PDA

View Full Version : We will win this series

pookenstein
04-21-2015, 12:17 AM
This is a thread for all those believing in Pop, his staff and the team. Pop will outcoach Doc, he will adjust the player-rotation, the ball will move better, shots are going to fall.

Game 1 was bad, but we can and will come back from that and win the series.

:flag:

As sad as it is that I have to write this:
Please, just in this one thread - spare us the fucking Leonard vs Parker bullshit. Use the Enrique/Matrix-threads for your troll battles, there are more than enough.

Ditty
04-21-2015, 12:18 AM
Have to deal another day with this shit in the forum...

Go Spurs Go!

RD2191
04-21-2015, 12:19 AM
I don't have faith in Pop's bullshit rotations.

DMC
04-21-2015, 12:19 AM
http://f.tqn.com/y/paganwiccan/1/W/Z/M/-/-/FluffyBunny.jpg

ElNono
04-21-2015, 12:33 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/4LZMbupqucEC2eM9IL2o/giphy.gif

wildchild
04-21-2015, 12:41 AM

Me neither. But I haven't lost my faith in these players and their hearts.

marinoman
04-21-2015, 12:51 AM
Cmon Becky earn that paycheck, help pop strategize

pookenstein
04-21-2015, 01:05 AM

So why post in the thread?

mudyez
04-21-2015, 01:06 AM
I'm in!

Good man...

...too bad your a Bayern fan too ;)

RD2191
04-21-2015, 01:07 AM
So why post in the thread?
Because fuck yo thread that's why.

heyheymymy
04-21-2015, 01:20 AM
gonna get some shots to fall

Stabula
04-21-2015, 01:42 AM
Start Diaw to pry Jordan out of the paint. When Jordan is in the paint, attack him, show him the ball, keep him in foul trouble. Post-up Kawhi and have Danny waiting in the corner when the double team comes. Just those adjustments alone should keep the Spurs competitive in this series but they're going to be in for one hell of a fight. This series can easily go 7 games.

Sean Cagney
04-21-2015, 02:04 AM
Start Diaw to pry Jordan out of the paint. When Jordan is in the paint, attack him, show him the ball, keep him in foul trouble. Post-up Kawhi and have Danny waiting in the corner when the double team comes. Just those adjustments alone should keep the Spurs competitive in this series but they're going to be in for one hell of a fight. This series can easily go 7 games.
When some were talking 2nd round in here and 5 games or whatever I had a good laugh, this is alot harder than some thought and I knew it would be.

Stabula
04-21-2015, 02:19 AM
This is the Clippers last stand and they have a big chip on their shoulder to prove themselves so they're going to play like starving animals all series. Everyone saw Game 1, they played like it was win or go home. Clips can win this series if the Spurs don't execute like the seasoned veterans they are. Charles Barkeley predicted the Clippers FO would break the team up if they lost in the first round this year and honestly I agree with him, I think they'll break it up if they lose this year in the first. However, in my opinion, if the Spurs can get past this series and slowly bring Splitter back into the mix I think they'll win it all again.

BillMc
04-21-2015, 02:25 AM
We'll win in 6

FlAVaK
04-21-2015, 03:08 AM
I'm in!

Good man...

+1 (on all three lines)

Being a Spurs and a Bayern fan contradicts itself on so many levels...

Lerojo
04-21-2015, 03:25 AM
It's on Tiago's calf. Without him out there capable and firing we are in trouble.

pookenstein
04-21-2015, 03:38 AM
+1 (on all three lines)

Being a Spurs and a Bayern fan contradicts itself on so many levels...

Works just fine for me. Born and raised to be a proud Bayerfan, so for this I only have to thank my parents/grandparents. The Spurs I Chose myself. And what a choice it was...
It'll be my task to raise my future kids to follow said traditions.

pookenstein
04-21-2015, 03:40 AM
I'm in!

Good man...

Born and raised, Baby.... ;)

mudyez
04-21-2015, 04:02 AM
Born and raised, Baby.... ;)

Then its ok!

Just don't like people that long term bandwaggon on them (and then want others to feel bad for them when they get eliminated).

pookenstein
04-21-2015, 04:09 AM
Then its ok!

Just don't like people that long term bandwaggon on them (and then want others to feel bad for them when they get eliminated).

Not that I needed your (or anybodys) approval, but I agree on the bandwagon part. This, of course, goes not only for Bayern bandwagoners.

But this is not the thread to discuss Football, so let's get back on topic: FUCK THE CLIPPERS. GO SPURS, GO!!!!

mudyez
04-21-2015, 04:11 AM
Not that I needed your (or anybodys) approval, but I agree on the bandwagon part. This, of course, goes not only for Bayern bandwagoners.

But this is not the thread to discuss Football, so let's get back on topic: FUCK THE CLIPPERS. GO SPURS, GO!!!!

GOOOOO!!!! Spurs GOOOOOO!!!!

Believe!

16 to go!

FlAVaK
04-21-2015, 06:53 AM
^everthing´s fine

(And it would be more boring without a Bayern guy in the soccer section!)

:bobo

:lobt2:

dabom
04-21-2015, 06:56 AM
Pop looked like prime scotty brooks out there.
play harder. :lmao

Even after game 1 I never said we were going to lose. We had this in the bag before the series even started.

bklynspursfan
04-21-2015, 07:25 AM

Doesn't Jordan defend Tim usually?

Fireball
04-21-2015, 07:55 AM
:flag: :flag: :flag:

r0drig0lac
04-21-2015, 08:02 AM
hit their open shots (no more airball or Danny shooting 1/15), make your free throws and the Spurs are not losing any game for the Clippers

Dex
04-21-2015, 08:30 AM
Bunch of pussies around here, tbh. Jumping off the bandwagon after one game.

It's like everybody has forgotten that the Spurs are playing a very talented Clippers team (people somewhere came up with this notion of Paul choking but he has always been a Spur killer), and are starting out on the road. The chances of them winning Game 1 should have been slim anyways. If they can sneak out of Game 2 with a victory, they will have accomplished exactly what they set out to do. If not, they'll have to buckle down and come back to protect their home court.

It's going to be a long series. Spurs are still right in.

MateoNeygro
04-21-2015, 09:21 AM
I believe!