PDA

View Full Version : Law & Order fans?

Infinite_limit
04-17-2015, 12:54 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gP3MuUTmXNk

Does anyone watch old classics or suffering thru recent seasons?

Trainwreck2100
04-17-2015, 11:08 AM
stop caring when they chose law and order:men are evil over the original

Infinite_limit
04-17-2015, 08:53 PM
stop caring when they chose law and order:men are evil over the original
SVU is the only one I watch regularly. I programmed DVR and there are seriously atleast 5 different reruns airing daily

But the year 2005 of the series is the last quality one I've watched. Everything afterwards worsens steadily. Becomes more preachy and the plots revolve too much around the everyday lives/family history of the main detectives.

No longer are there major plot twists, instead as you said: men are evil, every rape accusation is justified and

ChumpDumper
04-17-2015, 09:16 PM
You missed the lady raper and false accusation episodes?

They both happened this season.

Infinite_limit
04-17-2015, 09:23 PM
You missed the lady raper and false accusation episodes?

They both happened this season.
I don't really watch the new ones. The show lost it's dark edge. When I click info, the older the season the better is my experience.

ChumpDumper
04-17-2015, 09:27 PM
Jes saying what happened. I like the new cast members but their personal melodramas have been ridiculous.

SVU was my third favorite after Criminal Intent and the original.

Infinite_limit
04-17-2015, 09:28 PM
Jes saying what happened. I like the new cast members but their personal melodramas have been ridiculous.
Kinda too good looking and losing Stabler is a huge lose

ChumpDumper
04-17-2015, 09:36 PM
Kinda too good looking and losing Stabler is a huge loseYep, the personal arcs are:

Liv comes thisclose to getting raped and her kid is in the hospital again. IAB and higher ups get angry.

Rollins addictions cause her to debase herself and compromise her police work again. IAB and higher ups get angry.

Amaro angry! Amaro smash! IAB and higher ups get angry.

Finn says something and shoots someone. No one cares.

There is no way these guys would still be in the same unit; probably not even the force.

Infinite_limit
04-17-2015, 09:59 PM
Yep, the personal arcs are:

Liv comes thisclose to getting raped and her kid is in the hospital again. IAB and higher ups get angry.

Rollins addictions cause her to debase herself and compromise her police work again. IAB and higher ups get angry.

Amaro angry! Amaro smash! IAB and higher ups get angry.

Finn says something and shoots someone. No one cares.

There is no way these guys would still be in the same unit; probably not even the force.
Hahah great way of breaking it down. There is also that dorky "new" White guy that gets pushed around

ChumpDumper
04-17-2015, 10:09 PM
Hahah great way of breaking it down. There is also that dorky "new" White guy that gets pushed aroundOh yeah.

Carisi says something really ignorant in his first scene. Gets corrected. Contributes to case using the precise knowledge he gained earlier.

Barba is just a jerk. Probably my favorite character in the entire series.

And eeeeeeevery man is hitting on Liv now that she's an old puffy mother. I don't know if Hargitay is pulling strings as a producer to make it happen, but it's getting as ridiculous as everything else.

The Reckoning
04-18-2015, 02:32 AM
i like the old school ones when the DA didn't give a fuck and threw everyone in jail

mrsmaalox
04-18-2015, 12:57 PM
I loved Criminal Intent when Vincent D'Onofrio was hot. Now he just looks like every one of my neighbors.