PDA

View Full Version : It's Over And Probably In Five

TD 21
04-20-2015, 07:11 PM
It's so typical of, as Harlem would say, vanilla fans, with their cliche takes, to say "it's only one game" . . . and in the literal sense, it is, of course.

But you have to take everything on a case by case basis. The signs of a team that is out of gas have been abundantly clear all season, yet the vast majority have chosen to ignore them. Even during the surge from February 27th until the final game of the season, it never felt the same as not just last season, but any of the three previous this group has played together. That's because it was mostly due to Leonard playing the best all around ball in the league and willing this team to a heights they're no longer capable of collectively sustaining.

Normally in these situations ('03 Lakers, '08 Spurs, '11 Lakers, '14 Heat), when it's over for these teams, it ends ugly. It seems hard to imagine now, but think of the way those teams went down. Next to no one saw those beat downs coming, either.

The unfortunate thing about this time is, whether Duncan and Ginobili play one final season or not, it really is the end of the run. In '08, the core was still good enough; they just needed to replenish the role players. That's no longer the case.

MultiTroll
04-20-2015, 07:17 PM
Even during the surge from February 27th until the final game of the season, it never felt the same as not just last season, but any of the three previous this group has played together
wrong.
All season, yes not the same. Pattycake out.
Stretch run? Definitely a few games where it was shades of last season.

Not buying your Negative Nancy over in 5 vs uber phaggot Clippers.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:17 PM
I said Clips in 5 and I'm sticking with it. Hopefully Parker retires or decides to open a french playboy mansion next season or something. He just needs to gtfo. I know law of averages doesn't really exist but I do believe that the Clips are hungrier and want it more. This is do or die time for them. They're excuses are running thin and I believe CP3 is due a series win against the Spurs.

Budkin
04-20-2015, 07:23 PM
It's so typical of, as Harlem would say, vanilla fans, with their cliche takes, to say "it's only one game" . . . and in the literal sense, it is, of course.

But you have to take everything on a case by case basis. The signs of a team that is out of gas have been abundantly clear all season, yet the vast majority have chosen to ignore them. Even during the surge from February 27th until the final game of the season, it never felt the same as not just last season, but any of the three previous this group has played together. That's because it was mostly due to Leonard playing the best all around ball in the league and willing this team to a heights they're no longer capable of collectively sustaining.

Normally in these situations ('03 Lakers, '08 Spurs, '11 Lakers, '14 Heat), when it's over for these teams, it ends ugly. It seems hard to imagine now, but think of the way those teams went down. Next to no one saw those beat downs coming, either.

The unfortunate thing about this time is, whether Duncan and Ginobili play one final season or not, it really is the end of the run. In '08, the core was still good enough; they just needed to replenish the role players. That's no longer the case.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/JtriSRmlbDw/maxresdefault.jpg

mkurts
Thanks to the irrational fear of super miracle Jordan

ElNono
Don't think this team is out of gas. And I still think we're taking this series.

- Vanilla fan

TheGreatYacht
04-20-2015, 07:26 PM
"This series is decided by Game 1"

- forum hipsters

Johnsyounger
04-20-2015, 07:30 PM
http://www.acting-man.com/blog/media/2012/11/2_sequence.jpg

Pound the rock
04-20-2015, 07:32 PM
Spurs been hearing that rhetoric for years

Malik Hairston
04-20-2015, 07:35 PM
I said Clippers in 7 prior to the series, and I'll stick with it..I don't think the Spurs will lose in 5, I expect them to get hot at home..I just can't imagine them winning on the road, at this point..

As I've said many times this season, I was one of the few Spurs fans that remained confident during the struggles in both 2013 and 2014..however, this year, while I believed in the team to start the season, it was evident by mid-season that this team wasn't going to win the championship in 2015, too much mileage, key injuries and uncertainty in the rotation..

While they may turn it around and beat the Clippers, it's quite possible, I can't imagine this mediocre road team winning multiple series' on the road, let alone beating a great Warriors team with one of the best HCAs we have ever seen..

- No HCA..this team was mediocre on the road for a reason..while they were a lot better down the stretch of the season, they are clearly still much more comfortable at home, especially the role players/shooters..

- An understated part of last year's run was Ginobili's excellence..while Parker was mediocre and inconsistent throughout the run, Ginobili was able to play the facilitator role at a high level, probably his best playoff run in 4 or 5 years..Parker's progressive decline has continued, but unlike last year, Ginobili isn't playing anywhere near the same level to negate it..

- Splitter's injury, obviously..Baynes has become a quality 4th big, but he's nowhere near a starting-caliber player, especially in the playoffs vs. a strong Clippers team

- The team is too reliant on Danny Green IMO..he's probably the best 3&D guy in the NBA nowadays, but the team is too reliant on his production..when he's off, the team struggles, and the FO did a poor job in building perimeter depth, as the drop-off from Leonard/Green to the backups is colossal from a defensive standpoint..

- The mileage..2 straight runs into June, can't ignore that..

DJR210
04-20-2015, 07:35 PM
Not sure if serious, but anyone who is seriously thinking the series is over at this point is a stupid fucking idiot :lol. The same idiots who said we were done halfway through the season.

FkLA
04-20-2015, 07:36 PM
Spurs are a different team at home. I'm pretty confident they'll win all three games here.

Stealing one on the road with an Enrique centric offense and Belli getting Green's minutes seems almost impossible though. Which makes the fact that Pop decided to treat the NO game like just another run of the mill regular season game that much more infuriating. Spurs would be at home up 1-0 if they'd held on to the 2nd seed tbh.

ElNono
04-20-2015, 07:45 PM
I said Clippers in 7 prior to the series, and I'll stick with it..I don't think the Spurs will lose in 5, I expect them to get hot at home..I just can't imagine them winning on the road, at this point..

As I've said many times this season, I was one of the few Spurs fans that remained confident during the struggles in both 2013 and 2014..however, this year, while I believed in the team to start the season, it was evident by mid-season that this team wasn't going to win the championship in 2015, too much mileage, key injuries and uncertainty in the rotation..

While they may turn it around and beat the Clippers, it's quite possible, I can't imagine this mediocre road team winning multiple series' on the road, let alone beating a great Warriors team with one of the best HCAs we have ever seen..

- No HCA..this team was mediocre on the road for a reason..while they were a lot better down the stretch of the season, they are clearly still much more comfortable at home, especially the role players/shooters..

- An understated part of last year's run was Ginobili's excellence..while Parker was mediocre and inconsistent throughout the run, Ginobili was able to play the facilitator role at a high level, probably his best playoff run in 4 or 5 years..Parker's progressive decline has continued, but unlike last year, Ginobili isn't playing anywhere near the same level to negate it..

