PDA

View Full Version : Way Back Time Machine.. Gem

DMC
04-21-2015, 12:55 AM
Spurs Mailbag: For right price, watch Parker hog ball up close

Web Posted: 12/04/2006 08:02 AM CST

Johnny Ludden
Express-News Staff Writer

http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/b....510d1de9.html (http://www.mysanantonio.com/sports/basketball/nba/spurs/stories/MYSA12042006.WEBspursmailbag.en.510d1de9.html)

Still looking for the perfect Christmas gift for that special Spurs fan in your life?

Well, for the low, low price of $2,250 you can get him or her one ticket to an upcoming game.

Not just any ticket. THE ticket.

This season, the Spurs are selling four seats on the scorer's table next to the team's bench for $2,250. That's $2,250 per seat per game.

Each seat features a small TV display and comes with as much food and drink as the fan can ingest. (Of course, for $2,250 there are some people who think you should also be able to choose either Tim Duncan, Tony Parker or Manu Ginobili as your designated driver.)

Spurs coach Gregg Popovich even throws in a free vocabulary lesson during games. Earmuffs for children 16 and under are not included.

While the tickets are costly, they aren't the most expensive in the league. Courtside seats at Los Angeles' Staples Center went for $2,500 apiece last season.

Of course, if you're sitting courtside at a Lakers game, you might get Denzel Washington or Jack Black as your neighbor. In celebrity-starved San Antonio, you'll only be sitting next to the Spurs' beat writer.

Is it just me or is Tony Parker (for all his burgeoning talent) a tad selfish at times? It seems he has become enamored with calling his own number on the high pick-and-roll, to the exclusion of his teammates. I'm always a little leery when a point guard consistently leads his team in shots. I know Pop lets him call his own plays but where's the balance?– Patrick, Lagos, Nigeria

Do you think Tony Parker will ever evolve into a passer as a point guard? He can shoot very well, but he cannot get others involved when it is critical to do so. His assist numbers have not really improved to be an elite point guard in the NBA. I think he is too one-dimensional. The assist package would also prolong his career when he may no longer rely on speed alone.– Jared, San Antonio

The only surprising thing about these questions is that neither came from Argentina.

(This reminds me of my all-time favorite news conference moment. In the summer of 2005, Manu went to Buenos Aires to help conduct one of the NBA's Basketball Without Borders camps. At the introductory press session, a local TV reporter asked Ginobili, "Why does Tony Parker not pass you the ball? To Argentina, he is the Anti-Christ.")

So, while Tony is not the Anti-Christ, he is, indeed, selfish at times. But that's not always a bad thing.

Think of Tony as a scoring guard. He's not a conventional point guard like John Stockton or Steve Nash. That's not what the Spurs ask of him.

Pop wants him to be aggressive. And he wants him to shoot when open. It's hard to argue against that when Tony is making better than 50 percent of his shots.

Parker's greatest skill is his quickness, which allows him to penetrate and collapse defenses. Sometimes that opens shots for his teammates. Mostly, it opens shots for him.

Does Tony dominate the ball too much at times? Yes. Does that make the offense stagnate at times? Yes.

Striking a balance between scorer and distributor remains a constant battle. Sometimes Tony can't win for trying. During the Seattle game, Pop chewed on him for not attacking enough. The next night against Golden State, Tony got yelled at for shooting too much.

Pop might have been right in both cases. The challenge for Tony is to adjust to whatever the situation dictates.

The Spurs are fortunate that Manu also can create and distribute. In fact, they ought to stop differentiating between point guard and shooting guard and simply call both him and Tony "guards."

Also remember this: Chauncey Billups didn't average more than six assists per game until last season, his ninth in the league.

How would you use the Spurs pick in the upcoming 2007 draft? Have you any particular player who you like most? Don't you think that the Spurs lack "a-little-bit-bad" player who would pump them up during games? I think they are too "polite" on the court.– Fics, Zilina, Slovakia

Sign No. 1 your favorite players are getting a little soft: Someone named Fics from Slovakia says they're "too polite."

As for how I would use the Spurs' 2007 pick? Right now, I'm kind of partial to Greg Oden. :lmao

What is the Spurs all-time playoff record?– Craig Olcott, Charleston, S.C.

Why can't I get more questions like this? The answer isn't subjective, is easy to look up and takes about three seconds to type: 8-12 in the ABA; 128-114 in the NBA.

When the Spurs play the Mavs, why don't they clog the lane and make the Dallas cutters to the basket (Dirk, Josh, Devin) PAY when they go to the hoop and take them to the floor or give them a "friendly elbow" like Miami did in the Finals? If Pop is too chummy with Avery, and we keep chasing them around all over the floor we'll never beat a younger team like they are in a seven-game series doing that.– Kevin Schreiber, Dallas

For the Spurs to "take them to the floor," as you advocate Kevin, they first must be close enough to the Mavericks to touch them. And that, sir, has been part of the problem.

I went back and looked at the Nov. 24 game between the teams. Not including put-backs or tip-ins by big men, Dallas scored at the rim six times in the halfcourt. Two of those were back-to-back layups by Anthony Johnson, which promptly earned Beno Udrih a seat on the bench for the rest of the game.

At least one other layup was the result of a back screen that left no one in position to give a "friendly elbow."

I agree it wouldn't have hurt to drop Devin Harris on his rear a time or two, but I also think the so-called "intimidation" foul is one of the most overrated plays in basketball.

I say this having watched Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili get clubbed to the floor countless times over the past four, five seasons. And each time, they got up, dusted themselves off and drove right back down the middle of the lane. In fact, if there's any criticism of the Parker and Ginobili, it's that they penetrate too much.

In Game 2 of last season's second-round series between the teams, the Spurs' big men tried to deter the Mavs from scoring at the rim. In the process, they allowed at least three and-ones. If you're going to foul, you better make sure the foul is hard enough to keep the guy from scoring.

The truth is, the league has had few, if any, intimidating enforcers since Charles Oakley (and possibly Karl Malone) retired.

Miami beat the Mavericks in the Finals because they had a big man (Udonis Haslem) who was quick and physical enough to stay with Dirk. And because they had Dwyane Wade, who went to the free-throw line about a dozen times a game because the Mavericks kept fouling him every time he drove into the lane.

Will the NBA ever change the playoff format to 2-2-1-1-1 so we can see the Spurs win in 5 at home?– Robert Garza, Dallas

Umm ... the format is already 2-2-1-1-1 for every round but the NBA Finals.

And if you were referring to changing the Finals format, you're making four big assumptions.

1. That the Spurs have homecourt advantage. If they don't, they would be playing Game 5 on the road.

2).That they're able to win in five games. Of their three championships, only the one in 1999 ended in five.

3. That they're able to win the Finals. Getting there doesn't automatically mean you're going to win it.

4. That they're even in the Finals. Last time I checked, Dallas was the team that made it last year. And Dallas is currently one of two Western Conference teams with a better record than the Spurs.

If I remember right, the NBA changed the format to 2-3-2 for the 1985 Finals. Back then, the Lakers and Celtics were routinely facing each other and the league thought it had become too much of a travel burden to make the teams – and media – repeatedly crisscross the country.

How come Duncan hugs the ball before each game?– T. Martin, Leander

He's superstitious. Or lonely.

(originally posted by Kori Ellis circa 2006)

RD2191
04-21-2015, 01:03 AM
:lolsome things never change

DMC
04-21-2015, 01:14 AM
Interesting:

1. Tony hasn't changed anything about his game.

2. Greg Oden

3. Will Spurs ever win a game 5 at home in the Finals? (just did)

4. Using Chauncey Billups as a measuring stick

5. "Parker's greatest skill is his quickness, which allows him to penetrate and collapse defenses. Sometimes that opens shots for his teammates. Mostly, it opens shots for him.
Does Tony dominate the ball too much at times? Yes. Does that make the offense stagnate at times? Yes"

No more quickness so now he's relegated to just stagnating the offense. Bless the little porker's heart, but he's become a liability on offense and defense, and is now Kobe Bryanting the team through his contract and his "we love Tony" minutes.

6. That this was written the year before Tony won the Finals MVP.

apalisoc_9
04-21-2015, 01:31 AM
Interesting:

1. Tony hasn't changed anything about his game.

2. Greg Oden

3. Will Spurs ever win a game 5 at home in the Finals? (just did)

4. Using Chauncey Billups as a measuring stick

5. "Parker's greatest skill is his quickness, which allows him to penetrate and collapse defenses. Sometimes that opens shots for his teammates. Mostly, it opens shots for him.
Does Tony dominate the ball too much at times? Yes. Does that make the offense stagnate at times? Yes"

No more quickness so now he's relegated to just stagnating the offense. Bless the little porker's heart, but he's become a liability on offense and defense, and is now Kobe Bryanting the team through his contract and his "we love Tony" minutes.

