PDA

View Full Version : Please don't Hack-a-Jordan

testies
04-16-2015, 12:16 AM
The more you foul (ad infinitum), the less clippers have to work on offense (less tired), the less they have to use their apalling bench.

Malik Hairston
04-16-2015, 01:06 AM
Hack-a-Jordan is going to be essential in this series, tbh..I hope Pop does it all game, every game..

AlexJones
04-16-2015, 01:48 AM
So you think letting the Clippers run their offense of 1.1 pts per possession is better than fouling DJ and his .8 pts per 2 FTs huh

Silver&Black
04-16-2015, 01:50 AM
Do we hack a jordan...yes please.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kx72Pc6Tdf4/U1NdOZbFAFI/AAAAAAAAggE/JC-AkQCtRak/s1600/DeAndre+Jordan+Airball+FT.gif

http://cjzero.com/gifs/DeAndreJordanAirballFTDouble.gif

Raven
04-16-2015, 01:51 AM
isn't hack a jordan supposed to make tom play hawes?

Clipper Nation
04-16-2015, 01:58 AM
isn't hack a jordan supposed to make tom play hawes?

Hawes has almost entirely played himself out of the rotation, which is kind of an impressive feat on a team where Auscrub Rivers is getting legitimate minutes :lol

benstanfield
04-16-2015, 02:01 AM
The more you foul (ad infinitum), the less clippers have to work on offense (less tired), the less they have to use their apalling bench.

Same goes for us tbh. Less Belli the better. Spurs honestly stand to gain more from standing around watching FTs, as three of our core pieces are old as shit.

SnakeBoy
04-16-2015, 02:03 AM
Do we hack a jordan...yes please.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Kx72Pc6Tdf4/U1NdOZbFAFI/AAAAAAAAggE/JC-AkQCtRak/s1600/DeAndre+Jordan+Airball+FT.gif

http://cjzero.com/gifs/DeAndreJordanAirballFTDouble.gif

$11 million/yr and the dude can't hit the rim smh.

Hack away Pop Hack away.

Godbama
04-16-2015, 02:06 AM
Has hack an anything been a convincingly effective strategy in NBA history, ever? I mean, even with Shaq it's not like you can say it ever cost him a playoff series, right? Did hacking DeAndre even work in the regular season? I seem to remember losing the game against the Clippers it was heavily employed, and if anything the interruptions felt like they disjointed the flow and momentum of the Spurs offense.
I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but our defensive rating is higher than our offensive, right? Shouldn't we just focus on stops and leave hacking for extreme strategic situations with little time? Not just trot it out as a standard move?
I don't think I agreed with its use against the Pelicans today, honestly, it didn't help our attempt at a run or anything.
And besides, it started with Shaq because he was an offensive juggernaut AND a poor freethrow shooter, it was all you could do to try to limit his scoring, you can't say the same about DeAndre or Asik.
Maybe it worked on Josh Smith, though? lol

BatManu20
04-16-2015, 02:10 AM
Pop will be hacking him every qtr, tbh.. Even if Splitter isn't healthy enough to play this series, he will still be out there to use his 6 fouls on DeAndre.

Silver&Black
04-16-2015, 02:13 AM
Error's 6 fouls are crucial this series...

spurraider21
04-16-2015, 02:13 AM
Bonner imo it will ensure his +/- goods

on offense, he :pop: spreads the floor :pop:... and on defense he'll but DJ on the line

+/- goods. never forget

SnakeBoy
04-16-2015, 02:14 AM
Has hack an anything been a convincingly effective strategy in NBA history, ever? I mean, even with Shaq it's not like you can say it ever cost him a playoff series, right? Did hacking DeAndre even work in the regular season? I seem to remember losing the game against the Clippers it was heavily employed, and if anything the interruptions felt like they disjointed the flow and momentum of the Spurs offense.
I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but our defensive rating is higher than our offensive, right? Shouldn't we just focus on stops and leave hacking for extreme strategic situations with little time? Not just trot it out as a standard move?
I don't think I agreed with its use against the Pelicans today, honestly, it didn't help our attempt at a run or anything.
And besides, it started with Shaq because he was an offensive juggernaut AND a poor freethrow shooter, it was all you could do to try to limit his scoring, you can't say the same about DeAndre or Asik.

