PDA

View Full Version : Parker ethered

RD2191
04-20-2015, 05:42 PM
http://gothicginobili.com/?p=7573

RD2191
04-20-2015, 05:43 PM
And shout to Mikeanaro for posting the original link.

hater
04-20-2015, 05:44 PM
Lol gothicevita.com

RD2191
04-20-2015, 05:45 PM
Just read the article. Very little personal opinion and mostly facts and stats.

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 05:45 PM
I concur, with education and appropriate language we can have stats and facts that show us dude is hurting the team.

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 05:46 PM
At least he is not bisexual like Antonia.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 05:47 PM
At least he is not bisexual like Antonia.
:lmao

dabom
04-20-2015, 05:51 PM
Preaching to the choir. Only faggots deny this shit.

lefty
04-20-2015, 05:52 PM
Great read, tbh

dabom
04-20-2015, 05:54 PM
Some how it's all supposed to change in the playoffs. :lmao

Pop is one unreasonable faggot. :lmao

cd98
04-20-2015, 06:16 PM
Why are you posting an article from January. Those stats are stale and reflect mostly his play while overcoming injuries. Where are the stats the last few weeks of the season when the Spurs were on a roll? Let me guess, you don't have any of those stats. Well, without those, then this article is inconclusive and you don't know if the stats mean anything today.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:17 PM
Why are you posting an article from January. Those stats are stale and reflect mostly his play while overcoming injuries. Where are the stats the last few weeks of the season when the Spurs were on a roll? Let me guess, you don't have any of those stats. Well, without those, then this article is inconclusive and you don't know if the stats mean anything today.
Bahahahahahahahahahahshahaha. He is playing worse now then ever. Geezus you're a fucking retard.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:18 PM
This guy almost has more excuses than Tony Parker.

spurraider21
04-20-2015, 06:18 PM
so much new information i just got from this january article :lol

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:19 PM
Don't be a faggot. He's played bad all season. And he is playing bad now. The stats are very much relevant.

cd98
04-20-2015, 06:20 PM
Bahahahahahahahahahahshahaha. He is playing worse now then ever. Geezus you're a fucking retard.

Actually, he has played better than back in January. You are the retard as you can't even acknowledge the fact that the article is outdated. I'm not even a Parker fan, but I struggle to accept ignorant commentary and if you were at all honest in your criticism of Parker, you would acknowledge the holes, but you are just a blanket hater, which is a wonder why I have even bothered engaging you. Well, I only did it for today because I was looking for someone to argue with.

RD2191
Cd98, has managed to come up with multiple excuses for Parkers shit play. Impressive.

K...
http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/b8926d4a7f131c0a050257bb05e6667a?s=75&d=http%3A%2F%2F1.gravatar.com%2Favatar%2Fad516503a 11cd5ca435acc9bb6523536%3Fs%3D75&r=G

This is your etherer? SMH Barrel lickers.

Aaron McGuire works as a statistician for a moderately large financial services company

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:21 PM
Actually, he has played better than back in January. You are the retard as you can't even acknowledge the fact that the article is outdated. I'm not even a Parker fan, but I struggle to accept ignorant commentary and if you were at all honest in your criticism of Parker, you would acknowledge the holes, but you are just a blanket hater, which is a wonder why I have even bothered engaging you. Well, I only did it for today because I was looking for someone to argue with.
No he hasn't you tard. He's been shit all season. Post stats or gtfo.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:22 PM
So now stats don't mean anything?:lmao Parker fans.

K...
04-20-2015, 06:23 PM
I'll still go for the eye test. I haven't seen a surefire way to remove Parker from heavy minutes against starters and have ball movement. If Bobo didn't fall off a cliff I'd take a flier on point forward. IF Kyle weren't a rookie.....if manu werent getting older......if Mills could actually play PG....if cojo could be consistent.

cd98
I'm actually a Pop fan. And because I am a Pop fan, I side with him on idiot takes like Patty Mills or COJO should play 30 minutes a game over Parker. Again, if we had CP3 on our team, yes, I'd want him to play over Parker, but we don't. We have Parker, and he's been good enough to win 4 titles with during his career, so he's good enough to start and get us to the promised land. He's not my 6th favorite player on the team, but I'm a Spurs fan, not a player fan, and I prefer we go with the guys that can best win a title. And 30 minutes of Mills or COJO ain't it.

spurraider21
Don't be a faggot. He's played bad all season. And he is playing bad now. The stats are very much relevant.
i know he's been bad. what i dont know is why you felt urged to start yet another thread just to reiterate it yet again

SASdynasty!
04-20-2015, 06:24 PM
Hahahahaha, let's post some Tim Duncan articles from 2010 to prove he's not a good player while we're at it!

cd98
04-20-2015, 06:26 PM
So now stats don't mean anything?:lmao Parker fans.