6. That this was written the year before Tony won the Finals MVP.

wow...

The guy has never bothered to change his game. TD and Manu are playing at a very high level with their reduced role.

ElNono
04-21-2015, 02:10 AM
I generally liked Ludden writeups, tbh

#2!
04-21-2015, 02:26 AM
Tbh Kawhi needs to get better at passing out of the double team, and that probably doesn't happen this year. Actually, Kawhi put up lots of points on the Clippers this year, and I wondered Why don't they double him? and thought maybe Doc was saving it for the playoffs, so Leonard can't practice. We've known for a decade who Tony is and what he can't do, but now that it's KL's team we have to wait for him to figure out the things that all stars have to. Even Tim struggled with doubles early on in his career.

Johnny RIngo
04-21-2015, 03:05 AM
wow...

The guy has never bothered to change his game. TD and Manu are playing at a very high level with their reduced role.

He never had the talent, bball IQ, or work ethic to have great longevity like Tim/Manu. Not too mention he's lazy and arrogant to boot:

Tony Parker believes he can play as many as 20 years with the San Antonio Spurs, similar to the longevity of Kobe Bryant with the Los Angeles Lakers.

“Why not?” Parker said. “The way I play, I think I can definitely play that long.”

“When I see (Lakers point guard) Steve Nash being an All-Star at 38, I feel like I've got the same kind of game,” he said. “Neither one of us jumps that much. We're sort of like the kings of layups and great pick-and-roll players, so I can see myself playing that long, too.”

:nope Comparing his game to one of the greatest shooters/passers in NBA history.

DMC
04-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Tbh Kawhi needs to get better at passing out of the double team, and that probably doesn't happen this year. Actually, Kawhi put up lots of points on the Clippers this year, and I wondered Why don't they double him? and thought maybe Doc was saving it for the playoffs, so Leonard can't practice. We've known for a decade who Tony is and what he can't do, but now that it's KL's team we have to wait for him to figure out the things that all stars have to. Even Tim struggled with doubles early on in his career.
That's all fine and good except Tony still runs the offense. The fallacy of "it's your team" becomes painfully obvious during the post season when the supposed team owner doesn't get the ball. Team owners typically call the shots, but KL is still the 3rd or 4th option on offense, typically a last resort at this point. So it's still practically Tony's team, and while it's Tony's team he's going to continue playing how he's always played, just not with the same effectiveness. As as been said, his game hasn't really evolved to compensate for his loss of speed and quickness.