Pop doesn't just trot it out as a standard move. If our defense is poor and the opponents offense is hot then he uses it to slow the game down. The Spurs still have to execute though, tonight they didn't. It just means that anytime the Clips get on a roll Pop can always slow the game down and give the team a chance to get their shit together. Or if the Spurs are trying to hold onto a lead down the stretch.

Kyl3
04-16-2015, 02:25 AM
If Jordan intentionally tries to miss every second FT attempt, do you think the Clippers would be better off?

Mal
04-16-2015, 03:24 AM
He should be already in gym working on his stroke :lmao

mudyez
04-16-2015, 04:04 AM
If Jordan intentionally tries to miss every second FT attempt, do you think the Clippers would be better off?

...maybe he would even hit more of them if he tried to miss. ;)

hyhy
04-16-2015, 04:38 AM

The point of hack-a-player is to get the opponent out of an offensive rhythm, see what hack-a-josh smith did to harden, he didnt manage to touch the ball the whole quarter and when he tried to close the game down the stretch, he has no rhythm at all. This works especially well against players that needs to hold the ball, dribble for 20secs every possession to get into a rhythm.
Hack-a-shaq didnt work because shaq was their best player and puttin him on the line lets him touch the ball and shoot every possession, thus he gets into a rhythm instead.

Old School 44
04-16-2015, 05:41 AM
The point of hack-a-player is to get the opponent out of an offensive rhythm, see what hack-a-josh smith did to harden, he didnt manage to touch the ball the whole quarter and when he tried to close the game down the stretch, he has no rhythm at all. This works especially well against players that needs to hold the ball, dribble for 20secs every possession to get into a rhythm.
Hack-a-shaq didnt work because shaq was their best player and puttin him on the line lets him touch the ball and shoot every possession, thus he gets into a rhythm instead.Getting a team out of its offensive rhythm is part of it, but some times you want to have the other team pull the fouled player from their line up. Jordan is a shot blocker/rebounder. When he's out of the game, it makes it easier for the Spurs offense.

pgardn
04-16-2015, 07:06 AM
It's always a viable strategy when pro basketball teams trot out monsters that fail at the easiest part of BASKETBALL.

If you handle a ball every day and can't put that ball into a hoop that is TWICE the diameter of the ball and only 16 feet away... uncovered... get off my get dem floor. FREE throw. FREE points. Jesus...

Almost any male fan of NBA age with an ounce of cooridination can be taught to make over 50 %, it's the ONE thing that ordinary BBall players can do on a level similar to the guys they are watching.

No, no I'm sorry... get the fck off my get dem floor ya get damn oaf.

baseline bum
04-16-2015, 07:07 AM
Has hack an anything been a convincingly effective strategy in NBA history, ever? I mean, even with Shaq it's not like you can say it ever cost him a playoff series, right?

The Spurs used it extensively against Shaq in smashing Phoenix in the 2008 first round.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
04-16-2015, 07:08 AM
If the refs call one-sided games, yes, you will see Pop implement this strategy pronto, much like he did against the Rockets last week.

Mr Bones
04-16-2015, 01:22 PM
I think Adam Silver will take a serious look at the hack-a-player strategy and do something about it in the next year or two. It's not good for the game, and no one enjoys watching it. I'm a Pop fan and a San Antonio fan, and it still makes me cringe when it's used. I think at some point the league is just gonna say that if a foul is clearly intentional, then it should be called an intentional foul, which would eliminate the effectiveness of the strategy. What could be more "intentional" than a foul away from the ball on a player who's 20 feet behind the play? Just call it what it actually is, and that would put an end to it.

Chomag
04-16-2015, 02:16 PM
God no! I cant stand when anyone does this and it ruins the flow of the game. More often then not it fucks up both teams. Just Let the players play

Andthentherewas21
04-16-2015, 02:40 PM
I think Adam Silver will take a serious look at the hack-a-player strategy and do something about it in the next year or two. It's not good for the game, and no one enjoys watching it. I'm a Pop fan and a San Antonio fan, and it still makes me cringe when it's used. I think at some point the league is just gonna say that if a foul is clearly intentional, then it should be called an intentional foul, which would eliminate the effectiveness of the strategy. What could be more "intentional" than a foul away from the ball on a player who's 20 feet behind the play? Just call it what it actually is, and that would put an end to it.

A couple of points.

1) I agree Silver and the owners will look at this issue, and ultimately I think they will come to the conclusion that teams can intentionally foul X number of times before it goes into a situation where they get a free-throw and the ball.