No, they mean he was struggling back in January. And it's true, he was. But he picked up his play. And one thing you fail to understand is that stats tell you one limited thing and you can only extrapolate so much information from the stats. Which is why smart people like Pop aren't fooled by stats that show guys like Mills and COJO have less turnovers than Parker, because he knows that they don't have the ball like Parker and he knows that he doesn't want them to handle the ball in half court against pressure, that's why he plays them with Manu and has Manu handle. If you were honest in your assessment of the article, you would admit these things, but you're just a blind hater without true logic.

K...
04-20-2015, 06:26 PM
In general the stats were skewed by the injury recovery, by ceding the offense to other players, and yeah by sucking.

BTW, LOrd Diaz, what am i arguing? I believe the current battle cry is:

Kawhi is the alpha, lets judge him as alpha.

But nope. You couldn't handle that, and so five-ten threads, 20 hours, and lots of spin, here we are.

Nathan89
04-20-2015, 06:27 PM
Who better to do it than a statistician

K...
04-20-2015, 06:28 PM
what's up with that guys pic? He cropped out another guy. Not that that's wrong, but you can't take a damn decent selfie to put on your part time sports blog.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:29 PM
Apparently stats don't matter now or for some unknown reason a guys whose job is literally stats isn't qualified.:lmao

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:30 PM
ON/OFF COURT IMPACT
Virtually everyone is aware of the on/off impact that Kawhi Leonard has had this year with the Spurs. When Kawhi's on the court, they've played excellent ball. When he's not, they've been... shaky, to say the least. Fewer are aware of the fact that Tony Parker's on-court presence has been essentially the opposite. With Parker on the court, San Antonio has been outscored by one point (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01/on-off/2015/). Their defense has been atrocious and their offense has been below par. With Parker off, they've been absolutely excellent, outscoring opponents by 7.6 points. Here are some simple numbers on San Antonio's team performance with Tony Parker on and off the court from the current season:

http://gothicginobili.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Screen-Shot-2015-01-29-at-10.38.29-AM-1024x134.png

cd98
04-20-2015, 06:30 PM

I'd love to see his update in April. I don't think Parker haters would like it as much. Again, I'm not a Parker fan; I can acknowledge that his game has slipped a little and I acknowledge when he plays poorly, but I also don't overblow his decline, especially to the stupidity of thinking we are a better team with Patty or COJO playing 30 minutes a game. If you are a true Spur fan, you don't want that.

K...
04-20-2015, 06:31 PM
HAHAAA Finance, where you can buy and sell freely. Basketball, where you have signed contracts and have team synergy, but god damn, Morey is the best GM hands down.

hater
04-20-2015, 06:31 PM
I'll still go for the eye test. I haven't seen a surefire way to remove Parker from heavy minutes against starters and have ball movement. If Bobo didn't fall off a cliff I'd take a flier on point forward. IF Kyle weren't a rookie.....if manu werent getting older......if Mills could actually play PG....if cojo could be consistent.

Truth nukes

:lol shurtbus

hater
04-20-2015, 06:32 PM
HAHAAA Finance, where you can buy and sell freely. Basketball, where you have signed contracts and have team synergy, but god damn, Morey is the best GM hands down.