itsamanuthree
04-21-2015, 09:02 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQEAYABgAAD/4RLWRXhpZgAATU0AKgAAAAgABwESAAMAAAABAAEAAAEaAAUAAA ABAAAAYgEbAAUAAAABAAAAagEoAAMAAAABAAIAAAExAAIAAAAc AAAAcgEyAAIAAAAUAAAAjodpAAQAAAABAAAAogAAAMIASAAAAA EAAABIAAAAAQAAQWRvYmUgUGhvdG9zaG9wIENTNCBXaW5kb3dz ADIwMTA6MDQ6MjQgMDI6MTA6MjYAAAKgAgAEAAAAAQAAAZmgAw AEAAAAAQAAAkUAAAAAAAAABgEDAAMAAAABAAYAAAEaAAUAAAAB AAABEAEbAAUAAAABAAABGAEoAAMAAAABAAIAAAIBAAQAAAABAA ABIAICAAQAAAABAAARrQAAAAAAAABIAAAAAQAAAEgAAAAB/9j/2wBDAAgGBgcGBQgHBwcJCQgKDBQNDAsLDBkSEw8UHRofHh0aHB wgJC4nICIsIxwcKDcpLDAxNDQ0Hyc5PTgyPC4zNDL/2wBDAQkJCQwLDBgNDRgyIRwhMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMj IyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjL/wAARCAB4AFQDASEAAhEBAxEB/8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtRAAAgEDAwIEAwUFBAQAAAF9AQIDAAQRBRIhMUEGE1FhByJ xFDKBkaEII0KxwRVS0fAkM2JyggkKFhcYGRolJicoKSo0NTY3O Dk6Q0RFRkdISUpTVFVWV1hZWmNkZWZnaGlqc3R1dnd4eXqDhIW Gh4iJipKTlJWWl5iZmqKjpKWmp6ipqrKztLW2t7i5usLDxMXGx 8jJytLT1NXW19jZ2uHi4+Tl5ufo6erx8vP09fb3+Pn6/8QAHwEAAwEBAQEBAQEBAQAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtREAAgECBAQDBAcFBAQAAQJ3AAECAxEEBSExBhJBUQdhcRM iMoEIFEKRobHBCSMzUvAVYnLRChYkNOEl8RcYGRomJygpKjU2N zg5OkNERUZHSElKU1RVVldYWVpjZGVmZ2hpanN0dXZ3eHl6goO EhYaHiImKkpOUlZaXmJmaoqOkpaanqKmqsrO0tba3uLm6wsPEx cbHyMnK0tPU1dbX2Nna4uPk5ebn6Onq8vP09fb3+Pn6/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDxq6tYY7FXyN5rLCkDNXJKLVjWSuaMbz+ TtJODVeSDBz1rrlFTiZXaHRyeR/D19aVis33h1riqK0jqptONisI9kg5711un3ai1AXkkdK3oy5Wj OMd0LLMqvnoarB/OmAJIHeqrazNaekSUymL5ck0Vm1qaRloc67O0IV67LwjoFobVN RvYFuXkOLeBuVGD95h39gePrkVlJ9TGCu7HaXmmzShY51Bjcf6 thwPTj0rzvxHov9lXSNFzbyZxz90+lKFRmlSGhzlyORgfKKuRG KS3AA+YU5SuZ0Vvcqm23SEZqxY3Bs5iM5WmpWBR1uWzI15OxBI AHaqYdxdspJ9qpz5mVytaome5kjYqVJ96KHuXyszVlLSfN0Feo 6JqsUWg2lyixQKsIDOePufLn8cGuLENqKsa4Ozm+Y6Cwu01SEP FcpKyfwZIKj3zVLU9EGqv5LoX2sJS/oCvTr756Z61nGbVjqlTjK/ocJrHgzW/7UWKx0m6eCWRIkm8siLczBVHmH5RkkDk9TWrpnww8SQ2sF5eWs UcFyqtCwu4WEgbG0jDnOSygepYDqRXbFJ6nlt8tSxy/iHT7nSNQMNxDNC4GdksZRh9Qeaqadpl5qUmbeItz1qowcnZBKX vWL76ddWEwWRDk+lH9k3MjeeEO0U3SabOiDT0YjKAcFeaKm51W RT0bRZNVkcGTywPbrWxpENlYXl1Yaq0j2zxMYwh6uOQMZHJxxy PTvWdSHunDQXK1NnZ6LeQ6fpjW9tFsYDI3D7wP4nB9j+Ga1tG8 QKb6O3nCgTkqnOTgf8A164I8ybueo3F25To76a5uJ7LTbK8+yz O7YlhiMjKGBiVsD+7JNE2SRjbntWzeatbXfxAjiIEJsFmU5APm OkcDRsM/dwt3KOMZzzxiu6DtTuebVjzV7F++vtO1tGs7xEuLdgMxyoHVvq DxXDXfhO08NXDS6bF/ocnRc58s+mTzitcLWXP6mlXD8sNtjH1O2s5o/Ml2hh04rnV1iyt4pbZ9pIztr0W43OS7WpwlxclrmQoflLHFFee 46l+1kbuvWn9n3gW1YrGTg7TWTdQTTxhipYDvRKzkVqlylvwtN Lca/Fai2N1cSgxxjPJ4PB7dM8np/LuLjRrnwrMp1Z4RdLhxEJQWVTkZx7kNzyDj8+DEU5craOrC1ou UYvfU7HwpPJ5MmvXAJht4Gu413SZT5GVMYBVgyGVj1IBj4q/rENv5tp4hS1ULcRLdXE4kZgEkjjSQgBdqhRHAclhlfMOPlrrjC 1LlOeU71efzKV5ciwugpPUZHuPWtnTdSju4zFMheMjncO1eZCT hPlPYlFShc4D4j6Rc6Ii3lnuk02U4yOTE3YH29D+Hpny7YZ7gN JwD1NexzuaTPGnHllys2IfDkUsYdXBB96KVyvY31ItavY5AqKx b3NZsmovHa7BggjFZ294U5aXOm+FOpW1jrV/M8LSXflK0QU4JUNlwMnGSQn5V7xrvhCx8TWML3sEP2gxAtleNx 2nOVIbPyAcMMjGc4XBF3comcUuWMiTTrKDSkkhPBZvMlkkOWdj wWY9zjA9gABgACpNY1HRXt4VvNQVZwxe2Nud0+9epjCgksM4IA IIYqwIJFVHYqdrHAeI/D9ze6XaS2M6xac/72Hyv3a5OAnlFyAikuv7pyrKQ6qWUKAzRtem0m6j0zXES3vwil ozIrblPRgVJB/OuSvTcXzo7MJXUl7OW51byWmoWc1rMiXVlKuySMnsa8Z8V+EZf D17JB5he2cb7aVhgsvof9odD+B4zV0qjS0Lr0U3coaYzxWYQzH g0VtcyjZJFSK1Fy1xbum2ROtTweGILm1P7zDKeea6FGLjzHA73 sc20k+iawstpM0c0DZR1/zyPbvX0N4d+IkZ+Hum3EUVtNqrI6fY0lIWMIxUZABYZ+QKoBJL oB3IxslK5MJtJxMnxW+oeJ9eaxgjknt3MyvAFxtZIUk8ty4IA8 1YeemWIP3sVs2nw/u0sFtre9WM207fZZXLqVgdUZ0KQvGOZFPHIxz1JNTfU1UeZXOx 8P2baDpFrprXbXX2ZfL8yQYJA6D6AcDknAHJryH42+DLk6tH4o 02Ivazqkd0yNlklB2qSM9wUUY/u+9OMr3TFUg0k0angLSbiPS2aWd/ODASbnyoIArc8Q6UniTThpzSjzgwMbL2IyCPpg/yrno2c0l1PTqX9m77pHjeu6Ff6DqklgTvCgEN7UV6DpPoed7Qr aI17NeTXRgdklOSwHFatmwSeVCSp9D2pQ+GzIb6nIa+I/txKdT1ra8Aa1a6bqy2l/N9ltbmWMm7XO6EjIPIIwGVnUnquQw+7zizLaZ9ER6ZLB4ubWv7 VmksriIL9nd8xhjtAK44wQoxxnJPJ3YGlZa5pl/FFcadfwSK5ITDhg4BI4x2yD9MH0qY7XZ1qLbsjN1u/wDIld0woIzgtjH41wOra9c6zYrZzTulqkvm4UEGRh93PsMZA9c HtWdZqCub0YuTsS6ZqD2nh28ewtXuEsozcXJj5xnpn0HH5Ansa 4bw74/1L/hLxfXZLQY2CJPuxjPb1Pv/APWqsJGzVRixdXVUo/Mu+K/E8Gpa49wkZI2AdMetFegq0TjlTdzJsPFIsQtmsSBV4JI5pmoXq yXDXEeASMkCuWLdyrrlOMu5TNcM57mt2y8J3F/4WfV4JJGnExSO0EDEyoMZdWGehJGMdjzniobS3MYQdSTSOu8P2 +pXPwwvNL1C9ljhv3/4lUEhHLJ85AyRhHIC9cBsHHJz1uheI9LubW3OjN/otoFWOGRCWgYoMhc5PGSucnvyepyqu0bo78HH30pdUbjancakw S3tS8meuRXP3vgfU9YhvRDdLYyDJiPl7ld/7rEHjPqAfz4rKC9q1fY6q8lSg1Hc8zsdU8T+BtemtoLqfTtSWQ CcOQd3HG4ElXGDkdRzkHmu08QwpbY8RvpKW9rqAQrcQQlIJZfL