- Splitter's injury, obviously..Baynes has become a quality 4th big, but he's nowhere near a starting-caliber player, especially in the playoffs vs. a strong Clippers team

- The team is too reliant on Danny Green IMO..he's probably the best 3&D guy in the NBA nowadays, but the team is too reliant on his production..when he's off, the team struggles, and the FO did a poor job in building perimeter depth, as the drop-off from Leonard/Green to the backups is colossal from a defensive standpoint..

A lot of this is true, I just think Tim and Gino can still bring a win on the road here or there, and at that point all bets are off, tbh... Gino wasn't all that great during the regular season last year either, he was really good in the Dallas series and then from the OKC series onwards...

Horse
04-20-2015, 07:46 PM
Anyone who truly believes this shit please go now and don't come back for round 2.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:47 PM
A lot of this is true, I just think Tim and Gino can still bring a win on the road here or there, and at that point all bets are off, tbh... Gino wasn't all that great during the regular season last year either, he was really good in the Dallas series and then from the OKC series onwards...
Start Gino, tbh. Dat nigga is always good for a fucking 30pt game at least once in a series.:lol

TXstbobcat
04-20-2015, 07:50 PM
Spurs in 6. I think the Spurs recover from last nights Ike Turner beatdown.

RD2191
04-20-2015, 07:51 PM
Spurs in 6. I think the Spurs recover from last nights Ike Turner beatdown.
:lmao

100%duncan
04-20-2015, 08:15 PM
Reads title, who's the OP. Oh no surprise

Robz4000
04-20-2015, 08:17 PM
Been saying the same thing tbh, tho I don't think the run is over. Duncan and Manu are still capable players; Spurs just need to find a Parker replacement. Monta Ellis is a free agent this offseason...

Bartleby
04-20-2015, 08:18 PM
OP's just asking to get shit on by everybody when this thread gets bumped.

dabom
04-20-2015, 08:19 PM

RD2191
04-20-2015, 08:21 PM
OP's just asking to get shit on by everybody when this thread gets bumped.
I am going get skull fucked if the Spurs win the series. I've made some bold claims to say the least.:lol

coachmac87
04-20-2015, 08:41 PM

I'm just not buying it right now...Only thing I agree with is things can change in a hurry good or bad..I mean look at last years Finals for example

"AC Game" Some on this board and across the nation said Spurs somewhat lucked out due to the AC going down and LeBron cramped up. Heat go on to win game 2 and go to Miami tied 1-1. Miami had the momentum and Spurs easily could've been down 0-2. Some on this board thought it was over...But what happened next?? Something that NOBODY here our across the world expected. Spurs made history.

Believe

Kool Bob Love
04-20-2015, 08:41 PM
in before the gentleman's sweep.

tholdren
04-20-2015, 08:46 PM

Get the fuck out of here fag

SnakeBoy
04-20-2015, 08:47 PM
I am going get skull fucked if the Spurs win the series. I've made some bold claims to say the least.:lol

If the Spurs win nobody will give a shit what your predictions were and even if they do you'll be able to just say "glad I was wrong". That's why it is such a chicken shit prediction.

playbonner15
04-20-2015, 08:47 PM

RD2191
04-20-2015, 08:49 PM
If the Spurs win nobody will give a shit what your predictions were and even if they do you'll be able to just say "glad I was wrong". That's why it is such a chicken shit prediction.
Bullshit. I'm not going to hear the end of it. Clips in 5, stay mad bro.

look_at_g_shred
04-20-2015, 08:52 PM

weebo
04-20-2015, 08:53 PM
Stop watching if losing a game is that damaging to your psyche. I've said it in other threads already: Losing the first game of the first series does not win you or lose you a championship. The Spurs could easily win on Wed. and people here will be claiming how the Spurs have all the momentum going home. So enough with these boo-hoo threads. Its a fucking sport not life. :lol

TD 21
04-20-2015, 08:56 PM

Yeah, if the NBA had a playoffs MVP, as opposed to a Finals one, I'd have had Ginobili (who, despite what ElNono claims, had a strong regular season too) just after Duncan last season. For some reason it's flown under the radar just how bad he's been the past few months. He wasn't great early either, but he's gotten progressively worse as the season has worn on and for the first time, it can't be blamed on an injury.

If you think about it, out of the eight that truly matter, relative to expectations, only Leonard, Duncan and Green, have played well this season. Hell, out of the rest of the roster, I'd only add Baynes, Joseph and maybe Ayres, though it's difficult to judge him given that he played so few meaningful minutes.

They also damn near played into June in '12. That's three straight deep runs, when Duncan and Ginobili were old before it even began and Parker and to a lesser extent, Diaw and Bonner weren't far off. It was bound to catch up to them eventually.

HI-FI
04-20-2015, 09:01 PM
I dont think its over in 5. I think Spurs could steal one in LA, but I could see Clippers winning in SA too. Agree with robdiaz that Clippers may play with more fire but I could see them imploding as well if things turn for the worse, especially with that nepotism.

It it would've been nice to get that no.2 spot, as I doubt Sours will get much ref hookups. not sure how much to blame on Pop or key players like Enrique giving very little.

still, I think Spurs can survive this.

Been saying the same thing tbh, tho I don't think the run is over. Duncan and Manu are still capable players; Spurs just need to find a Parker replacement. Monta Ellis is a free agent this offseason...
How they going to find Parker's replacement? Don't we have to eat the $45 million shit sandwich for a few more years?

DMC
04-20-2015, 09:03 PM

They're not beating this team in a series. Yeah, the schedule has been brutal lately, Leonard's out, Parker may not be 100%, it's December, etc., but how many times do we need to see the same things against them before we stop making excuses? The ease with which the Thunder play against them speaks volumes.

It's time the front office face reality, stop hoping to get lucky and pulls off a significant trade. There may be nothing they can do to change their standing, but they need to at least try.

pgardn
04-20-2015, 09:06 PM
Wow.

Nice finds.

Robz4000
04-20-2015, 09:06 PM
I dont think its over in 5. I think Spurs could steal one in LA, but I could see Clippers winning in SA too. Agree with robdiaz that Clippers may play with more fire but I could see them imploding as well if things turn for the worse, especially with that nepotism.

It it would've been nice to get that no.2 spot, as I doubt Sours will get much ref hookups. not sure how much to blame on Pop or key players like Enrique giving very little.

still, I think Spurs can survive this.

How they going to find Parker's replacement? Don't we have to eat the $45 million shit sandwich for a few more years?

