

Roskam and Deutch maintained that Russia’s sale of the S-300 system to Iran “will significantly enhance Tehran’s military capabilities and threaten to further destabilize the region,” which is already roiled in conflict.

The sale complicates efforts to strike a nuclear agreement with Iran. Russia has been a key U.S. ally in pushing for Tehran to roll back its program.
“This news is particularly concerning in light of ongoing nuclear negotiations with the Islamic Republic of Iran and casts further doubts on Russia’s role as a constructive partner in this process,” the lawmakers wrote.

Roskam and Deutch have repeatedly expressed concerns about the sale and have petitioned the Obama administration to take action since 2013.
Secretary of State John Kerry phoned his Russian counterpart after the announcement Monday to express his concerns over the matter.

Both the White House and the State Department outlined their concerns during briefings with reporters.

A senior congressional aide familiar with the issue said the S-300 system is an advanced piece of hardware that would boost Tehran’s defense.

“This is not just about preventing any arms to Iran,” the aide said. “This is about stopping the flow of anti-aircraft missiles that would potentially enable Tehran to fend off an attack on its illicit nuclear and military facilities.”

“For years, this administration has said that all options remain on the table when it comes to stopping Iran from acquiring a nuclear weapons capability,” the source said. “Failing to stop a transfer of S-300s from Russia to Iran may not only make a military strike less viable, but take this option off the table altogether.”

In 2010, the Obama administration described the sale of S-300s to Iran as a so-called red line but has declined to explain its stance in light of Monday’s announcement.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/russian-arms-sales-to-iran-degrade-u-s-ability-to-strike-nuke-sites/

spursncowboys
04-14-2015, 10:57 PM
In 2010, the Obama administration described the sale of S-300s to Iran as a so-called red line but has declined to explain its stance in light of Monday’s announcement.

spursncowboys
04-14-2015, 10:59 PM
Kerry, Clinton and Obama = amateur hour

m>s
04-14-2015, 11:01 PM
And people say that USA beating Russia is a sure thing. But yet this shows that even the old model, the s300, can fend off a USA bombing campaign.

Winehole23
04-15-2015, 02:49 AM
bullshit on both of you. bullshit on US lawmakers talking out of their asses based on what, so far, is just Russian bullshit.

boutons_deux
04-15-2015, 04:25 AM
But America can and does sell ARMS all over the planet. America is PISSED because Russia is cutting into the imperial MIC profits.

spursncowboys
04-15-2015, 09:35 AM
bullshit on both of you. bullshit on US lawmakers talking out of their asses based on what, so far, is just Russian bullshit.
If your refering to me, then based on Obama making this another red line not to cross. What US lawmakers exactly? McCain?

Winehole23
04-15-2015, 10:02 AM
has Russia sold any missiles to Iran, or is this all just bluster?

m>s
04-15-2015, 10:40 AM
has Russia sold any missiles to Iran, or is this all just bluster?
It's a little more than "missiles" you military pleb

Winehole23
04-15-2015, 10:57 AM
like what?

m>s
04-15-2015, 12:26 PM
It's an air defense system it's sophisticated. Calling it "missiles" is a huge oversimplification and implies they are offensive weapons.

also, it's really happening

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/14/europe/russia-iran-air-defense-system-sale/

hater
04-15-2015, 12:44 PM
Isn't USA too busy replacing all their fighter planes with the severely flawed f35???

:lol

I heard even a Cessna can outclass that pig :lol

Winehole23
04-15-2015, 12:49 PM
also, it's really happeningban will be lifted, isn't something that has happened yet.

m>s
04-15-2015, 12:52 PM
Today's "will be" is tomorrow's reality. Good, might prevent a war. Shit gets real when you're not carpet bombing a bunch of desert goatfuckers but rather attacking a country capable of defending itself.

