PDA

View Full Version : Will Bowen and Finley get along?

Murphy
09-06-2005, 06:53 PM
Remember a few seasons ago, they had that scuffle? Then Finley went on the I hate bowen crybaby bandwagon like Ray Allen, etc etc.

Boo
09-06-2005, 06:54 PM
They should. They will.

Solid D
09-06-2005, 06:55 PM
Will Bowen and Finley get along?
Remember a few seasons ago, they had that scuffle? Then Finley went on the I hate bowen crybaby bandwagon like Ray Allen, etc etc.
Yes.
Yes.

sprrs
09-06-2005, 07:12 PM
They're both professionals. Finley's the one who decided to sign with the Spurs so I would think he knows what he's getting into.

And Bruce doesn't have any problems with as far as I can tell he just does his job, so he wouldn't have anything against Finley. The only player whom I've ever seen get on Bruce's nerves is Ray Allen

yeahone
09-06-2005, 07:30 PM
They're both professionals. Finley's the one who decided to sign with the Spurs so I would think he knows what he's getting into.

And Bruce doesn't have any problems with as far as I can tell he just does his job, so he wouldn't have anything against Finley. The only player whom I've ever seen get on Bruce's nerves is Ray Allen

you can preach that again

Dre_7
09-06-2005, 08:18 PM
fo sho nigga

":lol This racism is killin me!!!" [Colored Milkman in the Niggar family skit]

Boo
09-06-2005, 08:21 PM
":lol This racism is killin me!!!" [Colored Milkman in the Niggar family skit]

HAHAHA that was so funny I was dyin' after that part.

"He's got those Niggar lips..."

"I love dilvering to them niggars! NIGGARS!"

:rollin :rollin :rollin

ducks
09-06-2005, 08:30 PM
playing with bowen or having cuban look at you :fro

Duff McCartney
09-06-2005, 08:47 PM

A few years ago? That was like this past season.

PM5K
09-06-2005, 08:55 PM
It's the same as it is from a fans perspective, Spurs fans love Bowen and opposing teams fans hate him. Opposing teams hate Bowen but the Spurs love him....

And if Bowen was on another team those fans would love him, and if players from other teams join the Spurs they will love him....

spurster
09-06-2005, 09:19 PM
Didn't Manu say that Bowen's D made him (Manu) want to slap him (Bowen)?

TOP-CHERRY
09-06-2005, 10:43 PM
Didn't Manu say that Bowen's D made him (Manu) want to slap him (Bowen)?
Yeah. He's that good.

nkdlunch
09-07-2005, 09:26 AM
one team one goal remember? if Finley doesn't get it, he'll be out

spurs_fan_in_exile
09-07-2005, 09:54 AM
This has sitcom potential written all over it. Finley shows up for training camp and sees the name "B. Bowen" on the locker next to his. "Pop! You said you had traded him!"

Then Mike and Bruce have to room together on the road, Mike can't find a place to stay in SA so he has to live with Bowen, and finally they learn to respect and care about each other.

The whole thing has reality TV gold written all over it.

Marcus Bryant
09-07-2005, 10:01 AM
Yes.

Lady Marmalade
09-07-2005, 10:38 AM
they both wanna win... i'm sure that will bond them will fast...

on a more serious note --- yes they are both professionals.

and once finley sees how great bruce is how could they not get along!??!?!?

Money316
09-07-2005, 10:58 AM
playing with bowen or having cuban look at you :fro

NO shit! :smokin

Let me see, a mofo that I'ant got to worry with no mo, or some rich Whitey mofo paying me 50M+ that I can bleed like a bitch. What you think!

:fro :fro :fro

TDMVPDPOY
09-07-2005, 11:17 AM
Soon finley will be on the "i luv u long time" bowen bandwagon

ObiwanGinobili
09-07-2005, 11:21 AM
yes they will.

A. Bowen is not a hater. He may get hated , but he don't hate.
that man is a lover not a fighter.

B. Finley CHOOSE the spurs.. he knew who he'd be playing with. If it was gonna be a problem he wouldn't have signed.

C. Finley won't have Bowen gaurding him this year .. so basically the frustration is gone.

CharlieMac
09-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Bowen is the kind of guy you hate. Unless you're on his team.

I think they'll get along fine.

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
09-07-2005, 01:38 PM
During Finley's S.A. press conference, he laughed and broke the reporters up as he said he looked forward to learning defensive tricks from Bruce, "both legal and illegal."

I think he's over it.