I'll be the one you're proud of
But I can do nothing without your love

Nothing's gonna change my love for you
And I will let the world know how much I love you
No matter what hardship we will get through
And nothing's gonna change my love for you

m>s
04-18-2015, 09:52 PM
It's game time! Rogue has the ball, down 1 with 10 seconds to go..

Franklin
04-19-2015, 01:00 AM
I contacted her online last night, sending her a message on twitter at about 7 asking if she had time tomorrow but didn't receive no reply instantly, no reply until 8:40... I felt so upset during the wait tbh, I thought probably she had already decided to move on just like you said m>s so she ignored my message deliberately (of course she knew what I meant). I played some oldschool video game to distract myself a bit so the wait felt less painful, and when I logged on twitter again around 9:40 I saw the reply from her which was sent about an hour ago. She said she was teaching a class and the class was over at 8:30, she must have known what I worried about so she explained it to me immediately. :cry She told me she would be busy on Sunday too, so she suggested Monday or Tuesday :king: Therefore, I'm not gonna post the "dream come true" poem on my page this Sunday, but this poem instead.

Thanks for your support bro, also thanks to all my best friends here such Strange Love and sook. I'll probably share the wonderful news with you guys as soon as Tuesday and maybe even some pics as well (with Goddess's consent of course).

TDMVPDPOY
04-19-2015, 01:14 AM
dude u are being played...dont hate the player, hate the game...

Silver&Black
04-19-2015, 01:14 AM
I contacted her online last night, sending her a message on twitter at about 7 asking if she had time tomorrow but didn't receive no reply instantly, no reply until 8:40... I felt so upset during the wait tbh, I thought probably she had already decided to move on just like you said m>s so she ignored my message deliberately (of course she knew what I meant). I played some oldschool video game to distract myself a bit so the wait felt less painful, and when I logged on twitter again around 9:40 I saw the reply from her which was sent about an hour ago. She said she was teaching a class and the class was over at 8:30, she must have known what I worried about so she explained it to me immediately. :cry She told me she would be busy on Sunday too, so she suggested Monday or Tuesday :king: Therefore, I'm not gonna post the "dream come true" poem on my page this Sunday, but this poem instead.

Thanks for your support bro, also thanks to all my best friends here such Strange Love and sook. I'll probably share the wonderful news with you guys as soon as Tuesday and maybe even some pics as well (with Goddess's consent of course).

I'm guessing this is your first date with the LG.....

If it is.....DO NOT TELL HER YOUR'RE GOING TO POST HER PIC ONLINE!!! Pussy will dry up quick as can be....and you'll never get a 2nd date.

Franklin
04-19-2015, 01:35 AM
I was just joking when I said I'd post her pic online here since there're so many pedos and fags around this place. Maybe I'll post her twitter avatar here and say she is 10 times prettier, but that's all, I only let my very best friends see her pics tbh. And theoretically this is not my first date with her I think, we had another "date" last year when we went together to a college for job interview but that wasn't really a date, so you're right if you mean this is my first ever REAL date, tbh.

Thanks for your advice though.

m>s
04-19-2015, 10:49 PM
Dang I was hoping to hear to good news tonight, the suspense is killing me 8)

Franklin
04-19-2015, 10:54 PM
I'll do it tomorrow don't worry, I'll contact her later today making an appointment. I received a phone call from my professor last night dude asked me to revise an article the soonest I can so I decided to get shit done today, and Goddess was busy both Saturday and Sunday so she also needs a day for rest imho.

m>s
04-19-2015, 10:58 PM
I want to see pics from the wedding here in a couple of years scrah

Franklin
04-19-2015, 11:07 PM
I'll turn 27 later this year and she's also gonna hit the 25 mark this summer so I don't think we'll wait too long. Although I want to adhere to Leykis's golden principle that tells us to never get married before the age of 30 but I'll also have to listen to goddess's thoughts tbh. I'll surely share those pics with you my friend but not here of course, I'll send those pics to your mailbox or somewhere so you can see them privately.

m>s
04-19-2015, 11:56 PM
Of course

m>s
04-20-2015, 11:24 PM
Update?

Franklin
04-21-2015, 07:28 AM
She declined me, just like you predicted bro, she decided to move on a long time ago. She even said she never liked me at all... but I asked her persistently and then finally she admitted that she once liked me with no words but a few slight nods. So was it my procrastination that wore out her patience, or something else? She told me that our personalities don't fit, she's gregarious and outgoing while I'm very quiet, but this can be understood in two opposite ways. Our characteristics may complement each other very well, but she doesn't agree. Such is life and I have experienced things 10 times as bad, so don't worry about me bro.