2) Disagree that its bad for the game, and I personally have no problem watching it. It certainly changes the rhythm of the game, which can be good or bad as far as flow, but it is one of the few strategic choices in a game where individual talents and match-ups are the predominant deciding factors in each game's outcome. I have a bigger problem with making a decision to cover-up a select few players deficiencies (in this case FT shooting) and justifying it under the guise of entertainment, affecting the flow of the game, ect. Especially since that justification could be used to alter a number of rules to the detriment of the overall game. Example: Some players are poor dribblers, should they be allowed an extra step when driving to the basket? After all, dunks are more entertaining than some lost ball out of bounds, a travelling call, or some fumbled shot attempt.

Personally I feel its disingenuous to the spirit of competition to marginalize skills that several players work hard to maintain (shooting % in general, and ft % in particular) in order for other players to stay on the court and utilize their own skills (in this case DJs defense, rebounding, ect).

04-16-2015, 02:45 PM
Jordan is shooting 39.7% from the free throw line :lol Pop must be salivating, no way he doesn't use the hacking strategy

I don't like hacking when it's done on more mentally strong players who can nail free throws in the playoffs. But Jordan is shooting sub 40% and is a career 41% shooter. Hacking is going to be used a lot.

Clipper Nation
04-16-2015, 03:10 PM
He should be already in gym working on his stroke :lmao
He won't be, and then he'll have the gall to demand a max contract this summer.

sammy
04-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Hack a way Pop! Hack a way! LOL!:lol

Amuseddaysleeper
04-16-2015, 03:33 PM
Nuggets did hack a Jordan in their recent Clippers matchup and Jordan's stroke at the FT line actually looked pretty good.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-16-2015, 03:35 PM
Nuggets did hack a Jordan in their recent Clippers matchup and Jordan's stroke at the FT line actually looked pretty good.

Lets see if that holds up when the pressure is on

ohmwrecker
04-16-2015, 03:44 PM
It's a forgone conclusion that Hack-a-Jordan will be employed.

SpurPadre
04-16-2015, 03:47 PM
I just hope Doc doesn't try to do hack-a-Kawhi/Manu/TD in the 4th quarter, tbh.

Mr Bones
04-16-2015, 05:23 PM
A couple of points.

1) I agree Silver and the owners will look at this issue, and ultimately I think they will come to the conclusion that teams can intentionally foul X number of times before it goes into a situation where they get a free-throw and the ball.

2) Disagree that its bad for the game, and I personally have no problem watching it. It certainly changes the rhythm of the game, which can be good or bad as far as flow, but it is one of the few strategic choices in a game where individual talents and match-ups are the predominant deciding factors in each game's outcome. I have a bigger problem with making a decision to cover-up a select few players deficiencies (in this case FT shooting) and justifying it under the guise of entertainment, affecting the flow of the game, ect. Especially since that justification could be used to alter a number of rules to the detriment of the overall game. Example: Some players are poor dribblers, should they be allowed an extra step when driving to the basket? After all, dunks are more entertaining than some lost ball out of bounds, a travelling call, or some fumbled shot attempt.

Personally I feel its disingenuous to the spirit of competition to marginalize skills that several players work hard to maintain (shooting % in general, and ft % in particular) in order for other players to stay on the court and utilize their own skills (in this case DJs defense, rebounding, ect).

I understand this take, but the way I look at it is that there's already a rule for intentional fouls, and the hack-a-guy strategy is clearly an example of intentional fouling. So it's not a case of making a new rule as much as it's enforcing a rule that's already in place. I can see fouling if a poor free throw shooter gets the ball in the paint or is trying to bring the ball upcourt, and that's how poor free-throw shooters will put their teams at a disadvantage... if a poor free throw shooter is intentionally staying away from the action, his team is essentially going 4 on 5, at least for part of the play. I guess it's a question of the spirit of the rule. If a coach in a tight game brought in his worst player to punch the opposing team's best player in the face, it might actually help to win the game... but that's not a basketball play, and I think most of us agree that's not something we want to see in the NBA.

DMC
04-16-2015, 05:32 PM
Intentional fouling is effective at giving more possessions to the other team, so that the leading team cannot run clock. It's also effective in disrupting momentum, and if you get a 1 and 1, then you can actually gain some ground. It lets your players rest without calling a timeout. It can do a number of things, which is why I think it's a valuable tool for a coach to have in his toolkit and I don't think it needs to be changed one bit. If you want the game over faster, you should be watching something you actually want to see in progress, no just the outcome.

