PDA

View Full Version : I'm happy we won but also disappointed for the Spurs too.

Pelicans78
04-15-2015, 09:53 PM
Hope the Spurs can make a deep run despite not being the 2nd seed. Rooted for you guys in the playoffs since 2012. Good luck this postseason.

100%duncan
04-15-2015, 09:54 PM
Goodluck to you, Darth, and my nigga BR tbh. Davis needs to make some noise this year.

100%duncan
04-15-2015, 09:54 PM
and congrats...

MI21
04-15-2015, 09:55 PM
Don't be disappointed at all, the Pels came out hard and knocked the Spurs out in the first 18 minutes tbh, to big of a hole to get out of there. Spurs get what they deserve for losing to Knicks, Lakers, early season Jazz etc..

I'm happy the Pelicans are healthy and have practically there whole team together. Definitely better than seeing those faggots from OKC in the playoffs :tu

timtonymanu
04-15-2015, 09:55 PM
Pop gave away the game so no hard feelings.

Glad to see your team make it though. Hopefully AD really breaks out in the playoffs.

Uriel
04-15-2015, 09:56 PM
Yeah, despite the loss, I'm glad it's you guys playing Golden State in the first round and not OKC. Beat 'em up for us. :toast

dabom
04-15-2015, 09:57 PM
Pop gave away the game so no hard feelings.

Glad to see your team make it though. Hopefully AD really breaks out in the playoffs.

:lmao This is so true. Not one defender in that late 1st quarter.

Mugen
04-15-2015, 09:58 PM
:lol where's my nigga BR tbh?

TXstbobcat
04-15-2015, 10:02 PM
Hope the Spurs can make a deep run despite not being the 2nd seed. Rooted for you guys in the playoffs since 2012. Good luck this postseason.

congrats on making the playoffs. You guys earned it!!!

TheGreatYacht
04-15-2015, 10:16 PM
GG

Russ
04-15-2015, 10:58 PM
Don't feel bad. The Spurs have had worse things happen to them in NO.

Like getting stuck all night on the tarmac. . .

Before they had to go play LA in a series without the HCA on short rest. . .

When they were trying to repeat . . .

Aw, shit, this is getting depressing. :wow

apalisoc_9
04-15-2015, 10:59 PM
Do us a Favor and beat GSW if not take one of their guys out please.

Beaverfuzz
04-15-2015, 10:59 PM

Good luck to you, the draft pick may have been a better option for the Pelicans IMO. Take Golden Taint to six games at least.

Budkin
04-15-2015, 11:00 PM
Pels played their asses off!

Ice009
Seeding could really screw the Spurs over.

I feel the Spurs are the second best team in the NBA, but not having home court in any WC round could screw them over, even in the first round. What a horrible game to not show up in and give it your best shot.

daslicer
I can't hate the Pelicans despite them putting the Spurs in a bad position. The team I despise is those retards from OKC for trying too hard to get the 8th seed for no reason. There was no point in OKC short term or long term in trying to make the playoffs this year with the injuries they suffered.

RD2191
04-15-2015, 11:02 PM
Seeding could really screw the Spurs over.

I feel the Spurs are the second best team in the NBA, but not having home court in any WC round could screw them over, even in the first round. What a horrible game to not show up in and give it your best shot.
Spurs are pretty much done. Anyone thinking we can repeat without HCA is a huge homer.

SanAntonioSpurs23
04-15-2015, 11:02 PM
2nd round exit for the Spurs!

crc21209
04-15-2015, 11:03 PM
SpursTalk fucked up too tbh. Rooting for Houston to beat New Orleans on Sunday night to keep that 3 way tie alive. Shouldve just rooted for New Orleans on Sunday and they wouldnt have gone 110% tonight..

Ice009
04-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Don't feel bad. The Spurs have had worse things happen to them in NO.

Like getting stuck all night on the tarmac. . .

Before they had to go play LA in a series without the HCA on short rest. . .

When they were trying to repeat . . .

Aw, shit, this is getting depressing. :wow

And Pop fucked game 1 up against LA that year too. Spurs up big and he benches Bruce, then Kobe gets red hot with Ime Udoka guarding him and wins them the game. Fucking Pop. He's not the best coach of all time. I've second guessed him so many times at the exact moment he's made some dumb, obvious decisions that he never should have made.

siraulo23
04-15-2015, 11:04 PM
Even the 1st round is tough AF without homecourt adv

ezau
04-15-2015, 11:04 PM

Hope NOLA pulls the upset against GSW, tbh. Congrats!

Robz4000
04-15-2015, 11:05 PM
Glad for you and Pelican fan tbh. Wanna see Davis nuke the Dubs.