I presumed two reasons but she denied both. I said it was my fault that I hesitated all the time and finally let her down, but she said it was not the case. And when I said it was the PwC job that made the difference, she refused to admit it either. But I can tell it was just around the time when she signed with PwC that her attitude to me seemed to have changed, for example, her tone sounded reluctant and cold.

I have done a lot of research online concerning her hometown and the people living there, and most of the reports said most people there are sycophantic and sybaritic, and good people are in sheer minority over there. But I tried to ignore all the negative info, and didn't want to believe even one word out of the bad comments even though I knew they were most likely truths.

She said to me that she doesn't have no feeling for me now (which is probably true). But a more important reason, I fathom, is that I don't have the resources to satisfy her desires. She's gonna work at PwC where most of her senior colleagues make 10 times more than what I'm expected to earn, and apparently she is convinced that she can find a better dude over there. I should've quit it all as soon as I knew she signed with PwC, tbh.

She must have known what I was going for today, so she prepared the words carefully to turn me down, I could tell. She chose material over spirit and I could give her nothing but my best wishes. There was a time when I could've succeeded if I acted bold, but that time was long gone just as she said, and it may not be a bad thing for me imho. I mean, even if I proposed it and she accepted it last summer, she would've kicked me out all the same by now for whatever reason. She's probably just not the right one for me, I want some girl who has faith in love but obviously she doesn't have it, and yes there are few such girls in the world today so maybe it's just my fate to be a lifelong celibate.

She said I'm a good person and that people like me who're so faithful to love are very rare in the world today. She also had a hard time rejecting me, I could tell from her facial expressions. She denied everything, she refused to admit she cared about me even (which was obviously a lie). I had some ideal expectations for our future, OUR future, but they were ruthlessly shattered by the cruel reality. In an ideal world maybe she would've chosen me, but in this monetary world she had many more things to consider.

I shall take my own share of blame too, of course. I should've shown her my pure love with real actions but not blank words, and it was my relentless hesitance that made a girl who once liked me lose her patience finally. She, as a friend of mine, suggested me that I should act more actively and boldly next time I find a girl I like. She is still very kind to me, but only as a friend now... I'm still naive like a kindergarten kid when it comes to love, maybe things would've been completely different if I had listened to your advice when the iron was still hot. But imho, everything that seems bad now may turn out to be a blessing in disguise. Maybe I have done something wrong, or said something wrong that broke her heart, or maybe she declined me for financial reasons just like a venal person would do. But anyway, she decided to move on a long time ago, and now it's my time to move on, tbh.

m>s
04-21-2015, 07:54 AM
Damn

Franklin
04-21-2015, 08:06 AM
Bump this thread and all the stupid threads of this topic tbh. And check my title... it's moral victory for me, tbh.

She doesn't wanna be an average person. She came from a small town, giving up a decent teaching job at her home town so it's easy to say she has come to our city with the hope of changing her fate. She craves a bourgeois style of life, she works part-time to earn extra money so she can buy herself the newest iphone and other stuffs that she thinks fashionable. She knows what a person I am and she's convinced that I'm not the type of person she wants, which's the real reason why she declined me. She doesn't have no feelings for me, she doesn't think of personalities fit... which are all pretexts tbh. she's known what I person I am since the very beginning tbh, she liked me last summer and she flirted with me because she accepted me as the person I am, but she changed drastically after getting that PwC offer imho. Her goal skyrocketed after signing with PwC and the bar was raised far above where I could reach. Even though she doesn't wanna admit it, that is the cold bloody truth tbh. I used to think that she was a faithful person and she was waiting for me, but now it's clear that you're right, m>s, while I was horribly wrong. She wants a dude with a line of zeros next to his name, not a brokeass college graduate who's used to a frugal life, tbh.

m>s
04-21-2015, 09:58 AM
Well honestly dude all of the poems and obsession without ever making a move probably freaked her out women don't like that. Try being more alpha and decisive and asking her out next time instead of plotting for a year, looking for signs and things that could be real or imagined etc. just ask straight up instead of wasting your time trying to find some deeper meaning in every word or action. No poems and online messages, researching her hometown etc just "hi I'm rogue, do you want to go out to dinner?" That's it

DD
04-21-2015, 10:16 AM
Sorry to hear bro, I was rooting for you. Lesson learned, though.

