PDA

View Full Version : Accountability

m>s
04-15-2015, 12:49 PM
The people know where they live, man I bet they are nervous and feeling guilty

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/top-law-officials-personal-information-posted-online-right-wing-group-blamed/

Federal law enforcement officials are investigating the online publication of home addresses of senior officials and former officials of the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and other agencies, CBS News has learned.Investigators became aware of the incident Tuesday, reports CBS News correspondent Jeff Pegues.
Last month, the names and personal information of 100 U.S. military personnel were leaked online (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pentagon-investigating-apparent-isis-hit-list-us-military-personnel/) by a group claiming allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS (http://www.cbsnews.com/isis/)).
In this case, however, sources tell CBS News that investigators believe an apparent right-wing extremist group is behind the posting of the information.
In a statement, DHS said: "The safety of our workforce is always a primary concern. DHS has notified employees who were identified in the posting and encouraged them to be vigilant. DHS will adjust security measures, as appropriate, to protect our employees."
An FBI official told CBS News investigative producer Pat Milton that the agency was aware of the posting and was attempting to locate the source.
A message along with the posting titled "DHS-CIA-FBI TRAITORS HOME ADDRESSES" states:
"LET THESE EVIL NWO SATANISTS KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY FOR THEIR 911 TREASON, AND THEIR FUTURE FEMA CAMP PLANNED PUBLIC CRACKDOWN TREASON ALSO
JESUS IS LORD, AND THE PUBLIC IS IN CHARGE, NOT THESE SATANIC NWO STOOGES"
Investigators are trying to track down the source or sources of the disclosure.
http://cbsnews2.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2015/03/23/be3094c1-de9f-426f-aa59-1f8243c1fa40/thumbnail/300x225/85c8f2f0b248198dcfb3a6f4d01ed450/0323enmartin363522640x360.jpgPlay VIDEO
Pentagon reacts to ISIS "hit list" of U.S. military personnel

(http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/pentagon-reacts-to-isis-hit-list-of-u-s-military-personnel/)
The Pentagon was forced last month to notify about 100 service members (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pentagon-notifying-service-members-on-isis-hit-list/)who appeared on an ISIS "hit list (http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pentagon-investigating-apparent-isis-hit-list-us-military-personnel/)," and bases where they are stationed contacted local law enforcement agencies in an effort to increase police patrols in the neighborhoods where they live, reported CBS News national security correspondent David Martin.
ISIS had urged its followers and sympathizers in the U.S. to kill American service members on the list. They were identified with names, photos and addresses.
Pentagon officials said the list appeared to be drawn from public sources -- everything from newspaper interviews to Facebook pages that connected them, sometimes incorrectly, with the war against ISIS.
So far there have been no reports of any members of that list being attacked.

Winehole23
04-15-2015, 12:52 PM
right wing extremistswill get the government they're wishing for, without ever winning an election. this is one example of how they'll do it.

Winehole23
04-15-2015, 12:53 PM
In this case, however, sources tell CBS News that investigators believe an apparent right-wing extremist group is behind the posting of the information.

m>s
04-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Lol "believe"

meanwhile they just put in another huge order for AR15 ammunition

Winehole23
04-16-2015, 03:05 AM
arming up against the Feds? you'll lose.

ChumpDumper
04-16-2015, 11:12 AM
So the people who posted this information took no accountability for it.

Probably some neonazi accountant cowards from north Texas.

m>s
04-16-2015, 12:40 PM
arming up against the Feds? you'll lose.
When have the Feds ever not lost an insurgency? Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc. and they can't use nearly the full range of force that they could there on American soil. They can't destroy all of their tax payers and chalk it up to collateral damage. This economy will go bankrupt and the more force they use the more people will go to he other side. This populace is way more armed than any they've tried to police before. And way more trained. This is a country that's been perpetually at war for decades with a lot of vets and militias. Feds would lose ground quick and pull back to New England.

CosmicCowboy
04-16-2015, 12:47 PM
When have the Feds ever not lost an insurgency? Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc. and they can't use nearly the full range of force that they could there on American soil. They can't destroy all of their tax payers and chalk it up to collateral damage. This economy will go bankrupt and the more force they use the more people will go to he other side. This populace is way more armed than any they've tried to police before. And way more trained. This is a country that's been perpetually at war for decades with a lot of vets and militias. Feds would lose ground quick and pull back to New England.

Sometimes I'm afraid to post in the same forum with stuff like this. Homeland Security may call us all "Right Wing Extremists".

That being said, I call bullshit on the "think it's right wing extremists" claim. They typically don't have beefs with the military/vets.

m>s
04-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Sometimes I'm afraid to post in the same forum with stuff like this. Homeland Security may call us all "Right Wing Extremists".
If you're scared get a dog, nobody here is doing anything wrong they're the ones in the wrong. I'm stating facts is all I'm doing.

Th'Pusher
04-16-2015, 12:53 PM

You realize you sound like a fucking idiot, right?

Get some new shtick. Douchebag

m>s
04-16-2015, 12:53 PM
That being said, I call bullshit on the "think it's right wing extremists" claim. They typically don't have beefs with the military/vets.

yes the new thing is demonizing conservatives libertarians vets and gun owners because they, not us, are preparing for war. I'm pretty sure also that it's not conservative who did this.

m>s
04-16-2015, 12:54 PM
You realize you sound like a fucking idiot, right?

Get some new shtick. Douchebag
Fuck off kike

TheSanityAnnex
04-16-2015, 01:01 PM
"LET THESE EVIL NWO SATANISTS KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY FOR THEIR 911 TREASON, AND THEIR FUTURE FEMA CAMP PLANNED PUBLIC CRACKDOWN TREASON ALSO

:lol this is so obviously someone trying to sound "right wing extremist". They went too far over the top to make it believable though. Wouldn't surprise me if boutons was behind this.

ChumpDumper
04-16-2015, 01:11 PM
When have the Feds ever not lost an insurgency?Philippines tbh.

Vietnam was more a post colonial civil war than an insurgency. The US never had a legitimate South government to back.

The funny thing is just how completely the Germans rolled over after WWII. lol "Werwolf"

Also, you're a pussy who is never going to do anything at anytime.

ChumpDumper
04-16-2015, 01:12 PM

:lol this is so obviously someone trying to sound "right wing extremist". They went too far over the top to make it believable though. Wouldn't surprise me if boutons was behind this.Ultimately the spelling and grammar are too good to be right wing extremist.

m>s
04-16-2015, 01:12 PM
^beats being a kike shill

ChumpDumper
04-16-2015, 01:13 PM
^beats being a kike shillNah, making empty threats and not doing anything like you do is the worst.

RandomGuy
04-16-2015, 05:32 PM

"JESUS IS LORD, AND THE PUBLIC IS IN CHARGE, NOT THESE SATANIC NWO STOOGES"

Conspiracy nutters tend to not quite fit into the left-right paradigm. They draw on the crazy elements of both.

Given though, that most evangelical nutters that blather on about one-world governments tend to do so out of some concern for the fictional scary events they think that revelation warns them about, you might see how one could make the mistake, tbh.