Ice009
04-15-2015, 11:05 PM
Spurs are pretty much done. Anyone thinking we can repeat without HCA is a huge homer.

That's the thing, Spurs aren't done because they suck. They're still the second best team IMO, but could be seriously fucked over by the seeding. Fucking horrible.

Injuries really hurt too. Splitter playing tonight could have really helped. Players missing games throughout the season really hurt the seeding too.

RD2191
04-15-2015, 11:06 PM
That's the thing, Spurs aren't done because they suck. They're still the second best team, but could be seriously fucked over by the seeding. Fucking horrible.
Yeah plus the Spurs are shaky on the road. Don't know which team is going to show up.

Pelicans78
04-15-2015, 11:07 PM
Good luck to you, the draft pick may have been a better option for the Pelicans IMO. Take Golden Taint to six games at least.

We lost the draft pick when we traded for Asik.

Beaverfuzz
04-15-2015, 11:10 PM
We lost the draft pick when we traded for Asik.

Ouch!

Pelicans78
04-15-2015, 11:15 PM
Ouch!

Its only the 18th pick now. We would only keep the pick if it was top 3 or 19 and lower. Making the playoffs is worth it.

hooperflash
04-15-2015, 11:20 PM
Do us a Favor and beat GSW if not take one of their guys out please.That Utah core >> ,tbh.

therealtruth
04-15-2015, 11:40 PM

I wouldn't go that far. But they do need a healthy Splitter.

KaiRMD1
04-15-2015, 11:47 PM

Good luck to you guys, Pelicans deserved to be in the playoffs. Give em hell!

therealtruth
04-16-2015, 12:24 AM
You guys lost a chance to upgrade your coach/gm.

mudyez
04-16-2015, 12:32 AM
Congrats! Love to have you in the Playoffs. We gave it away vs. other teams not in game 82.

BTW.: The Davis Buzzer months ago is now even more important.

Arcadian
04-16-2015, 03:16 AM
The 2015 southwest is probably the greatest division of all time...all 5 teams made the playoffs in the most competitive western conference ever, and the division title came down to the last night of the season. Three different teams could have won the division title based on the final day's events. The defending champion Spurs managed only an 8-8 record against their own division, and finished only third in the division, when just two days ago they were second in the whole conference.

These are things you all need to keep in perspective when evaluating this team. Being 6th is nothing to be ashamed of when a single game separates 2nd from 6th. That's just how shit played out this season.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-16-2015, 06:56 AM

Kinda of like the Rockets did.

Please, the Spurs don't need HCA against any team other than OKC. I said this at the beginning of the year. You guys forget that this is the same team that blew the Heat out on their HC twice last year. The Heat team that only lost 2 playoff games at home in two years up to that point and one of those loses were to the Spurs.

This team can beat any team on the road. Adversary builds character and these guys got a lot of it.

These guys are hungry for a repeat. They want it. And think they will get it. Just like the Rockets had to do twenty years ago exactly, win every series on the road, even the Finals. Spurs at least have HCA against any EC team other than Atlanta.

TampaDude
04-16-2015, 07:37 AM

Please, the Spurs don't need HCA against any team other than OKC. I said this at the beginning of the year. You guys forget that this is the same team that blew the Heat out on their HC twice last year. The Heat team that only lost 2 playoff games at home in two years up to that point and one of those loses were to the Spurs.

This team can beat any team on the road. Adversary builds character and these guys got a lot of it.

These guys are hungry for a repeat. They want it. And think they will get it. Just like the Rockets had to do twenty years ago exactly, win every series on the road, even the Finals. Spurs at least have HCA against any EC team other than Atlanta.

^ this

I'm ready for another deep playoff run. If we pull a 95 Rockets, then great. If not, at least we followed up our championship season with another 50+ win season and the playoffs.

It's all gravy, baby... :hat

GO SPURS GO!!!!!

urunobili
04-16-2015, 09:42 AM
NOLA in 6 tbh :tu bright future ahead :) Congrats guys!

MateoNeygro
04-16-2015, 09:55 AM

Well said! I'm with you Cowboy. GSG! If any team can do this it's this Spurs team. Part of me feels like it played out this way so that the Spurs can add another amazing story line to their already storied franchise. This is going to be epic if they can pull it off.

Spurs9
04-16-2015, 09:59 AM
Happy to see the Pels in the playoffs tbh. I'd like to see Davis a Spur one day. Beat up GSW for us.

snickles
04-16-2015, 11:39 AM

much appreciated, and right back at you. the pelicans are a damn good team when healthy, and pretty likeable too.

and all you pels fans on this site are cool as shit too. thanks!

now go knock GS around for 6 or 7 games pls thx.

tmtcsc
04-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Seriously? Defending champs are very much alive and ready to go get #6.