:lol

cd98
04-20-2015, 06:32 PM
ON/OFF COURT IMPACT
Virtually everyone is aware of the on/off impact that Kawhi Leonard has had this year with the Spurs. When Kawhi's on the court, they've played excellent ball. When he's not, they've been... shaky, to say the least. Fewer are aware of the fact that Tony Parker's on-court presence has been essentially the opposite. With Parker on the court, San Antonio has been outscored by one point (http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01/on-off/2015/). Their defense has been atrocious and their offense has been below par. With Parker off, they've been absolutely excellent, outscoring opponents by 7.6 points. Here are some simple numbers on San Antonio's team performance with Tony Parker on and off the court from the current season:

http://gothicginobili.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Screen-Shot-2015-01-29-at-10.38.29-AM-1024x134.png
Yes, except you left out the logic, like that Parker plays against the starters, which we play about evenly, and our bench dominates, as the second highest scoring bench in the league against other non-starters. Play Parker against the second unit, and I bet they do better. Maybe you can also ask for an update to the report to reflect all the numbers and not half the season.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:33 PM
let's see some stats fellas. don't just talk out of your ass.

hater
04-20-2015, 06:34 PM
Shortbusinflames.jpeg

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:34 PM
Yes, except you left out the logic, like that Parker plays against the starters, which we play about evenly, and our bench dominates, as the second highest scoring bench in the league against other non-starters. Play Parker against the second unit, and I bet they do better. Maybe you can also ask for an update to the report to reflect all the numbers and not half the season.
Nope, you're still wrong. And post some stats to back up what you're saying.

"This chart shows the on minus off performance in each of the metrics above. As an example, compare the 2015: ON - OFF column to the chart above. Note that eFG is calculated by 0.505 - 0.509 = - 0.004. Same is true of all the columns. Red indicates something that's bad for that column (for instance, the Spurs defended 11.5 points worse per 100 possessions with Tony on the court in the 2010 playoffs), green indicates something good (the Spurs net rating was 20.5 points per 100 possessions better with Tony on the court in the 2012 playoffs), and yellow indicates mediocrity or generally something close to zero. You'll note that with the singular exception of this year's increased on-court assist rate, Parker's play has been more detrimental to the Spurs this year than it's ever been in San Antonio's recent run. The past few years has seen a steady erosion of Parker's value. They've played better with Parker off the court than they have with him on it ever since the 2013 regular season. You know, two years ago.
There are a bunch of mitigating factors that should be considered here. To specify:

Parker tends to face starters and San Antonio's bench mob tends to destroy teams off the bench, inflating +/- differences.
The playoff numbers from 2010 to 2013 are comparing wildly different minute profiles, as he spent 70%+ of San Antonio's minutes on the floor.
Parker suffered injuries in the 2013 playoffs that significantly compromised his value.

All those factors considered, this still isn't good when it comes to this season's performance. Perhaps it's enough to explain and mitigate his performance last year, but not when the difference is as drastic as this year. Parker's performance has also overlapped highly with most of San Antonio's best performers this season, which makes it harder to justify the bench mob talk."

slick'81
04-20-2015, 06:36 PM
i know he's been bad. what i dont know is why you felt urged to start yet another thread just to reiterate it yet again

it won't end until Parker retires tbh

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 06:36 PM
Hahahahaha, let's post some Tim Duncan articles from 2010 to prove he's not a good player while we're at it!
Yet you clowns have no stats to back up your statements.

cd98
04-20-2015, 06:37 PM

Let's see some stats for the whole year, not January stats that only tell part of the story.

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 06:38 PM
Let's see some stats for the whole year, not January stats that only tell part of the story.
Where are your Parker is helping the team stats? all I see is complaining...

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:38 PM
that's the whole story. and you're the one claiming parker has been better. prove it.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:42 PM
List of parkerfans cd/98 excuses
1. Stats are skewed.
2. Stats are not relevant now because Parker is supposedly playing better.
3. Statistician in question is not relevant even though his job is statistician.

What will 4 be?

cd98
04-20-2015, 06:42 PM
Nope, you're still wrong. And post some stats to back up what you're saying.

"This chart shows the on minus off performance in each of the metrics above. As an example, compare the 2015: ON - OFF column to the chart above. Note that eFG is calculated by 0.505 - 0.509 = - 0.004. Same is true of all the columns. Red indicates something that's bad for that column (for instance, the Spurs defended 11.5 points worse per 100 possessions with Tony on the court in the 2010 playoffs), green indicates something good (the Spurs net rating was 20.5 points per 100 possessions better with Tony on the court in the 2012 playoffs), and yellow indicates mediocrity or generally something close to zero. You'll note that with the singular exception of this year's increased on-court assist rate, Parker's play has been more detrimental to the Spurs this year than it's ever been in San Antonio's recent run. The past few years has seen a steady erosion of Parker's value. They've played better with Parker off the court than they have with him on it ever since the 2013 regular season. You know, two years ago.
There are a bunch of mitigating factors that should be considered here. To specify:

Parker tends to face starters and San Antonio's bench mob tends to destroy teams off the bench, inflating +/- differences.
The playoff numbers from 2010 to 2013 are comparing wildly different minute profiles, as he spent 70%+ of San Antonio's minutes on the floor.
Parker suffered injuries in the 2013 playoffs that significantly compromised his value.