They'll have loads of cap room this offseason even with Enrique's albatross. A max contract for Kawhi, a $8-$9 million contract for Green, $5-$6 million if Duncan comes back, and $4-$5 million for Manu if he does. Should still be enough to sign a difference maker afterwards.

Capt Bringdown
04-20-2015, 09:10 PM
The past few years Parker has been our best player. He's fallen off due to father time and we don't have anyone to replace his leadership and creativity.

Ditty
04-20-2015, 09:13 PM
Spurs in 6 if Pop makes the adjustments we are all recommending. If not I don't know...:depressed

lefty
04-20-2015, 09:15 PM
I think we still have a chance, despite Porker

benefactor
04-20-2015, 09:16 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/437/467/7d2.php

ElNono
04-20-2015, 09:19 PM
Yeah, if the NBA had a playoffs MVP, as opposed to a Finals one, I'd have had Ginobili (who, despite what ElNono claims, had a strong regular season too) just after Duncan last season. For some reason it's flown under the radar just how bad he's been the past few months. He wasn't great early either, but he's gotten progressively worse as the season has worn on and for the first time, it can't be blamed on an injury.

Meh, this is Gino and Tim time to shine. It's no surprise this team has rang largely when Tim and Gino have taken the team through the finish line. Doesn't have to be every game or every series (Tim was pretty poor against Dallas last playoffs, Manu was nearly non-existent against Portland).

Not even knocking your opinion, tbh... I just find it difficult to bet against these competitors in the playoffs.

HI-FI
04-20-2015, 09:19 PM
They'll have loads of cap room this offseason even with Enrique's albatross. A max contract for Kawhi, a $8-$9 million contract for Green, $5-$6 million if Duncan comes back, and $4-$5 million for Manu if he does. Should still be enough to sign a difference maker afterwards.
thats good news, better than I figured.

gilmor2002
04-20-2015, 09:28 PM
What's is sad is that if we can't win it this year, it's almost certain that Pop, Duncan and Manu will retire.. Nothing else to fight for..

So the team is left with Porker and Kawhi to lead the team and this forum will go down to doldrums with Porker bashing every single day.

K...
04-20-2015, 09:30 PM
Fascinating. But Monta would be the Gino replacement not the parker replacement. In other words parker would start as the ball handler and defer to monta as the game wore on. parker would focus on outside shooting, basically, the 2ndary chucker.

but o man the buthurt when monta won't pass to Kawhi would be legendary

look_at_g_shred
04-20-2015, 09:34 PM
What's is sad is that if we can't win it this year, it's almost certain that Pop, Duncan and Manu will retire.. Nothing else to fight for..

So the team is left with Porker and Kawhi to lead the team and this forum will go down to doldrums with Porker bashing every single day. guess your new here...

Ice009
04-20-2015, 09:35 PM
Do you guys want Monta Ellis now?

ElNono
04-20-2015, 09:37 PM
Go ask Mavfan what they think about Monta after their first game against Houston...

TheGoldStandard
04-20-2015, 09:39 PM
Do you guys want Monta Ellis now?

It would be nice to have someone who can actually attack the paint and score...

Spurs 4 The Win
04-20-2015, 09:40 PM

Thanks for the bump material faggot

Ice009
04-20-2015, 09:40 PM
Go ask Mavfan what they think about Monta after their first game against Houston...

I actually like Monta Ellis. Have liked him since GS and I wanted him in the 2013 off-season. That is why I was asking. Hardly anyone here really had any interest in him back then, but I think with Pop coaching him, he could maybe get the best out of him. I thought that our bench attack could have been almost unstoppable with both Manu and Monta breaking down defenses.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-20-2015, 09:41 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/437/467/7d2.php

Who is OP :lol

TheGoldStandard
04-20-2015, 09:42 PM
I actually like Monta Ellis. Have liked him since GS and I wanted him in the 2013 off-season. That is why I was asking. Hardly anyone here really had any interest in him back then, but I think with Pop coaching him, he could maybe get the best out of him.

Pop couldn't handle him.

ElNono
04-20-2015, 09:45 PM
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/bLm8OJObEnP4qxECdRoUz1i1svI=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3621562/Monta_WHO_ARE_YOU_GUARDING.0.png

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246580&page=13

look_at_g_shred
04-20-2015, 10:07 PM
Why is there a probably in the title? OP seems really confident.

davi78239
04-20-2015, 10:09 PM

Agree, but no one ever seems to want to come here for some reason or another. Do they think SA is lame? Are they intimidated by pop or the spurs system??

TheGoldStandard
04-20-2015, 10:13 PM
https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/bLm8OJObEnP4qxECdRoUz1i1svI=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3621562/Monta_WHO_ARE_YOU_GUARDING.0.png

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=246580&page=13

http://i60.tinypic.com/311xmph.jpg
It Happens

ElNono
04-20-2015, 10:17 PM
http://i60.tinypic.com/311xmph.jpg
It Happens

If you're comparing Monta's D with Beli's D, then you made my point.

TheGoldStandard
04-20-2015, 10:19 PM
If you're comparing Monta's D with Beli's D, then you made my point.

If Spurs and Pop are willing to play Beli long stretches here and there despite his bad D then it would support Monta being a viable option at least offensively

ElNono
04-20-2015, 10:26 PM
If Spurs and Pop are willing to play Beli long stretches here and there despite his bad D then it would support Monta being a viable option at least offensively

In the regular season, sure. But even Pop relegated Beli to spot minutes last playoffs unless he could hide him on defense.

I don't dislike Monta, I'm just saying even Mavs fans are starting to get irked with him.

spurs10
04-20-2015, 10:30 PM
Probably very wrong. Probably should stop watching. The Spurs probably have faced adversity a few times and come out fighting. With Patty's re-emergence we are going to be fine. The Clips got our worst game possible and will probably lose on Wednesday.

Malik Hairston
04-20-2015, 10:38 PM
:lol Monta Ellis would be a fucking terrible addition, tbh..

