PDA

View Full Version : Wizards: Paul Pierce: Ray Allen had 'weird relationship' with teammates.

spursparker9
04-15-2015, 08:13 AM
“It was a weird relationship,” Pierce said. “We were all good friends on the court, but Ray always did his own thing. That’s just the way Ray was. Even when we were playing together, we’d be having a team dinner and Ray wouldn’t show up. We’d go to his charity events, but Ray wouldn’t show up to somebody else’s.

“I called him on it. I said, ‘Man, Ray, we support all your stuff, but when we ask you, you don’t come to ours.’ I remember when (point guard Rajon) Rondo re-signed with Boston, we had a little dinner at a restaurant and Ray didn’t show up.

“I know Ray probably didn’t like Rondo that much, but it wasn’t a fact of not liking somebody. You don’t have to like everybody you play with — it’s a matter of showing support.

“Rondo probably didn’t like Ray either, but he came to Ray’s functions to show, ‘Hey, we’re together in this.’

“It’s not a bad thing with Ray. We had a great relationship on the court. But even the year we won it, after a game we’d say, ‘Let’s go have something to eat and have a night with the older guys.’ We’d get there and it would be me, Kevin and Sam (Cassell), but no Ray. In a lot of ways, me, Sam and Kevin were our Big Three.

“It just got to the point where it was, ‘That’s Ray.’ No hard feelings. Everyone made such a big deal of us not talking after we left, but there really wasn’t much there.”

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/04/paul-pierce-ray-allen-had-weird-relationship-with-celtics-teammates/

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2015, 08:27 AM
Fuck Ray....dat negro was a phony...it's no secret that KG and Kobe are my guys..my all-time Faves..and I was privileged just enough to meet them both...Kobe several times and KG once at a pimping Hoes event / weekend in Vegas back in 2001....

But Ray was jealous of Kobe very much so...and Kobe let it be known he was better than Ray and would bust his ass on the court....and Ray was always telling KG to stop cursing and shit when he played in Boston...KG would be like :"Nigga fuck you"...:lol

I believe Paul Pierce 100%...Ray is not the kinda dude you want as a friend..in fact stay far away from him... I would have called his ass out too...thats some ho shit....

This is my fave Kobe in Rays ass moment....

vCrvCbh26K8

spursparker9
04-15-2015, 08:28 AM
Great block though :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2015, 08:31 AM
Great block though :lol

Nothing like reliving Kobes prime years..Im gonna miss my nigga but we had a great run together..he will,always be my nigga

Buddy Mignon
04-15-2015, 08:37 AM
Fuck Ray....dat negro was a phony...it's no secret that KG and Kobe are my guys..my all-time Faves..and I was privileged just enough to meet them both...Kobe several times and KG once at a pimping Hoes event / weekend in Vegas back in 2001....

But Ray was jealous of Kobe very much so...and Kobe let it be known he was better than Ray and would bust his ass on the court....and Ray was always telling KG to stop cursing and shit when he played in Boston...KG would be like :"Nigga fuck you"...:lol

I believe Paul Pierce 100%...Ray is not the kinda dude you want as a friend..in fact stay far away from him... I would have called his ass out too...thats some ho shit....

This is my fave Kobe in Rays ass moment....

vCrvCbh26K8

This video came up after yours... fucking amazing!!! I'm gonna watch this in its entirety.

qnHyhCYOgTI#t=49

Thread
04-15-2015, 08:52 AM
Been almost 5 years since Pierce said something so provocative.

Last time he provoked his Finals opponent by swearing up & fucking down he'd not return to Los Angeles.

tee, hee.

ambchang
04-15-2015, 09:17 AM
vCrvCbh26K8

:lol
Blocked the shot after Ray picked his pocket.

Then the ball went out of bounds sonics ball.

Overall, the chain of events led to the lakers losing possession. Net negative play.

hater
04-15-2015, 09:20 AM
Yet he still bailed out Leroids career imo

Buddy Mignon
04-15-2015, 09:47 AM

No... actually Jim did.

hater
04-15-2015, 09:48 AM
And why is wheelchair runnng his mouth?