UuyBsMqsdzDcATz6HHZNe7oeXQklUvMybXVdMmgEj2oLE9StFY OlU6GzlFu5yM8IuGF3CM72yQKJyUQsDgnggmrUmncjkVjInhZG 3Efe5r0nwz4p0g6bZ2DOtlNGqoRIdkZIGS27oCTyc45PelWi5R 90eDqQpVXz9S/4m16xuLrSRpFyLvV5CsUIt5w21t/7vDZwnJ9eeD716b4g8M6lfLJPpN3bW0F3hsyWglaAhiSy5bGTk Dp0yevNTFO2qNqlSLn7j26mx4Z0Y6HpsVo032qUjElwy4Lk9c+ n06flWZLdeI9S12e0sBb6fpMcy772RA8s443KiHhQCGG4gg8EA jmrjppsZTu33OO+Mnh1UhsdfhyWkMlpdb5DlyUzGFHQLlHPGBl vc1tacI/iN8AbiKZfM1C0hcDavzCeIbkwWzyylcn/AG2rd/AjknufOy388ShEYhRRRzMfMdH4Wtpbx44raESOoyyk44qh4nha DU2Up5ZB+ZainDmRtOVkZFy2+JOtUyKLNKxhUd5XRc0fVbvQ9X ttTsWRbm3bfGXQMM4x0P1/DtzX1r4d1oXmhWEiwSK1xBFMkchGQJBuHQnP3v8A9VRJtamlDW 8TVVri4G2eQxYG4qF9DyKS4tBFCJFBXe2Pw9aaV9WaOSi7I4L4 t3EH/CASRySKssdzG1uWGdznIxn6FjVn4Akf8ITqS4wv9ov8uc4+RF/9lrX7Jz1Nz5zv7aCC/nh3Y8pynI54OKKtx1C56hr/AIc0Dwtp0d7oWoXCXoYA4ctuHf2rq9L8I+BtUjhvL6b7TcyKGb zZjycemacVyzfKdUrOgvUzdU+GvhCK7kn+1+VET8sW/wCUVzPiL4WWa2El9ouoRsFG4xu3BHsaqUeY5nFWPLGt5VYqVOQ cGvsaHw6NJ0WwijkLSWVpFbbv73lqBu+uAfzrmlHTUdJuMjeja MzMGG7jdk9MUyX/AE0bvJYxqcKSME+4z0p31HbW7PI/jxPDB4a06zwBcNeCQDOflWOQHp/vDNaf7Pqf8UZqMgPW/KYPXAjTn9f0qm/dM5nz1rUq3Gu6hMudr3MjD8WNFUMhn8RarcQiKa6Z0HQED/Cq66rfpjbcSLjpg1HPInmYs2rahcY866lfHTc2aRdV1BU2Ldzq pGMByOKXPIXMyuJZSerHNfd00SuvzEBCPWi/cqLaZnyKEWRUYSOw2qByBWrsHl7UAXA4wOlLQuo3pc8C/aKeTf4ft1iIU/aCWxy2PL4rrPgAh/4QS6lKBd18yqR3AROfzLVTbsRI+aNQZl1O7U5BEzgg/wC8aKdxXKRyOCMVrS+Hr+O8vbRFWe4tLpbQxwhmaSRmZQEGMnJ X2PI4rMRCNE1YuEGmXhZmRAPIbJLglAOOrBWI9QDjpTItI1OaH zotPuniETTF1hYjYpAZs4+6MjJ6DNMC9o2mSQ+KdGttUs7mKGe 7iDIYW3unm7G2rjLchhgA8gjrX1evjLw28SyGe4MkjbRF9jmMp +bZnywm/bv+TdjG75c54oLjJrYrx+KdDnuI7q31BprXfLteC0ldX8rG8qQ p3Lkqu4ZBLAAkmtGXxro1tDayy3F1/pRcQxrp87yHYyq2UVNy/M6jkc7hjOaNBzkpWPN/iRqmgeJtc02CSC4vIbe2uiQLWcBX3RBXwoDFCyFNwyuTjscdJ8 Grhrbw3L4emt2S404l3lKuolDyyhThlUj/AFZ6ZGMc5DKrexDsfNnjGKO28ceIIFTCx6lcKo9AJGAop6CPUb rT9D+JnhW41DTLNbPUrYn5QBnI5wcdQav6zLMfh3Brc5Ziss08 9uxJ3rIWHlk54Cq5XIwcdNva3FPUtq+pJ4Ouf+Ei0ZtYtXMDWU 5kEborM5VpWCsRhcZuJ87VUneuCu3nH+Hyz6t4a1CKEmGaxtp7 NHXJfLPHIHUjBBVo+Pc5yKSiCic3ZarZXvjvw3LHbtbSxarah7 fb/qsTlmAAwMbnOAqgAADGeT7Ynw7e+0+NrvV5BJLbJFKJIFBKiGS JQcYAws8qnaFyCuMMC7Q0TYnsfCe3UJI49VeZhFOCXhGN0s6TO 3GOS649MYwMglr8/gmSbRNO0/8AtDm00SfSWkaEnzPMjjXzMbuMGLOOc568Uhyi07M8i+IjSQ+M rrRxbPeI8aNM0Unkur+XAAFJBH/LBWyQQRIRjIDV6B8IzfXdhqWu38QguLudoWiVCFJWaaZmXJJxu uWXB5Hl9TnirIag7X6Hzx43Knx94jJHP9qXX/o1qKehNj//2QD/4gxYSUNDX1BST0ZJTEUAAQEAAAxITGlubwIQAABtbnRyUkdCIF hZWiAHzgACAAkABgAxAABhY3NwTVNGVAAAAABJRUMgc1JHQgAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAQAA9tYAAQAAAADTLUhQICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABFj cHJ0AAABUAAAADNkZXNjAAABhAAAAGx3dHB0AAAB8AAAABRia3 B0AAACBAAAABRyWFlaAAACGAAAABRnWFlaAAACLAAAABRiWFla AAACQAAAABRkbW5kAAACVAAAAHBkbWRkAAACxAAAAIh2dWVkAA ADTAAAAIZ2aWV3AAAD1AAAACRsdW1pAAAD+AAAABRtZWFzAAAE DAAAACR0ZWNoAAAEMAAAAAxyVFJDAAAEPAAACAxnVFJDAAAEPA AACAxiVFJDAAAEPAAACAx0ZXh0AAAAAENvcHlyaWdodCAoYykg MTk5OCBIZXdsZXR0LVBhY2thcmQgQ29tcGFueQAAZGVzYwAAAA AAAAASc1JHQiBJRUM2MTk2Ni0yLjEAAAAAAAAAAAAAABJzUkdC IElFQzYxOTY2LTIuMQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWFlaIAAAAAAAAPNR AAEAAAABFsxYWVogAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFhZWiAAAAAAAA BvogAAOPUAAAOQWFlaIAAAAAAAAGKZAAC3hQAAGNpYWVogAAAA AAAAJKAAAA+EAAC2z2Rlc2MAAAAAAAAAFklFQyBodHRwOi8vd3 d3LmllYy5jaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFklFQyBodHRwOi8vd3d3Lmll Yy5jaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABkZXNjAAAAAAAAAC5JRUMgNjE5NjYtMi4x IERlZmF1bHQgUkdCIGNvbG91ciBzcGFjZSAtIHNSR0IAAAAAAA AAAAAAAC5JRUMgNjE5NjYtMi4xIERlZmF1bHQgUkdCIGNvbG91 ciBzcGFjZSAtIHNSR0IAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZG VzYwAAAAAAAAAsUmVmZXJlbmNlIFZpZXdpbmcgQ29uZGl0aW9u IGluIElFQzYxOTY2LTIuMQAAAAAAAAAAAAAALFJlZmVyZW5jZS BWaWV3aW5nIENvbmRpdGlvbiBpbiBJRUM2MTk2Ni0yLjEAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHZpZXcAAAAAABOk/gAUXy4AEM8UAAPtzAAEEwsAA1yeAAAAAVhZWiAAAAAAAEwJVgB QAAAAVx/nbWVhcwAAAAAAAAABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAo8AAAACc 2lnIAAAAABDUlQgY3VydgAAAAAAAAQAAAAABQAKAA8AFAAZAB4 AIwAoAC0AMgA3ADsAQABFAEoATwBUAFkAXgBjAGgAbQByAHcAf ACBAIYAiwCQAJUAmgCfAKQAqQCuALIAtwC8AMEAxgDLANAA1QD bAOAA5QDrAPAA9gD7AQEBBwENARMBGQEfASUBKwEyATgBPgFFA UwBUgFZAWABZwFuAXUBfAGDAYsBkgGaAaEBqQGxAbkBwQHJAdE B2QHhAekB8gH6AgMCDAIUAh0CJgIvAjgCQQJLAlQCXQJnAnECe gKEAo4CmAKiAqwCtgLBAssC1QLgAusC9QMAAwsDFgMhAy0DOAN DA08DWgNmA3IDfgOKA5YDogOuA7oDxwPTA+AD7AP5BAYEEwQgB C0EOwRIBFUEYwRxBH4EjASaBKgEtgTEBNME4QTwBP4FDQUcBSs