100%duncan
04-20-2015, 10:43 PM
Op is prolly the biggest cliffjumping "its all over go rebuild" faggot there is. Might beat my nig rob on this one

Spurs9
04-20-2015, 10:44 PM
Need Davis tbh

davi78239
We should find a way to get Beno back. Or Hill.

ezau
If Spurs fans survived 6, a playoff loss against the Clips wouldn't be too bad considering we already have 5.

itzsoweezee
04-20-2015, 10:46 PM
Like i said, this Spurs team sucks on the road. Have people figured out yet that these ridiculous road losses are not a coincidence? I knew that Knicks loss was going to be huge.

hater
04-20-2015, 10:49 PM
Lol yall are some stupid motherfuckers. If spurs play their best they can smoke these mofos. Its all about if they really want it ir not

daslicer
04-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Spurs just need to get a win against this team. The last 3 meetings against the clippers including game 1 they have been owned by this team. A win would do a lot for this team's confidence.

coachmac87
04-20-2015, 10:56 PM

B ut that's the thing bro...you want to hear it. You'd rather be right on this Spurs Forum instead of the Spurs winning...And you wanna see Parker the captain. You want that to happen. It's straight up chicken shit

DMC
04-20-2015, 11:52 PM
Monta Ellis is a chucker. He used to be a fucking phenomenal shooter in the lane, smooth as silk and can still finish quite well, but the NBA of today can't afford guys who can't play defense unless they are abso-fucking-lutely dominant on offense. When you have Dirk shooting 9-12 and Ellis shooting 6-20 or something stupid like that, you scratch your head and wonder how the fuck do you not get Dirk the ball until they just gang up on him and force him to pass.

Robz4000
04-21-2015, 12:01 AM
Op is prolly the biggest cliffjumping "its all over go rebuild" faggot there is. Might beat my nig rob on this one

Don't say they need to rebuild tbh, a quick retool should work. Enrique can't be the focal point of the offense anymore; taking over Manu's role may be for the best.

tmtcsc
04-21-2015, 12:09 AM

Every....fucking.... year. No faith in a team that has gone to 3 straight WC Finals and 2 straight NBA Finals.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SJjTKiu7b0w/Tv39G8eEeNI/AAAAAAAAFI0/gzQG6rUFSII/s1600/tumblr_l8bzeeo8q61qa7oseo1_r1_250.gif

100%duncan
04-21-2015, 12:11 AM
Don't say they need to rebuild tbh, a quick retool should work. Enrique can't be the focal point of the offense anymore; taking over Manu's role may be for the best.
I meant robdiaz but you are a pessimistic one too :lol

Robz4000
04-21-2015, 12:19 AM
I meant robdiaz but you are a pessimistic one too :lol

Too many posters have the same wording in their names imo.

Johnny RIngo
04-21-2015, 12:38 AM
The entire team sans Parker played at a dominant level last season - it's why we were able to offset Tony's shittyness in the playoffs. That kind of elite play is incredibly difficult to sustain as it requires numerous players coming together at the right time to work. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of our most vital post-season performers from last year dropped off this year whether it's due to injury, fatigue, or age. Splitter's the obvious one. Manu's another - he was probably our most important player in the playoffs last year. Manu ran the offense when Tony took multiple series off(Dallas and OKC most notably). He doesn't have that ability this year. Boris is a concern - he had a horrific game 1 when he's usually a very good playoff performer. He's 33 years old and played international ball in the summer. Could be pointing to signs of fatigue. I hope not - we really need him. It'd be disappointing to have two overpaid Frenchman on the roster. Green sucked but this game looked like one of this typical cold shooting nights. He's too good not to bounce back from that kind of performance.

The Clippers biggest advantage in this series is homecourt and Chris Paul. Having to play against an elite point guard is rough, especially when your PG is Tony Parker. He struggles against those types - hell, he struggles against the Langston Galloways and Jason Terrys of the NBA nowadays. Austin Rivers frustrated him yesterday. No idea what we're going to do about the TP situation. Can't defend or play within the offense. No longer able to drive to rim anymore and he seems to be frightened by tall shotblockers. He's also fallen in love with that ugly jumper of his(less efficient than a Deandre Jordan free throw). Looking like it's going to be Clippers in five or six.

RD2191
04-21-2015, 01:06 AM
The entire team sans Parker played at a dominant level last season - it's why we were able to offset Tony's shittyness in the playoffs. That kind of elite play is incredibly difficult to sustain as it requires numerous players coming together at the right time to work. It wouldn't surprise me if a couple of our most vital post-season performers from last year dropped off this year whether it's due to injury, fatigue, or age. Splitter's the obvious one. Manu's another - he was probably our most important player in the playoffs last year. Manu ran the offense when Tony took multiple series off(Dallas and OKC most notably). He doesn't have that ability this year. Boris is a concern - he had a horrific game 1 when he's usually a very good playoff performer. He's 33 years old and played international ball in the summer. Could be pointing to signs of fatigue. I hope not - we really need him. It'd be disappointing to have two overpaid Frenchman on the roster. Green sucked but this game looked like one of this typical cold shooting nights. He's too good not to bounce back from that kind of performance.

The Clippers biggest advantage in this series is homecourt and Chris Paul. Having to play against an elite point guard is rough, especially when your PG is Tony Parker. He struggles against those types - hell, he struggles against the Langston Galloways and Jason Terrys of the NBA nowadays. Austin Rivers frustrated him yesterday. No idea what we're going to do about the TP situation. Can't defend or play within the offense. No longer able to drive to rim anymore and he seems to be frightened by tall shotblockers. He's also fallen in love with that ugly jumper of his(less efficient than a Deandre Jordan free throw). Looking like it's going to be Clippers in five or six.
Ringo dropping truth nukes.

Proxy
04-21-2015, 01:12 AM
8/10

kobexxx
04-21-2015, 01:14 AM
Spurs will win at least 1 game, tbh

hooperflash
04-21-2015, 01:54 AM

ezau
04-21-2015, 02:29 AM
TD21 is the author of this best-selling thread called 'Gutless Worms (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177840&highlight=Gutless+Worms)'. :lol

urunobili
04-21-2015, 05:34 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs6/i/2005/115/7/e/__Jump_Off_a_Cliff___Emoticon_by_neek_zique.gif

dg7md
04-21-2015, 08:06 AM
Every....fucking.... year. No faith in a team that has gone to 3 straight WC Finals and 2 straight NBA Finals.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SJjTKiu7b0w/Tv39G8eEeNI/AAAAAAAAFI0/gzQG6rUFSII/s1600/tumblr_l8bzeeo8q61qa7oseo1_r1_250.gif

I agree with you, however, I also agree that this might finally be the year that we do disappoint in the playoffs yet again. We just don't have a good matchup with their athleticism.

tmtcsc
04-21-2015, 10:23 AM
I agree with you, however, I also agree that this might finally be the year that we do disappoint in the playoffs yet again. We just don't have a good matchup with their athleticism.

Just 3 years ago, we swept their big 3 of Paul, Griffin and DJ. Back then, they also had Eric Bledsoe and Mo Williams. If you recall, they jumped out to a 20+ point lead in the 1st quarter of Game 3 but the Spurs rallied to win by 10. I realize they have a better coach now but the athleticism difference isnt that much worse if at all.