Mr. Body
04-16-2015, 05:42 PM
It didn't work against the Clippers in the regular season and it won't work now.

Thompson
04-16-2015, 05:43 PM
The NBA's probably going to alter the rule because of this series.

jag
04-16-2015, 05:50 PM
Hawes has almost entirely played himself out of the rotation, which is kind of an impressive feat on a team where Auscrub Rivers is getting legitimate minutes :lol

Auscrub Rivers?

Are you 10 years old, or do you have a bit of tard in you? Or both?

Silver&Black
04-16-2015, 06:33 PM

True Dat...

A lot of people are calling this series "The Most Exciting" matchup. It's not going to be. Gonna be a free-throw fest tbh....

baseline bum
04-16-2015, 06:39 PM
Why would you not hack Jordan? And fuck taking this out of the game, I didn't anyone in the national media crying for Splitter in the 2012 WCF or Bowen in the 2003 WCF.

Andthentherewas21
04-16-2015, 06:42 PM
I understand this take, but the way I look at it is that there's already a rule for intentional fouls, and the hack-a-guy strategy is clearly an example of intentional fouling. So it's not a case of making a new rule as much as it's enforcing a rule that's already in place. I can see fouling if a poor free throw shooter gets the ball in the paint or is trying to bring the ball upcourt, and that's how poor free-throw shooters will put their teams at a disadvantage... if a poor free throw shooter is intentionally staying away from the action, his team is essentially going 4 on 5, at least for part of the play. I guess it's a question of the spirit of the rule. If a coach in a tight game brought in his worst player to punch the opposing team's best player in the face, it might actually help to win the game... but that's not a basketball play, and I think most of us agree that's not something we want to see in the NBA.

When you say intentional fouls are you referring to Flagrant Fouls or Away-from-the-ball fouls in the last 2 minutes and OT? Because if its the former, I would say that the hack-a-______ doesn't apply given the intent of that rule is the protection of players against injury by assessing the level of contact and whether it is unnecessary and excessive. While intentional fouling can be interpreted as unnecessary, it would be a stretch to try and argue it is excessive, particularly when they warn the refs beforehand and generally just hug the opposing player. If you interpret intentional fouls as the later, I think they have addressed it being used as a last resort by desperate teams to extend games, while allowing it as a strategy with the pros of increasing the number of possession for your team at the expense of your players possibly fouling out.

As for your point about players intentionally staying out of the play, I wouldn't have a problem with it except that the NBA would have to define what that Out of the Play means. For instance if Jordan stayed beyond the halfcourt line and it was a true 4-5, it would be hard to argue he is part of any offensive play. However, if he is part of a PnR, setting a screen for a backdoor cut, ect., he is part of the play regardless of whether he has the ball.

I understand your point of view in terms of the entertainment value when the hack-a-_____ is employed, personally I just feel the onus is on the player being fouled rather than on the game of basketball.

Splits
04-16-2015, 06:45 PM
I'd like to see it faked occasionally so CP0 throws up 60 ft chucks trying to get a 4pt play

Dex
04-16-2015, 06:46 PM
I don't see Pop going to HackaJordan excessively, but he will definitely use it at one or two key points in this series.

We'll see how it goes. To me, it seems like the results are mixed...and I also feel like it takes our guys out of their rhythm too.

DMC
04-16-2015, 08:09 PM
Auscrub Rivers?

Are you 10 years old, or do you have a bit of tard in you? Or both?
There are a few of these people here. Cock Quitters, Auscrub Rivers... no creativity, just slap two words together and post it like you just sculpted the statue of David.

Malik Hairston
04-16-2015, 08:14 PM
If you're not a fan of the Hack-A tactic, you better not watch a minute of this series, tbh:lol..

Pop is going to exploit the fuck out of it, and rightfully so..

DeAndre Jordan is one of the 5 most overrated players in the league, but they have absolutely nothing on the bench to back him up, and he's also 1 of their only 2 competent defenders(along with Paul)..

jag
04-16-2015, 10:36 PM
There are a few of these people here. Cock Quitters, Auscrub Rivers... no creativity, just slap two words together and post it like you just sculpted the statue of David.