Winehole23
04-15-2015, 12:55 PM
more war fantasies. someday they might come true.

m>s
04-15-2015, 02:24 PM
Such an event could only kick off the day of the rope for those such as yourself, and end in the total destruction of the regime in Washington. Einsatzgrüppen units would conduct counter partisan activities behind the lines so you wouldn't be able to hide it out and discretely support the regime just so you know.

ChumpDumper
04-15-2015, 02:34 PM
Why do we want to strike Iran's nuke sites?

m>s
04-15-2015, 03:26 PM
The kikes want war

FuzzyLumpkins
04-15-2015, 04:10 PM
So because Russia sells arms to Iran, the POTUS is failure?

Thanks for doing dumbed down thinking for me.

CosmicCowboy
04-15-2015, 07:38 PM
I thought we punched the reset button with Russia?

RandomGuy
04-15-2015, 08:06 PM
Kerry, Clinton and Obama = amateur hour

Ah, I was waiting for it to be Obama's fault.

http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g139126393040932671.jpg

RandomGuy
04-15-2015, 08:06 PM
http://www.bobcesca.com/files/2013/09/ThanksObama.jpg

RandomGuy
04-15-2015, 08:07 PM
http://cdn.brobible.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Thanks-Obama.jpg

RandomGuy
04-15-2015, 08:08 PM
ah man... I could go on that meme all day....

spursncowboys
04-15-2015, 08:31 PM
Seriously? The "It's not Obama's fault" is still being used? Well who's fault is it?

spursncowboys
04-15-2015, 08:54 PM
So because Russia sells arms to Iran, the POTUS is failure?

Thanks for doing dumbed down thinking for me.
Yes...Yes it is! This is just another show of incompetence. Not the end all.
like I said Obama on foreign policy/affairs/negotiations/etc is his fault. Good or bad. Too bad for us, it's bad. OUr enemies walk all over us. We've lost trust of allies. Our sphere of influence is a joke. And yeah. That would be all of Obama's actions. Notice none of that has to do with war, doves.

RandomGuy
04-15-2015, 09:01 PM
Seriously? The "It's not Obama's fault" is still being used? Well who's fault is it?

Hmmm. Is Obama selling Russian missiles to Iran?

Did I miss something?

ChumpDumper
04-15-2015, 09:03 PM
What would a Republican president do to stop this sale?

lol :cry Obama's fault! :cry

RandomGuy
04-15-2015, 09:10 PM
like I said Obama on foreign policy/affairs/negotiations/etc is his fault. Good or bad. Too bad for us, it's bad. OUr enemies walk all over us. We've lost trust of allies. Our sphere of influence is a joke. And yeah. That would be all of Obama's actions. Notice none of that has to do with war, doves.

Riddle me this then, if that is your assertion.

How exactly would a competent president have prevented this?

In your answer, be sure to detail what steps would make an openly hostile Russian government not go forward.

I have a sealed envelope with my prediction about your reply.

spursncowboys
04-15-2015, 09:38 PM
Riddle me this then, if that is your assertion.

In your answer, be sure to detail what steps would make an openly hostile Russian government not go forward.

I have a sealed envelope with my prediction about your reply. That's cute that out of all ive said, you have no defense of obama (except it's not his fault of course). Instead you want to play make believe.
So Obama hasn't failed in every foreign policy decision?

ChumpDumper
04-15-2015, 09:49 PM
That's cute that out of all ive said, you have no defense of obama (except it's not his fault of course). Instead you want to play make believe.
So Obama hasn't failed in every foreign policy decision?So what would have succeeded in this case?

RandomGuy
04-16-2015, 10:45 AM
That's cute that out of all ive said, you have no defense of obama (except it's not his fault of course). Instead you want to play make believe.
So Obama hasn't failed in every foreign policy decision?

You ducked any kind of meaningful answer, as predicted.

The answer to your question is no, and even you don't think he has "failed in every policy decision" because I could go through a list of them, and eventually find at least one you probably agree with.