FOgVJBVgFZwV3BYYFlgWmBbUFxQXVBeUF9gYGBhYGJwY3BkgGW QZqBnsGjAadBq8GwAbRBuMG9QcHBxkHKwc9B08HYQd0B4YHmQe sB78H0gflB/gICwgfCDIIRghaCG4IggiWCKoIvgjSCOcI+wkQCSUJOglPCWQJ eQmPCaQJugnPCeUJ+woRCicKPQpUCmoKgQqYCq4KxQrcCvMLCw siCzkLUQtpC4ALmAuwC8gL4Qv5DBIMKgxDDFwMdQyODKcMwAzZ DPMNDQ0mDUANWg10DY4NqQ3DDd4N+A4TDi4OSQ5kDn8Omw62Dt IO7g8JDyUPQQ9eD3oPlg+zD88P7BAJECYQQxBhEH4QmxC5ENcQ 9RETETERTxFtEYwRqhHJEegSBxImEkUSZBKEEqMSwxLjEwMTIx NDE2MTgxOkE8UT5RQGFCcUSRRqFIsUrRTOFPAVEhU0FVYVeBWb Fb0V4BYDFiYWSRZsFo8WshbWFvoXHRdBF2UXiReuF9IX9xgbGE AYZRiKGK8Y1Rj6GSAZRRlrGZEZtxndGgQaKhpRGncanhrFGuwb FBs7G2MbihuyG9ocAhwqHFIcexyjHMwc9R0eHUcdcB2ZHcMd7B 4WHkAeah6UHr4e6R8THz4faR+UH78f6iAVIEEgbCCYIMQg8CEc IUghdSGhIc4h+yInIlUigiKvIt0jCiM4I2YjlCPCI/AkHyRNJHwkqyTaJQklOCVoJZclxyX3JicmVyaHJrcm6CcYJ0kn eierJ9woDSg/KHEooijUKQYpOClrKZ0p0CoCKjUqaCqbKs8rAis2K2krnSvRLA UsOSxuLKIs1y0MLUEtdi2rLeEuFi5MLoIuty7uLyQvWi+RL8cv/jA1MGwwpDDbMRIxSjGCMbox8jIqMmMymzLUMw0zRjN/M7gz8TQrNGU0njTYNRM1TTWHNcI1/TY3NnI2rjbpNyQ3YDecN9c4FDhQOIw4yDkFOUI5fzm8Ofk6Njp 0OrI67zstO2s7qjvoPCc8ZTykPOM9Ij1hPaE94D4gPmA+oD7gP yE/YT+iP+JAI0BkQKZA50EpQWpBrEHuQjBCckK1QvdDOkN9Q8BEA0 RHRIpEzkUSRVVFmkXeRiJGZ0arRvBHNUd7R8BIBUhLSJFI10kd SWNJqUnwSjdKfUrESwxLU0uaS+JMKkxyTLpNAk1KTZNN3E4lTm 5Ot08AT0lPk0/dUCdQcVC7UQZRUFGbUeZSMVJ8UsdTE1NfU6pT9lRCVI9U21UoV XVVwlYPVlxWqVb3V0RXklfgWC9YfVjLWRpZaVm4WgdaVlqmWvV bRVuVW+VcNVyGXNZdJ114XcleGl5sXr1fD19hX7NgBWBXYKpg/GFPYaJh9WJJYpxi8GNDY5dj62RAZJRk6WU9ZZJl52Y9ZpJm6Gc 9Z5Nn6Wg/aJZo7GlDaZpp8WpIap9q92tPa6dr/2xXbK9tCG1gbbluEm5rbsRvHm94b9FwK3CGcOBxOnGVcfByS3K mcwFzXXO4dBR0cHTMdSh1hXXhdj52m3b4d1Z3s3gReG54zHkqe Yl553pGeqV7BHtje8J8IXyBfOF9QX2hfgF+Yn7CfyN/hH/lgEeAqIEKgWuBzYIwgpKC9INXg7qEHYSAhOOFR4Wrhg6GcobXh zuHn4gEiGmIzokziZmJ/opkisqLMIuWi/yMY4zKjTGNmI3/jmaOzo82j56QBpBukNaRP5GokhGSepLjk02TtpQglIqU9JVflc mWNJaflwqXdZfgmEyYuJkkmZCZ/JpomtWbQpuvnByciZz3nWSd0p5Anq6fHZ+Ln/qgaaDYoUehtqImopajBqN2o+akVqTHpTilqaYapoum/adup+CoUqjEqTepqaocqo+rAqt1q+msXKzQrUStuK4trqGvFq+ LsACwdbDqsWCx1rJLssKzOLOutCW0nLUTtYq2AbZ5tvC3aLfgu Fm40blKucK6O7q1uy67p7whvJu9Fb2Pvgq+hL7/v3q/9cBwwOzBZ8Hjwl/C28NYw9TEUcTOxUvFyMZGxsPHQce/yD3IvMk6ybnKOMq3yzbLtsw1zLXNNc21zjbOts83z7jQOdC60T zRvtI/0sHTRNPG1EnUy9VO1dHWVdbY11zX4Nhk2OjZbNnx2nba+9uA3A Xcit0Q3ZbeHN6i3ynfr+A24L3hROHM4lPi2+Nj4+vkc+T85YTm DeaW5x/nqegy6LzpRunQ6lvq5etw6/vshu0R7ZzuKO6070DvzPBY8OXxcvH/8ozzGfOn9DT0wvVQ9d72bfb794r4Gfio+Tj5x/pX+uf7d/wH/Jj9Kf26/kv+3P9t////2wBDAAgGBgcGBQgHBwcJCQgKDBQNDAsLDBkSEw8UHRofHh0aHB wgJC4nICIsIxwcKDcpLDAxNDQ0Hyc5PTgyPC4zNDL/2wBDAQkJCQwLDBgNDRgyIRwhMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMj IyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjIyMjL/wAARCADOAJIDASIAAhEBAxEB/8QAHwAAAQUBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtRAAAgEDAwIEAwUFBAQAAAF9AQIDAAQRBRIhMUEGE1FhByJ xFDKBkaEII0KxwRVS0fAkM2JyggkKFhcYGRolJicoKSo0NTY3O Dk6Q0RFRkdISUpTVFVWV1hZWmNkZWZnaGlqc3R1dnd4eXqDhIW Gh4iJipKTlJWWl5iZmqKjpKWmp6ipqrKztLW2t7i5usLDxMXGx 8jJytLT1NXW19jZ2uHi4+Tl5ufo6erx8vP09fb3+Pn6/8QAHwEAAwEBAQEBAQEBAQAAAAAAAAECAwQFBgcICQoL/8QAtREAAgECBAQDBAcFBAQAAQJ3AAECAxEEBSExBhJBUQdhcRM iMoEIFEKRobHBCSMzUvAVYnLRChYkNOEl8RcYGRomJygpKjU2N zg5OkNERUZHSElKU1RVVldYWVpjZGVmZ2hpanN0dXZ3eHl6goO EhYaHiImKkpOUlZaXmJmaoqOkpaanqKmqsrO0tba3uLm6wsPEx cbHyMnK0tPU1dbX2Nna4uPk5ebn6Onq8vP09fb3+Pn6/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDxqCwMyZIqjdW/lNxW5azokH4VjXr+ZMQOlayilG5tIqKO9WIZWjPFMCcDGcmtLS tD1DVGJtLOSZB95gMKPxpU5akyi0hwvnMeDVKdWdtxrcuPC+qW qFntSFHXac1nGPkqwII6g11uSmrEWlEzdmOoqWFApzipXjy3Ap pRgKxdNDi3fUuCWMJ24qtIqt6c1WBO7AJzVhUcLnBrlkrM6oyT RVlh2ngUxRh6uP8Ad5FQcbquKMZxs7o39JJCqeBxW+Z/kAOOfauRsbtY2wT9K3Yy8wHP0rrp1dbD5U0SzDc2f6VG0mB249 qiuHMZANVmm3fLmitK+w6aSepJJM2cLjmnoHTDEDB9qqJKiyYJ 6Vd85GXqOlYQRrJ6k3m/T8qKpluTRTHcw4ZWCYINRuNzg1ONiqBmosbs471i5aWMOV3On8 J+G49Vf7ZfBhYxn7o4Mren0r0MTh4ltbREgt4+FijGB/n3qjp2nzxadbWeFjhWINkfTJNbthFaW6KGG5j3rF1YpWR2Qoya uYz20vmFS232rE13w8t3bNPGgjuFH3lHB+tdpeGJ7rAGRjqBxV K7cGIsTgbcDjimqiWxMqd9GeOKG3ssi4dTtYUybGwgV0GvaZIm ru8aYMq7yCMYrBuUkhbEi4rVTbVzlnBp2KUBHmc1tJsMQyB0rE PHI9at20uWCk0r3LpabklxFk8dKqrbszGtSSIeXnNUvNCORmhO w5K7IDEVO7pitiwvtsfzdqypZQ30pIm9DT5xRSi9DVu7jzzgHF RtEYo9wyaqofmBIPWtFpFaHGOar2jLUUzKSQtKQfWrgYgZGeKp PlZsgd60IxviIA5xRGQ4wbYz7cP7popptTnoaKd2aexZkkncMn irMLBVye1VGYHkU/y5SuQjY9cVja5yKVmeuWF9LeaRaTj5TJGB19OP6U/7dbW9z5M94ofuBziuE8N6pfeZHpyZeMnhO+O+K0rjw/fwavua4VWlPGfvEenNcMqVpu7PXo1eaC5UelQpBcQq1tdJcL/sdR9ahu4B5MkrosxjwQjHFR6Pa2+l2KLkBsckd6WW7jaN0LDY7 DPqvvQp7ouULNMqfYDeMt1cW3ls4w6jnB7Y9q43xdoV8H/cWFw+4/KY4iQfyr1208mW1CRt5gwM8Vs6ZKLaIxpOU54BP8q3pzsrMwrw 