"Choke Paul"

Is that supposed to be clever? It's something you expect children to find humorous. Slow children

DMC
04-16-2015, 10:44 PM
"Choke Paul"

Is that supposed to be clever? It's something you expect children to find humorous. Slow children

Those who do it are repeat offenders. It's like watching a fat pale old man with one tooth and a drooling problem eat cottage cheese and peaches while trying to read to you at the breakfast table.

Beaverfuzz
04-16-2015, 11:18 PM

Reggie's will be even more worth it.

BillMc
04-16-2015, 11:20 PM

True. But we'll have already won! :toast

Silver&Black
04-16-2015, 11:25 PM
Reggie's will be even more worth it.

Let's don't forget about Bonner tbh....

pgardn
04-16-2015, 11:44 PM
It's always a viable strategy when pro basketball teams trot out monsters that fail at the easiest part of BASKETBALL.

If you handle a ball every day and can't put that ball into a hoop that is TWICE the diameter of the ball and only 16 feet away... uncovered... get off my get dem floor. FREE throw. FREE points. Jesus...

Almost any male fan of NBA age with an ounce of cooridination can be taught to make over 50 %, it's the ONE thing that ordinary BBall players can do on a level similar to the guys they are watching.

No, no I'm sorry... get the fck off my get dem floor ya get damn oaf.

No rule change, nothing to change this strategy.
Force coaches to get these guys, who can't carryout by far the easiest part of the game, OFF THE FLOOR.
Seriously, get the trash of my floor get demmit.

Clipper Nation
04-17-2015, 12:07 AM
"Choke Paul"

:lol Shut it down... the race for 2015 Defensive Poster of the Year is over. This faggot gets butthurt about pretty much everything.

BillMc
04-17-2015, 12:56 AM
Imagine if the Clips beat us, face the Rockets in the 2nd round, and both coaches employ the "hack" strategy liberally. It'd be 4 hours of a bad free throw shooting contest for six or seven games. Silver would have a heart attack:lol

jag
04-17-2015, 07:21 AM
:lol Shut it down... the race for 2015 Defensive Poster of the Year is over. This faggot gets butthurt about pretty much everything.

It's butthurt to think someone is unfunny? Ok

mkurts
04-17-2015, 07:35 AM
Hack a Jordan should be utilized from the start until Doc pulls him.

Excellent tactic to make the Clippers lose rhythm

pgardn
04-17-2015, 09:36 AM
I totally do not get the opposition to this strategy.

It apparently is taken as a given this occurs because of the coach who orders it, not the coach who orders the gorilla on the floor who can't perform a basketball basic therebye GIFTING the opposition a weapon.

You want shorter games...
Take away the fouling at the end of games allowing for a 3 for 2 trade off "catch up tactic " as well.
5 personal fouls and your out. I'm sure the league can think of many others...

Stump
04-17-2015, 02:37 PM
I'm not quite sure how low a FT% needs to be for the Hack-a-Shaq strategy to be effective, especially once you factor in things like flow, crowd energy, and improved FT shooting from frequency. For what it's worth, Jordan shot 39% at the line this year. In comparison, Shaquille O'Neal had a career FT% of 53%, while his absolute worst season was 42%. Until Jordan proves he can handle the pressure and develop some FT shooting rhythm, I would think it's worth the risk.

The other element to consider is Tiago's questionable health. If he's not quite right (and we can't guard Blake Griffin), we might as well hack during the first couple games in LA to undermine their offense as much as possible.

wildbill2u
04-18-2015, 10:57 AM

The hack a Jordan will take the air out of the Clips high flying offense by not letting them into the air. Boring but serviceable.

Bartleby
04-18-2015, 11:31 AM

and yet he still went 4-10 from the line.

DarrinS
04-18-2015, 11:48 AM
Why would you not hack Jordan? And fuck taking this out of the game, I didn't anyone in the national media crying for Splitter in the 2012 WCF or Bowen in the 2003 WCF.

This

DarrinS
04-18-2015, 11:49 AM
The hack a Jordan will take the air out of the Clips high flying offense by not letting them into the air. Boring but serviceable.

Takes the crowd out, too

Gagnrath
04-18-2015, 12:30 PM
From everything I've ever heard about jordan he just can't hit them in games and is actually fairly competent at them in practice. Just mentally weak.

pgardn
04-18-2015, 12:40 PM
From everything I've ever heard about jordan he just can't hit them in games and is actually fairly competent at them in practice. Just mentally weak.

Then it is the coaches duty to get him off the floor.
You can't make a 3 foot putt, get off the PGA tour.
FT shooting is a part of the game.