The Wizards are a joke and could easily be bounced in the first round :lol

Killakobe81
04-15-2015, 09:53 AM
The more interesting stuff was PP questioning the dedication to craft of Wall & Beal and he also ethered the Nets as an organization. As a Celtic i hate that dycksuk but I like when athletes speak honestly and frankly. I notice only old dudes like Pierce, KG and Kobe do this though. Guys in their prime in the NBA rarely do or are scrubs. Ray always seemed like the bitter type even before he got old though ...I wish the whole Rondo/Ray feud would come out. I bet there are plenty more of these feuds in locker rooms but we only hear when they end with violence (Jaliblazers/sonics) or when they are stars. (Shaqobe)

LOL Amb with his net negative shit why you have to spin your agenda on everything?

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2015, 09:56 AM
Ambchang.....

Hating on a real nigga when you're a fat refried beans eater will get you nowhere...

My guy does not take dicks in the asa....nor does he buy guys condo's...lose a million dollars to illegal aliens....and drop 23 million to the man....he might lose a title game or two but he never wins one and then give it back....

Trill Clinton
04-15-2015, 10:06 AM
outside of the ray allen talk, this was a really good interview. i love candid interviews like this. much respect to pierce.

MultiTroll
04-15-2015, 10:16 AM
Irrelevant player talking about irrelevant players thread.

Killakobe81
04-15-2015, 10:43 AM
outside of the ray allen talk, this was a really good interview. i love candid interviews like this. much respect to pierce.

I agree but like even that part. I heard some talk about Ray not getting alone with everyone especially Rondo.

BatManu20
04-15-2015, 11:18 AM
Not surprising at all. Ray-Ray was always sort of a recluse, similar to Kobe early in his career. Ironically, both those guys had more similarities than they realized, but despised each other for whatever reason.

Spur-Addict
04-15-2015, 11:28 AM
So is this Pierce's version of the Kobe year long media campaign? I don't care about these aging prima donna ex star wing players and their unwritten auto biographies. Just shut the fuck up and play.

Clipper Nation
04-15-2015, 11:35 AM
The irony of Pierce calling anyone else a bad teammate when he practically threw every teammate he ever had under the bus to ESPN is rich. Especially since before Allen and KG came to Boston to bail out his career, Pierce was known as a selfish me-first chucker with a terrible attitude.

Also, he needs to drop the whole forced "this league was so much tougher back in my day" schtick. "His day" was one of the shittiest eras in NBA history and the absolute nadir of the Eastern Conference :lol

Arnold Toht
04-15-2015, 12:16 PM
Duncan let this faggot take his cookie, in a pivotal game 6 of the finals. Ya gotta believe me..

Arnold Toht
04-15-2015, 12:18 PM

Last time he provoked his Finals opponent by swearing up & fucking down he'd not return to Los Angeles.

tee, hee.

Ron shook him up good.

whitemamba
04-15-2015, 12:36 PM
The irony of Pierce calling anyone else a bad teammate when he practically threw every teammate he ever had under the bus to ESPN is rich. Especially since before Allen and KG came to Boston to bail out his career, Pierce was known as a selfish me-first chucker with a terrible attitude.

Also, he needs to drop the whole forced "this league was so much tougher back in my day" schtick. "His day" was one of the shittiest eras in NBA history and the absolute nadir of the Eastern Conference :lol

minus the antoine walker years who else did pierce have on his team?

Thread
04-15-2015, 12:38 PM

No... actually Jim did.

In association with Amy.

Thread
04-15-2015, 12:39 PM
Ron shook him up good.

Arn

Thread
04-15-2015, 12:39 PM
Duncan let this faggot take his cookie, in a pivotal game 6 of the finals. Ya gotta believe me..

Arn

Thread
04-15-2015, 12:40 PM

Arn

lefty
04-15-2015, 12:51 PM
Lol forced team/company dinners/parties

Fuck that shit, if Ray didn't want to go it was his right

Sean Cagney
04-15-2015, 12:52 PM
No... actually Jim did.

Thats funny he was on the bench with 31 and 17....

Arnold Toht
04-15-2015, 12:59 PM
Jimmy couldn't finish that game because he lacked the mental fortitude to stay in there, just like on each and every one of his repeat attempts.

Arnold Toht
04-15-2015, 01:00 PM
If Phil asked Kobe to sit out in game 7 of the Finals, he would not have come out of that conversation without a black eye. Jimmy just let Pop walk all over him. I mean, he couldn't defend Bosh? Come the fuck on:lmao

Thread
04-15-2015, 01:06 PM
If Phil asked Kobe to sit out in game 7 of the Finals, he would not have come out of that conversation without a black eye. Jimmy just let Pop walk all over him. I mean, he couldn't defend Bosh? Come the fuck on:lmao

Arn + he let Amy walk all over him as well. He's a gay doormat.