All those factors considered, this still isn't good when it comes to this season's performance. Perhaps it's enough to explain and mitigate his performance last year, but not when the difference is as drastic as this year. Parker's performance has also overlapped highly with most of San Antonio's best performers this season, which makes it harder to justify the bench mob talk."

Note that underlined and also note that he is using numbers from January and before, where Parker was playing some atrocious basketball. He picked up his game in February, and especially March, so its hard to know what the true numbers are. But even if the numbers show a decline from Parker, what they don't show is that the Spurs are better if you play Mills or COJO against NBA starters for 30 minutes. Those numbers aren't in his analysis, which is why ultimately, your conclusion that the Spurs should bench Parker and start Mills or COJO and play them 30 minutes is absurd. And Coach Pop would call you an idiot if you went to his press conference and asked him why he bothers starting Parker over COJO and Mills.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:43 PM
List of parkerfans cd/98 excuses
1. Stats are skewed.
2. Stats are not relevant now because Parker is supposedly playing better.
3. Statistician in question is not relevant even though his job is statistician.

What will 4 be?

cd98
04-20-2015, 06:47 PM
that's the whole story. and you're the one claiming parker has been better. prove it.

I'm not a statistician, and of course, neither are you. You pull an old article because that's the only thing you can find on the internet. You have no idea what those stats even mean, which is why you provide no analysis and just take what the guy says as gospel. It's annoying, but typical of a fan that has an agenda, regardless of facts or circumstances. Now, I know that Parker has played better because his numbers improved and he has looked much better than he did in January. You may disagree, but I don't really care because the ultimate proof is that Pop, who knows more about basketball than you know about starting repetitive threads, starts Parker over Mills and COJO, and won't play either over Parker for 30 minutes because that would be counterproductive for the team. As a Spurs fan, I want the optimal players playing, as a Parker hater, you would rather lose than see the Spurs win with Parker.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 06:55 PM
I'm not a statistician, and of course, neither are you. You pull an old article because that's the only thing you can find on the internet. You have no idea what those stats even mean, which is why you provide no analysis and just take what the guy says as gospel. It's annoying, but typical of a fan that has an agenda, regardless of facts or circumstances. Now, I know that Parker has played better because his numbers improved and he has looked much better than he did in January. You may disagree, but I don't really care because the ultimate proof is that Pop, who knows more about basketball than you know about starting repetitive threads, starts Parker over Mills and COJO, and won't play either over Parker for 30 minutes because that would be counterproductive for the team. As a Spurs fan, I want the optimal players playing, as a Parker hater, you would rather lose than see the Spurs win with Parker.
The problem is Parker is still playing like shit. You have no stats to back up what you say. You desperately want the Spurs to win with Parker for some reason. idgaf who the spurs win with as long as they win. You are confusing Parker playing well with the team playing well. Plenty of players put up good stat lines but don't make their teams better. 1 on 1 Parker would destroy Cojo or Mills but 1 on 1 doesn't matter. He is bad for the team and rarely makes anyone around him better. The stats back that up. So you can keep spinning and deflecting and making excuses but stats don't lie.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 06:55 PM
Stats are not relevant now because Parker is supposedly playing better
How would one know if he is playing better than he was in January?

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:13 PM
How would one know if he is playing better than he was in January?
He plays better now?

cd98
04-20-2015, 07:13 PM
The problem is Parker is still playing like shit. You have no stats to back up what you say. You desperately want the Spurs to win with Parker for some reason. idgaf who the spurs win with as long as they win. You are confusing Parker playing well with the team playing well. Plenty of players put up good stat lines but don't make their teams better. 1 on 1 Parker would destroy Cojo or Mills but 1 on 1 doesn't matter. He is bad for the team and rarely makes anyone around him better. The stats back that up. So you can keep spinning and deflecting and making excuses but stats don't lie.

