PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: First the stationary bike in the hallway, now this.....

phyzik
04-20-2015, 08:37 AM
0kp1m-Uxrb4

Anger issues.... :lol

DD
04-20-2015, 09:16 AM
nothing a few cold ones couldn't fix

in2deep
04-20-2015, 09:37 AM
like an old german car, he starts having major issues and takes it out on his driver

MultiTroll
04-20-2015, 10:54 AM
https://jeffhempbp.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/geico-caveman.jpg

Monostradamus
04-20-2015, 11:09 AM
0kp1m-Uxrb4

Anger issues.... :lol

Still a healthier outlet than hitting the bottle.

Monostradamus
04-20-2015, 11:13 AM

True, unless he loses all self control and keeps drinking, until he has a moment of clarity and confesses his problem to random people on a sports forum.

Malik Hairston
04-20-2015, 11:14 AM
True, unless he loses all self control and keeps drinking, until he has a moment of clarity and confesses his problem to random people on a sports forum.

:lol who did that?

Monostradamus
04-20-2015, 11:20 AM
:lol who did that?
OP did :lol

I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

Malik Hairston
04-20-2015, 11:21 AM
:lmao..

Kyle Orton
04-20-2015, 11:28 AM
Hope your liver fails and you die with a cold one in hand you depressed worthless faggot

dirk4mvp
04-20-2015, 11:37 AM
:crofl

hater
04-20-2015, 11:41 AM
Old German panzer just looks goofy out there yelling at his teammates while getting torched n the defensive end.

Infinite_limit
04-20-2015, 12:46 PM
http://us.paulaner.com/img/com/mood_weissbier_natur.jpg

redzero
04-20-2015, 01:18 PM
Is phyzik the one who claimed to have shot those home-invaders, or am I thinking of someone else?

Malik Hairston
04-20-2015, 01:24 PM
Is phyzik the one who claimed to have shot those home-invaders, or am I thinking of someone else?

You think he's lying, tbh?

redzero
04-20-2015, 01:26 PM
Not really. Didn't seem to be bragging about it when he mentioned it.

benefactor
04-20-2015, 01:42 PM
I think that was mingus tbh.

Strange Love
04-20-2015, 09:37 PM

Fuck, I'm forgeting his name. Had it but slipped away.

He's the guy who said he would take down that dude that shot all those people in the batman premier movie with a headshot in the dark. :lol

Strange Love
04-20-2015, 09:37 PM
I think that was mingus tbh.

There you go. :lmao

AlexJones
04-20-2015, 09:40 PM
:lmao thread backfire

phyzik
04-23-2015, 01:24 AM

No, that was me... and it is true... I shot some home invaders a while back and posted about it, that was more than a decade ago.

I also stopped drinking so heavily back when I made that "clarity" post. I'm not embarrassed about it as I am cleaner now. At most I have a few glasses of wine on special occasions but that's about it these days.

regardless, this thread was not meant to be a slight on Dirk, I just thought it was funny.

redzero
04-23-2015, 02:54 AM
No, that was me... and it is true... I shot some home invaders a while back and posted about it, that was more than a decade ago.

I also stopped drinking so heavily back when I made that "clarity" post. I'm not embarrassed about it as I am cleaner now. At most I have a few glasses of wine on special occasions but that's about it these days.

regardless, this thread was not meant to be a slight on Dirk, I just thought it was funny.

I 100% agree with your decision, but I want to know how you feel about it. Years later, do you have any regrets?