The Spurs played a poor game and the Clippers capitalized. When you don't make shots or defend, thats going to happen. If the Spurs play their game, they'll win. They are the more experienced and smarter team. If they somehow have lost their drive and the Clippers find another gear, the Spurs will have a battle on their hands.

Skull-1
04-21-2015, 10:36 AM
Just 3 years ago, we swept their big 3 of Paul, Griffin and DJ. Back then, they also had Eric Bledsoe and Mo Williams. If you recall, they jumped out to a 20+ point lead in the 1st quarter of Game 3 but the Spurs rallied to win by 10. I realize they have a better coach now but the athleticism difference isnt that much worse if at all.

The Spurs played a poor game and the Clippers capitalized. When you don't make shots or defend, thats going to happen. If the Spurs play their game, they'll win. They are the more experienced and smarter team. If they somehow have lost their drive and the Clippers find another gear, the Spurs will have a battle on their hands.

Yes, but SA let their invincibility aura take a hit in Game 82 and they're really REALLY tired after three long playoff runs in a row. Never mind that Manu is terrible. He can barely walk any more...

Horse
04-21-2015, 12:48 PM
I'm just not buying it right now...Only thing I agree with is things can change in a hurry good or bad..I mean look at last years Finals for example

"AC Game" Some on this board and across the nation said Spurs somewhat lucked out due to the AC going down and LeBron cramped up. Heat go on to win game 2 and go to Miami tied 1-1. Miami had the momentum and Spurs easily could've been down 0-2. Some on this board thought it was over...But what happened next?? Something that NOBODY here our across the world expected. Spurs made history.

Believe
After game 2 isiah Thomas said he couldn't see anyway the Spurs could win the series.

Skull-1
04-21-2015, 02:55 PM

Believe

After game 2 isiah Thomas said he couldn't see anyway the Spurs could win the series.

Shows how screwed we were. Had to break the A/C to give LeBra menstrual cramps.

Leetonidas
04-21-2015, 02:58 PM
all you have to do is look at this dude's history of threads to see his horrible string of takes and shitty predictions/cliff jumping/emo faggotry :lol

TD 21 is the definition of cliff diving faggot Spurfan who jizzes his pants in the end and forgets what a whining bitch he was all season long, tbh... :lmao

look_at_g_shred
04-21-2015, 03:16 PM

Believe

TD 21
04-21-2015, 05:54 PM
Meh, this is Gino and Tim time to shine. It's no surprise this team has rang largely when Tim and Gino have taken the team through the finish line. Doesn't have to be every game or every series (Tim was pretty poor against Dallas last playoffs, Manu was nearly non-existent against Portland).

Not even knocking your opinion, tbh... I just find it difficult to bet against these competitors in the playoffs.

Ginobili got off to a mediocre start and has been on a steep decline from January on. Like I said, this is the first time that it can't be blamed on an injury too. He's not the same player as last season.

Duncan basically is and is the only one of the big three still good enough in his role to go the distance. And I don't know what you're talking about; he was very good in the Mavs series.

I don't doubt their competitive spirit. This is about, as I alluded to, recent history of great teams at the end of a grueling run, but it's also about the Clippers. At least three straight years as a top four-five team, zero Conference Finals appearances to show for it. They also felt like they blew the Thunder series in game 5 last season, specifically Paul. Speaking of whom, he's the greatest player to never play in a Conference Finals, he's at the tail end of his prime and even though the Warriors are the clear favorites, I still think this is his best chance at a championship.

So they're relatively close to the Spurs to begin with, healthier, fresher and I believe more motivated (not saying the Spurs aren't; that's ridiculous), plus they have home court. Bad combination.

DMC, you left out the part where I said barring major injury, which of course there was.

ElNono
04-21-2015, 07:41 PM
Ginobili got off to a mediocre start and has been on a steep decline from January on. Like I said, this is the first time that it can't be blamed on an injury too. He's not the same player as last season.

Duncan basically is and is the only one of the big three still good enough in his role to go the distance. And I don't know what you're talking about; he was very good in the Mavs series.

I don't doubt their competitive spirit. This is about, as I alluded to, recent history of great teams at the end of a grueling run, but it's also about the Clippers. At least three straight years as a top four-five team, zero Conference Finals appearances to show for it. They also felt like they blew the Thunder series in game 5 last season, specifically Paul. Speaking of whom, he's the greatest player to never play in a Conference Finals, he's at the tail end of his prime and even though the Warriors are the clear favorites, I still think this is his best chance at a championship.

So they're relatively close to the Spurs to begin with, healthier, fresher and I believe more motivated (not saying the Spurs aren't; that's ridiculous), plus they have home court. Bad combination.

Manu started pretty well, and he and Tim carried us through the worst December schedule in franchise history, while a bunch of the other players (Patty, Beli, Tiago, Kawhi) were all hurt. I had zero doubts Gino was going to tone it down after that stretch and especially when we had our hurt people back. Our bench was another bright spot in the late season run and he played his role very well.

As far as Tim against Dallas, he had a so-so series. He had all sorts of trouble with Dalembert and Wright, especially when the series started. Tiago actually had a much better overall series than him (thankfully).

All that said, if this series comes down to a battle of wills, I trust these guys to deliver over Griffin, Paul or anybody else in the league, tbh... their careers are coming to an end too, there's desperation there too.

I could be wrong, but I do think our current team can beat the current Clippers team. Maybe that means I'm a vanilla fan, I'm at peace with that. I don't think these Clippers are better than our current Spurs.

Prose
04-22-2015, 01:43 AM
"First time in the playoffs a player had 10/7/6 in under 20 mins" Manu wasn't the problem last night for all the hate I'm seeing. But I will say I'm worried Bc it seems to be a perfect storm since the last game vs NO for the clips to win.

Rapper
04-22-2015, 02:19 AM
Who cares?? we won the title last year and I dont care they win or lose as long as they did their best

unforeseen
04-22-2015, 03:09 AM
It is amazing that vanilla spurfans expect a 16-0 run in the playoffs.
Lose one game and the entire post-season is lost. :rollin

Johnny RIngo
04-22-2015, 03:11 AM
"First time in the playoffs a player had 10/7/6 in under 20 mins" Manu wasn't the problem last night for all the hate I'm seeing. But I will say I'm worried Bc it seems to be a perfect storm since the last game vs NO for the clips to win.

Yup, some of the hate Manu gets is unwarranted. People are just so used to him taking over and running the offense when Tony does his annual choke artist routine in the playoffs(did it quite a lot last year when TP disappeared against Dallas and OKC). They expect Manu to play like that all the time which is ridiculous considering he's a 38 year old.