So why does Coach Pop, who has more data than you (he's got more than a January article) and who is competitive and wants to win and is recognized as the best coach in the game and one of the greatest all time, why oh why does he play Parker over Mills and COJO? Could you explain that? And when you're done, I'd love to hear your theories on who shot Kennedy and if a man really did walk on the moon.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:14 PM
He plays better now?How would one know? That's my question.

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:20 PM
How would one know? That's my question.
Thats debatable and thats what we are discussing here yet some of Parker´s defenders dont have any stat or something to give, they said a 2 months article is old and the dude who wrote it is ugly but they didnt show their faces.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:20 PM
So why does Coach Pop, who has more data than you (he's got more than a January article) and who is competitive and wants to win and is recognized as the best coach in the game and one of the greatest all time, why oh why does he play Parker over Mills and COJO? Could you explain that? And when you're done, I'd love to hear your theories on who shot Kennedy and if a man really did walk on the moon.
Because Parker is a bitch, tbh. And Pop has benched him plenty before. Just because he's a great coach doesn't mean he doesn't make mistakes. He's shit the bed plenty of times. The media is just too chicken shit to call him on it.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:23 PM
Thats debatable and thats what we are discussing here yet some of Parker´s defenders dont have any stat or something to give, they said a 2 months article is old and the dude who wrote it is ugly but they didnt show their faces.So you don't know if Parker is playing any better since the article was written.

OK.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:25 PM
So you don't know if Parker is playing any better since the article was written.

OK.
We aren't making the claim, cd98 is and he has yet to post any stats that show Parker is playing better.

SupremeGuy
04-20-2015, 07:25 PM
He plays better now?Be specific. :cry

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:26 PM
Be specific. :cry
Link?

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:27 PM
We aren't making the claim, cd98 is and he has yet to post any stats that show Parker is playing better.OK, so none of you know if he has played better since the article was written.

I'm fine with that.

dabom
04-20-2015, 07:28 PM
Someone post stats saying otherwise. O right. There aren't any. :lmao

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:29 PM
OK, so none of you know if he has played better since the article was written.

I'm fine with that.
Not the one saying that he is. OK

dabom
OK, so none of you know if he has played better since the article was written.

I'm fine with that.

Post some stats saying otherwise faggot. Do your homework.

RD2191
Someone post stats saying otherwise. O right. There aren't any. :lmao

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:30 PM
So you don't know if Parker is playing any better since the article was written.

OK.
Nope, he is declining so I say he is not playing better, have you seen any moment where Parker recovers his speed? he always was the weakest Big 3 player and lucky to play with prime Duncan and prime Manu, Speedy Claxton was 3 millions years ago, but there was a Patty Mills last season during the Playoffs.
His court impact is most times negative even when scoring 25 points, dribble dribble etc.
No, I havent seen anything good since February to say he´s a better player, just the opposite.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:30 PM
Post some stats saying otherwise faggot. Do your homework.I made no claims either way.

I just pointed out that neither you nor anyone know if he has played better or worse or the same since the article was written.

I'm fine with that.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:31 PM
Nope, he is declining so I say he is not playing better, have you seen any moment where Parker recovers his speed? he always was the weakest Big 3 player and lucky to play with prime Duncan and prime Manu, Speedy Claxton was 3 millions years ago, but there was a Patty Mills last season during the Playoffs.
His court impact is most times negative even when scoring 25 points, dribble dribble etc.
No, I havent seen anything good since February to say he´s a better player, just the opposite.What is your proof of this?

Do you have the stats like the statistician has presented?

dabom
04-20-2015, 07:31 PM
I made no claims either way.

I just pointed out that neither you nor anyone know if he has played better or worse or the same since the article was written.

I'm fine with that.

Your not saying anything then. :lmao

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:32 PM

I'm fine with that.
Okay, so you're saying his play has stayed the same? Okay, that means he is playing like shit.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:33 PM
Your not saying anything then. :lmaoI said plenty.

Okay, so you're saying his play has stayed the same?No, I explicitly said you don't know if he is playing the same.

