PDA

View Full Version : Marco Belinelli.........

Floyd Pacquiao
04-15-2015, 09:21 PM
One of the worst players in the NBA. Fucking euro trash

timtonymanu
04-15-2015, 09:22 PM
I would really consider rooting for another team if Green doesn't come back but this faggot does.

Arc
04-15-2015, 09:23 PM
he's not that bad. he can come in and provide good offense, but what we needed tonight in order to win was defense. and pop fucked us by not playing green. i don't care if green called pop an old gay cuck, he should've been in the game.

Johnny RIngo
Boris is the only good Euro on this team.

will_spurs
Beli shitting on you guys...

tholdren
04-15-2015, 09:24 PM
go back to the thread when SA signed marco - you fags loved every second of it.

hater
Evita 4 points in 24 minutes.

that guy is way worse than Ferrari

Malik Hairston
he's not that bad. he can come in and provide good offense, but what we needed tonight in order to win was defense. and pop fucked us by not playing green. i don't care if green called pop an old gay cuck, he should've been in the game.

Belinelli is fine during the regular season in meaningless games, but as we saw in last year's playoffs, he can't play against teams in high-intensity games:lol..maybe for like 5 minutes and hope he gets hot, but he's just way too much of a liability..

ohmwrecker
Sucks.

rogues
:lol And to think Kevin wanted this trash. FUCK that.

SanDiegoSpursFan
Him being in would be okay if Asik never went out, but when Asik went out and Anderson was in, the Spurs were asking to be scored on.

Malik Hairston
go back to the thread when SA signed marco - you fags loved every second of it.

:lol the best part is that so many people thought he would be better defensively than Neal

tholdren
04-15-2015, 09:26 PM
:lol the best part is that so many people thought he would be better defensively than Neal
and im sure some of them said, like they did in the kyle anderson jerkoff threads, that he could replace manu...

in2deep
04-15-2015, 09:26 PM
he's not the reason we lost

where was out big 3? oh and Kawhi?

Malik Hairston
04-15-2015, 09:27 PM
and im sure some of them said, like they did in the kyle anderson jerkoff threads, that he could replace manu...

:lol yep, 1 guy in particular

KL2
04-15-2015, 09:28 PM
At this point I'd rather have Reggie Williams in his place.

hater
04-15-2015, 09:29 PM
Marco was still better than Evita tbh

4 pts in 26 minutes :lol

"big 3" :lol

Malik Hairston
04-15-2015, 09:30 PM
I don't know why anybody would blame Belinelli, tbh..he doesn't give himself minutes..

He is what he is..he's not Richard Jefferson, a guy that disappointed us after hype..Belinelli is the same player he has always been, it's not his responsibility to allocate the minutes on the team:lol..

Mugen
04-15-2015, 09:30 PM
Matt Bonner 2.0, complete with the Pop mancrush tbh

FkLA
04-15-2015, 09:31 PM
When he was on Evans, dude literally backpedaled all the way to the rim then took a half assed swipe at the ball and moved out of the way. Just a really hard player to watch tbh.

Raven
04-15-2015, 09:31 PM
The cancer

hater
04-15-2015, 09:32 PM
The cancer

yup

Marco +5

Evita -5

FkLA
04-15-2015, 09:35 PM
The cancer

You called it. Even when he was doing well last regular season. Hes truly being exposed as a POS.

Raven
04-15-2015, 09:35 PM
You called it. Even when he was doing well last regular season. Hes truly being exposed as THE POS.

fify

wildchild
04-15-2015, 09:40 PM

On the bench. AD played 44 minutes.

Just ask Pop why in the most important game of the regular season our players couldn't play 40 minutes or more.

At least Kawhi or Danny, someone who can provide good defense...

baseline bum
04-15-2015, 09:42 PM
yup

Marco +5

Evita -5

I wanted to smash the fucking TV when I saw Turobili do that stupid reach around steal attempt from the side that gives up a layup 80% of the time (the other 20% you get called for a foul).

Clipper Nation
04-15-2015, 09:43 PM
BRHornet45

LakerHater
04-15-2015, 09:46 PM

THIS!

Floyd Pacquiao
04-16-2015, 12:14 AM
If moon face gives this faggot Danny greens minutes in the playoffs.....

Imagine Marco trying to guard c3p0 and Jamal Crawford :lmao

Mouth is Bleeding
04-16-2015, 12:26 AM
For accuracy' sake Belli was -7 and definitely in there too long in the 4th Q.

Green was benched too much (not a single shot taken) and I guess NO focused on taking away our 3 point shooting so Pop favored off-ball cutters to the basket but still Marco was poor on both ends.

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 09:48 PM
One of the worst players in the NBA. Fucking euro trash

I would really consider rooting for another team if Green doesn't come back but this faggot does.