59UfNNp4N8RXqXEkWlXAS3VWl80bCobp19a6uy+Ffii1ZHu9JZ d2MN5gxz0H1r1LRJ5PEGsW/wBpczLfao853f8APC3XCD6bjmtbxxqdwl20Vs7CeR4rK1weVkk 5dx7hR+Ga6k9DyVdSseMa1on9klra7CRzKOQrbufqO/tXBXqGKdsYIzwRX2NYadplnYR2CWMLQouG3oGLHHJJPU571y2v/D3wprbOZNGjhkP/AC1tzsP+FJyVjotOWlj5aUM7AKMk1s2Wg3dyQQhArtdZ+Gdx4a 1EXMLm608nAcr88fsw/rXR6ZZwx24OBkiumhSUlcytKLszy240ia15YHrUUSOy9K9R1PS YLiIgJ81c2+jC2YEpxVOhqaKdjl/7Jlf5wKDC0PB4Nd9Y2kDw8dq5nxLGLVt61E6PKro6KdWK1MbJ9 RRVP7SKK57s19tEqWVoXuE8wDaDzmu+js7T+z8fJ0qlrekJYqx XAIGelc5FcSk/6wkA9M1c1yOxxU9NSxMTpmpx3ltw8ThlA6H2/GukfxBceIZfOkcrYxgMVOP3T+ueprk7ly6dc1RimltX3wuVYdP f2xWE4cyuzWNXkleOx6dY61HNDJbNdR3UYHEiZDp9R3quZBLOq GYmIDcpB61zfht7eW++1LKsLodzRE8H1x61qXTRvfzPbq4hQLI xQZEWTj8s1yOmoy0O2NXnhzHU+FtZdtZuUywhyAozXX395BBYX FzHu3pGx/HHH61wdjAmnyqP4m6N/e71qwX/ANu1BwGLWNlGLm6OOuPup+JH6VNKTnOyLqrlp3Z23w708wSGRh/x42yWoPX963zyY/MCs3xFfSHWtNuWB2Q6+8bZHpGAP0rodEu4fD+k6XZXayG7vmMs m1Ojucnce2MgfhXP+MIXiOsJtJNtcw6rGAOTH918euMV6bVonk RXvXOkutcEb/LyO4Haq9trTBtvY+tZMkay28c6MHjdd6lTnIPIqitwI5AM/Ke/oa8ydWUJans06UJRO0laK/tmjlVWyK4XUtLk0yYhf9TnKn09q2rO/wAYO/NbKLBfxmOQBlYYINdeHxVndGFbDLlaOAa6RQc8muf1TUU2OBit fxnpV14ePnJl7J/uOP8Aln7GvNr+/MmTu6+9elKreKaPPcbaF1PEJtn2AnB681k6zqn2zo2aoONz56k 1bTS2mAI79qydZtWJUG3oZH40Vuf2I/8AdorPUr2cjrtYuFvFYAA5WuJaMRzEY4zXS3lxEsXynJIrl5Zd 824dAeazqSfNqayUWlY047RJByO1ZOowrFnaefSrH2t0jyCelZ N3ctM/OaIu61M6jUToPA3hx/EGtNuDraWkZmmZT1x0H419CXPh+zm8ETW9raxWwlXErxpk84IY nrgED8K8l+Ft4kej6vart86QgH12kcfrXuHg+5+0aMrEkgqN4b kZAwRSi4uXL1J5JKHMtmeF+KbjVLW/Ed/prwXM2FUxfNHMezIRwQa7LwvpEgW10eUBisi3+rSerceXF/LI9q72/wDC0cz7rS9ubZQ24RIVdQ3qoYHb+FQWOnw6Za+RBGUXfucuxLy NnlmPrWapxpybXU2c5ziosZ4hsdV1E2R0uSFGjuN0olGAU46eh FaPiO1mKR6jawia5swS0OP+PiEj94n5cj3FXYgGkdPVuDVteUw zBcco/piuhamc1ZWPNLWSLSGhtkkL6JfNv065PIQk8wsexB6flWL4huh o8pkmKpGzYJX/AA7V3t7pdsZr23tI7W+t7j95e6SHB3+ssfPyt7dz715/rnhabU543jnudU0eEENEo/0u3/2XX+LH51y1aHMb4bFOGjLumN9qjWWOYMhHGK6yzV4rcMpyK8j0 a7utB1CSzmS5NmHIjuJImUew56V6RpWsIwVWcFSOlckYezlZnq c6qRujobhLfWNNlsL2PzIpEw6n+lfPfi3wpdeFtZMExMlpN81v Njhh6H0Ir3gtl8xsQR0NQarp9l4p0mXStRjCykZjfHKt2Irrp1 GtDir0U9UfOvk+WM4zmr1hqMUUyo/Wr2oaBe6Tez2F5jzYj17OOzCsT7Hi7yfWuj2iOZU5RZ24nhIB+ SispYxtHzdqKXObXZiyCSV9gPas67tZIH+Udea0bpJLHUfJfse vrWrLaJNEjMAM962UFM4ZNo5byLhochSaoSQyDkqRivRNPtbaW IqcbhxVTXNMgigJCgEjsKOSyIleWpzXhzXJNA1eO7j+ZD8sqf3 lPWvpHwBqVrdWdw1rKJIXAmiZT0B6j618rN8sh9jXo3wZ1k2Pj q2s5bgpaXaNGyF8LuxkfSsXFc3MhxqtR5HsfTYB4BxzzXI+JPE lnZajPpUSPJqQtGu0THyNgZ259a5jxj4om1iNf7H1aSKw3FYBa xkyXd0p+57L/wDrrI8SXsh8Z2OqXtusd3aWINzF5gUqTHgn1Yc1crNFc1gv/HOo3ssLprMGkWtxaxzBhEXkZjkMB9CDSy3mreJPBmjXrSz3ktv eNFeQpP5BnQccnjaen51o+C/D93Ja6Pqctt5H2eWZPKuIsGSJjkHB5B7iuoj8FadcR6rDKXkt9 Sm86aDOMNx09KzTexTjKWpxmkTQeHPF+l+bolhpZvJDa+bFeGW ZTjI3DOME969WutKsdRnE8qNBd9PtEDbH/MdfxzWRY+D/AA9oyrJZ6Xbq64HmOCzj33HnNbCshwQ49DTcrDjTTRwvxN07W9 L8H3ctnq1zcRRkNNFPGjbo+hI46ivBdP8AFGoabIBHOZIwejH+ tfXU0Vtq+nz6degSQzxmNvXBr5c8X/D+98KeI4tMLrPHdE/ZHX+Jc/xDsRSkoSWpEZVIStFnX+HPF99eaikbwucKOnOfevQ7K6WW4Uup Bzlia4jwRpy2Mv2dSHkReWHNd+9nbxLl5W3n8jXGrJ3R7EZNpX 3MLx7pUOq6S13Cv+k2o3Bx/EncGvEJ5WjuPmUhe2a+hHuIwjxEBlkHlhT3zXPa54GtX0t5RGo bbxgV3UIKcbnJiJcsrI8l+2j++KKrS6Y0crpvPysRRWvsDn9qQ 6lqC3ureaBgDFdNFIstgvTIFc7pGgXGptuYkCuqj8PTWluVEhP pSptxbbM2rlCyYrOwJHNWNSUywbC3GOKpDdBdsr1PqN2EhB9qq b0uTtozhbyLypmAPem28z28yyxsVdTlSDT7yUSzMQO9V1OOtZG Mtz3rwxfXOrro9zZTF4p38lLeCIBbBoxyx9yePcGtL4k2c63tn qBjEeIipngi8xmkXkAjsvWvHfBXjTUPBusi6tj5ttJhbm2J4lX/ABHrX0npHiHSvFOlrqOlXKypj97Ecb4z3BH9aiSZvTaehc0OaS/0aKS6hkhlKKWEjBj065FXpFeEiRBlxwQO/wBK4nxJ4+0zwin2QkvdsP3cEYy5+nZR9at2fiq+tdDgu9R02c+ YoZ0i+cxZP+c0aJXZtFOTtE62SWO6s3KZDqOV9652W8CNjJXrm tIXIkhWcKY3cZBHcHsa5nUCzMwMbEZ4weab5Wi1GUWTJ4kS2uh 50wSJOWc9MVwXiTVLvxP4hOqojRWkCGO1Ur8xBPLH60mqed9vZ LpPKUD91H1/E1WuNReJSjy5BA4HH/6q5J1Le6jphRu+ZnQ+EIorBLm6lkJZhtAPf3q3rHiC10+we7up 9sS9D3PsBXI6TrVpe61ZaObpIUkcKZGb5V+p9aufFjwHrNqw1K whmvtLWPduTlofXIHUe9VTpOWrJrYmNJWW5z2n+Pp9R8VQySKI bJTiOIHp7k9zXs8+r28+jZ3AgpXy9p9nNNMskak4PWu7XUNUi0 4QmQlcY4r0ITjCNjiip1feYy6MZu5iBwZGI/OisFkvS7Ha/J9KKr2yF7NmlY64mlIEVRmte38TG6OH24+lcNq0Lw3bAE4FNsZ nRuprmbYRb2Ok1BxJMZFrF1K7/dbCelSNdndsYms3UyHwwPTtWi1iTUeplHkk+pqW2ge4nigjxvk cIufUnFQ85rsfh9pq3Gufb5k3W9kPMIxnLfwiolojGnBzlYreK/BOq+EJYVvfLlimGUmiOVz3Wrnw0fUU8bWR095B1MwXoyY5De1e gX1lYazZeVqULN5z7zIHO6P0K/h2qTTbKx8A+H5H0+J77VL0lBIV4Udgx7Cs1UTO2WDlCSsU/EdhY/8ACzNK1a+QXOnamgSB36RSrwAfoe1dTPPcWmpyR2s/zr96NiBkf4+1cloulf8ACW6XfeHb29ZL/wA/7Zay9QrAfMq/zrW8OeEb7TbK6tJ75rucyGUMVKjdjBAY8sT+VTUvKN0XQkqVRx l1Oli1x0OJ1GT12tmqt3rClfk4OeBWA5t49Wj0yW6hGoOcCJX3 