LongtimeSpursFan

The two wins thst Spurs had against over Clippers this year Parker averaged over 20 points and 10 assists. The one loss h had scored less then 10 points and 5 assists. I'd say based on those stats it's quite evident that Parker contribution to th team is important in beating LAC.

dabom
Okay, so you're saying his play has stayed the same? Okay, that means he is playing like shit.

I think that's the correct conclusion. :lmao

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:34 PM
I said plenty.

No, I explicitly said you don't know if he is playing the same.
No, you said you don't know if he's playing better or worse. if that's the case then he's playing the same which means he is playing like shit.

ChumpDumper
I think that's the correct conclusion. :lmaoDo you have stats like the person in the article to back up your claim?

How about you, rob?

dabom
The two wins thst Spurs had against over Clippers this year Parker averaged over 20 points and 10 assists. The one loss h had scored less then 10 points and 5 assists. I'd say based on those stats it's quite evident that Parker contribution to th team is important in beating LAC.

Did you see him in game 1 2015 playoffs first round last night? Not some fucking regular season game. It's quite evident from last night more Enrique is a quick series for the clippers. :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:36 PM
No, you said you don't know if he's playing better or worse. if that's the case then he's playing the same which means he is playing like shit.No, that isn't the case at all.

Read slower and with less rage.

I'm fine with that.

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:39 PM
What is your proof of this?

Do you have the stats like the statistician has presented?
Yeah, most of his games had a negative impact, he was a negative player even when he was young and healthy so make your own conclusions.
Do you have any stat that proves otherwise?
Dont you have anything to bring to the table other than questioning facts?
He sucks and you cant spin that fact.
Rob and I showed stats, what can Parker fans give to discuss?

dabom
04-20-2015, 07:40 PM
Chump can you give us a 101 on fallacies? :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:40 PM
Yeah, most of his games had a negative impact, he was a negative player even when he was young and healthy so make your own conclusions.
Do you have any stat that proves otherwise?
Dont you have anything to bring to the table other than questioning facts?
He sucks and you cant spin that fact.
Rob and I showed stats, what can Parker fans give to discuss?I haven't seen a comparison of the stats put forth in the article with those stats put up after the article.

Did you post them all somewhere?

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:41 PM
No, you said you don't know if he's playing better or worse. if that's the case then he's playing the same which means he is playing like shit.
The same means worst than shit because we are in the playoffs were serious game happens, but as you said if its the same its shit.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:41 PM
Chump can you give us a 101 on fallacies? :lmaoCan you give a comparison of the stats put forth in the article with those stats put up after the article?

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:42 PM
:lolchump

ChumpDumper
The same means worst than shit because we are in the playoffs were serious game happens, but as you said if its the same its shit.How do you know it's the same?

Mikeanaro
I haven't seen a comparison of the stats put forth in the article with those stats put up after the article.

Did you post them all somewhere?
No no, I havent seen you putting any info at all as I said, just questioning like an old man who just forget how to cross the street.

Mikeanaro
How do you know it's the same?
Because he is not better, so its same or worst.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:43 PM
No no, I havent seen you putting any info at all as I said, just questioning like an old man who just forget how to cross the street.You made a claim.

I didn't.

You did nothing to back up the claim.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:43 PM
Because he is not better, so its same or worst.How do you know he's not better? How do you know he is the same or worse?

dabom
04-20-2015, 07:44 PM
You made a claim.

I didn't.

Found it. :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:45 PM
Found it. :lmaoFound what?

dabom
Chump stop trying too hard. :lmao

ChumpDumper
Chump stop trying too hard. :lmaoNot even trying. This is way too easy.

SupremeGuy
04-20-2015, 07:46 PM
lol classic chump... :lol

derailing threads he doesn't like while contributing nothing to the discussion

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:46 PM
You made a claim.

I didn't.

You never claim anything, he is shit so I dont need to come here with an exhaust scientific test trying to convince everybody he is gassed, done and hurts the team to make some stupid shots adding no defense or balls to the game, eating important minutes.

SupremeGuy
04-20-2015, 07:47 PM
Can someone explain this thread to me? :cry

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:47 PM
lol classic chump... :lol

derailing threads he doesn't like while contributing nothing to the discussionActually I'm asking for proof of the claim that was made that Parker is playing the same or worse than he was according to the stats cited from January.

