PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Spurs Better Hope The Mavs Beat The Rockets Or Else Harden Will Clown Kiwi Fruit

Koolaid_Man
04-19-2015, 07:42 AM
I really don't like Harden for personal reasons....he tried (and failed) to cock block a blond I was hollaring at during All-Star weekend a couple years back....but that being said dude would light Kiwi the fuck up....the Rockets are surging with youthful legs....they dont need all the big name recognition....but they have athletes that pose a match-up nightmare for the Spurs....Dwight coming back will help but he's not even the main attraction anymore....if he came back and only worried and focused on Defense which he's capable of....then the Spurs should be worried.... why? because Dwight mostly fouls out trying to play offense....if the Rox only allow mental midget to score on chippies and alley's and direct setup plays coming from Harden they will also beat their 2nd round opponent... I think Harden v Kiwi is tough for Kiwi because unlike Lebron I will admit Harden can shoot the shit outta that thang....so as usual Kiwi bodies up and Harden will get around him or hit him with a jumper....Harden is much quicker than Lebron off the dribble and will repeatedly get to the rim vs Kiwi...and if he doesn't he will lite him up from 3....Spurs only hope is being gifted with another injury from their opponent....(knock on wood this time)

as for the Clippers...they are choke artists down the stretch...of course I'd like to see them advance but I'm afraid it's the same old song for them....

personally...I'd prefer to see a Rocket's Clippers series.....Dallas v. Spurs would be boring as fuck to watch and to be honest they'd damage NBA ratings and credibility as they typically do....I wish both teams would just GO AWAY!!! it would be nice if the basketball gods would do us all a favor this year and send both teams packing....it may not happen but I really do believe those two teams in particular are detrimental to a vibrant and exciting league....they are sickening to watch

SpurAddict561
04-19-2015, 11:24 AM
Meanwhile, inside the Lakers post season conference room
http://media.salemwebnetwork.com/cms/CW/faith/13189-Lottery1.1200w.tn.jpg

mclinejr
04-19-2015, 01:22 PM
Hardin ain't shit.

MeloHype
04-19-2015, 01:23 PM
duncanblocksharden.gif

Infinite_limit
04-19-2015, 01:23 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2013/12/james-harden.jpg

Infinite_limit
04-19-2015, 01:25 PM
Did Thunder use those draft picks they received for Harden?

~O~
04-19-2015, 01:31 PM
Meh...

tlongII
04-19-2015, 01:44 PM
The Spurs won't get past the Clips anyway.

SpurAddict561
04-19-2015, 02:03 PM

Guest are getting the broom

Mitch
04-19-2015, 02:04 PM

Where are the guests going to be when the 2nd round begins?

SpurAddict561
04-19-2015, 02:18 PM
Chilling at Wes Matthews house watching the rest of the playoffs unfold

Ginobili3
04-19-2015, 03:42 PM
Kiwi is a pretty delicious fruit

InRareForm
04-19-2015, 06:05 PM
I like kiwi

KaiRMD1
04-19-2015, 06:29 PM
Didn't Koolaid pretty Ibaka was out for the playoffs last year?

milkyway21
04-19-2015, 07:08 PM
I really don't like Harden for personal reasons....he tried (and failed) to cock block a blond I was hollaring at during All-Star weekend a couple years back....but that being said dude would light Kiwi the fuck up....the Rockets are surging with youthful legs....they dont need all the big name recognition....but they have athletes that pose a match-up nightmare for the Spurs....Dwight coming back will help but he's not even the main attraction anymore....if he came back and only worried and focused on Defense which he's capable of....then the Spurs should be worried.... why? because Dwight mostly fouls out trying to play offense....if the Rox only allow mental midget to score on chippies and alley's and direct setup plays coming from Harden they will also beat their 2nd round opponent... I think Harden v Kiwi is tough for Kiwi because unlike Lebron I will admit Harden can shoot the shit outta that thang....so as usual Kiwi bodies up and Harden will get around him or hit him with a jumper....Harden is much quicker than Lebron off the dribble and will repeatedly get to the rim vs Kiwi...and if he doesn't he will lite him up from 3....Spurs only hope is being gifted with another injury from their opponent....(knock on wood this time)

as for the Clippers...they are choke artists down the stretch...of course I'd like to see them advance but I'm afraid it's the same old song for them....

personally...I'd prefer to see a Rocket's Clippers series.....Dallas v. Spurs would be boring as fuck to watch and to be honest they'd damage NBA ratings and credibility as they typically do. ...I wish both teams would just GO AWAY!!! it would be nice if the basketball gods would do us all a favor this year and send both teams packing....it may not happen but I really do believe those two teams in particular are detrimental to a vibrant and exciting league....they are sickening to watch

ENVY. JEALOUSY!! .

The Clippers are in. The Lakers are out.

Just light a candle so you win in the draft :angel. :D

Horse
04-19-2015, 07:54 PM

personally...I'd prefer to see a Rocket's Clippers series.....Dallas v. Spurs would be boring as fuck to watch and to be honest they'd damage NBA ratings and credibility as they typically do....I wish both teams would just GO AWAY!!! it would be nice if the basketball gods would do us all a favor this year and send both teams packing....it may not happen but I really do believe those two teams in particular are detrimental to a vibrant and exciting league....they are sickening to watch
Get the fuck outta here only thing we have to worry about vs Houston is the refs and all hardons bullshit calls. And hardon vs Paul? that will ruin the nba two faggots who try harder to get fouled than to score. Most ref-dependent players in the league.

100%duncan
04-19-2015, 08:26 PM
Thanks op. :lol

Koolaid_Man
04-19-2015, 08:57 PM
Thanks op. :lol

For what...I've picked no winners....comprende?

100%duncan
04-19-2015, 09:41 PM
For what...I've picked no winners....comprende?

Thanks faggot :lol