PDA

View Full Version : Chest Thumpers

sananspursfan21
04-20-2015, 12:10 AM
Wow, have we ever seen a team that show boats and freaks out after every basket? Chris Paul hits a two at about 11 feet and the crowd goes nuts and Paul just pumps his fist and pounds his chest. These guys are disguisting. I hope the Spurs mop the floor with this trash Wednesday

cd98
04-20-2015, 12:11 AM
Clippers are playing with energy. I've got no problem with that. Spurs need more energy if they want to compete.

sananspursfan21
04-20-2015, 12:13 AM
Yea, nothing wrong with energy. But it's annoying when every little play causes the fans and players to lose their minds. It's not about playing with a little energy. I hope they wear themselves out with all this egotistical showboating. Go for it Clips :)

Juggity
04-20-2015, 12:15 AM
Wow, have we ever seen a team that show boats and freaks out after every basket?

Yes. Thunder, Warriors, etc. do it to an even greater extent.

tim_duncan_fan
04-20-2015, 12:15 AM
I wish someone on the Spurs was half as pumped about playing basketball and trying to be the best player.

Tim is scared out of his fucking mind because of how intense the game is. Kawhi is shying away.

Manu has to think about how to walk or else he trips over himself.

Pop doesn't like Patty for some reason.

We're done.

Juggity
04-20-2015, 12:17 AM
Tim is scared out of his fucking mind because of how intense the game is. Kawhi is shying away. Manu has to think about how to walk or else he trips over himself. Pop doesn't like Patty for some reason. We're done.

Hoping this is a joke post tbh.

SpurPadre
04-20-2015, 12:18 AM
Yea, nothing wrong with energy. But it's annoying when every little play causes the fans and players to lose their minds. It's not about playing with a little energy. I hope they wear themselves out with all this egotistical showboating. Go for it Clips :)

They feed off the showboating. The game was pretty much over when deandre was talking Shit after his blocked shot on Manu. And then it was further amplified when Barnes had his theatrics with Baynes.

sananspursfan21
04-20-2015, 12:19 AM
I wish someone on the Spurs was half as pumped about playing basketball and trying to be the best player.

Tim is scared out of his fucking mind because of how intense the game is. Kawhi is shying away.

Manu has to think about how to walk or else he trips over himself.

Pop doesn't like Patty for some reason.

We're done.

Uhh not sure if sarcastic or cliff jumping. They're far from done. HORRIBLE game from Spurs and out of their mind game by LA, I'm thinking a 4-2 win from San An, just disappointed they didn't sock em in the mouth on game 1

tim_duncan_fan
04-20-2015, 12:20 AM
Hoping this is a joke post tbh.
This is how it's gonna be unless we somehow get Deandre Jordan in foul trouble next game.

He intimidated the entire team to the point where all of them (except Tony, who is hurt and therefore useless and Manu, who actually does look as if he has to think about walking/dribbling) were scared to shoot.

Tim is being Tim.

Hopefully the Clippers are less hyped next game and just miss more shots.

sananspursfan21
04-20-2015, 12:21 AM
They feed off the showboating. The game was pretty much over when deandre was talking Shit after his blocked shot on Manu. And then it was further amplified when Barnes had his theatrics with Baynes.

Yea, these guys feed off of emotions. 9/10, these guys fizzle out and get whooped. But every now and again (2011 grizz), they get away with winning with a low talent team. Just hope the Spurs knock em off quick or it could be the Grizzlies all over again

crc21209
04-20-2015, 12:21 AM
:lol They've been like that for years tbh...

Bynumite
04-20-2015, 12:22 AM
Still not as bad as the towel waving scrubs on the cucks bench.