All that said, if this series comes down to a battle of wills, I trust these guys to deliver over Griffin, Paul or anybody else in the league, tbh... their careers are coming to an end too, there's desperation there too.

I could be wrong, but I do think our current team can beat the current Clippers team. Maybe that means I'm a vanilla fan, I'm at peace with that. I don't think these Clippers are better than our current Spurs.

I think so too. On talent alone, I like our team better but the lack of homecourt and the fatigue/injuries to a couple of our guys closes the gap significantly. I personally wouldn't bet on this series. I could see the Spurs winning in 7. Just as easily, the Clips could take this in 6. Probably the most unpredictable matchup in the first round.

50Bestspurever
04-22-2015, 05:56 AM

this message board has gone to shit. these two fruit cake owners should have sold it when it had some value. old school spur fan, remembers the suffering....well this bullshit fairy message board shit wasn't around then. no way in hell you would call out the ICE man the way you fucking low life's call out tony Parker. oh and for you fucking idiots who think you can find a better point guard>>> FUCK YOU!!! LOL go ask big dave bout Cory Alexander or neigle knight or tark the sharks favorite, "sweet pea" bout finding a true point guard.
ask the Admiral if TP is a true point guard. lmao you fucks would shit your pants after wat Five Oh put up with. lol. god the best thing bout this board was Duncan 288 and his or her post. all the other shit has really gone to shit. for christ sakes, this is one of the smallest markets ever and some dumb ass spurs fans act like its the Dallas cowboys getting whoever we want. lmao!!!! Bow down San Antonio. for the greatest basketball team to ever grace the court played in the Alamo City,.

UZER
04-22-2015, 07:01 AM
:lol every year the spurs lose game 1, 2, or 3 national media is like "the one team in this round that looks in trouble is San Antonio." Never fucking fails. It doesn't matter who we're playing.

hater
04-22-2015, 07:32 AM
Lol yall are some stupid motherfuckers. If spurs play their best they can smoke these mofos. Its all about if they really want it ir not

benefactor
04-23-2015, 12:41 AM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/642/410/bad.jpg

SnakeBoy
04-23-2015, 01:09 AM

Spurs still haven't played well as a team, series tied 1-1, and the Spurs have grabbed HCA. Getting nervous yet?

Leetonidas
04-23-2015, 01:09 AM
:lol TD 21
:lol cliff diver
:lol emo faggot
:lol :cry its over guys :cry
:lol kill yourself

RD2191
04-23-2015, 01:11 AM
Spurs still haven't played well as a team, series tied 1-1, and the Spurs have grabbed HCA. Getting nervous yet?
:wow

TimDunkem
04-23-2015, 02:11 AM
TD21 has always been a faggot and a windbag, tbh. No one consistently writes so much so often only to be completely wrong as he does.

spurraider21
04-23-2015, 02:12 AM
can we strip him of that username? give him RJ 24

ElNono
04-23-2015, 02:17 AM
it can still be over in 5, tbh

mkurts
04-23-2015, 02:18 AM
And Porky does a Rondo

Cry Havoc
04-23-2015, 03:01 AM
I just can't imagine them winning on the road, at this point..

Truly legendary takes. :lol

Cry Havoc
04-23-2015, 03:02 AM

Yeah, in 3 more games we could be resting for Houston.

Malik Hairston
04-23-2015, 03:04 AM
Truly legendary takes. :lol

Probably lose tonight if Parker doesn't sit, in all honesty..

TampaDude
04-23-2015, 05:02 AM
:lol this thread

TampaDude
04-23-2015, 05:04 AM

100%duncan
04-23-2015, 06:23 AM
:lol TD 21
:lol cliff diver
:lol emo faggot
:lol :cry its over guys :cry
:lol kill yourself
:lol ma nigga

benefactor
04-23-2015, 10:07 AM
:lol

$pursDynasty
04-23-2015, 10:53 AM
OK I have to admit my ignorance here, but ST is full of so many inside jokes from years ago it is hard to keep up. People know each others alts (why even have those? own your opinions), or mention dating another member's wife or refer to threads they started 3 years ago. Who is OP? I originally thought it was referring to the original poster but sometimes it seems like someone in particular. We might need a ST dictionary explaining popular terms, but it would require someone totally objective which is impossible, ie heroball, Kiwi, Enrique, Evita ect. ect. Because everyone has favorites and would be too easy to advance an agenda.

Spur|n|Austin
04-23-2015, 11:12 AM

this please, or at least pinked.

DarrinS
04-23-2015, 11:19 AM

TD 21
04-23-2015, 07:27 PM
:lol At all you vanilla losers prematurely ejaculating over one win. Obviously, I wasn't as confident in the amount of games as the end result overall, which is why I prefaced it by saying probably. Whether they stretch it to six or seven is irrelevant, the point remains: I don't see them winning this series.

As great as last night was, nothing I saw changed that . . .

The minutes Duncan and Diaw had to play and are going to continue to have to play, with the series now every other day from here on out and games 3 and 4 practically a back to back minus the travel, was alarming.

Parker's status. Obviously, they'd be better off without him in his current state, but at the same time, it's difficult to envision how they could win the series if at some point he's out entirely.

Ginobili not only continuing to not play well, but mysteriously looking unengaged. I'm really beginning to wonder if this is it for him.

The offense continuing to be a grind on the road. They were always going to have to win 2 road games to pull this out and unless Duncan has another one like that in him, it's difficult to see how it could happen.

I could still see the Clippers taking this in 5. The Spurs, in their current state, are not nearly as deep as many think and they're running on fumes. Plus, the Clippers are going to be fuming because they felt they let another opportunity slip through their fingers (like game 5 vs the Thunder last season, which has driven them all this season).

Spurs 4 The Win
04-23-2015, 07:38 PM
:lol At all you vanilla losers prematurely ejaculating over one win. Obviously, I wasn't as confident in the amount of games as the end result overall, which is why I prefaced it by saying probably. Whether they stretch it to six or seven is irrelevant, the point remains: I don't see them winning this series.

The minutes Duncan and Diaw had to play and are going to continue to have to play, with the series now every other day from here on out and games 3 and 4 practically a back to back minus the travel, was alarming.

Parker's status. Obviously, they'd be better off without him in his current state, but at the same time, it's difficult to envision how they could win the series if at some point he's out entirely.

Ginobili not only continuing to not play well, but mysteriously looking unengaged. I'm really beginning to wonder if this is it for him.

The offense continuing to be a grind on the road. They were always going to have to win 2 road games to pull this out and unless Duncan has another one like that in him, it's difficult to see how it could happen.

