PDA

View Full Version : Can we stop running the tony parker show in the 1st quarter?

dabom
04-20-2015, 12:32 AM
We usually ran plays for kawhi early during our late run in the RS with great success but enrique decided that wasn't good enough for him for some fucking reason.
We're not going to get any type of lead doing it.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 12:32 AM
Hey, a Tony Parker thread.

Clipper Nation
04-20-2015, 12:35 AM
We usually ran plays for kawhi early during our late run in the RS with great success but enrique decided that wasn't good enough for him for some fucking reason.

And mainstream fans were actually buying his "It's Kawhi's team now" shit :lol

apalisoc_9
04-20-2015, 12:35 AM
NOLA and Houston was all a two man game and neither of them resulted to anything offensively.

benstanfield
04-20-2015, 12:36 AM
:pop: "We aren't winning a championship without TP9Network"

dabom

I swear to fucking god. So many fucking fail kids don't understand the difference between saying something and actually doing it. :lmao

apalisoc_9

Congrats bro. I'll be cheering for you guys against Homosexual Warriors...

Ditty
04-20-2015, 12:39 AM
Tony Parker was horrible offensively for the most part tonight. He needs to outplay CP3 next game, which is highly possible. If not we are fucked, especially if Pop defers to Joseph to pick up his slack.

dabom
04-20-2015, 12:41 AM
Tony Parker was horrible offensively for the most part tonight. He needs to outplay CP3 next game, which is highly possible. If not we are fucked, especially if Pop defers to Joseph to pick up his slack.

No it's not. I just want the role player Tony Parker back. This enrique guy is jacking my team.

Ditty
04-20-2015, 12:42 AM
No it's not. I just want the role player Tony Parker back. This enrique guy is jacking my team.

He was a horrible ball stopper tonight and dribbled too much though, but he can easily outplay Paul on one of his better nights which was not tonight.

mkurts
04-20-2015, 01:37 AM
Let's just say Paul and the Clippers played outstanding defense on Parker, some of the best D in history.

ElNono
04-20-2015, 01:39 AM

Hopefully he will, we're all rooting for him.

If he doesn't though, don't forget he's playing injured.

dabom
04-20-2015, 01:39 AM

:lmao

ErnestLynch
04-20-2015, 01:40 AM
What Tony needs to do is stop listening to the TNT crowd. It's not him -vs- Chris Paul. Spurs creamed Miami without TP scoring for 3 quarters in game 5, for example. It's not personal. It's not Tony -vs- the fat(ter) over-rated little point guard from LA who's never won jack. Let him get his points. You just get yours where you can and get out of the way of the scorers.

Nathan89
04-20-2015, 01:40 AM
You don't like the TP action that never leads to anything for his teammates and best case scenario he gets a 38% mid-range shot up?

z0sa
04-20-2015, 01:41 AM

I really hope this turns out to just be a joke, because that ankle tweak was not only minor, it was self inflicted. Tony has no excuse not to outplay CP3 after 2 days rest - or at least, play him to a standstill.

apalisoc_9
04-20-2015, 01:41 AM

:lmao

Malik Hairston
04-20-2015, 01:42 AM

Hey bro, watch what you say about Tony, he's playing with 2 broken ankles, a strained hamstring and apparently he might have ALS, tbh..

Nathan89
What Tony needs to do is stop listening to the TNT crowd. It's not him -vs- Chris Paul. Spurs creamed Miami without TP scoring for 3 quarters in game 5. It's not personal. It's not Tony -vs- the fat(ter) over-rated point little point guard from LA who's never won jack.

If Spurs had Chris Paul we'd be going for our third championship in a row. Why would you insult someone that just torched us?

ElNono
I really hope this turns out to just be a joke, because that ankle tweak was not only minor, it was self inflicted. Tony has no excuse not to outplay CP3 after 2 days rest - or at least, play him to a standstill.

He said it's going to hurt a lot tomorrow, but he should be ok for Wednesday. Let's hope so.

dabom
04-20-2015, 01:43 AM
Hey bro, watch what you say about Tony, he's playing with 2 broken ankles, a strained hamstring and apparently he might have ALS, tbh..

Sore vagina and fragile ego too. :lmao

ErnestLynch
04-20-2015, 01:45 AM
You don't like the TP action that never leads to anything for his teammates and best case scenario he gets a 38% mid-range shot up?

Parker used to put a lot of miles on the court, circling all the way around from the top of the key to down under, around, back to the top of the key...creating... he doesn't do that any more. Or drive the lane like he did. Either it's age or he's just gotten lazy but that's not the Parker of a few years ago. By any stretch. I think it's laziness. Lack of hunger. He's not on the floor, literally, like he used to be. Driving the lane, taking hard falls, going on suicide missions to the paint. That's the old Tony Parker. The Tony Parker that owned the paint. I miss that Tony Parker.

UZER
04-20-2015, 01:46 AM
:lol at the falling down contest between Parker and Blake....embarrassing

dabom
04-20-2015, 01:48 AM
2012 and 2013 tony was a great player. We needed him on the floor at all times. People even said he was getting better defensively. lol.
We're not getting that tony back for 2 reasons, The team is about ball movement and he can't hit shots with any effectiveness anymore.

LongtimeSpursFan
04-20-2015, 01:48 AM

Actually the spurs were 2-1 against Clippers this year. In both games Spurs won Parker had 20+ points and 11 assists averages. Not sure where you are getting your information from but it would seem to be incorrect.

dabom
04-20-2015, 01:50 AM
Actually the spurs were 2-1 against Clippers this year. In both games Spurs won Parker had 20+ points and 11 assists averages. Not sure where you are getting your information from but it would seem to be incorrect.

Did you watch the game faggot?

Stabula
04-20-2015, 01:51 AM
Tony is catching way too much heat over this game. The Clippers played outstanding defense on him, it was clear they were going to do whatever it took to get the ball out of his hands. The Clippers obviously doubled Leonard, and because Leonard was unable to find the open man, they took him out of the game. Why isn't Leonard catching the same level of heat?

dabom
04-20-2015, 01:52 AM
Tony is catching way too much heat over this game. The Clippers played outstanding defense on him, it was clear they were going to do whatever it took to get the ball out of his hands. The Clippers obviously doubled Leonard, and because Leonard was unable to find the open man, they took him out of the game. Why isn't Leonard catching the same level of heat?

Let me see. Best player tonight vs the worst player for the spurs.

LongtimeSpursFan
04-20-2015, 01:54 AM
Did you watch the game faggot?

i have only missed two games in over 25 years. Yeah so I watch a lot of basketball.

dabom
04-20-2015, 01:55 AM
i have only missed two games in over 25 years. Yeah so I watch a lot of basketball.

Parker bad the ball enough tonight. We looked like shit. What am I missing?

rmt
04-20-2015, 02:02 AM

No team really doubled KL this season so he doesn't know how to react. Expect to see a lot more of this every time he catches the ball. They're not gonna just let him post up Barnes. Don't think he can learn how to pass out of the double on the fly.

Because KL still played okay considering and Parker laid an egg.

UZER
04-20-2015, 02:03 AM

^^Awesome. Don't know if I should give you some dap or feel sorry for you.

james evans
04-20-2015, 02:07 AM
I swear to fucking god. So many fucking fail kids don't understand the difference between saying something and actually doing it. :lmao
I knew it was bullshit. I called it in that thread. Every time parker plays against paul he's gunning. It's like he has a point to prove