Simple stuff.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:48 PM

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:48 PM
How do you know he's not better? How do you know he is the same or worse?
How do you know he is? what are your observations to say he is better? he is shiet.

dabom
04-20-2015, 07:49 PM

ChumpDumper
How do you know he is? what are your observations to say he is better? he is shiet.I never made the claim that he is playing better or worse or the same.

You made the claim he is playing the same.

Do you have the stats used in the article since January to back up your claim?

Mikeanaro
Lol Porker is blind at this point, dribbling the ball screaming ¨WHERE ARE YOU TIM DUNCAN? WHERE ARE YOU¨

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:52 PM
I never made the claim that he is playing better or worse or the same.

You made the claim he is playing the same.

Do you have the stats used in the article since January to back up your claim?
I dont need stats that article was enough to show he is a negative player collecting lots of info, there is no evidence he is playing better so why someone would said that?

dabom
04-20-2015, 07:52 PM
Chump is that nerd in high school who is smarter than his classmates but then goes to college and finds out he is a dime a dozen. Smarter people than him everywhere.
Chump tries to play these games that everyone knows what he is going to do.
He is that toddler that plays hide-n-seek behind the curtains in plain sight but can't understand it because he is a toddler. His mind won't allow him.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:54 PM
I dont need stats that article was enough to show he is a negative player collecting lots of info, there is no evidence he is playing better so why someone would said that?OK, so you have no evidence so show he is playing the same or worse than he was shown statistically to play in the article from January.

That's fine.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:54 PM
Chump is that nerd in high school who is smarter than his classmates but then goes to college and finds out he is a dime a dozen. Smarter people than him everywhere.
He is that toddler that plays hide-n-seek behind the curtains in plain sight but can't understand it because he is a toddler. His mind won't allow him.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:55 PM
He is that toddler that plays hide-n-seek behind the curtains in plain sight but can't understand it because he is a toddler. His mind won't allow him.The funny thing is you guys fall for what I do every time.

You're doing it right now.

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:56 PM
OK, so you have no evidence so show he is playing the same or worse than he was shown statistically to play in the article from January.

That's fine.
You have no evidence at all, I have what he did ´till January the 30th, what do you have? nati.........nothing so what are you trying to discuss here?
You cant look smart when you are like a fat obese man asking for food change of diapers and everything when you dont do a thing.

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 07:58 PM

Why water is wet?

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:58 PM
You have no evidence at all, I have what he did ´till January the 30th, what do you have? nati.........nothing so what are you trying to discuss here?I am asking about his play after January.

You made a claim about his play since January, but nothing to back it up.

You cant look smart when you are like a fat obese man asking for food change of diapers and everything when you dont do a thing.I am asking you to back up your claim.

dabom
04-20-2015, 07:59 PM
The funny thing is you guys fall for what I do every time.

You're doing it right now.

My analogy was perfect. You keep thinking you do. :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 07:59 PM
My analogy was perfect. You keep thinking you do. :lmaoIt's happening as you post about me.

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 08:00 PM
I am asking about his play after January.

You made a claim about his play since January, but nothing to back it up.

I am asking you to back up your claim.
Nope, do your homework and prove to rob, dabom, Fkla me and everyone who thinks Porker is playing like shit that we are wrong.

dabom
04-20-2015, 08:01 PM
I don't want to push you to a melting point. Someone might call the mods.

ChumpDumper
Nope, do your homework and prove to rob, dabom, Fkla me and everyone who thinks Porker is playing like shit that we are wrong.You made the claim.

It is yours to back up.

That's how this works.

ChumpDumper
I don't want to push you to a melting point. Someone might call the mods.See? Happens every time. You're just posting about me now.

dabom
Nope, do your homework and prove to rob, dabom, Fkla me and everyone who thinks Porker is playing like shit that we are wrong.

He thinks the way to win an argument is to not have a position at all. What a sorry person that has no opinion on anything. :lmao

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 08:02 PM
He thinks the way to win an argument is to not have a position at all. What a sorry person that has no opinion on anything. :lmaoI'm not trying to win an argument.

I am asking for a poster to back up his claim.

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 08:03 PM
You made the claim.

It is yours to back up.

That's how this works.
Lol it seems college was like dabom said, I dont have nothing to back up since Im not talking to myself, move your ass and prove we are wrong stop this hurricane of evil threads that are hurting ST so much, SAVE ME! IM YOUR FATHER CHUMP!