I could still see the Clippers taking this in 5. The Spurs, in their current state, are not nearly as deep as many think and they're running on fumes. Plus, the Clippers are going to be fuming because they felt they let another opportunity slip through their fingers (like game 5 vs the Thunder last season, which has driven them all this season).

http://www.troll.me/images/xzibit-yo-dawg/yo-dawg-heard-you-were-a-faggot.jpg

RD2191
04-23-2015, 07:39 PM
You guys are idiots. OP is obviously working the reverse jinx.:wakeup

benefactor
04-23-2015, 07:39 PM
^didn't read

spurraider21
04-23-2015, 07:41 PM

RJ 24

benefactor
04-23-2015, 07:42 PM
Seriously, TD21 is like a slightly less retarded, Spurs forum version of 90210. Brannon never actually pretended to be smart though.:lol

TD 21
04-23-2015, 07:45 PM
^didn't read

When you clearly did.

Admittedly, I'm probably overestimating your collective intelligence, but I realize it's disengaged . . . even the great ones make the occasional mistake.

I'll also point out that the overall energy it took from the Spurs was akin to closeout win against an elite team. I just don't see them being able to replicate that three more times and in their current state, it's probably going to take that, since I doubt they'll be able to pull off a comfortable-blowout win.

Of course, I'd love to be wrong about all of this.

Spurs 4 The Win
04-23-2015, 08:10 PM
When you clearly did.

Admittedly, I'm probably overestimating your collective intelligence, but I realize it's disengaged . . . even the great ones make the occasional mistake.

I'll also point out that the overall energy it took from the Spurs was akin to closeout win against an elite team. I just don't see them being able to replicate that three more times and in their current state, it's probably going to take that, since I doubt they'll be able to pull off a comfortable-blowout win.

Of course, I'd love to be wrong about all of this.

Yeah, lets review here because you have been proven to be pretty stupid so far. Clippers are a top 3 contender in the West, so I would call them elite, also they were up 1-0 with a chance to land a huge devestating game 2 victory against the defending champs (teams up 2-0 win 95% of the time) and the Spurs were desperate for a win, so it "was akin to closeout win against an elite team" you fucking idiot :lol

z0sa
04-23-2015, 08:16 PM
How many spurs playoff opener losses does it take to screw in a gotdamn lightbulb around here?

SouthernFried
04-23-2015, 08:23 PM
I don't remember Spurstalk being so full of emo's before. Has this site turned gay?

Not that there's anything wrong with that...:cheer

tholdren
04-23-2015, 08:32 PM
Spurs will win 3 more in a row. FACT

phxspurfan
04-23-2015, 09:54 PM
op is a fgt

Horry Hipcheck
04-23-2015, 10:00 PM
I don't remember Spurstalk being so full of emo's before. Has this site turned gay?

No, I did that.

Budkin
04-23-2015, 10:04 PM
So this means we're going to lose 4 straight? :lol

Stabula
04-24-2015, 12:16 AM
It still hurts...

xellos88330
04-24-2015, 09:34 AM
Hopefully it is over in 5, with the Spurs advancing.

K...
04-24-2015, 10:00 AM
You guys are idiots. OP is obviously working the reverse jinx.:wakeup

And it worked. Yee haw! But he doubled down. This is playing with fire. Not the heroic kind, more like the dumb kid who touched the stove and burnt one hand, felt the pain and decided to do it again. There's basically no rational explanation.

K...
04-24-2015, 10:03 AM
Hopefully the op resigns his account after the spurs win. That should be the rule for people who create threads that are thoroughly debunked. Quite a few candidates.

SASdynasty!
04-24-2015, 10:45 AM
Hopefully the op resigns his account after the spurs win. That should be the rule for people who create threads that are thoroughly debunked. Quite a few candidates.
Does the krew always predict the Spurs are going to lose series?

Clipper Nation
04-24-2015, 11:38 AM
You should be the first to delete your account with your bullshit-ass "Kawhi is a pretty good role player" takes.

RD2191
04-24-2015, 11:59 AM
You should be the first to delete your account with your bullshit-ass "Kawhi is a pretty good role player" takes.
K and SAS are some serious parkertards.

Chinook
04-24-2015, 12:01 PM
Spurs can't win only playing three bigs. If Baynes isn't good enough to be a fourth big, tough luck. The Spurs had plenty of opportunity to upgrade during the off-season and refused. Now, he has to play. Parker needs to play a lot less, though. He's simply a horrible defender, and even if he's not allowing Paul to score, he's allowing other players to score of the help Parker needs. I couldn't care less about all these concerns over pressuring the backup PGs. Any one can dribble the ball up and throw it into the post. That's all you need in this series, since the Clips aren't going to stop anyone there consistently.

benefactor
04-24-2015, 10:45 PM

Stick to swallowing cocks, OP.

Robz4000
04-24-2015, 10:45 PM
Clippers in 6.

spurraider21
04-24-2015, 10:46 PM
Spurs can't win only playing three bigs. If Baynes isn't good enough to be a fourth big, tough luck. The Spurs had plenty of opportunity to upgrade during the off-season and refused. Now, he has to play. Parker needs to play a lot less, though. He's simply a horrible defender, and even if he's not allowing Paul to score, he's allowing other players to score of the help Parker needs. I couldn't care less about all these concerns over pressuring the backup PGs. Any one can dribble the ball up and throw it into the post. That's all you need in this series, since the Clips aren't going to stop anyone there consistently.
they won pretty easily today with 3 bigs unless you count bonner

this whole series has been a matter of guys knocking down what have been wide open looks. when you miss them, it turns into transition. make them and these are the results

Budkin
04-24-2015, 10:46 PM
Clippers in 6.

ElNono
04-24-2015, 10:48 PM
it might still be over in 5, tbh

hater
04-24-2015, 10:48 PM

Robz4000
04-24-2015, 10:49 PM
they won pretty easily today with 3 bigs unless you count bonner

this whole series has been a matter of guys knocking down what have been wide open looks. when you miss them, it turns into transition. make them and these are the results

Bonner counts, tho outside his one made three he was mostly useless.

RD2191
04-24-2015, 10:50 PM
Clippers in 6.

Uriel
04-24-2015, 10:50 PM
OP is right, tbh. Spurs in 5.

100%duncan
04-24-2015, 10:55 PM
Op is the biggest cliffjumping faggot in the forum. Consistent since 2011

Cry Havoc
04-24-2015, 10:56 PM
OP is right, tbh. Spurs in 5.

The emoticon krew was trying to give me shit for predicting that at the beginning of the series. :lol

midnightpulp
04-24-2015, 10:58 PM
Probably one of the worst takes ever on ST. It could be excused if it was just a kneejerk meltdown response to a bad game, but the fact the OP tried to use "analysis" (which made no sense) to back up his claims illustrates he has no clue about basketball.