AlexJones
04-15-2015, 01:07 PM
10 years from now kids are gonna ask, Daddy, was this a real box score for a championship winning team?

http://oi59.tinypic.com/op8y20.jpg

Clipper Nation
04-15-2015, 01:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Xbd1Hcj.gif

Thread
04-15-2015, 01:16 PM
10 years from now kids are gonna ask, Daddy, was this a real box score for a championship winning team?

http://oi59.tinypic.com/op8y20.jpg

A game filled with such agony. & it was many a player that took us to the end, but, it was 1 who was the catalyst...Fish...he Dutch-uncled Kobe=(STFU and go to work, quit "hunting shots"---act like somebody and work. Go down into the paint and just fucking work.) Then at 13 down, Fish grabbed the jacks, scarfed up some timbers and the whole kit & attendant caboodle started back down. We didn't let no woman beat us out of it, nor some semi-retired French guy.

Eh, I could go on for hours,,,suffice to say:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

AlexJones
04-15-2015, 01:21 PM
A game filled with such agony. & it was many a player that took us to the end, but, it was 1 who was the catalyst...Fish...he Dutch-uncled Kobe=(STFU and go to work, quit "hunting shots"---act like somebody and work. Go down into the paint and just fucking work.) Then at 13 down, Fish grabbed the jacks, scarfed up some timbers and the whole kit & attendant caboodle started back down. We didn't let no woman beat us out of it, nor some semi-retired French guy.

Eh, I could go on for hours,,,suffice to say:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

"Grandpa Cubby, were 83 points good enough to win a game 7 of the finals in those days?"

"Wow, NBA basketball was like soccer"

Thread
04-15-2015, 01:25 PM
"Grandpa Cubby, were 83 points good enough to win a game 7 of the finals in those days?"

"Wow, NBA basketball was like soccer"

Did I piss on your night, AJ? Did I denigrate it, AJ? Did I grudge it, AJ? Did I protest when you stepped on & over me to get yours, AJ?

Did I pen a short story honoring your champion & championship, AJ?

ambchang
04-15-2015, 02:48 PM
83 points, of which 25 came from 37 free throws and 20+ of those came in the 4th quarter, against a team without its starting center.

Malik Hairston
04-15-2015, 03:04 PM
It's pretty funny how much market matters in the NBA, tbh:lol..

That Celtics-Lakers series was some of the ugliest basketball in NBA history, really no different than Spurs-Pistons, yet because it was LA and Boston, nobody complained:lol..

Thread
04-15-2015, 03:15 PM
83 points, of which 25 came from 37 free throws and 20+ of those came in the 4th quarter, against a team without its starting center.

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating & injuries.

Thread
04-15-2015, 03:17 PM

That Celtics-Lakers series was some of the ugliest basketball in NBA history, really no different than Spurs-Pistons, yet because it was LA and Boston, nobody complained:lol..

'13 wasn't any picnic. They had to go and get the damn thing from you to give it to them after trying to sell your shit.

ambchang
04-15-2015, 03:32 PM
Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating & injuries.

:lol 3 times in 10 years where the lakers shot 20+ FTs in the 4th quarter of an elimination game.
:lol no other team even had one instance over the same period
:lol "won" a championship

Thread
04-15-2015, 03:51 PM
:lol 3 times in 10 years where the lakers shot 20+ FTs in the 4th quarter of an elimination game.
:lol no other team even had one instance over the same period
:lol "won" a championship

Only pussies & assholes blame the officiating.

ambchang
04-15-2015, 03:53 PM

And yet the lakers will be short three without its help.
:lol 5 titles.

Cry Havoc
04-15-2015, 04:01 PM

tee, hee.

And 5 years later, the Spurs are sitting on the throne. Mmm, mmm.

Thread
04-15-2015, 04:05 PM
And yet the lakers will be short three without its help.
:lol 5 titles.

Thread
04-15-2015, 04:05 PM
And 5 years later, the Spurs are sitting on the throne. Mmm, mmm.

In for penny.

In for pound.

Cry Havoc
04-15-2015, 04:11 PM
In for penny.

In for pound.

HSC9cgvtkRs

AlexJones
04-15-2015, 04:12 PM
Did I piss on your night, AJ? Did I denigrate it, AJ? Did I grudge it, AJ? Did I protest when you stepped on & over me to get yours, AJ?

Did I pen a short story honoring your champion & championship, AJ?