My question though remains. You say he has failed in this regard. I am hard pressed to see what could have happened otherwise to prevent it.

I will, therefore, ask again, because you have not come even close to meeting anything approaching the burden of proof you have set for yourself by making the claim.

I would be happy to agree with you, if you can outline some reasonable alternative steps. I am no huge fan of Obama, but neither am I going to hysterically wave my hands about him bringing on the end of the world, as so many seem disposed to do.

Either you have the sense personal responsibility to answer a fair question about your claim honestly, or you don't. I leave it, again, to you.

Name some alternative policies that would have prevented the action in the OP.

spursncowboys
04-16-2015, 11:32 AM
You ducked any kind of meaningful answer, as predicted.

The answer to your question is no, and even you don't think he has "failed in every policy decision" because I could go through a list of them, and eventually find at least one you probably agree with.

My question though remains. You say he has failed in this regard. I am hard pressed to see what could have happened otherwise to prevent it.

I will, therefore, ask again, because you have not come even close to meeting anything approaching the burden of proof you have set for yourself by making the claim.

I would be happy to agree with you, if you can outline some reasonable alternative steps. I am no huge fan of Obama, but neither am I going to hysterically wave my hands about him bringing on the end of the world, as so many seem disposed to do.

Either you have the sense personal responsibility to answer a fair question about your claim honestly, or you don't. I leave it, again, to you.

Name some alternative policies that would have prevented the action in the OP. Why should I play make believe? How would that make Obama's foreign policy any better.
It's not just this one instance on why I've said Obama has failed. It's all of them. Not one decision, I can think of, where Obama made a bad situation better-in his foreign policy. Can you name one?

spursncowboys
04-16-2015, 11:33 AM
It's pretty safe to say that if your trolling in the same fashion as CD, you're failing.

ChumpDumper
04-16-2015, 01:15 PM
It's pretty safe to say that if your trolling in the same fashion as CD, you're failing.On the contrary, you're doing everything in your power to avoid a simple question.

If what Obama did was so obviously wrong in this case, what would you have done, Mr. President?

boutons_deux
04-16-2015, 01:33 PM
what could Obama done differently in Iraq? Afghanistan? Africa? Ukraine? Crimea?

NOTHING supposedly bad that Obama has done or not done comes within a 1000 miles of what Repugs fucked up 2001-2008, or does your history start in Jan 2009?

RandomGuy
04-16-2015, 02:22 PM
Obama bad.... grrrrrghghghg... Russia... missles... Iran... mmmhhmmhmh

[Um.... okaaaay. Could you, please, say what could have happened differently that Obama could have done to prevent Russian arms sales to Iran? I might actually agree with it]

https://justincascio.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/ecqkuo.jpg

http://www.maku.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/elronds-facepalm.jpg

RandomGuy
04-16-2015, 02:22 PM
It's pretty safe to say that if your trolling in the same fashion as CD, you're failing.

All I have done is ask you to take some personal responsibility.

Too much to ask, it seems.

Infinite_limit
04-16-2015, 04:54 PM
China + Russia + Iran

>

USA + UK + Israel

m>s
04-16-2015, 07:32 PM
China + Russia + Iran

>

USA + UK + Israel
Too much manpower and electronic warfare capabilities. Remember when Iran took down that drone?

pgardn
04-16-2015, 11:35 PM
This now gives us an excuse to put missiles in Poland.

Putin is like a tumor producing agent for US metastasis.
The man is so small, and so desperate. Oh, good luck on than biker ride into Poland, hope you join the crew.
God what an idiot...

m>s
04-16-2015, 11:57 PM
Lmao no it doesn't. Call me when Putin puts nukes in Mexico or Cuba maybe we can talk.

its a DEFENSIVE anti air defense system that would only be used to protect against illegal bombings. It's not your right to bomb whoever you like kike.

spursncowboys
04-17-2015, 08:21 AM

Putin is like a tumor producing agent for US metastasis.
The man is so small, and so desperate. Oh, good luck on than biker ride into Poland, hope you join the crew.
God what an idiot...