I'm a noted pessimist (for completely emotional and irrational reasons) and even I saw how bad a matchup the Spurs are for the Clips, who have zero depth, are shakier than us at the line, and have the worst small forward rotation in the NBA. Clippers lose every which way on paper.

Malik Hairston
04-24-2015, 11:01 PM
I was wrong, too, thought Clippers in 7..first time I've predicted a Spurs' series loss since the 2013 Finals, tbh:lol..I didn't think the Spurs would win a road game, but like I said earlier, if they steal one in LA, they'll probably kill them going forward..

Realistically, though, the odds are stacked against the Spurs to make a run..

ducks
04-24-2015, 11:01 PM
Spurs in 5

sexinthatsx
04-24-2015, 11:03 PM
Cliff Jumpers going to Cliff

Chris
04-24-2015, 11:04 PM
Rack :lol

Diego20
04-24-2015, 11:04 PM
Spurs in 4

oh wait, then Spurs in 5

boutons_deux
04-24-2015, 11:22 PM
Rx probably sweep then rest so let's finish in 5

gambit1990
04-24-2015, 11:23 PM

midnightpulp
04-24-2015, 11:36 PM
I was wrong, too, thought Clippers in 7..first time I've predicted a Spurs' series loss since the 2013 Finals, tbh:lol..I didn't think the Spurs would win a road game, but like I said earlier, if they steal one in LA, they'll probably kill them going forward..

Realistically, though, the odds are stacked against the Spurs to make a run..

I think Parker's play made you overly pessimistic.

But yeah, it's going to damn tough to get back to the Finals considering we're going to have to win at Oracle. This isn't knock against the Spurs, but GS could wind up being a historically great team.

Brazil
04-24-2015, 11:47 PM
:lol clippers in 7

Brazil
04-24-2015, 11:49 PM
I said Spurs in 6 I've been maybe too pessimistic tbh

we will see but I think clips are done

K...
04-24-2015, 11:50 PM
Warriors have looked beatable against NO. Hopefully memphis is rested and they can find some cracks.

Arcadian
04-25-2015, 12:18 AM

Yep! The OP just might be true after all (in the opposite direction)... :lol

ErnestLynch
04-25-2015, 12:27 AM
Spurs in 16.

TD 21
04-25-2015, 05:34 PM
Probably one of the worst takes ever on ST. It could be excused if it was just a kneejerk meltdown response to a bad game, but the fact the OP tried to use "analysis" (which made no sense) to back up his claims illustrates he has no clue about basketball.

I'm a noted pessimist (for completely emotional and irrational reasons) and even I saw how bad a matchup the Spurs are for the Clips, who have zero depth, are shakier than us at the line, and have the worst small forward rotation in the NBA. Clippers lose every which way on paper.

The analysis was sound, whether it ends up being wrong or not. There's a clear parallel between the teams I mentioned and this Spurs team and this prediction was never based on specific match-ups with the Clippers.

To be clear, I'd have predicted the destroying this team in '13 and '14. This was about attrition, fatigue, the Clippers being close enough overall because of those things to negate the match-up disadvantages and their overall and specifically Paul's motivation.

I could understand you blind faith, no balls homers pretending it's over if they win tomorrow, but right now it's still very much a series and if they don't win tomorrow, they're still probably going to lose the series.

Malik Hairston
04-26-2015, 05:02 PM
:lol clippers in 7

Damn, man, premature..looks like I may have been correct:(

timtonymanu
04-26-2015, 05:04 PM
Just gave the series away. Clippers could still win.

ElNono
04-26-2015, 05:21 PM
Tim definitely looks tired today, tbh...

Can't be 5 now, but Spurs need to play much better to win this series...

loveforthegame
04-26-2015, 05:22 PM
Leonard let us down. Dragging this team down.

Brazil
04-27-2015, 05:37 AM
Damn, man, premature..looks like I may have been correct:(

Nope

we win dat serie

therealtruth
04-27-2015, 06:13 AM
Leonard let us down. Dragging this team down.

Leonard made it a close game at the end. If he had just taken his time on that last jumper we could have got a good possession.

Darius Bieber
04-27-2015, 09:49 AM
Anyone who thinks the Spurs can still win this series is delusional. This series is over. Clippers will win the rest of the games by 25+.

Uriel
04-29-2015, 04:58 AM
In OP's defense, the Clippers were a Blake Griffin turnover / DeAndre Jordan offensive interference from really winning this series in 5.

benefactor
04-29-2015, 05:45 AM
:lolP

Splits
04-29-2015, 10:54 PM
Solid cliffjumping by faggot OP

100%duncan
04-29-2015, 11:21 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/341/248/02f.jpg

itsamanuthree
04-29-2015, 11:54 PM
:lol suckerrrrrr

SnakeBoy
04-30-2015, 03:30 AM
http://cl.jroo.me/z3/8/O/X/d/a.baa-Cliff-Jumping-FAIL.gif

Spurs 4 The Win
04-30-2015, 03:33 AM
Anyone who thinks the Spurs can still win this series is delusional. This series is over. Clippers will win the rest of the games by 25+.

Quality take fagg:lolt

BatManu20
04-30-2015, 03:43 AM
Quality take fagg:lolt

He's the worst poster on ST. And that's saying a lot.

Robz4000
04-30-2015, 04:14 AM
He's the worst poster on ST. And that's saying a lot.

:lol no he's not. TD21 is even more pessimistic than me but he's pretty damn good at analyzing teams/players and has a great understanding of the game. I could easily name a dozen posters much worse than him.

BatManu20
04-30-2015, 04:48 AM
:lol no he's not. TD21 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=908) is even more pessimistic than me but he's pretty damn good at analyzing teams/players and has a great understanding of the game. I could easily name a dozen posters much worse than him.

I was referring to Darius Bieber, who Spurs 4 The Win responded to.

Robz4000
04-30-2015, 05:06 AM
I was referring to Darius Bieber, who Spurs 4 The Win responded to.

My bad, didn't read the whole thread, tho Darius Bieber isn't bad either.

FuzzyLumpkins
04-30-2015, 05:07 AM
:lol no he's not. TD21 is even more pessimistic than me but he's pretty damn good at analyzing teams/players and has a great understanding of the game. I could easily name a dozen posters much worse than him.

:lol yeah he is.

benefactor
04-30-2015, 07:44 AM
Eh...there's a difference between knowing a lot about basketball and being a good bullshitter. He's more the latter. At least he doesn't cry like a fucking girl anymore because :cry people don't think I'm important because of post count :cry.