:lol just fucking around. U my nigga Dale

ambchang
04-15-2015, 04:50 PM

:lol "5-time" world champions

ambchang
04-15-2015, 04:58 PM
The more interesting stuff was PP questioning the dedication to craft of Wall & Beal and he also ethered the Nets as an organization. As a Celtic i hate that dycksuk but I like when athletes speak honestly and frankly. I notice only old dudes like Pierce, KG and Kobe do this though. Guys in their prime in the NBA rarely do or are scrubs. Ray always seemed like the bitter type even before he got old though ...I wish the whole Rondo/Ray feud would come out. I bet there are plenty more of these feuds in locker rooms but we only hear when they end with violence (Jaliblazers/sonics) or when they are stars. (Shaqobe)

One of the fakest person in the history of the league. Was he speaking honestly and frankly when he said it was all about rings before he signed the $48.5M contract?

LOL Amb with his net negative shit why you have to spin your agenda on everything?

Was it not a net negative play? The Lakers had possession at the beginning of the play, the Sonics ended up with possession without Lakers taking a shot.

Ambchang.....

Hating on a real nigga when you're a fat refried beans eater will get you nowhere...

My guy does not take dicks in the asa....nor does he buy guys condo's...lose a million dollars to illegal aliens....and drop 23 million to the man....he might lose a title game or two but he never wins one and then give it back....

Why would I care what Duncan or Kobe does outside of the court? Just so you know, Duncan lost more money than you will earn if you lived to be a thousand years old, and he is still richer than this entire board added together (minus a couple of doctors around here).

And losing a title game or two? He led the Lakers to two titles lost, and would have lost three more if it wasn't for those 20+ 4th quarter FTs. Then there is the most disappointing season in Lakers history with Dwight and Nash, not to mention "leading" the Lakers to b2b worst season in franchise history.

Finally, I am not a huge fan of refried beans, but do enjoy a flauntas or two.

Killakobe81
04-15-2015, 05:14 PM

It was just as bad tbh. But when one team is going for 16, the other 17 and they are part of rivalry that is 5 decades plus old it's different. Spurs/Pistons were not rivals just the two best teams of 2003-2005

JohnnyMax
04-15-2015, 05:25 PM
Revisiting the Ray allen and Kobe Bryant beef

Flash back to 2004. The Lakers have just traded Shaquille O’Neal to Miami and are going to start over with Kobe as the undisputed alpha male of the locker room. Allen, still in his prime as Seattle’s top scorer, had a history of good games against Kobe. Naturally, the Seattle press asked Ray-Ray about Kobe’s new status as King of Los Angeles, and naturally, Allen had an interesting quote.

“He’s going to be very selfish,” Allen said of Bryant, who scored 15 of his team’s first 20 points and had 35 points in Tuesday’s loss. “And he feels like he needs to show this league and the people in this country that he is better without Shaq. He can win championships without Shaq. So offensively, he’s going to jump out and say, ‘I can average 30 points. I can still carry the load on this team.’

Hmmm, tell us more Ray.

“If Kobe doesn’t see he needs two and a half good players to be a legitimate playoff contender or win a championship in about a year or two he’ll be calling out to Jerry Buss that ‘We need some help in here,’ or ‘Trade me,’ ” Allen said. “And we’ll all be saying, ‘I told you so,’ when he says that.”

Kobe's response

The next day, Kobe shrugged off Allen's comments. At the time he was fighting off the words Phil Jackson had written in his soon-to-be-released book. Kobe did say he called Allen's cell phone and left a message, but Allen said he did not get the message because he had changed cell phone numbers.

Source:

http://www.nbamate.com/2008/06/05/the-definitive-kobe-bryant-vs-ray-allen-blog/
http://old.seattletimes.com/html/sports/2002071877_soni25.html
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Sonics-Allen-offers-appraisal-of-Bryant-in-1156684.php

Killakobe81
04-15-2015, 05:31 PM
One of the fakest person in the history of the league. Was he speaking honestly and frankly when he said it was all about rings before he signed the $48.5M contract?

Was it not a net negative play? The Lakers had possession at the beginning of the play, the Sonics ended up with possession without Lakers taking a shot.

Why would I care what Duncan or Kobe does outside of the court? Just so you know, Duncan lost more money than you will earn if you lived to be a thousand years old, and he is still richer than this entire board added together (minus a couple of doctors around here).