We have missiles in Germany which can cover Poland. We need to protect the smaller, ex Soviet counties closer

boutons_deux
04-17-2015, 08:27 AM
We have missiles in Germany which can cover Poland. We need to protect the smaller, ex Soviet counties closer

Once a taboo, Nato membership now a hot topic in Finland
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/613f0600-e425-11e4-9039-00144feab7de.html#axzz3XZaA1d6h

pgardn
04-19-2015, 11:55 AM
Lmao no it doesn't. Call me when Putin puts nukes in Mexico or Cuba maybe we can talk.

its a DEFENSIVE anti air defense system that would only be used to protect against illegal bombings. It's not your right to bomb whoever you like kike.

Oh yes it does. We can hit Iranian missiles quicker headed for israel. We have already used this excuse. And the Poles want them. And I'm not Jewish Ya GD Nazi. I just despise Nazis.

The little man is making moves that are setting up the US for further intervention to bolster NATO. Only problem is the Russians can't match the money we alot for rearming. You think they would learn.

And Cuba and Mexico, they don't despise us like the Poles do Russia. Good luck with that fantasy. Like it or not, who is the big dog? Say it.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 11:56 AM

So what.
Poland wants em, and we have already threatened it using Iran as an excuse.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 12:00 PM

Well that is done on a case by case basis.
The Ukraine is not small but a total mess. This place is as corrupt as Russia. We need to look closely at each case. Some of theses places have followed the old Russian way of total government corruption, shutdown of opposition parties, and no press, no human rights groups allowed.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 12:08 PM
Once a taboo, Nato membership now a hot topic in Finland

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/613f0600-e425-11e4-9039-00144feab7de.html#axzz3XZaA1d6h

Same for Sweden. A poll in Sweden has the majority wanting to join for the FIRST time.
The little man in Russia wants division, he's got division.

Splits
04-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Where was all the outcry when the US built "Iron Dome" for billions on the taxpayer dime?

Iran has every right to protect itself. They haven't invaded or threatened or struck any country in that region. The Persians only want peace, while the Sunni Arabs only want violence.

spursncowboys
04-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Well that is done on a case by case basis.
The Ukraine is not small but a total mess. This place is as corrupt as Russia. We need to look closely at each case. Some of theses places have followed the old Russian way of total government corruption, shutdown of opposition parties, and no press, no human rights groups allowed.
a corrupt govt able to elect their own is better than another land grab from russia, that will never be able to independent again.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 12:35 PM
a corrupt govt able to elect their own is better than another land grab from russia, that will never be able to independent again.
Uhhh...

I don't know. Corrupt countries can be an economic down drag to grab.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 12:39 PM
Where was all the outcry when the US built "Iron Dome" for billions on the taxpayer dime?

Iran has every right to protect itself. They haven't invaded or threatened or struck any country in that region. The Persians only want peace, while the Sunni Arabs only want violence.

Are you Fckn kidding? Look what they have down to Lebanon and now Syria?
Jesus. They want control over the ME, that's why the Saudis, Egyptians etc... are building an army.
WTF are you reading?

We won't go into their extensive backing of Hezbollah... honestly where do people get this crap?

spursncowboys
04-19-2015, 12:48 PM
Uhhh...

I don't know. Corrupt countries can be an economic down drag to grab.

Or foreign policy should always be to defend democracie. Are you saying then we should also give up on mexico? Let Russia just take back all their ex Soviet counties and not do anything?