LongtimeSpursFan
04-20-2015, 08:05 PM
Did you see him in game 1 2015 playoffs first round last night? Not some fucking regular season game. It's quite evident from last night more Enrique is a quick series for the clippers. :lmao

So then we agree. The Sours are 2-2 versus what many believe is a top three team in the NBA. And if the Sours are to continue to have success against the Clippers we need Parker to continue to put up 20/10 numbers.

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 08:05 PM
Lol it seems college was like dabom said, I dont have nothing to back up since Im not talking to myself, move your ass and prove we are wrong stop this hurricane of evil threads that are hurting ST so much, SAVE ME! IM YOUR FATHER CHUMP!What an interesting sentence.

You made a claim you can't back up.

That's OK.

Happens all the time here.

dabom
04-20-2015, 08:07 PM
So then we agree. The Sours are 2-2 versus what many believe is a top three team in the NBA. And if the Sours are to continue to have success against the Clippers we need Parker to continue to put up 20/10 numbers.

Give him the ball all you want. He ain't getting 20 points and 10 assist in any fucking game. Recipe for disaster. :lmao

RD2191
04-20-2015, 08:07 PM
Give him the ball all you want. He ain't getting 20 points and 10 assist in any fucking game. Recipe for disaster. :lmao

Mikeanaro
04-20-2015, 08:08 PM
What an interesting sentence.

You made a claim you can't back up.

That's OK.

Happens all the time here.
Detective Dumper Chump approaches the crime scene saying he will resolve the mistery, asks everybody to leave the crime scene and proceeds to interrogate the dead body.
-Where have you been?
-Who did this to you?
-It was a man? a women? a child?
-Do you have any stat or fact to prove you are dead?
-This is not a joke right?

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 08:09 PM
Detective Dumper Chump approaches the crime scene saying he will resolve the mistery, asks everybody to leave the crime scene and proceeds to interrogate the dead body.
-Where have you been?
-Who did this to you?
-This is not a joke right?It's not a mystery.

You made a claim you couldn't back up.

It's OK. no need to get snippy.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 08:09 PM
-Where have you been?
-Who did this to you?
-This is not a joke right?

dabom
04-20-2015, 08:10 PM
Everyone laugh at chump. He is not self aware that he is a moron. :lmao

RD2191
04-20-2015, 08:14 PM

K...
04-20-2015, 08:18 PM
guys i don't want to interrupt the shit party. but what are the stats supposed to show? I thought the topic of the day was "why can't kawhi see double teams and pass out of them without great effort that destroys the ball movement and allows the defense to reset"

ChumpDumper
04-20-2015, 08:19 PM
guys i don't want to interrupt the shit party. but what are the stats supposed to show? I thought the topic of the day was "why can't kawhi see double teams and pass out of them without great effort that destroys the ball movement and allows the defense to reset"The stats show January.

Blizzardwizard
04-20-2015, 08:19 PM
Damn, this is like some throwback Club thread with Xmas.

:corn:

rmt
04-20-2015, 08:34 PM
You guys can argue all you want - doesn't change the fact that the playoffs are here, the games COUNT, and he's playing like SH*t. I'm more concerned about Splitter's injury and the rest of the team's intensity. If enough of them get into gear, they can win this. They won big playoff games last year without much contribution from TP.

Pop needs to play Mills more and Diaw and Green need to find their shots. And if Reggie Miller refers to Parker as "head of the snake" again - what a joke.

pgardn
04-20-2015, 08:38 PM

Its past your bedtime son.
Dont forget your retainer and wash that get damn zit-ridden face.

dabom
04-20-2015, 08:43 PM
Its past your bedtime son.
Dont forget your retainer and wash that get damn zit-ridden face.

Comic relief showed up. :lmao

pgardn
04-20-2015, 08:46 PM
Comic relief showed up. :lmao

Ill comic release your ass after you go grab that switch off the tree for me to beat the hell out of you with.
And get that got damn candy out between your braces son.

dabom
04-20-2015, 08:49 PM
Ill comic release your ass after you go grab that switch off the tree for me to beat the hell out of you with.
And get that got damn candy out between your braces son.

Tears my friend. :lmao

pgardn
04-20-2015, 08:50 PM
Tears my friend. :lmao

Dont let your mom see.
Get to bed.