And losing a title game or two? He led the Lakers to two titles lost, and would have lost three more if it wasn't for those 20+ 4th quarter FTs. Then there is the most disappointing season in Lakers history with Dwight and Nash, not to mention "leading" the Lakers to b2b worst season in franchise history.

Finally, I am not a huge fan of refried beans, but do enjoy a flauntas or two.

Love it. The saga continues. I say all that and who do you focus on? Like moth to a flame ...

Killakobe81
04-15-2015, 05:32 PM
Revisiting the Ray allen and Kobe Bryant beef

Flash back to 2004. The Lakers have just traded Shaquille O’Neal to Miami and are going to start over with Kobe as the undisputed alpha male of the locker room. Allen, still in his prime as Seattle’s top scorer, had a history of good games against Kobe. Naturally, the Seattle press asked Ray-Ray about Kobe’s new status as King of Los Angeles, and naturally, Allen had an interesting quote.

Hmmm, tell us more Ray.

Kobe's response

Source:

http://www.nbamate.com/2008/06/05/the-definitive-kobe-bryant-vs-ray-allen-blog/
http://old.seattletimes.com/html/sports/2002071877_soni25.html
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Sonics-Allen-offers-appraisal-of-Bryant-in-1156684.php

Old news .... but thanks? I only say that becauseI think we knew about that beef. I wasnt aware of what Pierce had to say ...

Thebesteva
04-15-2015, 05:53 PM
Nothing like reliving Kobes prime years..Im gonna miss my nigga but we had a great run together..he will,always be my nigga

He didnt shout out to you therefore you are not "niggas"

ambchang
04-15-2015, 06:18 PM
Love it. The saga continues. I say all that and who do you focus on? Like moth to a flame ...

Because my response was to a Kobe block on Allen?

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2015, 06:22 PM
This whole thread can be summed up as simply that my guy isnt getting secretly dicked down and taking cum shots to the face....

Cheer your flaming phaggit on ambchang :lol

Thread
04-15-2015, 06:29 PM
:lol "5-time" world champions

Hell, you got 5, twice.

tee, hee.

Killakobe81
04-15-2015, 06:30 PM
Because my response was to a Kobe block on Allen?

the most fake player in history is quite factual and logical, tbh. Great argument.

ambchang
04-15-2015, 06:54 PM
This whole thread can be summed up as simply that my guy isnt getting secretly dicked down and taking cum shots to the face....

Cheer your flaming phaggit on ambchang :lol

Your guy is opening jerking off in the shower.

Something you are apparently very proud of.

ambchang
04-15-2015, 06:54 PM
Hell, you got 5, twice.

tee, hee.

You never did.

Thread
04-15-2015, 06:55 PM
You never did.

No, what we put in that case has remained undisturbed.

ambchang
04-15-2015, 06:55 PM
the most fake player in history is quite factual and logical, tbh. Great argument.

IMO. Good enough for you?

ambchang
04-15-2015, 07:11 PM
No, what we put in that case has remained undisturbed.

What the spurs put in that case has remained undisturbed too. You heard they had a break-in or something?

K...
04-15-2015, 07:16 PM
Wait so Allen speaks the truth about KOBE but he also caused 6. As a simple minded psurfan i am so confused.

Arnold Toht
04-15-2015, 07:16 PM
Said it before and I'll say it again: I recognize the fact that the Spurs have won 6 NBA championships.

But.. they've only kept 5 of them. hahahahahahahahha!!!!!!

Thread
04-15-2015, 08:12 PM
What the spurs put in that case has remained undisturbed too. You heard they had a break-in or something?

Yeah, you had to win your 5th twice.

ambchang
04-15-2015, 08:18 PM
Yeah, you had to win your 5th twice.

How's that possible? You either win it or you don't.

Thread
04-15-2015, 08:19 PM
How's that possible? You either win it or you don't.

Exactly.

Koolaid_Man
04-15-2015, 09:33 PM
Your guy is opening jerking off in the shower.

Something you are apparently very proud of.

Thats cool and all but your nigga is black and he's a fucking phaggit...double whammy :lol

LnGrrrR
04-16-2015, 01:41 AM
So is this Pierce's version of the Kobe year long media campaign? I don't care about these aging prima donna ex star wing players and their unwritten auto biographies. Just shut the fuck up and play.