Infinite_limit
04-19-2015, 01:35 PM
Or foreign policy should always be to defend democracie. Are you saying then we should also give up on mexico? Let Russia just take back all their ex Soviet counties and not do anything?
There is a fine line between selling weapons and training/supplying extremist to destabilize (Pro Russian) governments

m>s
04-19-2015, 01:39 PM
Or foreign policy should always be to defend democracie

you're making a couple of assumptions here. 1) that all countries want democracy as their system of governance and 2) that democracy is the best form of governance

i think you're wrong on both accounts.

m>s
04-19-2015, 01:40 PM
oh and 3) that even if 1 and 2 were true, that it's our place to make it happen by force

disagreed there too

ChumpDumper
04-19-2015, 01:41 PM
Or foreign policy should always be to defend democracie. So our overthrowing the democratically elected government of Iran was pretty much the worst thing we could have done.

I fully agree with you.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 01:45 PM

Mexico?

Mexico does not come close to the corruption in Ukraine.

m>s
04-19-2015, 01:47 PM
Are you Fckn kidding? Look what they have down to Lebanon and now Syria?
Jesus. They want control over the ME, that's why the Saudis, Egyptians etc... are building an army.
WTF are you reading?

We won't go into their extensive backing of Hezbollah... honestly where do people get this crap?

what the hell did iran do to lebanon and syria? US funded and backed ISIS is what tore syria the hell up. iran has offered nothing but support and assistance. fighting the guys who are beheading everyone and throwing christians off buildings.

m>s
04-19-2015, 01:48 PM
Oh yes it does. We can hit Iranian missiles quicker headed for israel. We have already used this excuse. And the Poles want them. And I'm not Jewish Ya GD Nazi. I just despise Nazis.

The little man is making moves that are setting up the US for further intervention to bolster NATO. Only problem is the Russians can't match the money we alot for rearming. You think they would learn.

And Cuba and Mexico, they don't despise us like the Poles do Russia. Good luck with that fantasy. Like it or not, who is the big dog? Say it.

why would we need them in poland when the ones in germany can do this just as well?

pgardn
04-19-2015, 01:49 PM
you're making a couple of assumptions here. 1) that all countries want democracy as their system of governance and 2) that democracy is the best form of governance

i think you're wrong on both accounts.

so what government do you prefer?
Does it involve freedom of the press and allowance for multiple political parties?

pgardn
04-19-2015, 01:50 PM
why would we need them in poland when the ones in germany can do this just as well?

Because the Poles would let us have more control to use them.

m>s
04-19-2015, 01:54 PM
so what government do you prefer?
Does it involve freedom of the press and allowance for multiple political parties?
i'm in favor of a one party nationalistic state, these work more efficiently without the pointless political infighting and fifth columns

m>s
04-19-2015, 01:54 PM
Because the Poles would let us have more control to use them.
so you want to dominate yet another country and make them your bitch for your own political ends

spursncowboys
04-19-2015, 01:58 PM
what the hell did iran do to lebanon and syria? US funded and backed ISIS is what tore syria the hell up. iran has offered nothing but support and assistance. fighting the guys who are beheading everyone and throwing christians off buildings.

Us funded Isis?

m>s
04-19-2015, 02:27 PM
Us funded Isis?
Lol this pleb

Winehole23
04-19-2015, 02:36 PM
Us funded Isis?allies against Assad. war is messy.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 03:06 PM
allies against Assad. war is messy.

This one is especially messy.

We got Tikrit bombed and ready for any Iraqi govt. troops to enter along with Sunni militias and they wait to go in because they don't want Americans involved in defeating ISIS. It's rather funny and sad.

It really is a total mess.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 03:08 PM
so you want to dominate yet another country and make them your bitch for your own political ends

What, because the Russians have the Poles scared shitless?
Catchup GDammit!

I told you what your little man with a big ego is doing!

