PDA

View Full Version : Going 2 See Furious 7 Tonight and Planning Ahead To Cry During The P. Walker Tribute

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2015, 01:44 PM
I'm going in around midnight and going with this chic I'm trying to impress...so I plan on crying my ass off..to get deeper in them panties..she's been holding out anal on me but after tonights teary performance Im sure to get in that white back door.....some of it will be natural tears im sure but part of it I will put on a show....however hoping there's not many people there that late to see my tears streaming down my cheeks.....

How were yall able to hold back and hide the tears.....I feel like crying right now...:cry

Kyle Orton
04-18-2015, 01:49 PM
shut the fuck up faggot

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2015, 01:53 PM
shut the fuck up faggot

That hurts me man.....:cooldevil:cry:cry:cry

cantthinkofanything
04-18-2015, 03:37 PM
That hurts me man.....:cooldevil:cry:cry:cry

Were you still crying when your boyfriend had your high heels pinned back over your head? Could you separate the two kinds of pain?

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2015, 04:47 PM
Were you still crying when your boyfriend had your high heels pinned back over your head? Could you separate the two kinds of pain?

It might sound kinda gay but When a bish (female) offers to eat yo ass you gots to bend yo legs back to the head board and maybe even grab Yo ankles...so she can go to town on your ass uninhibited...The easiest position to be in is face down ass up...i do that shit when its time to have my balloon knot lickety licked....:lol

You feel me dawg.....

cantthinkofanything
04-18-2015, 04:54 PM
It might sound kinda gay but When a bish (female) offers to eat yo ass you gots to bend yo legs back to the head board and maybe even grab Yo ankles...so she can go to town on your ass uninhibited...The easiest position to be in is face down ass up...i do that shit when its time to have my balloon knot lickety licked....:lol

You feel me dawg.....

It sounds like you're presenting. One day you're going to be on here trying to convince us that having another man's penis in your butt is perfectly fine and normal.

Koolaid_Man
04-18-2015, 05:19 PM
It sounds like you're presenting. One day you're going to be on here trying to convince us that having another man's penis in your butt is perfectly fine and normal.

Aww..I'm nothing but art imitating life :lol

for example....

Hello World!!!!! :lol

3xCs4w07C3w

cantthinkofanything
04-18-2015, 10:49 PM
Aww..I'm nothing but art imitating life :lolfor example....Hello World!!!!! :lolHe would break your anus. Much like he's broken your heart.