HPviu20fwkrL5t04wOAFHWsIqo9Gd86lGOqOG1cy3joYo98hG5 jnoPrXN+JPAvib+xzq0DRT2gBYrA+WK9zj+le3zaDEJYUKoAW3 FFGAfrWg9lb2yoFkjhQ44Zgob6e9dFOik7s4a9fnVlofHttI0I YjbIknDK44Hv7GvRfhh4t8UQ+KLPTraWe80522TW87lkSLu2T0 AHrV34w+GdN0+/XVNMt3hkbm9ijj/djPRwegJ7iuX8H2dvceIbHS7++uUsrxwZBF8of+6reoPSuhLoj ztUzpLqPSoNZ1FtP2i1+0OYgccc84xVQalbibYxHWvYPGngHT7 rwHPBo2nw2d1ag3EKQqOWH3lz3yK+ZIblprnc5YYJyD29qzcHJ nVHER5eVHqAu7DHRKK4cXUOP9Yfzoo9i+5XtCsHTUI2Yn5gKpR wtDOQQSKfo6HBKnlhXT2VhDcwlm+9ioSbdhKzVzn3UPFnAyO9Z siNKSM1oatH9jlZFJ2ms61c7znmqV0KSTKssRjPNbvhbxL/YMsqPF5lvMRvAPPFZV98zdMVTxiqa5lY5+Z0p3R7VY61p+tM01 vdIGUDCEgN+RrbudXsLLwxdLcSRBWBJZmHJx29/pXz15jKchiD7cUvmtjBdiB0B5FYKikzrePk47HrPw5vptS8e2s 9rFtsbQN5jsOuRjn3Oa9V17wXHdyyajZ3d9b3M8JiYQzELt9Md vwrzP4P65psWiX2kHcuqTTfaFJHDooxgH1HpXu+nStLp8G7Odm TWqiloZ8zn7x594d+G2haVexX6RytfRHIklkLfN6/Wu7BdP3Zz/ALJHQ1Yb7JEcSkbic4HWq819GsX7qI8Nx9aXKr6MtPQ5vx9qWp 2FnBbaDAZ9WncBUwSI4+7MewrI0DwBcLrtrrev6tNqd4p3eSxx EjEdh7V2stpIQXTJkkAJK/ypr+ZEI9oAPYZ/nVK9yeVdSPxBpSeIPB+r6Y8ah3tmVeP4l5U/pXy3M00MViwyjwqI94PIcdPyNfXVjMQGEpGXbJFfKHiOL7N4nv 7QE7Y76Q/gOa2gc81Zn1L4F1weI/BWmamcGSSILKP9scN/Kvl74l6Mnh34g6tZwLtgZxNEvor84/M17j8ArhpfAE0bHKx3cm32zziuH/aB0jHi2wv1H+vtSrH3U/4GpW5mtzxfzpM0U8wtnvRVcrL1L2mTbCE3Y3elemaV4Y83TvtK XBztyRmrMfwSxbeY2oSLIFzwKybSHWdL11dAW7yj/wAR9KhQcHdnZSg5qxyXiSExXLRMcurYJrCjO19vevfo/g7aag/2i7vJ3MnLCrV98GdFSwK28RWXHDk10ckXHU5pXjLQ+eLgseT6V VPSvXE+Dtx5pEtyWUHgAVHffCObyN1s43CsvZ2IcW9TyXHFJit rWvDeo6I5W7gYIG4fFY2KzaIs0aGjXd3YavaT2EpjuklHlMOxJ x+Oa+s/ttzDfNbzSkskQBOMc4GTXy34IsTqXjfRLTs92h/I5/pX1lq+kmfUUuUJCsdr4qJRbWhvQlaWpDBZSTrDcsSzBsMc1o2s arJcAxgYPBqLR2ZbSdDkmOTjPpWpAqMGYkHceacI23LnN6kUUT Ty7uVTbgms282LeNhQFQbQO5rekkSGPJIVQMD61mtErvu2BCeS zVa3M4NmaZStxEyq21WBb2FfL3iu9W98Y65epjY9xIFx9etfVt 3HCllNufgI7lvcKa+OM75pCzZVpGJPtkn9TVomo7n0X+z/APL4MvY8/cu+fxUVk/tDsY4NGYD7xkUGtL9n4E+GNVlP8d4P/QRWZ+0WwNloI7mWT+QqdpGfU8LFxHtGc5xzxRVTbRW1yz6Ebxt dS27GKeMDaOM+1eaahqk48RrqMlxmRTwQegrgVu50GFmkAx0DU 1ppHOTIx+prOVTmLhXcHoe82fxZaGBEds7QO9bMPxWsJ48SSAf U182b3/vGje394/nT9qQ53dz37UvinaxApB82f4hVfT/itaZP2kAc9M14RvY9Sfzo3HPWl7QOc908ReOfDmr6ZIhlj3MuN pWvGpltmncxHCk5AqjuJpNxpOaZN7noXwhtopfihpA67C7jPqF OK+r5AChz3Oa+VPgdE0vxRsSBkJFIx+m2vq2WMlgcfWpuNPUyL ceVPPnpIefarNtgeY7ZKg8Ad6nntC2XU7TVZttvaOobk9SaDZt SQQQy3s4nnDCNCSie/rVt7WL+ME+5NOsfMFpEJMFtvWppU8wYzikjHms7HMeLmki8Lan JCgCxWsjj1Jxivj0YR1jB3EjL/X0r65+IN/8AYvA+r44zaOCW96+QbbPmJggdycVaBvU+mfgEhh8H3sL8Mt3v P4qDXP8A7R5/5AC57yH+Vdh8ErfHgP7e/wDrLy4dz9BwP0FcZ+0kedA/7af0qepPU8MwvrRVfJorS6KuMxRtGcUuCOoI+ta3hjTIda8Uab pk8jJDdTrE7J1AJ6isSDK2H2596THGa6vQPDNtq3jSbRp5J47e M3GJQPmOwMR7c4FZ2n+Etd1WyN5ZabLNBkhWyBvI6hQTlvwzQB jcUcVeOj6gdPa+FrIbZJfJZ8dHxnb9cVbi8Ia/NdG1i0yZ5xCk+xcZ8t/ut9DQBjYFLitj/hE9cFpLdnT5Ps0RYSTbhsUqcEZz1zTdQ8M6xpVnHd3tk8Vu7bQ +4MA2MgHB4OOxpjO/+AMOfHs84HEVk5+mSBX0l592w/domPUmvm74Jaqmhanqt9cWtxJbtAsReFA21s5GeeAfWvck8e6V 5BaZLiOZSF+yNH++ckZXaBwQRzkHFPQpNJGzIbkozyMAo7g8Vn faQCihhJuONo9aoy+PdGe3Jltr0XDYWK12AvNk4+Qg4OD154qk fFWgWMtrcNDdmKaIXBZEyIlLbRv9OeKRpGasd4jKgVOuB27VLk Y4IP41yOm+N9N1fUrbT1tL61ludxiaaLaHwM8c9Md6iHj3S/NdIrDUpFR2XzUhyrBThivPzYweBzQZabjPiqsS/DjXHkA/49sAn6ivmC78Narp2n/abq2RLVVRnlVs8N0H1r3L4oeNdP1D4f38EMN4i3OyOOaSLCvzk +6n2IFcndQrqfgPZqFlfWU7WnzO6fID1ViM5VT0zjvVID134VW jWHw20aJ1Ks0PmYPbJzXnv7SMBbTtCuAOBNImfwFdR8I9a1O/037Hf+Z5UFpC8IljVTg5B246rx35rG/aLi3+DtLl7JefzU1PUR827H9KKTeQcUUwPpbVPh/4d1q3dbWOJXC4DJ2NeTWegSeD/iVo/wBvkEdml4rCZ+AAD1NP+GfiW/tfEsdo88kkU/BDNnFerfEjQbbUtCW7cASRkMCR6VpZSVy9JIrwXU0Gl2es3OrT tHevdRzCQKIwpDhOg4zxXO2N1p50zTUnmt7S5tLaGLEspR7Jlb czIv8AFvB4x3616PokYn8IqrEEeWOCuRwPevmnxJI1t4ovNjtl ZcqSeRU8onHQ9dVfs6Xs9xbxRR3d6+oW8E52K8ToUIz2YH5iOv NUG1bTYta1GKLVIn3aLbWiujFfMYONyAdc4z+Fei+Bib3whC0x DsYw2XXdzj3rwfxzELf4hEKeDIp4GO9HKOx30xs7aA2NvGPItL i5lkhEe7yY22jzNvQkLnFZ14NKj8PaxpdrLpvk3M0BtxbyGSSZ Qx+dmPfB57jmvS/7PS98IdQrPDt3beelfOFzf3Og3l1pqvujSQ4AHFNoTidt8Nmit 9I155niEMV7bF45W2rOAzfuye2feuueN5Y/tsNtss47We2N4isY4Glk3rGpxkoANpYdM+lYHwR0eXXZNRla62 W9vcwzSQlN3msM4ye3WvowRoFOAMem3ArMk8VfdfXVve2OnBba yv476aK1G9LWJU2NtbuzE5Kr2FUbiVH0q7sluIZp2hjgtkt90h nUSl9xOOCAfu9a9pu5UtYcRIFGeAFAAqDRwJZZmYLlTx8g4PqK Rfs2o3Od+H6WmoTXmoYWdokgt4ZmGSoEY3KCenzdcVxYnjWdGk Lj+y5C8hw3+jsbgknjplevtXtywoowgCrnICrgfpQbeI7sqvzc NlR831oMz568R3dnYeG5ZbkKPti290Efg3JW4JJGep24/A1QfU9PtPEGteJJNXsrvT72GUwxpITcPvXCwlP4Qp65444rovj xaibUNFgLlY0ikkwoxz0/AYrz+w8KwXGjtcq4SVY/MPGRj0qntc1jT5tj2L4R3Ec1nbmOTzPI0mCKUjJCOGYlT781H+ 0AiyfD2FzwUvEx+Rre+F+lLpnw909TJvefdM7bQOST/KsH49/L8OAMk/6ZH29jSsRynzGY+TyKKTJ9aKq4uU//2Q==