Franklin
04-21-2015, 09:27 PM
The most important lesson I've learned is that, one should always adhere to his religion tbh. Celibacy is my religion but I kind of betrayed it somehow last year, and the result has turned out to be painful. I should've remained cold and solid with my religion and not given a shit about her flirting signs, like saying hey, the baddest ass misogynist Mark Celibate won't buy none of your shits. But instead, consciously or not, I fell into her trap and stepped into the emotional quagmire that haunted me for nearly a year. Maybe I'm already a patient of the so-called dissociative identity disorder, I can be extremely kind to a woman I love and meanwhile very cold to the rest of them whom I refer to as "bitches". Unfortunately it was my woman-friendly self that took the best of me last year, and now it's time to let its misogynist counterpart take control imho.

m>s
04-21-2015, 09:29 PM
Or you know you could've just not handled it like a creeper and she might have said yes last summer

Stop making excuses brah

cantthinkofanything
04-21-2015, 09:33 PM
Goddess demands me to abandon all religion except worship of Goddess and by proxy, praying to Creation.

Franklin
04-21-2015, 09:56 PM
Just as she said herself bro, we are just not the right ones for each other so even if I hadn't acted like a creeper and got it done, she would've jilted me by now anyway. She has such high desires that I can never satisfy, women are greedy tbh. We can be good friends but when it comes to finding your significant other, it's a whole different story imho.

m>s
04-21-2015, 10:09 PM
She said that just to let you down easy brah, she wouldn't actually say "no rogue I don't want to date you because you creeped me out"

m>s
04-21-2015, 10:35 PM
Now that it doesn't matter what does LG look like? Post pics

Franklin
04-21-2015, 10:48 PM
Bitch looks average at best and that's said without seeing her teeth which are just fucked up like a carpenter's fingernails, tbh. You would want to vomit if you see a face of hers with her fucking teeth shown tbh.

m>s
04-21-2015, 11:18 PM
That's telling you more than her brah. You were the one who was obsessed and never even asked her out. It may seem like I'm being harsh son but that's not my intention, I'm honestly disappointed tbh.

Franklin
04-21-2015, 11:43 PM
Maybe I was just no that into her in the first place bro. I'm a local handsome dude with a good job and impressive education background it's not gonna be very hard for me to find a bitch twice as good as the whore goddess tbh. I just kinda fooled myself into such a delusion to gain some literature inspiration, imho.

2pac > Kobe
04-22-2015, 07:09 AM
i've practiced being a celebate for the past 7 months. What have I learned? sex is overrated tbh and I feel disgusted about my past relations

Franklin
04-22-2015, 07:28 AM
So you should seriously consider making it a permanent deal tbh, try to convert yourself to celibacy and you'll live a much happier/easier life.

TDMVPDPOY
04-22-2015, 08:39 AM
so i assume ur in the friendzone...

in the friendzone, there is also another title u should aim for....friends with benefits... :D

i told u from day 1 clown, she will go onto better things if theres a dude who can offer her more then what u can offer...thats just how it is in fkn asia...

Franklin
04-22-2015, 10:18 PM
so i assume ur in the friendzone...

in the friendzone, there is also another title u should aim for....friends with benefits... :D

i told u from day 1 clown, she will go onto better things if theres a dude who can offer her more then what u can offer...thats just how it is in fkn asia...
This is so fucking true my yellow fella. But I really don't see how I can benefit from her, maybe she can introduce some of her friends who're also single to me? Rhea was my friend last summer (when LG still had a feeling for me), but she didn't do a damn to help us... It's like, LG and I are both very passive when it comes to love and Rhea knew that we liked each other, so it would've been great if Rhea offered us a boosting hand, but bitch didn't do no damn thing.

BUT LG is right, we have totally different pursuits of life and ideologies. So even if we had come together back then we would've still broken up by now imho. A libra and a Cancer can be very good friends, but rarely lovers imho.

z0sa
04-23-2015, 05:12 AM
I know youre a commie but at least publish these so you can make some mula from your efforts.

Franklin
04-23-2015, 09:28 AM
I know youre a commie but at least publish these so you can make some mula from your efforts.
So I guess it wasn't a total waste of time for me to write these poems, at least I can hope to make some dough out of them someday. Thanks :toast