There are ethnic Russians in Poland that Putin would try and pull the same shit he did with Crimea and Ukraine, you don't think the Poles see the strategy? And WWII, the Russians were so kind to the Polish.
Get off it and think for a moment. Little man enjoys playing with fire.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 03:17 PM
i'm in favor of a one party nationalistic state, these work more efficiently without the pointless political infighting and fifth columns

Well there you have it.
You want a Totalitarian State and I dont.
You want less freedom, I dont.

spursncowboys
04-19-2015, 03:24 PM
So if US funded ISIS, is there a link to it?

spursncowboys
04-19-2015, 03:25 PM
allies against Assad. war is messy.
Not the same thing.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 08:09 PM
So if US funded ISIS, is there a link to it?

Not directly. Bunch o weapons used by one time "good guys" are American made.
Its ironic as we knew we had a mess on our hands because we trained some of these guys and they are using our a lot of our old equipment.

spursncowboys
04-19-2015, 08:16 PM
Its ironic as we knew we had a mess on our hands because we trained some of these guys and they are using our a lot of our old equipment.
If you're talking about them taking weapons left by the fleeing Iraqi's, ok. But if you're talking about the arms McCain wanted to send to the Syrian rebels, then you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Which is worse since you were such a douchebag about it with your pleb comment.

spursncowboys
04-19-2015, 08:16 PM
Who did we train? You have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

spursncowboys
04-19-2015, 08:19 PM
the CIA trained Al Queda and ISIS, right after their annual celebration for assasinating Kennedy and creating the AIDs virus.

pgardn
04-19-2015, 08:50 PM
If you're talking about them taking weapons left by the fleeing Iraqi's, ok. But if you're talking about the arms McCain wanted to send to the Syrian rebels, then you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Which is worse since you were such a douchebag about it with your pleb comment.

Wtf are you writing?
I wrote none of this, drinking much tonite?

spursncowboys
04-19-2015, 08:54 PM
Wtf are you writing?
I wrote none of this, drinking much tonite?
My apologies then :toast

pgardn
04-19-2015, 09:17 PM
What?

Never mind...

RandomGuy
04-22-2015, 05:34 PM
Hmmm.

spursncowboys still hasn't outlined what foreign policy moves could have prevented the sale.

Why not?

If Obama failed then surely there must have been something else that could have been done.

[crickets]

Nothing? Really? If Obama was that bad, it should be easy for someone to outline what could have been done better, or more competently.

Just.
One.
Thing.

Still waitin'.

spursncowboys
04-23-2015, 02:13 AM
Hmmm.

spursncowboys still hasn't outlined what foreign policy moves could have prevented the sale.

Why not?

If Obama failed then surely there must have been something else that could have been done.

Nothing? Really? If Obama was that bad, it should be easy for someone to outline what could have been done better, or more competently.

Just.
One.
Thing.

Still waitin'.
Sorry I don't play troll games. I don't understand why you want to argue my make believe ideas, rather than explain why your savior's real life ones aren't good. But that is pretty difficult, so I could see why you're trying a CD troll act.

ChumpDumper
04-23-2015, 02:17 AM
Sorry I don't play troll games. I don't understand why you want to argue my make believe ideas, rather than explain why your savior's real life ones aren't good. But that is pretty difficult, so I could see why you're trying a CD troll act.It's just so effective though.

Ask a simple question that makes you shit yourself.

Repeat as necessary.

Winehole23
04-23-2015, 10:16 AM
so you want to dominate yet another country and make them your bitch for your own political endsare you jealous?

m>s
04-23-2015, 11:01 AM
are you jealous?
Just pointing out hypocrisy and checking assholes

RandomGuy
04-23-2015, 11:05 AM
Sorry I don't play troll games. I don't understand why you want to argue my make believe ideas, rather than explain why your savior's real life ones aren't good. But that is pretty difficult, so I could see why you're trying a CD troll act.

I was merely asking, as politely as possible, for you to back your shit up.

Basically I am trying to drag you into having the personal responsibility and intellectual honesty to think a bit about the stupid shit you say.

Instead of taking personal responsibility, you blame me for your problems.

"Boo hoo, someone asked me a hard question about some dumb shit I said, he must be a troll".

Lazy, lazy, lazy. (shakes head)