FkLA
04-21-2015, 11:44 AM
That's all fine and good except Tony still runs the offense. The fallacy of "it's your team" becomes painfully obvious during the post season when the supposed team owner doesn't get the ball. Team owners typically call the shots, but KL is still the 3rd or 4th option on offense, typically a last resort at this point. So it's still practically Tony's team, and while it's Tony's team he's going to continue playing how he's always played, just not with the same effectiveness. As as been said, his game hasn't really evolved to compensate for his loss of speed and quickness.

Wow, look at that. Someone that actually understands what was going on out on the court Sunday. Loop after loop to set up Enrique's dribble dribble dribble or two man game with Timmy yet the dumb sheep can't see how the offense was centered around him and not Kawhi.

will_spurs
04-21-2015, 11:44 AM
Team owners typically call the shots.

Point guards call the shots. That's their role.

Team owners draw double teams and take over games.

So far our point guard is doing point guard stuff, and our "team owner" is doing "team owner" stuff--well, except the "taking over games" part.

apalisoc_9
04-21-2015, 11:45 AM
Wow, look at that. Someone that actually understands what was going on out on the court Sunday. Loop after loop to set up Enrique's dribble dribble dribble or two man game with Timmy yet the dumb sheep can't see how the offense was centered around him and not Kawhi.

FkLA
04-21-2015, 11:46 AM
^Yeah, 1 assist is PG stuff. You fucking imbecile.

apalisoc_9
04-21-2015, 11:50 AM

:lmao

itsamanuthree
04-21-2015, 12:51 PM
So far our point guard is doing point guard stuff.

:lol

You showed your true colours right there.

Blake
04-21-2015, 01:04 PM
Spurs Mailbag:

Do you think Tony Parker will ever evolve into a passer as a point guard? He can shoot very well, but he cannot get others involved when it is critical to do so. His assist numbers have not really improved to be an elite point guard in the NBA. I think he is too one-dimensional. The assist package would also prolong his career when he may no longer rely on speed alone.[COLOR=#000000]– Jared, San Antonio

The only surprising thing about these questions is that neither came from Argentina.

How come Duncan hugs the ball before each game?– T. Martin, Leander

He's superstitious. Or lonely.

Lol

dabom
04-21-2015, 01:19 PM

Chill dude. He might block you. :lmao

will_spurs
04-21-2015, 01:25 PM

I was mostly reiterating the OP's point: our point guard is calling the shots, which is what he is supposed to do.

itsamanuthree
04-21-2015, 02:46 PM
Chill dude. He might block you. :lmao

itsamanuthree
04-21-2015, 02:46 PM
I was mostly reiterating the OP's point: our point guard is calling the shots, which is what he is supposed to do.

whatever man

will_spurs
04-21-2015, 02:49 PM
whatever man

Welcome to reality :lol

itsamanuthree
04-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Welcome to reality :lol

suuure, thanks for welcoming into your "reality"

DMC
04-21-2015, 04:33 PM
Point guards call the shots. That's their role.

Not really. When Norris Cole was running Miami's point, Lebron still called the shots. When Tim was posting in the middle back in Primus Timmus Duncanus period, it was "get the ball to Tim" many times a game. Tony didn't have the option then to make his own way of the high screen. Tony began to get the green light more when the Spurs went to an up tempo game.

If Tony was a distributing PG, that would be quite different, but the Spurs' system involves ball movement, not Rondo type plays that isolates 3 other people and generates assists for the PG. Tony has been known to get caught up in the 2 man game quite often though.

So either it's KL's team or it's not. If Tony is calling the shots, it's Tony's team.

Team owners draw double teams and take over games.

Since Tony takes same or more shots as Kawhi, I don't see how that's possible. Guys who take over anything typically don't share the take over.

So far our point guard is doing point guard stuff, and our "team owner" is doing "team owner" stuff--well, except the "taking over games" part.
The game seems to go as the PG goes when Tony gets minutes. That's because Tony is a ball dominant player. You cannot have a "take over the game" guy while ball dominant player is on the floor. We've seen teams try that and fail. Last year Tony didn't do anything notable in the Finals, which allowed other players to step it up.

I understand your point, but you're wrong.

Blake
04-21-2015, 04:39 PM
Yeah, championship teams where the point guard was the best player calling shots are few and far between

will_spurs
04-21-2015, 04:50 PM
When Norris Cole was running Miami's point

Norris Cole has never run anything in his life.

When Tim was posting in the middle back in Primus Timmus Duncanus period, it was "get the ball to Tim" many times a game.

Pop was calling the shots back then. He's started delegating since.

So either it's KL's team or it's not. If Tony is calling the shots, it's Tony's team.

Clippers are CP3's team? Cavs are Irving's team? I think Griffin or Lebron might have something to say about that...

Since Tony takes same or more shots as Kawhi, I don't see how that's possible. Guys who take over anything typically don't share the take over.

Tony has 12.2 FGA this season, Kawhi has 12.8. But hey, whatever.

You cannot have a "take over the game" guy while ball dominant player is on the floor.

I so wish you'd be a Thunder or Lakers fan. That would be funny. Then you might really know what a ball dominant player is.

I understand your point, but you're wrong.

Tony is calling the shot, even though it's Kawhi's team. Only one of them has been doing his job in Game 1. I have a feeling this will change in Game 2 and this discussion will be moot.

FkLA
04-21-2015, 05:30 PM
Wow, is this fucking retard actually serious about Enrique'doing his job' in Game 1? Jesus christ, how cum stained must his Enrique colored glasses be that he is so blind to reality tbh.

dabom
04-21-2015, 05:32 PM
This dude is beyond logical. LOL

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2015, 05:32 PM
Funny how the used condom brigade is talking about cum. Faggot

dabom
04-21-2015, 05:33 PM
Chill kittie.

TheGreatYacht
04-21-2015, 05:34 PM
Post more emoticons.

dabom
04-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Nah. On my celL.

RD2191
04-21-2015, 05:45 PM
:lmao

itsamanuthree
04-21-2015, 07:54 PM
Welcome to Will's reality

http://www.dream-wallpaper.com/free-wallpaper/art-wallpaper/drawing-beautiful-scenery-computer-1-wallpaper/1920x1200/free-wallpaper-13.jpg

DMC
06-24-2015, 06:43 PM
Norris Cole has never run anything in his life.

Pop was calling the shots back then. He's started delegating since.

Clippers are CP3's team? Cavs are Irving's team? I think Griffin or Lebron might have something to say about that...

Tony has 12.2 FGA this season, Kawhi has 12.8. But hey, whatever.

I so wish you'd be a Thunder or Lakers fan. That would be funny. Then you might really know what a ball dominant player is.

Tony is calling the shot, even though it's Kawhi's team. Only one of them has been doing his job in Game 1. I have a feeling this will change in Game 2 and this discussion will be moot.

How did this work out for you? You still think it's Kawhi's team even though Tony is in charge (calls the shots?). That's a retarded take btw, fits perfectly up here.

Mikeanaro
06-24-2015, 10:39 PM
How did this work out for you? You still think it's Kawhi's team even though Tony is in charge (calls the shots?). That's a retarded take btw, fits perfectly up here.
Watch out, Will Turd is gonna block you :lol