Dont need a rule change, simple.

Das Texan
04-18-2015, 12:52 PM

Going to be looked at and going to be nothing really done about it.

Hit your free throws at 60% clip and no team will implement the strategy. Its the NBA, making a fucking free throw at some decent rate should be tantamont to being an NBA player.

Mr Bones
04-18-2015, 03:10 PM
Going to be looked at and going to be nothing really done about it.

Hit your free throws at 60% clip and no team will implement the strategy. Its the NBA, making a fucking free throw at some decent rate should be tantamont to being an NBA player.

We'll see...

I recently re-watched one of the ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries-- the one about the Bad Boy Detroit Pistons, and my thought was that I'm really glad the NBA doesn't allow that kind of play anymore. Laimbeer and Mahorn were genuinely dirty players who really weren't against intentionally hurting somebody to get them out of a game. Back in the day, some people would say, "well, if you're not tough enough to take hard fouls, then you shouldn't be in the NBA," but I think there's a big difference between a legitimate foul and a clear intention to hurt somebody. It's the NBA, not the NFL. The league is better now that it doesn't allow cheap shots, clotheslines, etc... I understand fouling a poor free throw shooter involved in the play, but fouling someone without the ball who's 50 feet from the basket is just not basketball. Even Pop admits he's doesn't like it, but employs it because he can.

pgardn
04-18-2015, 03:42 PM
We'll see...

I recently re-watched one of the ESPN 30 for 30 documentaries-- the one about the Bad Boy Detroit Pistons, and my thought was that I'm really glad the NBA doesn't allow that kind of play anymore. Laimbeer and Mahorn were genuinely dirty players who really weren't against intentionally hurting somebody to get them out of a game. Back in the day, some people would say, "well, if you're not tough enough to take hard fouls, then you shouldn't be in the NBA," but I think there's a big difference between a legitimate foul and a clear intention to hurt somebody. It's the NBA, not the NFL. The league is better now that it doesn't allow cheap shots, clotheslines, etc... I understand fouling a poor free throw shooter involved in the play, but fouling someone without the ball who's 50 feet from the basket is just not basketball. Even Pop admits he's doesn't like it, but employs it because he can.

Pop admits he does not like it because if he stated he thought the strategy was legit if the opposing coach was stupid enough to put a non basketball player on the floor this would totally go against his credo of not criticizing opponents. The Spurs spend so much time on fundamentals I don't believe for a second he really thinks what he has said.

The truth is if you want a rule change you opt for putting gorillas on the floor instead of basketball players. I'm personally tired of watching athletes who can't play the game.

Beaverfuzz
04-18-2015, 06:46 PM
Let's don't forget about Bonner tbh....

Bonner can shoot a three if necessary, what is Reggie known for?

Silver&Black
04-18-2015, 07:06 PM
Bonner can shoot a three if necessary, what is Reggie known for?

Beaverfuzz....my nigga.

You obviously haven't spent enough time in the Rectory of Reggie Williams.....here you go. You're welcome in advance....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243847&highlight=reggie+williams

LoneStarState'sPride
04-18-2015, 07:39 PM
We'll hack whom we wish, when we wish.

I hope we do it the first Clips possession, tbh.

Beaverfuzz
04-18-2015, 11:00 PM
Beaverfuzz....my nigga.

You obviously haven't spent enough time in the Rectory of Reggie Williams.....here you go. You're welcome in advance....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=243847&highlight=reggie+williams

The Rectum of Reggie Williams? Ok, :lol

BillMc
04-19-2015, 01:07 AM
We'll hack whom we wish, when we wish.

I hope we do it the first Clips possession, tbh.

+1

Uriel
04-19-2015, 10:05 AM
Hack-a-Jordan is going to be essential in this series, tbh..I hope Pop does it all game, every game..

Trainwreck2100
04-19-2015, 10:08 AM
what's great about this strategy is the more bs fould the clips get, the closer they get to bonus

Uriel
04-19-2015, 10:12 AM
The Spurs used it extensively against Shaq in smashing Phoenix in the 2008 first round.

Chomag
04-19-2015, 01:42 PM
Puting a heavy flopping team into the bonus just doesn't seem like a great idea to me.

LarryDavid
04-19-2015, 03:37 PM
So you think letting the Clippers run their offense of 1.1 pts per possession is better than fouling DJ and his .8 pts per 2 FTs huh

Yeah but at least the Clippers will be tired.