At this point I'd rather have Reggie Williams in his place.
Kiwitards not being able to distinguish talent when they see it, per par

SpurPadre
10-20-2015, 09:51 PM
For what it's worth, I live near Sac and have heard Marco quite a few times and he's been giving us a lot of props in interview and giving his new teammates tips about what he learned when he was a Spur. He also thinks the Kings have a legit shot at making the playoffs.

hater
10-20-2015, 10:10 PM
Miss Ferrari. We have lots of trash in our team now tbh.

daslicer
10-20-2015, 10:11 PM
I do miss his 3 point shooting. When he got hot it was fun to watch.

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 10:14 PM
I do miss his 3 point shooting. When he got hot it was fun to watch.

http://youtu.be/dYy67g__WPU

Kings better take care of him :/

10-20-2015, 11:33 PM
http://youtu.be/dYy67g__WPU

Kings better take care of him :/
Gonna miss him, even though he was pretty useless when he wasn't hot.

TheGreatYacht
10-20-2015, 11:40 PM
Gonna miss him, even though he was pretty useless when he wasn't hot.
Clutchest mf in silver & black since Horry

DenialTwist
10-21-2015, 12:07 AM
A spurs staffer admitted to the coaching staff that they probably should have played Belinelli more in the playoffs last season over Manu. This was according to spurs beat writer Dan McCarney on Nate Duncan's Dunc'd on Podcast recently.
Nate said he was surprised that Parker and Manu played as many minutes as they did in the Clippers series. Don't understand why they have to bring it up now, Marco is gone. Guess that's the narrative about the spurs losing a three point shooter like Marco.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
10-21-2015, 07:59 AM
Its funny how people just dogged this guy. Now after seeing Ray and Simmons totally stink up the joint these past few games, people are realizing how much of a bargain the Spurs had having a bench player like him for only 2.5+ a season. Don't know how good you got it until its gone.

ceperez
10-21-2015, 09:02 AM
Its funny how people just dogged this guy. Now after seeing Ray and Simmons totally stink up the joint these past few games, people are realizing how much of a bargain the Spurs had having a bench player like him for only 2.5+ a season. Don't know how good you got it until its gone.

Honestly, Ray played a better game this time. Ray should be compared to Cojo though and not Belinelli.

Simmons is getting paid 1/5th of what Belinelli used to get paid. Besides, Spurs couldn't afford Belinelli's current paycheck.

This is what happens when you break the bank signing Aldridge. You can't complain about the remaining scraps you pick up on the cheap.

Kawhitstorm
10-21-2015, 02:23 PM
A spurs staffer admitted to the coaching staff that they probably should have played Belinelli more in the playoffs last season over Manu. This was according to spurs beat writer Dan McCarney on Nate Duncan's Dunc'd on Podcast recently.
Nate said he was surprised that Parker and Manu played as many minutes as they did in the Clippers series. Don't understand why they have to bring it up now, Marco is gone. Guess that's the narrative about the spurs losing a three point shooter like Marco.

Wouldn't have mattered. They weren't beating the Warriors w/ Manu/Tony/Tiago playing like a dog.

KL2
10-22-2015, 12:45 PM

Fuuuuuck no, I'm glad we got rid of him lmao. He had 1 great game against LA and somehow people think that justified how shitty he was all last year. Guaranteed to give up the lead as soon as he touches the floor, no defense played.

He's the type of player play 20 mins, give up 10pts, 5 rebounds, allow constant penetrations by his man to break down the defense, constantly lose his man, and not help out on defense (primarily due to such poor foot speed)...and score 2 3 balls.

Splitter-Leonard-Green pressuring a defender and nearly forcing a turnover, but failing due to a lack of help defense, isn't going to show up on the stat sheet and most people will not notice, but it happened practically every single game because Belinelli was so damn slow.

spursistan
10-22-2015, 01:18 PM
we are going to miss his occasional back-breaking, run-stopping 3; his cutting and off-ball movement and his handles weren't shabby....if he could have played a lick of consistent D, PATFO would have splurged for him and he would have been here for most of his career..I can't blame him to go the money, he is near 30 and want to secure his financial future..but, yes, I think his instant offense patches will be missed at times, and dem balls....

Chinook
10-22-2015, 01:20 PM
Don't miss Beli even a little bit. Just wish the Spurs had made getting an offensive guard a bigger off-season priority.

spursistan
10-22-2015, 01:25 PM
Don't miss Beli even a little bit. Just wish the Spurs had made getting an offensive guard a bigger off-season priority.
like they were a dime a dozen.. on top of that, year 1 in spurs system is tricky and mostly about adjustment to it. i wouldn't be against Beli back on a relative cheap, which his Sacarmento deal was not..what names were out there you think Spurs should have gone after?

BatManu20
10-22-2015, 01:43 PM
Big balls Beli :cry:cry:cry

http://youtu.be/xTUUeMZ3Jcg

http://youtu.be/TjHL_VMN1zc

NameLess Scrub
10-22-2015, 02:06 PM
we are going to miss his occasional back-breaking, run-stopping 3; his cutting and off-ball movement and his handles weren't shabby....if he could have played a lick of consistent D, PATFO would have splurged for him and he would have been here for most of his career..I can't blame him to go the money, he is near 30 and want to secure his financial future..but, yes, I think his instant offense patches will be missed at times, and dem balls....

This seems accurate.