Cares so little he comments about it on Spurstalk

And Pierce didn't really want to be a leader early; that's why Walker took on that role. Pierce had to be somewhat forced into it. He was taking on that role before KG got here, but I think KG helped a good deal.

ambchang
04-16-2015, 05:51 AM
Thats cool and all but your nigga is black and he's a fucking phaggit...double whammy :lol

Kobe is white and jerks off in the shower.

ambchang
04-16-2015, 05:52 AM
Exactly.

So you just contradicted yourself.

Thread
04-16-2015, 06:36 AM
So you just contradicted yourself.

No, you finally agreed with me & I cited ya.

Spur-Addict
04-16-2015, 06:58 AM
Cares so little he comments about it on Spurstalk

And Pierce didn't really want to be a leader early; that's why Walker took on that role. Pierce had to be somewhat forced into it. He was taking on that role before KG got here, but I think KG helped a good deal.

:lol

ambchang
04-16-2015, 08:52 AM
No, you finally agreed with me & I cited ya.

I need did.

The Spurs either won or they didn't. They won fifth once because they never did the first time.

The lakers either won or they didn't. And "won" they did.

DJR210
04-16-2015, 09:02 AM
No... actually Jim did.

Nah, it was Kawhi.

Thread
04-16-2015, 11:15 AM
I need did.

The Spurs either won or they didn't. They won fifth once because they never did the first time.

The lakers either won or they didn't. And "won" they did.

They sold your shit, daddy, then came and got the damn thing and gave it to the other guys.

Your regrets are your own.

ambchang
04-16-2015, 11:33 AM
They sold your shit, daddy, then came and got the damn thing and gave it to the other guys.

Your regrets are your own.

Does that mean the Spurs won it. The two points do not connect.

It's like the media anointed the lakers in 2012 before a single minute was played, the lakers proceed to have the most disappointing season of all time.

Thread
04-16-2015, 11:40 AM
Does that mean the Spurs won it.

Yeah, twice.

Infinite_limit
04-16-2015, 11:42 AM
Paul spoke on more comments than just Ray Allen

He basically took a giant turd on the current day NBA player.

LOL @ Malik

Thread
04-16-2015, 11:45 AM
Paul spoke on more comments than just Ray Allen

He basically took a giant turd on the current day NBA player.

LOL @ Malik

The fuckin' nerve, he was never held to accounts for returning to Los Angeles in June of '10. Nary a query about it. Then never held to accounts for letting Artest buckle his knees 25 feet from the fuckin' cylinder at the end of the Finals.

He was delivered by two tank niqqers & a piss pot softened by his Spanish royalty.

Infinite_limit
04-16-2015, 11:48 AM
The fuckin' nerve, he was never held to accounts for returning to Los Angeles in June of '10. Nary a query about it. Then never held to accounts for letting Artest buckle his knees 25 feet from the fuckin' cylinder at the end of the Finals.

He was delivered by two tank niqqers & a piss pot softened by his Spanish royalty.
He's one of the best all time players on the finest franchise in NBA History

He's played in 3 decades

Thread
04-16-2015, 11:50 AM
He's one of the best all time players on the finest franchise in NBA History

He's played in 3 decades

He thought Artest was gonna drive?

The kicker, played the entire 4th quarter of Game 7 with scum in the corners of his mouth & wooley boogers in his arm pits.

The gross hump.

Infinite_limit
04-16-2015, 11:53 AM
He thought Artest was gonna drive?

The kicker, played the entire 4th quarter of Game 7 with scum in the corners of his mouth & wooley boogers in his arm pits.

The gross hump.
Confusion. I'm leaving the thread now

The Reckoning
04-16-2015, 01:16 PM
"our Big Three"

everyone still has spurs on their mind.

ambchang
04-16-2015, 01:27 PM
Yeah, twice.

You either win it or you don't.
Or kobe only has 2. You pick.

Thread
04-16-2015, 02:22 PM
You either win it or you don't.
Or kobe only has 2. You pick.

You won your 5th twice.

Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Biernutz
04-16-2015, 04:02 PM
Could you see Ray fitting in with the Spurs? a better fit for him would have been the Lakers....
Him and Kobe ...a perfect match.....

Thread
04-16-2015, 04:24 PM
Could you see Ray fitting in with the Spurs? a better fit for him would have been the Lakers....
Him and Kobe ...a perfect match.....

Yeah, he'd a fit in fine with the Spurs. He's a thorough professional. Can't go wrong with those type.

ambchang
04-16-2015, 06:56 PM
You won your 5th twice.

Your regrets are your own. I've no sympathy for you.

Then kobes got two.

Thread
04-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Then kobes got two.

Knock yerself out.